normal a$$holeness taken to the next level.
looks like you also don't write well in english usually
Though i don't catch a lot of humour in English usually, i used to smile not once while reading your post. Good job.
joke Pronunciation Key (jok)
1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
1. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
2. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.
peter's a big boy, he can take it. and he kind of set himself up perfectly there