Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Heads Up SNG and Spin and Gos Discussion of heads up Sit & Go and Spin and Go poker games. Sponsored by HUSNG.com, the leading heads up poker video site.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2018, 08:57 PM   #76
youngdaggerdick
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 17
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

How do you manipulate the SD and NONSD so easily ?
youngdaggerdick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:33 PM   #77
FREEQONE
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 89
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdaggerdick View Post
How do you manipulate the SD and NONSD so easily ?
I understand math of poker pretty good and study a lot.

All actions have some +EV.
The question is only what combo of p+f+t+r gives you maxEV.
Redline is maxEV button at all streets.
But we faced with "balance" problem.
Balance will damage your redline.
Obviously against fishes we don't care.
But what about regs?
Lately I think against most regs I may not think about balance and do crazy things on red too.
I'm not sure at all that someone checked how the exploit works.
Study with NodeLocks in PioSOLVER and review how ranges changes street by street.
Based on this I think I can use it and punish them for their laziness.

Last edited by FREEQONE; 12-06-2018 at 09:52 PM.
FREEQONE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:35 AM   #78
saintanna23
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 43
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEQONE View Post
On 30$ I tried 3 strategies and switched it in 3000-3500 games.
It turned out somehow so:



The last segment is strongly conjugated with the streak.
I think there is about 45 chipev just got to be.
UnderEV in chips also cuts the general EV.
Let's say you was eliminated in 3max AK<AJ, and the third sat fish, you flew out of the situation,
when could continue the match with 20evbb/100 against fish.
Therefore, my overall winrate has suffered from this.

In general, for myself decided that the red in the floor is not exactly my style.
Feeling with tied hands, strongly depend on strong cards and variance.
Red in 0 is a mix of GTO + exploit in obvious spots.
Red in the sky is basically a strong deviation from the GTO, constant pressure.
On 30$ people very bad play, I think I shouldn't go higher until it breaks point 50 chipev 10K games.
Therefore, I continue to work here until I find the optimal combination of a 10-12 tables and winrate.
Yo FREEQ,

First of all nice to see u are doing another challenge. You are one of the few players I admire the most in Spins. Next I have some remarks about this post.

1. "The last segment is strongly conjugated with the streak.
I think there is about 45 chipev just got to be." --> Probably 99% of regs use this lame excuse to say their cev is actually higher than it really is. It makes me sad that you said this. Furthermore, if you say this, then why not say your first segment of 52cev should actually be only 35cev because u ran like god there.

2. Actual chips being below evchips is NOT AT ALL a reason why cev should be lower. For example you go allin with KK vs 22 pre and lose. This 1 tourney actually shows a really high ev. There is just huge differences in cev fluctuations man.

3. Let me tell ALL OF U HORSES OUT THERE the secret behind having a high cev. PLAY AGAINST FISH. Look man, there are dudes that only play spins saturday and sunday, those are the guys with the highest cev. What does this say about their skill vs someone who grinds EVERY DAY at way lower cev. JACK ****. It is called smart tableselection because they play during times when they make the biggest winrate.

Finally, I wish you all the best of luck Freeq, it is nice to see someone who opens up his grind to the world. And you are probably the best spin and go player in the world and not because your red line goes up or u use GTO style (btw this is ludicrous because NO HUMAN is able to play GTO, it is just not possible). You are the best because you are able to play such a huge volume at a very reasonable winrate. That is why I think you are the best and why ALL HORSES are little bitches grinding for their bosses.

Cheers and Good luck. Looking forward to next posts.
saintanna23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:53 AM   #79
youngdaggerdick
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 17
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintanna23 View Post

2. Actual chips being below evchips is NOT AT ALL a reason why cev should be lower. For example you go allin with KK vs 22 pre and lose. This 1 tourney actually shows a really high ev. There is just huge differences in cev fluctuations man.

.
Read what he post man, he said that he lost a lot of flips when the 3rd player is a fish and he lost lot of CEV because he could play HU vs fish deepstack and win more cev
youngdaggerdick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:58 AM   #80
youngdaggerdick
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 17
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEQONE View Post
Red in the sky is basically a strong deviation from the GTO, constant pressure.
What do you men about constant pressure ? any example?
youngdaggerdick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:42 PM   #81
oooooohmy
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 10
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintanna23 View Post

1. "The last segment is strongly conjugated with the streak.
I think there is about 45 chipev just got to be." --> Probably 99% of regs use this lame excuse to say their cev is actually higher than it really is. It makes me sad that you said this. Furthermore, if you say this, then why not say your first segment of 52cev should actually be only 35cev because u ran like god there.

what you are saying doesn't make sense. He was running under ev from the start. how did you come to the conclusion that he is running like god?
oooooohmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:22 PM   #82
saintanna23
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 43
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdaggerdick View Post
Read what he post man, he said that he lost a lot of flips when the 3rd player is a fish and he lost lot of CEV because he could play HU vs fish deepstack and win more cev
I read that and this sounds like a very biased comment. Sure it will feel for him like he doesn't have the chance to play vs fish as much but there will be other times where he was lucky to suck out vs reg and come hu vs a fish. This is just all bull crap regs say to make it appear they have higher cev than they actually do.
saintanna23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:24 PM   #83
saintanna23
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 43
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooohmy View Post
what you are saying doesn't make sense. He was running under ev from the start. how did you come to the conclusion that he is running like god?
The running under ev part doesn't matter at all. Having 52EV chips in his first segment might be running like god IN EV I meant, obv not godrun in actual.
saintanna23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 05:38 AM   #84
coco_nut
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 1
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEQONE View Post
yo, all filters + EV stat
(EV stat with NO JACKPOT probability, 0 of 1milly instead 1 of 1m games)

https://nofile.io/f/pSmW7PfHjCc/stats+bundle.rar

Filters with leakfinder
Presented with perfect EVBB/100 for Spin and Go 30$
You can change these numbers yourself if you wish
Could you please reupload that one since it's already removed.
coco_nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 09:28 AM   #85
watergun7
veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,757
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

saintaina- it's possible that he is biased, but the reasoning is actually legit.

You can check by looking at 3 handed cEV and all in EV in the various periods. If he had say 15cEV in both (to keep it simple, say he has 15cEV historically 3 handed), and ran at EV in the first period but 10 chips below in the 2nd, what he said in his post is perfectly valid.

Given how good he is with filtering pt4 I would say that he is more likely correct here than just another delusional poker player.

Tbh there is some potentially fairly high level strat that can come out of this discussion about winrate maximisation.
watergun7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:26 AM   #86
coon74
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: if I lose, I'll be wiser
Posts: 10,611
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

^ Right, actually, I thought yesterday about which parts of the old thread about the impact of in-game decisions on the hourly apply to today's spins.

Well, in the era of chests and tough lineups, it's almost always preferable to sacrifice a bit of chip EV to get to play more hands HU vs a weaker player, even a weaker reg, unless one of the other tables has a much bigger multiplier. (If I have a 6x and a 2x going at the same time, I usually try to get rid of the 2x table fast in order to focus on the 6x 1-tabling.)

Also, that thread failed to account for variance. When using loose BRM, the time that one saves by finishing a spin / hyper early is 1.5-2 times less valuable. E.g. if one has a $50 hourly EV, winning a $180 prize saves more than 3.6 hours of grind. I'd say, it saves 5-6 hours because sometimes one will have to move down and grind for a lower hourly rate, taking more time to reach a large monetary goal.

Let alone that HU hyper queues are long at serious stakes, making it impossible to get a new game immediately if the current one finishes early.

Last edited by coon74; 12-08-2018 at 10:46 AM. Reason: the note about 6x
coon74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 08:50 PM   #87
youngdaggerdick
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 17
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

What motivate you to grind hard and study hard ? Is poker fun to you like videogames for example ?
youngdaggerdick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:32 PM   #88
FREEQONE
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 89
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdaggerdick View Post
What motivate you to grind hard and study hard ? Is poker fun to you like videogames for example ?
You can ask someone who plays dota, csgo, pubg all day long.
Same feeling and enjoyment.
I appreciate poker not only as the game itself, but also enjoy the skills it gives.
Analytics, the ability to make decisions quickly, develop strategies, control emotions, rational approach.
So many things that attract me in this.
So I really love this game and dedicate myself to it.
I fall asleep thinking about poker, wake up thinking about poker.

Yes, my results are not so impressive with such investments, but this is the reality, some become successful thanks to talent,
some thanks to hard work, in my case there is no talent, and hard work gives not such outstanding results.
But I keep going and believe in myself.

-----

Reupload PT4 filters, some ppl on stream asked me about it.

https://dropmefiles.com/WMm2B
FREEQONE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:15 PM   #89
coon74
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: if I lose, I'll be wiser
Posts: 10,611
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Your results are amazing, considering that you play at 11 tables. I guess, most $500 regs would be breaking even or losing if they were forced to 11-table $100s.

That said, last Saturday, I saw someone 11-table $500s (along with the $530 Bounty Builder) via the player search function. I'm not sure if that player is a winning reg, but they're surely courageous

Last edited by coon74; 12-10-2018 at 07:21 PM.
coon74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 01:55 AM   #90
FREEQONE
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 89
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Damn.

Variance rly destroyed me again.
I have about 1500 buyins underEV since 1st of March.
Overall 60000 spins with result -20K$ actual and +80K$ EV and this is only PC hands.
I surrender, seems it is not possible to human to beat variance without EV deal.
I'm will back in EV deal and will back to 100s soon.

The challenge will continue.
It does not matter what difficulties will be on the way.
With your shield or ON IT.

FREEQONE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 04:59 PM   #91
youngdaggerdick
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 17
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Opinion on lower tables to 6 and get more EVROI vs 10 with EV deal ?
youngdaggerdick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:40 PM   #92
coon74
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: if I lose, I'll be wiser
Posts: 10,611
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

The EV deal is actually quite a cheap insurance method (even when the pool fee is 5-15% of the EV in the months when the pool runs bad), it's good for 6-tablers too.

The problem with 10-tabling is that Freeq's chip EV can become so low in an unlucky 2-3-month period that the pool will expel him, and that will be a real problem.
coon74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 06:17 PM   #93
kobmish
old hand
 
kobmish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Winrate minimizing
Posts: 1,744
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

^^ Can you please give me more details about this EV deal, coоn?
kobmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 06:27 PM   #94
coon74
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: if I lose, I'll be wiser
Posts: 10,611
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Why me? Freeq knows it better, as an insider.
coon74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:11 PM   #95
youngdaggerdick
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 17
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon74 View Post
The EV deal is actually quite a cheap insurance method (even when the pool fee is 5-15% of the EV in the months when the pool runs bad), it's good for 6-tablers too.

The problem with 10-tabling is that Freeq's chip EV can become so low in an unlucky 2-3-month period that the pool will expel him, and that will be a real problem.
i meant 6tabling without EVdeal vs 10tabling with EVdeal
youngdaggerdick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:18 PM   #96
coon74
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: if I lose, I'll be wiser
Posts: 10,611
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Nah, I'd surely get the deal even for 3-tabling if I had a sufficient sample to persuade the management that I have a sufficient ROI.

That is, if I intended to play non-max spins for more than a month
coon74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 04:21 AM   #97
saintanna23
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 43
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEQONE View Post
Damn.

Variance rly destroyed me again.
I have about 1500 buyins underEV since 1st of March.
Overall 60000 spins with result -20K$ actual and +80K$ EV and this is only PC hands.
I surrender, seems it is not possible to human to beat variance without EV deal.
I'm will back in EV deal and will back to 100s soon.
Sorry to hear about the bad run. How come u say u are -20k actual. In that first post u showed graph with actual winnings of about 88K, EV about 100K? Can u explain?

Cheers
saintanna23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 04:18 PM   #98
FREEQONE
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 89
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintanna23 View Post
Sorry to hear about the bad run. How come u say u are -20k actual. In that first post u showed graph with actual winnings of about 88K, EV about 100K? Can u explain?

Cheers
Yeap, at the beginning of the year i won x100-x200 a row ~+30k actual.
But I was in the EV deal and gave most of the money.
Plus 20K games challenge with 36k actual and same EV.
Sum of first two months ~66-70K.
After that, I leave of the EV deal and from that moment only began to lose real money and earn EV.
Yes, the overall graph looks like ok, but in fact all the winnings were only in the beginning

Last edited by FREEQONE; 12-14-2018 at 04:24 PM.
FREEQONE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 04:05 AM   #99
FREEQONE
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 89
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

thx life and variance

3 days since i joined ev deal

FREEQONE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 05:59 AM   #100
saintanna23
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 43
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEQONE View Post
Yeap, at the beginning of the year i won x100-x200 a row ~+30k actual.
But I was in the EV deal and gave most of the money.
Plus 20K games challenge with 36k actual and same EV.
Sum of first two months ~66-70K.
After that, I leave of the EV deal and from that moment only began to lose real money and earn EV.
Yes, the overall graph looks like ok, but in fact all the winnings were only in the beginning
That's very unfortunate to have all goodrun in EV deal. So if u look at ur graph of this year how does ev and actual look like if u had not joined any ev deal? It seems that u would be up a very decent amount so why do u think it is impossible to grind these game without EVdeal? Can you post this graph maybe? Then we can have a good example of how actual run looks like after decent sample.
saintanna23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online