Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Selling some WSOP shares Selling some WSOP shares

07-15-2010 , 10:56 PM

My appologies for the delay in the payout process. I visited with an accountant today just to make sure that I was doing the right things as far as taxes were concerned. I'm going to need everyone to fill out a W9 form and send it to me with their social or TIN listed on it. If you wish to mail it, that's fine, but you can also send a scanned copy of the W9 form to my email address. PM me for my email or address.

If you are from a country outside the US, my accountant told me that I will need a tax ID number from you(TIN). They are not difficult to get at all from the US (at least this is what I was told) and I need to have this to put on the W9. I'll see if I can find a link to the W9 and one to wherever it is non US citizens register for this TIN.
Selling some WSOP shares Quote
07-16-2010 , 02:00 AM

The above is a link to the W-9 form. I also forgot to mention that I will be needing a 5754 form that George listed below. If you have any questions feel free to PM or ask here.
Selling some WSOP shares Quote
07-16-2010 , 02:01 AM
you fill out the 5754 form and send it to us, after you receive our info
Selling some WSOP shares Quote
07-16-2010 , 12:27 PM
"Foreign person. If you are a foreign person, do not use Form
W-9. Instead, use the appropriate Form W-8 (see Publication
515, Withholding of Tax on Nonresident Aliens and Foreign

can u please let me know exactly what to do as a non us citizen/ what to fill out,etc?
Selling some WSOP shares Quote