Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Home Game Listings Listings for LEGAL home games (hosts only) and those seeking them

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2018, 05:28 PM   #326
encapsulated
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 24
Re: NYC Games?

Looking for 1/2-2/5 Omaha/NLH Game. The underground place I visited in the past was busted this past August.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...803-story.html
encapsulated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 10:47 PM   #327
Eudaimonia
centurion
 
Eudaimonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spirit Rei
Posts: 183
Re: NYC Games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by encapsulated View Post
Looking for 1/2-2/5 Omaha/NLH Game. The underground place I visited in the past was busted this past August.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...803-story.html
LOLOL i played there many times

Fk that was a good game ashame they had to do some shady sht on the side

Never even got to play 5/10 there... damn fml literally on the NYU campus never questioned it even tho some guy offered me counterfeight money once im like okayyy hah
Eudaimonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 04:46 PM   #328
encapsulated
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 24
Re: NYC Games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
LOLOL i played there many times

Fk that was a good game ashame they had to do some shady sht on the side

Never even got to play 5/10 there... damn fml literally on the NYU campus never questioned it even tho some guy offered me counterfeight money once im like okayyy hah
Game was nice as there was a lot of splashing but the rake was really high. Know any decent games with decent rake?
encapsulated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 10:15 PM   #329
Eudaimonia
centurion
 
Eudaimonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spirit Rei
Posts: 183
Re: NYC Games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by encapsulated View Post
Game was nice as there was a lot of splashing but the rake was really high. Know any decent games with decent rake?
Yeah rake was a joke but u cud mitigate that they had insanely good promos if u showed up early, lmao i still don't know where they were getting the money to do those early bird freerolls haha

Game was good because there were a lot of shady/sketchy players coming to the game those guys suck ass at poker that's why it was pretty good nonetheless it's not like this is a home game in brooklyn or the bronx still seems safe it's ashame tho RIP townhouse F.
Eudaimonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 05:18 PM   #330
McTrader
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3
Re: NYC Games?

Anyone run home games in Long Island?
McTrader is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online