Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Goals & Challenges Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

View Poll Results: SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS A REALISTIC ANNUAL EARNING OF AN "A" PLAYER GRINDING $1/$2NLHE?
LESS THAN $22K 319 12.72%
$22K TO $28K 387 15.44%
$28K TO $34K 435 17.35%
$34K TO $40K 407 16.23%
$40K TO $46K 237 9.45%
MORE THAN $46K 722 28.80%
Voters: 2507. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2015, 09:54 PM   #2576
ButterflySymmetry
veteran
 
ButterflySymmetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: on the move
Posts: 2,971
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

Currently sitting in the passenger side (taking turns driving) on my way back home from spending some quality vaca time w the fam, and much needed rest and relaxation on the beach.
Now I am ready to get home, tackle the felt and shuffle some ships.
I'm eager to finish the second half of the year strong, and play my heart out. I understand I am way behind the 8 ball with this 60k goal, but the #karatekid never gives up nor gives in. We fight to the end. I have hit a 1 outer before, and I'm gonna leave me that opportunity to hit it again!
Poker is what I do best, and plan on doing it for a long time. I enjoy most things the game has to offer. It's the true test of mathematics, psychology, battling of the brains, and outplaying your opponent. Along w keeping your emotions in check and maintaining gd disclipine. It's the ultimate jigsaw puzzle, chess, and backgammon rolled up into one. I love this game and like my chances against all line ups.
The few years since I started tracking my play seriously through my Pker Journal App I have won more $ each year than following year. I'm hoping in 2015 the pattern will continue. (2012 = $30k ish ; 2013 = $34,004; 2014 = $41,199; 2015 = ?).

It really feels weird not playing poker for a whole week, but I desperately needed the break. It has been poker overload the last couple months and the results have been mediocre to crap. Sometimes a break is all that is needed to get refocused and back on the right track. That's what I'll try to do when I return.

So far on the drive home from Florida we have not been running pure! We have ran out of gas (my fault), and got a speeding ticket (her fault). We just making memories that's all.



#CoronaLight
ButterflySymmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 10:10 PM   #2577
ythelongface
adept
 
ythelongface's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 1,107
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

Your a good dude Ray. Continued success and God bless you and yours.
ythelongface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 11:30 PM   #2578
tswpoker1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Here and There
Posts: 1,737
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

Crush em Ray!
tswpoker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 11:51 PM   #2579
ButterflySymmetry
veteran
 
ButterflySymmetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: on the move
Posts: 2,971
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

^thanks @ythelongface and @tswpoker1. I appreciate that. It always feels gd to receive some love. Much luck/success to u guys too!

Not been running good, and currently down -$406 in June.
Also, the bankroll will be taking a massive hit for a luxury item in the upcoming weeks.
After much thought and consideration, the family has decided to put in an inground pool which will cost about $30k plus $5k for extra expenses (safety cover, added concrete, electrician, heater, etc). $35k and added stress, but long term staycation & relaxation.
My gf has been wanting one for a long time, and she finally swayed me into her corner. I do think it will be pretty cool and the kids will get much joy from it. I also realize I will enhance our property some, but will never get the full amount back out of our cost. But I do see us living here for a long time, and the pleasure the pool will bring I feel is neutral to plus ev.
The negative it brings is my financial security dwindles massively. Which may cause some added strain/stress to the pokerz.

The gf and I both have separate accounts and she said that she would pay half. The only thing is, she doesn't have her half and I will be footing the entire bill. Not sure how this will end up, but I prepared to just bite the bullet on this one. I been telling myself that money has no value unless u spend it. That is definitely true, but is it the right thing to do? Mayb I should ask Suze Orman. The old me would continue to save this money until I could pay off my mortgage. The new me, is saying my kids are young and I should do this now before they get older and out of the house.
My whole life I has always tried to make smart monetary decisions, and it has put me in a good spot. I hv no debt outside of mortgage, I don't own a credit card (never will), pay cash for everything, and always practice smart money management. This pool thing is making me a little nervous, but I been praying about it and leaving my worries at the cross. Not sure if God answers "inground pool" concerns, but hopefully He can give me more peace and enlightenment during these stressful times.
So the pool fund will come from my savings account, and my current poker bankroll will still b in tact. After forking out $35k for the pool, this will leave me w a near depleted savings account. I guess I will just have to build up the roll again. That's the plan.

On the positive side...It's gd to have a paid off apartment where I generate $2,330/month in cash flow rental income to pay all my bills, which gives me a little free roll vibe. But in honesty, I really need to start saving again for a rainy day/emergency fund...Mine just went to 14'x28' inground pool.

The Now Plan: Hopefully I can get through this year without having to cash in my bankroll poker chips, and continue to run this up to $40k + by the end of the year. This seems feasible as I stand at $20,037 at the half way mark. If I can at least reciprocate those numbers, then I can put $40k+ back into my savings at the end of the year. Thus, the beginning of 2016 I shd hv my savings account back to where it was prepool & pretty much the same as where it was beginning of this year.

Still a little nervous about all this big spending .
I will update pool pics and my vanishing savings account along the way. As for now, still trying to get the inground trampoline fixed from the tree the landed right on top of it. AND TRYING TO PLAY WINNING POKER.

Tommorrow:
2/5/10nl at the Shoe.
*Gonna live post my session w a couple of live pics on this thread. I can do that now...HSI finally has wifi!! .*

Lord be with those who have more serious troubles than my selfish desires. Continue Lord to work through me and keep me on the righteous path. Your will for me is my desire. Have your way.

Last edited by ButterflySymmetry; 06-24-2015 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Forgot to say "thank you"
ButterflySymmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 11:59 PM   #2580
paratrooper99
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Paratrooper1999 on Twitch
Posts: 1,859
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflySymmetry View Post
Not been running good, and currently down -$406 in June.
Also, the bankroll will be taking a massive hit for a luxury item in the upcoming weeks.
After much thought and consideration, the family has decided to put in an inground pool which will cost about $30k plus $5k for extra expenses (safety cover, added concrete, electrician, heater, etc). $35k and added stress, but long term staycation & relaxation.
My gf has been wanting one for a long time, and she finally swayed me into her corner. I do think it will be pretty cool and the kids will get much joy from it. I also realize I will enhance our property some, but will never get the full amount back out of our cost. But I do see us living here for a long time, and the pleasure the pool will bring I feel is neutral to plus ev.
The negative it brings is my financial security dwindles massively. Which may cause some added strain/stress to the pokerz.

The gf and I both have separate accounts and she said that she would pay half. The only thing is, she doesn't have her half and I will be footing the entire bill. Not sure how this will end up, but I prepared to just bite the bullet on this one. I been telling myself that money has no value unless u spend it. That is definitely true, but is it the right thing to do? Mayb I should ask Suze Orman. The old me would continue to save this money until I could pay off my mortgage. The new me, is saying my kids are young and I should do this now before they get older and out of the house.
My whole life I has always tried to make smart monetary decisions, and it has put me in a good spot. I hv no debt outside of mortgage, I don't own a credit card (never will), pay cash for everything, and always practice smart money management. This pool thing is making me a little nervous, but I been praying about it and leaving my worries at the cross. Not sure if God answers "inground pool" concerns, but hopefully He can give me more peace and enlightenment during these stressful times.
So the pool fund will come from my savings account, and my current poker bankroll will still b in tact. After forking out $35k for the pool, this will leave me w a near depleted savings account. I guess I will just have to build up the roll again. That's the plan.

On the positive side...It's gd to have a paid off apartment where I generate $2,330/month in cash flow rental income to pay all my bills, which gives me a little free roll vibe. But in honesty, I really need to start saving again for a rainy day/emergency fund...Mine just went to 14'x28' inground pool.

The Now Plan: Hopefully I can get through this year without having to cash in my bankroll poker chips, and continue to run this up to $40k + by the end of the year. This seems feasible as I stand at $20,037 at the half way mark. If I can at least reciprocate those numbers, then I can put $40k+ back into my savings at the end of the year. Thus, the beginning of 2016 I shd hv my savings account back to where it was prepool & pretty much the same as where it was beginning of this year.

Still a little nervous about all this big spending .
I will update pool pics and my vanishing savings account along the way. As for now, still trying to get the inground trampoline fixed from the tree the landed right on top of it. AND TRYING TO PLAY WINNING POKER.

Tommorrow:
2/5/10nl at the Shoe.
*Gonna live post my session w a couple of live pics on this thread. I can do that now...HSI finally has wifi!! .*

Lord be with those who have more serious troubles than my selfish desires. Continue Lord to work through me and keep me on the righteous path. Your will for me is my desire. Have your way.

Just an idea.....

Play the main.... Save the rest and get her a YMCA pass......
paratrooper99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:29 AM   #2581
rufus2012
journeyman
 
rufus2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 326
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

Uggghhh, Ray...not my $$$ but I'm personally not a big fan of the idea. There are SO MANY things you can do with $35k brother, some of which would actually give you some ROI.

It sounds like the decision is made already, but just in case you actually care what we think, my two cents is save your $$ homie. Find a smaller expense that gives you no ROI, not one that costs $35k. If you think for a second that your decision could in ANY way, shape, or form detract from the quality of life to which you've grown accustomed, don't do it. If you think you would possibly spend one minute stressed over $$ even though you have a 14'x28' pool in the back yard, don't do it man. GF will get pissed, but damnit, if you're splitting the cost, she needs to have her 1/2 ready.

Instead, convince her that investing your $35k in the stock market and turning it into $100k in 5 years can buy her a pool, a vacation, and whatever the **** else she wants.

Lastly, pools are a pain in the ass, trust me. Tell the fam to go to a friends or the community pool & you'll buy them pizza & ice cream after. Do it every summer & you'll still be way ahead.

GL Ray 😉

#easyformetosaybut
#****thatpoolhomie
#fulltransparency😁
rufus2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:47 AM   #2582
LiveActionPro
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LiveActionPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,633
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

35k isn't a big deal. It will raise the value of the house a few grand. The happiness for kids will be great for dad to watch and the GF will pretty much be on cloud 9 and with everyone happy around the house whigh is a good vibe to have when playing poker for a living.
Could you see house raise as much as 7% with this pool but I'd say average around 4%.

Cost to maintain pool is
100$ a month to maintain utilities
500$ a year to have a pro shut it down and open each year which is suggested.
600$ for chemicals for the summer.
LiveActionPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 02:32 AM   #2583
-SOBO-
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: SLT/LAS
Posts: 338
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

If you think a pool will bring great joy to the fam and is an expense you can afford, go for it Ray!

As an aside though, I have to point out a -EV play; not paying with CC's. If you're fiscally sound and roll debt free, you should be using CC's as much as possible. The benefits are two fold: increased borrowing power (^credit score) and anywhere from 1-4% back. It's like rake back plus 2x comps on purchases you're going to make anyways. Obv you have to pay it off monthly to avoid interest though.

Just my $.02 and GL with the pool and trampoline!
-SOBO- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:08 AM   #2584
MarkMcKay
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 409
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

you made up your mind and more importantly, have agreed to do it to your gf sk hard to pull out.

just a reminder that pool safety is super important. don't know how old your kids are but my colleague's 6y old drowned in the family pool despite a security fence around it. but he probably didn't pray to the lord so you should be good?

I have a pool 20 seconds from me which is maintained by the hoa and I would never get one myself seeing the maintenance that comes with it.
MarkMcKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:03 PM   #2585
-SOBO-
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: SLT/LAS
Posts: 338
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkMcKay View Post
don't know how old your kids are but my colleague's 6y old drowned in the family pool despite a security fence around it. but he probably didn't pray to the lord so you should be good?
Is this a level?
-SOBO- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:15 PM   #2586
rolledup222
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,287
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

Pools are a pita. Expensive to maintain, add little value to the house, and never get used as much as you think you will use.

Google: do pools add value to your property

The only way I would ever own a house with a pool again is if it came with a pool girl to maintain it.
rolledup222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:39 PM   #2587
EatMyDitka
banned
 
EatMyDitka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 800
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

just buy an above ground pool instead. youll get the almost the same enjoyment out of it besides a diving board and save 30k. if you dont have a deck at your house you could build a deck around the pool have a nice grilling area and still save 15k vs an inground pool
EatMyDitka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 02:18 PM   #2588
tswpoker1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Here and There
Posts: 1,737
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

$35K, holy crap, didn't realize pools were so expensive.

It's only money though, think of all the memories you will create in that pool, plus you can swim and lounge in it whenever you want!!!

Not sure where the total costs come in, but maybe look into some money saving options?

Maybe dig out the hole yourself? Save on equipment rental, might take forever but at least you will fill proud about it. I'm just assuming most of the actual cost will be to pay contractors, rent equipment, etc. Maybe try to do as much of that stuff on your own as you can.

I volunteer my help, as long as I can come over and enjoy it with you!!

GL
tswpoker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 03:33 PM   #2589
MoaYourLawn
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 175
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkMcKay View Post
just a reminder that pool safety is super important. don't know how old your kids are but my colleague's 6y old drowned in the family pool despite a security fence around it. but he probably didn't pray to the lord so you should be good?
You might want to change that last sentence...that sounds really bad.
MoaYourLawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 03:46 PM   #2590
Mr. Muckit
adept
 
Mr. Muckit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Right by da beach BOiiiii
Posts: 1,152
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

^ yea wtf lol, what a dick comment
Mr. Muckit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 03:52 PM   #2591
STILL_HUNGRY
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 11
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KDUFiy53KE
STILL_HUNGRY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 04:04 PM   #2592
sofocused978
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
sofocused978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,766
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

Don't foot the whole bill for the pool dude. Wait til your gf has her half. By the time they break ground and finish the install it will be time to cover it up. I think it's a bad move and Suze would definitely deny your ass no doubt about it.
sofocused978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 04:25 PM   #2593
ButterflySymmetry
veteran
 
ButterflySymmetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: on the move
Posts: 2,971
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

I wd b lying if I said I wasn't having reservations about this pool, but it is something we have discussed for years and it's either now or never time. One thing I know, if I get it all, I rather get it now when the kids r young, than later.

The cost is ridiculous, but it is something I can afford (barely), and I don't want to grow old having this pool regret. The time has come for me where I must make my decision. The decision I choose is to go all-in on this one. #yolo
It is def -ev as far as investment, but +ev for the joys I feel it will bring.

Safety is a concern and it does make me a little nervous. My 11yr old is a gd swimmer, but 4yr old can't swim (currently in lessons) to save her life. My youngest is also an expert at sneaking off, so we will have to be better parents at keeping an eye on her. We as a family will definitely have a sit down w safety concerns w our daughters.

-Our back yard is fenced in and does have locks.
-Yes above ground could save me half the cost, but per HOA no above ground pools allowed in the neighborhood.
-I too was amazed at the cost for pools, and going in I thought $20k. To hear $35k felt like a 1 outer against me for all the marbles.
-yes my gf does have a wine taste on a beer budget. I wd like to wait until she has her half, but also rather do now than later (for reasons already mentioned). Her plan is give me $5k out of the $6500 (based on this year's return) for next 3 years on her tax returns. I feel scummy taking it, but this is all her idea and she is willing to do it. Finances is the #1 reason for fights, and I'm cool w whatever. If she pays cool, and if not cool. I feel ill b ok either way...I hope.
-@Still_Hungry pretty gnarly video. Thanks for sharing. Mayb I can bury that thing in the ground.

As a smart consumer I did shop around and this seems to be the best price. Some companies quoted $40k for the exact same set up.
The company I got the best vibe & best deal said he could for it he pool for $27K and throw in a $3k safety cover for off season. The $27k includes pool install, liner, ladder, 8' wide built in steps, hand rail, interior lighting, start up chemicals, maintenance package, safety cover, 3' of concrete skimmer, pool pump, but then I have to pay for the electrician, permits, fill the pool, added concrete, heat pump/or solar cover ($2k heater vs. $150 solar cover) and any extras etc. I'm shooting for final cost of $30k, but anticipating up to $35k worse case.
I know nothing about pools, but I could prob dig a hole . I'll just let them do it right, and save me embarrassment. Thanks for the offer @Tswpoker1 and feel free to jump in whenever. You'll prob b jumping in cool waters though because I prob won't splurge on the heat pump & will choose the solar cover instead.

We haven't even broke ground, and it's already giving me butterflies. Not sure if I'm excited, nervous, or stressed. Oh well, we have r second meeting w the "pool man" tomorrow afternoon.

Current Status:
After cutting wood all day, I'm finally walking into the poker room.
Only 4 on the 2/5/10nl list, so it shd get off the ground in an hour. W some players in Vegas the Wednesday game barely has a pulse. Hopefully it goes.
A little 1/2nl while I wait.

Live posting 2/5/10nl if it goes.

Last edited by ButterflySymmetry; 06-24-2015 at 04:32 PM.
ButterflySymmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 04:41 PM   #2594
-SOBO-
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: SLT/LAS
Posts: 338
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

I forgot to ask; are you planning on screening the pool in? Having lived in SoFla for 5yrs, there is no waaay you could enjoy a pool during the late afternoon/early evening/dusk without getting murdered by the Midges, Mosquitoes, and other voracious flying critters. Not sure about the situation in Southern IN but it might be something to consider.
-SOBO- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:07 PM   #2595
ButterflySymmetry
veteran
 
ButterflySymmetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: on the move
Posts: 2,971
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

@sobo no screen, so hopefully I don't get too any mosquitoes. When I visit my pops I do notice a lot of people w screens there. My dad actually has one.

Up $300ish in 1/2 mandatory straddle (1/2/5). Cd b up a couple hundo more but my AhKh < As10d aipf. I raise, he shoved his $130 short stack, I call. I Flop a pair of Kings, then comes a 4 card board.

They currently have 9 players on the list to start a 2/5/10nl game, but won't because it will break the 1/2/5. So we now have to wait until the list on 1/2/5 gets deeper so those seat wd fill, and 2/5/10 can start.
ButterflySymmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:14 PM   #2596
ButterflySymmetry
veteran
 
ButterflySymmetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: on the move
Posts: 2,971
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

Well now up $60.
Same guy that bad beat me before...
I get it in on the turn w nut flush vs V's set.
Board pairs otr for $500 pot.
ButterflySymmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:54 PM   #2597
ButterflySymmetry
veteran
 
ButterflySymmetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: on the move
Posts: 2,971
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

+$320 on 1hr 49mins playing 1/2/5.

2/5/10nl just opened up, and the line up is fair.

They changed the buy in amounts to 200-$2k or half big stack last month (previously $200-$1k half the big stack).

I'm buying in for $1,500.



I'm on the left to the most active player. Let's play gd.

After 15 mins down $50 so far.
ButterflySymmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:58 PM   #2598
Benni19
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,443
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

What is your Br managment and how was it in the past?
Also arent you afrait something out of your control will interfere with your plans?
Benni19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 07:39 PM   #2599
ButterflySymmetry
veteran
 
ButterflySymmetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: on the move
Posts: 2,971
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benni19 View Post
What is your Br managment and how was it in the past?
Also arent you afrait something out of your control will interfere with your plans?
My Br management is: I like to hv a 40 buy in policy for my regular games I play. It's a little on the conservative side, but it does reduce my stress levels.
After the pool is installed I may have to move down to 1/2nl for a while.

I hv always valued money and I feel have always had a decent Br management skills. I do admit to taking more shots in the past and at times playing way over my head, but I was never at risk of going broke. My Br has only gotten better through the years. It's the key for poker survival.

Not afraid of something out of my control happening. I can't control life's happenings and I will take it all in stride. I'm in a situation where if I break even in poker annually, I can still b able to slide by and pay my bills w rental income.
Let's hope that doesn't happen!



Down $200ish so far
ButterflySymmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 07:47 PM   #2600
Benni19
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,443
Re: STARTED WITH A $1/$2nl CHALLENGE, NOW WE'RE HERE.

Last question

What ya think about omaha?
Ever planed on joining the games?
Benni19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online