Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Milldollbaby thusday rail Milldollbaby thusday rail

05-28-2013 , 07:47 AM
Can u make a list of people u will send?
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 04:42 PM
well we should know the crack in the next few hours
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 05:03 PM
Confirming payment over $410 (my package share) by Krister on PS.
Loan still owed atm. Ty Sir!

Edit: rec another transfer, still quite a bit left but the ball is finally rolling (dance)

Last edited by ratslla; 05-28-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 05:05 PM
confirming payment off 205$ from mill for the pack

thanks
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 05:21 PM
yo! its on !

205 _jabbaxx pack sent full return
246 2good2betrue1 pack sent full return
82 pawse1971 pack sent full return
246 j_nufc_v pack sent full return
205 doublmeup1 pack sent full return
410 olympees pack sent full return
256 hu4rllz pack sent full return
82 red_shadow08 not sent anything atm- coming in next receival.

If anyone else also had shares in this one, ill go through my log again, but the other numbers seemed to be from other pack ?


sent 400 eppy12588. owe 3080 total. so 2640 remaining. will come at next transfer
sent 400 fresh_oo_d. owe 1500- so total 1100 remaining will come at next transfer
sent400 olympee - sent 400. owe 2000 - so total of 1600 remaining. will come at next transfer

Hey lads.

My friend got home around 2230, and tried transferring funds to you guys.
Since he never have transferred to anyone of you before he got bunch of mail about reasoning why suddenly
sendout to total randoms from stars security etc etc.
He then send me pieces of 2500 per time, so he send me first payment now, and I didnt had any trouble sending out to you since
I prolly have done it many times before

Above is the first payments being done from my side, and I need to know if there is anyone I have not included first off all from pack.
I also owe abhi a sum of money for a trip he had to dubai? But i will contact him on pm and send him funds when receiving more from
friend.

I am really really sad for this thing and just cant wait for everything to be payed out for full ,
that will make my ***** day!

I will update you guys here really fast upon receiving new transfer and send out as fast as stars allow me too, which will go really really fast i hope.

Mill.

Last edited by milldollbaby; 05-28-2013 at 05:22 PM. Reason: I Wanna dance
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 05:24 PM
mill can you check your pm?
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi147
mill can you check your pm?
Obv. 2min
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 05:26 PM
Sup Krister I'll pm or fb you tomorrow. Just glad ur doing the right thing now. Thx and all the best to you and your young family.
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 05:26 PM
confirming payment of $82 from milldollbaby

ty mate, glad you sorted this out and really would like to wish you all the best for the future and you can move on from this.

always knew your heart was in the right place - fair play
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 05:31 PM
Very happy everyone seems to be getting paid back. I've followed this thread since it started but held back from commenting untill now.(Becauase i do not have $ invested)
Mill everyone makes mistakes, and it takes a big person to admit it and make thing right. Keep your head up!!
Gl all!
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trb111
Very happy everyone seems to be getting paid back. I've followed this thread since it started but held back from commenting untill now.(Becauase i do not have $ invested)
Mill everyone makes mistakes, and it takes a big person to admit it and make thing right. Keep your head up!!
Gl all!
+1
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 05:40 PM
700 more to eppy12588, fresh and olympee just been sent out now. Just did it so not sure if you recevd it yet or not. Also red_shadow08 confirming payment of 82. And Theres more to come...
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratslla
Sup Krister I'll pm or fb you tomorrow. Just glad ur doing the right thing now. Thx and all the best to you and your young family.
You do that !
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milldollbaby
700 more to eppy12588, fresh and olympee just been sent out now. Just did it so not sure if you recevd it yet or not. Also red_shadow08 confirming payment of 82. And Theres more to come...
Received $1,100. Still owed $1,980. Glad you are doing the right thing here, I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 06:05 PM
My friend told me he sent 2500 more for around 15 minutes ago, but still havent recvd just fyi. I will update here as soon as i Get more funds availible to send out. Hope to solve this thing faster than usain bolt.
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eppy12588
Received $1,100. Still owed $1,980. Glad you are doing the right thing here, I wish you the best of luck in the future.
I hope ull have it really fast. Funds coming as soon as i receive Mail from stars that more funds have hitted acc.
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 06:19 PM
Received my full repayment for 3% of this package. Cheers krister.
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 06:24 PM
My friend is going to bed now, he had a long day and felt kinda tired. Still havent recvd last transfer from him, and he just checked his email and stars havent send him anything anout the transfer.will need to do remaining funds tomorrow. But will login here tomorrow when i wake up. Around 9 hours ish. Hell prolly sleep a bit longer , but i cant due to daughter getting up early. Its midnight ish here now, and look forward finishing this off asap.

As for now, have a good Night , and hope everybody wins the jackpot in life and also financial ways.

Krister
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 08:21 PM
Money rcvd
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milldollbaby
yo! its on !

205 _jabbaxx pack sent full return
246 2good2betrue1 pack sent full return
82 pawse1971 pack sent full return
246 j_nufc_v pack sent full return
205 doublmeup1 pack sent full return
410 olympees pack sent full return
256 hu4rllz pack sent full return
82 red_shadow08 not sent anything atm- coming in next receival.

If anyone else also had shares in this one, ill go through my log again, but the other numbers seemed to be from other pack ?


sent 400 eppy12588. owe 3080 total. so 2640 remaining. will come at next transfer
sent 400 fresh_oo_d. owe 1500- so total 1100 remaining will come at next transfer
sent400 olympee - sent 400. owe 2000 - so total of 1600 remaining. will come at next transfer

Hey lads.

My friend got home around 2230, and tried transferring funds to you guys.
Since he never have transferred to anyone of you before he got bunch of mail about reasoning why suddenly
sendout to total randoms from stars security etc etc.
He then send me pieces of 2500 per time, so he send me first payment now, and I didnt had any trouble sending out to you since
I prolly have done it many times before

Above is the first payments being done from my side, and I need to know if there is anyone I have not included first off all from pack.
I also owe abhi a sum of money for a trip he had to dubai? But i will contact him on pm and send him funds when receiving more from
friend.

I am really really sad for this thing and just cant wait for everything to be payed out for full ,
that will make my ***** day!

I will update you guys here really fast upon receiving new transfer and send out as fast as stars allow me too, which will go really really fast i hope.

Mill.

I had 1% for this pack - stubbis87
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 10:15 PM
received 1100 of 1500, thanks so far
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-28-2013 , 10:42 PM
Rcvd 246. Thanks Mill. Sad this happened like this for everyone. Still wishing you all the best in future and youll forget this nasty episode. Family and friends are everything, enjoy them!

Gl!
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-29-2013 , 12:24 AM
received mil
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-29-2013 , 01:26 AM
Recieved 82, ty
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote
05-29-2013 , 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuttleyNo
I had 1% for this pack - stubbis87
Offcourse. I will be doing the rest of transactions tonight around 2200 norwegian time and post in thread with every transfer. Im om my way to an island in the North now. Doing sine bath/volleyball on a beach. Looking forward to it !

Will come online here again After remaining transaction has been done.

Krister
Milldollbaby thusday rail Quote

      
m