Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Goals & Challenges Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2020, 08:00 AM   #351
Masq
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14,302
Re: Thailand Adventure

Fair enough, nice position to be in

Maybe try avoid streaming at same time as the Galfond challenge as i'm sure some of your targeted audience tune in for that.
Masq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 12:18 PM   #352
Richard Sheils
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 323
Re: Thailand Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masq View Post
Fair enough, nice position to be in

Maybe try avoid streaming at same time as the Galfond challenge as i'm sure some of your targeted audience tune in for that.
Yeah that could be a good point!

Stream results today:


Total Stream Results:
Richard Sheils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 02:32 PM   #353
Escroc_Officiel
journeyman
 
Escroc_Officiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 398
Re: Thailand Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masq View Post
Fair enough, nice position to be in

Maybe try and participate in the Galfond challenge as i'm sure some of your targeted audience tune in for that.
FYP
Escroc_Officiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 06:03 PM   #354
Blitz_14
journeyman
 
Blitz_14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: alt acc of 07reg for anon purposes
Posts: 250
Re: Thailand Adventure

Been following your blog and streams. Albeit mostly from the VODs since I am one of those following the galfond things. Hope there's more to come!

ps: don't mess up your schedule to potentially get some more viewers. if it has to come at the cost of quality, imo. glgl
Blitz_14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 09:07 AM   #355
El_Buitre
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 17
Re: Thailand Adventure

Dude, you REALLY should make your channel (past vids) only open for subs.
I'm watching everything back (due to timezone problems cant watch live) and allready subbed.

Your content is so valueable for NL100/NL200 players; you cant do this for free
Charge the mthrfckrs and get themm....

(Y)
El_Buitre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 09:17 AM   #356
chiefsfan17
old hand
 
chiefsfan17's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 1,917
Re: Thailand Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Buitre View Post
Dude, you REALLY should make your channel (past vids) only open for subs.
I'm watching everything back (due to timezone problems cant watch live) and allready subbed.

Your content is so valueable for NL100/NL200 players; you cant do this for free
Charge the mthrfckrs and get themm....

(Y)
Ginge doesn't seem like someone who would mind giving out info for free. I mean, he's literally playing 500z when he knows opponents are watching, lol. But tbf I think it's kind of ****ed to watch some streams in particular and not sub and his is one of them. If someone truly can't afford it that's one thing but those people wouldn't be getting value out of watching the vod and probably wouldn't be watching it except when he's live anyways.

Regardless though, it's an absolutely A+ stream and probably one of the best of all time for someone at a decent level watching to improve their game.
chiefsfan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 12:08 PM   #357
Richard Sheils
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 323
Re: Thailand Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escroc_Officiel View Post
FYP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz_14 View Post
Been following your blog and streams. Albeit mostly from the VODs since I am one of those following the galfond things. Hope there's more to come!

ps: don't mess up your schedule to potentially get some more viewers. if it has to come at the cost of quality, imo. glgl
Lmao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Buitre View Post
Dude, you REALLY should make your channel (past vids) only open for subs.
I'm watching everything back (due to timezone problems cant watch live) and allready subbed.

Your content is so valueable for NL100/NL200 players; you cant do this for free
Charge the mthrfckrs and get themm....

(Y)
Thanks so much for the support! I might be doing tht soon i think, seems to be the consensus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefsfan17 View Post
Ginge doesn't seem like someone who would mind giving out info for free. I mean, he's literally playing 500z when he knows opponents are watching, lol. But tbf I think it's kind of ****ed to watch some streams in particular and not sub and his is one of them. If someone truly can't afford it that's one thing but those people wouldn't be getting value out of watching the vod and probably wouldn't be watching it except when he's live anyways.

Regardless though, it's an absolutely A+ stream and probably one of the best of all time for someone at a decent level watching to improve their game.
Thanks a lot for the kind words! Makes it worth doing
Richard Sheils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 12:09 PM   #358
Richard Sheils
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 323
Re: Thailand Adventure

Stream today:


Stream so far:
Richard Sheils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 06:50 PM   #359
el.gar
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 8
Re: Thailand Adventure

Hey Gingee i remembered you from the jail story and the vlogs of your brother crushing live mtts few time ago,good last updates and also how you grow up in poker lately.

Also enjoying your streams good music good poker content.

Btw what your opinion for the nl2k games in macau?, i guess for you really soft haha, do you think and average nl100-200 online reg could get decent hourly? also the rake is big.

keep the good vibes and stuff. Cheers.
el.gar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 06:40 AM   #360
Richard Sheils
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 323
Re: Thailand Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by el.gar View Post
Hey Gingee i remembered you from the jail story and the vlogs of your brother crushing live mtts few time ago,good last updates and also how you grow up in poker lately.

Also enjoying your streams good music good poker content.

Btw what your opinion for the nl2k games in macau?, i guess for you really soft haha, do you think and average nl100-200 online reg could get decent hourly? also the rake is big.

keep the good vibes and stuff. Cheers.

Thanks for following!

Honestly I'm not sure, haven't played much in Macau and from what I hear those games are very right. I think $5/10 LA probs way better for hourly etc maybe even London or Cambodia. But I'm probs the wrong person to ask.
Richard Sheils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 04:18 PM   #361
fragglerock45
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 550
Re: Thailand Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Sheils View Post
This next hand is vs Limitless:

I had actually recently done a video for my horses reviewing a lot of limitlesses hands so I think that really helped me in this hand...

Limitless opens the btn, i 3 bet 88 in the sb (balls deep) he calls.

pot is like 4600, 997hhx board i have 8h, i cbet 2300, he rasies to 6500, I call

turn is 6h, pot is 17600, i check he bets 6700 I call

river 9x completes trips, pot is 31k, I lead 12k, he jams 60k effective

I tanked the longest I have ever tanked in my life... I called and he had AxKh

I ended up giving it all back to him later in that session being a whale... then quitting with a whale in the game because i was tilted. Live poker doe mess with your head soemties lol.


Looks like Limitless is a fan of this exploit haha. One of the ballsiest bluffs I have seen. He had KJ and repped the straight flush.
fragglerock45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 07:48 PM   #362
Richard Sheils
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 323
Re: Thailand Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragglerock45 View Post


Looks like Limitless is a fan of this exploit haha. One of the ballsiest bluffs I have seen. He had KJ and repped the straight flush.
Yeah limitless is insane haha
Richard Sheils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 07:51 PM   #363
Richard Sheils
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 323
Re: Thailand Adventure

Played 2 tables of 500z today along sie the SCOOP-H $1k deepstack

Grinded for 9 hours on stream!

Made day2 3/38 with $85k up top


Stream results today, long session but just 2 tables:


Stream results so far:


Will be streaming from day 2 tomorrow!
Richard Sheils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 05:04 AM   #364
Morris2790
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 75
Re: Thailand Adventure




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Morris2790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 05:41 AM   #365
UAC
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 170
Re: Thailand Adventure

great stream yesterday mate, will hopefully tune in later
UAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 12:48 PM   #366
Richard Sheils
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 323
Re: Thailand Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by UAC View Post
great stream yesterday mate, will hopefully tune in later
Thanks!

will be stremign the Day 2 shortly
Richard Sheils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 03:32 PM   #367
VCC
centurion
 
VCC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 138
Re: Thailand Adventure

**** tournaments.
VCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 03:33 PM   #368
Richard Sheils
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 323
Re: Thailand Adventure

Aye was a pretty brutal hand to bust

https://clips.twitch.tv/HedonisticSmoothDonkeyThunBeast
Richard Sheils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 04:25 PM   #369
Richard Sheils
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 323
Re: Thailand Adventure

Had a few days off streaming but did a double stream today

Session 1:


Not much happened and it was an annoyingly small pool, did play a little bit of 1kz tho!

Jumed back in a bit later

Session 2:



Total stream Results so far:


Plan is to get a proper stream schedule set up, and potentially shift my sleeping pattern to paly more in UK evenings, which means I should be able to get in some scoops as well. Thansk to everyone that has been follwoing along!
Richard Sheils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 04:50 PM   #370
padderz
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 22
Re: Thailand Adventure

Nae more stories to share on this thread ? Or YouTube vids with them ?
padderz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 07:39 PM   #371
Richard Sheils
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 323
Re: Thailand Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by padderz View Post
Nae more stories to share on this thread ? Or YouTube vids with them ?
Actually have soem plans for my youtube channel to hopefully share some stories so will get back to you!

Super frustrating day today on stream:

Busted the $5k AK < K9
Busted the 1k twice, busted the 2k

Then had a super annoyign hand vs my nemisis at 500z and probably didnt play great for the session (will post the hand below)



Results so far on stream:

Richard Sheils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 07:41 PM   #372
Richard Sheils
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 323
Re: Thailand Adventure

He snap called

Richard Sheils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 04:49 AM   #373
BenaBadBeat
5 or a 9... 5 or a 9...
 
BenaBadBeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 50 shades of grey
Posts: 4,580
Re: Thailand Adventure

ul on the timbeys mate.

As for the KQ, i don't think you want to play any flop raises vs mp. can probably just about justify calling flop but not raising. Betting turn with hearts and no club seems like a real risker too. And as for river, yeah he should probably fold, but given you got here this wide, he probably does have a turbo fist pump snap vs what is probably a waaaay ool range.

What are the youtube plans too? gl!
BenaBadBeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 10:14 AM   #374
PlasticElephant
veteran
 
PlasticElephant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: bitb Ca$h
Posts: 2,211
Re: Thailand Adventure

not gonna fold river with top pair to 1/2 pot in a 4bp blocking one of the only value combos and a guy repping nothing really
PlasticElephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 12:20 PM   #375
NoSurprises
old hand
 
NoSurprises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,862
Re: Thailand Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Sheils View Post
He snap called

I watch a ton of hands on the observer tables and I suspect he is the nemesis of many of you 500z regs.
NoSurprises is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive