Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Heads Up SNG and Spin and Gos Discussion of heads up Sit & Go and Spin and Go poker games. Sponsored by HUSNG.com, the leading heads up poker video site.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2019, 10:14 AM   #226
plappaslappa
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 359
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEQONE View Post
And with recent PokerStars changes need to memorize Nash Chart.
If someone miss this one, it is prohibited since 4 March.
Obviously most of regs don't care about it and continue to play with it.

I analyzed what i can to do and there is some key points
Divided them into yellow and red zones.
Yellow-those that are rarely used, or played on GTO charts.
Red-the most used.

We have a matrix of 13x13 = 169 values
In the push the same values 20bb+ = 82
In the call chart = 41
I discount the yellow zone and counted the number of unique red combos
Total 57 push + 108 calls = 165.
In general, it is not so difficult to remember 165 numbers.
But need a regularity and constantly to repeat
(possible errors +-3 combos)

just print out the nash chart and tape it to your monitor and take it off when you stream
plappaslappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:36 AM   #227
TennisHH
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 8
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by plappaslappa View Post
just print out the nash chart and tape it to your monitor and take it off when you stream
That's cheating.
TennisHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 01:06 PM   #228
hoodboy
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 127
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

I mean how Stars want to enforce the ban?
hoodboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:49 PM   #229
Mimicry
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 190
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

I watch Freeq playing from a lot of time.Last few days while hes streaming hes constantly making 70-80cent + 10~ cent rb per game EV which i dont think is reliable to play in so high buy in as 40$ in which u pay 2.80$ rake per game and making 3-4 times less money than rake paid and have no rakeback.I see reg players on 5$-10$ turbo knockout sit and goes make 7-10% roi and have not same but clearly near $ per game for playing less variance,more fish and much lower buy in which means u cannot have 3-4k downswing like u can easily have on 30$+ spins .Totally not worth if u ask me .I just put an example and didnt said he must grind 5-10$ sng KOs.And also he had this 80 cent per game EV all of the time the winnings are less than EV if u dont hit some big multiplier but anyway hes on ev deal now.
Mimicry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 03:06 PM   #230
coon74
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 10,660
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimicry View Post
I see reg players on 5$-10$ turbo knockout sit and goes make 7-10% roi and have not same but clearly near $ per game for playing less variance,more fish and much lower buy in which means u cannot have 3-4k downswing like u can easily have on 30$+ spins .
There are too few turbo KO games running at $5 and above. The hourly winrate looks capped at ~$20 there. So Freeq's BR is way too large for those games (any BR above $3K is too large) and prompts him to grind spins for a $30+ hourly EV despite the much higher variance.

The current reality of online poker is that one has to withstand 2-3 times bigger standard deviation to be able to increase the hourly EV 1.5x.
coon74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 03:30 PM   #231
Mimicry
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 190
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon74 View Post
There are too few turbo KO games running at $5 and above. The hourly winrate looks capped at ~$20 there. So Freeq's BR is way too large for those games (any BR above $3K is too large) and prompts him to grind spins for a $30+ hourly EV despite the much higher variance.

The current reality of online poker is that one has to withstand 2-3 times bigger standard deviation to be able to increase the hourly EV 1.5x.

I was thinking to say that theres not enough traffic and theres also other sng formats to add for traffic but i didnt expect somebody to so captain obvious...ofc theres not enough traffic i mean theres enough traffic but u cannot play same number of games per hour but u can add other sngs in which can be achieved 4-10% roi while mass multitabling and dont bother with this mongo format while risking so big swings and which is clearly super reg infested.For his challenge he have Ev of 50 cent per game or less for playing such a big money variance game which is beyond my understandings ,theres no rb anymore so playing formats in which u have 0.5-2% roi is pretty bad IMO...
Mimicry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 08:21 PM   #232
FREEQONE
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 120
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

updated my personal record:

4 hours and 309 games just per 1 session without break



f yeah
FREEQONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 09:31 PM   #233
FREEQONE
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 120
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

top2 tracks for a recent days



FREEQONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:45 PM   #234
7845
centurion
 
7845's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 128
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

how many spin/hr do u get playing 1hr session ? 77/hr looks like not too much for 11tables for 4hrs straight, is it ?
7845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:10 PM   #235
FREEQONE
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 120
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7845 View Post
how many spin/hr do u get playing 1hr session ? 77/hr looks like not too much for 11tables for 4hrs straight, is it ?
At 10 tables I have constantly 75 games per hour.

Seems nowadays at 11 tables i have 77.5.
But I changed my strategy.
Firstly, it is GTO now.
Secondly, I reviewed a lot of spots and increased my "hands per spin" from 19 to 21.5.
(There are options for how to do 23-24 and is one of the next experiments)

I testing different approaches and this is one of them.
So now I'm playing 2.5 more hands per spin, +13% gain.
I don't know exactly how much it will affect my winrate yet.
But it definitely adds time to the spin and decreased games/hour.

And obviously, streaming, chatting with people decreasing games/hour.
If I will focus full on tables, it will speed up decisions and g/h will boost.

Last edited by FREEQONE; 03-18-2019 at 11:27 PM.
FREEQONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 01:17 PM   #236
SambaSwing
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 9
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEQONE View Post
At 10 tables I have constantly 75 games per hour.

Seems nowadays at 11 tables i have 77.5.
But I changed my strategy.
Firstly, it is GTO now.
Secondly, I reviewed a lot of spots and increased my "hands per spin" from 19 to 21.5.
(There are options for how to do 23-24 and is one of the next experiments)

I testing different approaches and this is one of them.
So now I'm playing 2.5 more hands per spin, +13% gain.
I don't know exactly how much it will affect my winrate yet.
But it definitely adds time to the spin and decreased games/hour.

And obviously, streaming, chatting with people decreasing games/hour.
If I will focus full on tables, it will speed up decisions and g/h will boost.
how did you do this maestro? gl gl
SambaSwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:02 PM   #237
FREEQONE
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 120
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SambaSwing View Post
how did you do this maestro? gl gl
I can't tell you in "open forum" format.
If it improves my game, then maybe I found something that really increases winrate.
I spend a lot of energy in theory.
So I don't really want to reveal the details
FREEQONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:09 PM   #238
d0zer
grinder
 
d0zer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 504
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

its not very difficult to figure out which actions might make the games end faster : )
d0zer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:35 AM   #239
ohly
Pooh-Bah
 
ohly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Berlin
Posts: 3,669
Re: 222,222 Spin&Go Games: Endurance Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
its not very difficult to figure out which actions might make the games end faster : )
ohly is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online