Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Goals & Challenges Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2015, 07:40 PM   #126
SolarAU
old hand
 
SolarAU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: popping bottles w/ the boys
Posts: 1,657
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

I know that feel KoolCaliban. It's unfortunate, but these tourneys you are playing are full of people who don't give two hoots and will limp-call with pretty much any garbage, and when you do run into *decent* players, they're mostly tight-passive anyway.

Those games are a minefield, and it can be tilting but you gotta try and keep your composure, say nice hand and move on with your head held high knowing that these players are making massive preflop and postflop mistakes against you, which you know in the long run should pay dividends.
SolarAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:40 PM   #127
sqwerty12
banned
 
sqwerty12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: sometimes at home, sometimes not
Posts: 5,564
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Won't be any different in the summer series opening event.
sqwerty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 03:39 AM   #128
KoolCaliban
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 490
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAU View Post
I know that feel KoolCaliban. It's unfortunate, but these tourneys you are playing are full of people who don't give two hoots and will limp-call with pretty much any garbage, and when you do run into *decent* players, they're mostly tight-passive anyway.

Those games are a minefield, and it can be tilting but you gotta try and keep your composure, say nice hand and move on with your head held high knowing that these players are making massive preflop and postflop mistakes against you, which you know in the long run should pay dividends.
Yup. My frustration was more a result of not getting to play longer than half an hour, short term chip variance vs. these players really doesn't bother me. I get to play just a few live tournaments each week, and it's currently my main social activity, so having to adjust to super wild players (read, TAG) annoys me because it's boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqwerty12 View Post
Won't be any different in the summer series opening event.
Yeah, that's what I understand as well. So juicy!

Played online today. I shipped two bowlcomps outright and made one FT with $700 up top, but finished 8th in a cooler. The FTP bowlcomp was pretty fun, this was the situation 5-handed:




Obviously we get HU vs the BTN, who was playing very wild. Picked up a read (see river sizing):

NL Hold'em - 800/1600 Ante 200

Seat 1: Hero (53,719)
Seat 2: CO (22,974), is sitting out
Seat 3: BTN (15,974)
Seat 5: SB (18,840)
Seat 8: Villain (92,303)
Seat 9: UTG (18,190)

Hero antes 200
CO antes 200
BTN antes 200
SB antes 200
Villain antes 200
UTG antes 200
SB posts the small blind of 800
Villain posts the big blind of 1,600

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Hero [J J]
UTG folds
Hero raises to 3,360
CO folds
BTN folds
SB folds
Villain calls 1,760

*** FLOP *** [T K 6] (Total Pot: 8,720, 2 Players)
Villain checks
Hero checks

*** TURN *** [T K 6] [9] (Total Pot: 8,720, 2 Players)
Villain bets 4,800
Hero calls 4,800

*** RIVER *** [T K 6] [A] (Total Pot: 18,320, 2 Players)
Villain bets 18,320
Hero calls 18,320

*** SHOW DOWN ***
Villain shows [Q 8] Ace King high
Hero shows [J J] a pair of Jacks
Hero wins the pot (54,960) with a pair of Jacks


NL Hold'em - 1200/2400 Ante 300

Seat 1: Hero (117,598)
Seat 8: Villain (104,402)

Hero antes 300
Villain antes 300
Hero posts the small blind of 1,200
Villain posts the big blind of 2,400

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Hero [Q 7]
Hero raises to 4,800
Villain calls 2,400
*** FLOP *** [K K T] (Total Pot: 10,200, 2 Players)
Villain checks
Hero checks

*** TURN *** [K K T] [3] (Total Pot: 10,200, 2 Players)
Villain bets 4,800
Hero calls 4,800

*** RIVER *** [K K T 3] [2] (Total Pot: 19,800, 2 Players)
Villain bets 19,800
Hero calls 19,800

*** SHOW DOWN ***
Villain shows [9 5] a pair of Kings
Hero shows [Q 7] a pair of Kings
Hero wins the pot (59,400) with a pair of Kings




Online bankroll: US $1779
Live bankroll: AU $3348
KoolCaliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 03:53 AM   #129
sqwerty12
banned
 
sqwerty12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: sometimes at home, sometimes not
Posts: 5,564
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolCaliban View Post

*** RIVER *** [K K T 3] [2] (Total Pot: 19,800, 2 Players)
Villain bets 19,800
Hero calls 19,800

*** SHOW DOWN ***
Villain shows [9 5] a pair of Kings
Hero shows [Q 7] a pair of Kings
Hero wins the pot (59,400) with a pair of Kings

Make that 15%
sqwerty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 07:56 AM   #130
KoolCaliban
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 490
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqwerty12 View Post
Make that 15%
Hahaha
KoolCaliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 08:07 AM   #131
MangoBall
adept
 
MangoBall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 730
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAU View Post
Well in a couple of weeks I'll be heading down to Sydney for the weekend with some friends, and they'll be entering into a Rounders event in Ashfield that I'll be coaching/ railing them for. $250 BI 20k GTD 40k start stack, 30min levels. I think that'd be a decent structure if 250 isn't too out of roll for you.
I'll be playing the ashfield one , theres a $220 at camperdown hotel this sunday also. 10k GTD. 50k starting stack, 30min levels.
MangoBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 08:22 AM   #132
MrSpew
old hand
 
MrSpew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,621
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

didnt realize how many sydney pub poker sickos are on 2p2
MrSpew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 08:42 AM   #133
KoolCaliban
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 490
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAU View Post
Well in a couple of weeks I'll be heading down to Sydney for the weekend with some friends, and they'll be entering into a Rounders event in Ashfield that I'll be coaching/ railing them for. $250 BI 20k GTD 40k start stack, 30min levels. I think that'd be a decent structure if 250 isn't too out of roll for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoBall View Post
I'll be playing the ashfield one , theres a $220 at camperdown hotel this sunday also. 10k GTD. 50k starting stack, 30min levels.
So are these dealer dealt? That's my main pet peeve with pub poker, play is so slow with players fumbling cards all the time or not keeping track of the action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpew View Post
didnt realize how many sydney pub poker sickos are on 2p2


I still haven't met any 2p2er among the "reg" crowd, most don't even know what 2p2 (or Sharkscope etc) is.

Just played the Tuesday game which I'm doing well in lately, with a second place and a chop in the last two weeks, typically in a 40-player field. Now I stranded in 4th place for $100 and some leaderboard equity.
KoolCaliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:31 AM   #134
KoolCaliban
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 490
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAU View Post
Those games are a minefield, and it can be tilting but you gotta try and keep your composure, say nice hand and move on with your head held high knowing that these players are making massive preflop and postflop mistakes against you, which you know in the long run should pay dividends.
Speaking of which, after half an hour of play tonight (I late regged):

Blinds 500/1000, four players limp in, I am on the BTN with QT and 27k. I raise to 5500, one player calls.

Flop QJ7, pot 15k. Villain checks, I bet 6.5k, leaving 15k behind. Villain checkraises to 17k. I have top pair so I block QJ/KQ and have backdoor outs. I sigh shove for 4.5k more, villain calls. He shows A5

Turn A

River J


At least the dog is excited I'm home early! Also played online earlier today, but unfortunately lost the main flips on F2T/FTs in my deep runs.

Online bankroll: US $1642
Live bankroll: AU $3402
KoolCaliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:10 AM   #135
MangoBall
adept
 
MangoBall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 730
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Yeah the dealers are pretty decent Ill be there on sunday
Poker palace out west has a $550 tmr which i might check out for the first time.

So much softer, since I used to be from QLD, could only play online

Last edited by MangoBall; 10-23-2015 at 12:19 AM.
MangoBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:06 AM   #136
MangoBall
adept
 
MangoBall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 730
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Actually not sure haha, it finishes at 1:30-2:30am and I go via public transport. Plus too huge of a chunk of my roll the 550
MangoBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:06 AM   #137
sqwerty12
banned
 
sqwerty12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: sometimes at home, sometimes not
Posts: 5,564
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

550 deepstack at the Star on Sunday.
I've only played it once but I shipped it so there's a brag.
sqwerty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:12 AM   #138
MangoBall
adept
 
MangoBall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 730
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqwerty12 View Post
550 deepstack at the Star on Sunday.
I've only played it once but I shipped it so there's a brag.
Nice! Have you played at poker palace out west? Never played, same softness as star or more like the bigger buyin RSL poker games
MangoBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 03:27 AM   #139
sqwerty12
banned
 
sqwerty12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: sometimes at home, sometimes not
Posts: 5,564
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

No haven't. Looks like most of the star tourney regs play out there.
sqwerty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 04:06 AM   #140
KoolCaliban
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 490
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqwerty12 View Post
550 deepstack at the Star on Sunday.
I've only played it once but I shipped it so there's a brag.
Nice! What was the field size for this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoBall View Post
Nice! Have you played at poker palace out west? Never played, same softness as star or more like the bigger buyin RSL poker games
Is Star softer than the bigger RSL games, do I read that correctly? Good luck tomorrow by the way!


I just got back from the $25+$25 monthly final. Not really pleased with how I played it to be honest, a tad too much FPS and impatience. Maybe a little frustration from running poor in the Thursday and Friday games. I had a fairly good table with typical weak passive players, who were playing straight forward. I caught myself calling off too light in spots where this player type is really unbalanced towards nutted hands.


No need to play very tricky vs. these players when stuff like this happens:

Blinds 400/800, 8-handed, 50k average. Whole table limps in, I raise to 4500 on BTN with T9 with 55k behind. UTG and HJ call.

Flop 57Q, pot 19k. UTG and HJ check, I bet 6.5k. HJ calls leaving 14k behind.

Turn J, pot 32k. HJ checks, I put him all in for 14k, he quickly calls with 68... My high hand holds.


Versus reg who is fairly competent, but tries to play way too fancy and bluffs too much. We play and chat about hands a lot.:

Blinds 700/1400, 7-handed. I'm UTG+1 with 75k and open KT to 3200. BB is a drooler and rest of the table too tight apart from villain in SB. SB calls.

Flop A39, pot 7.6k. Check check. I would almost always c-bet this flop HU, but this villain floats a lot and I would vs. him specifically check back an ace some of the time and let him barrel off, so I feel like I can get him off better on later streets. He is aware that I think he bluffs too much.

Turn 8, pot 7.6k. He checks, I'm now confident that he has a weak made hand that I can barrel off on most runouts. I bet 4.6k, he calls.

River 2, pot 16.8k. He checks, I bet 9.2k. He tanks and calls with A4. I like my sizing given the line, but I think my line is overly tricky. I know he understands what I'm repping, but in doubt he tends to call instead of fold, so in hindsight I don't like it that much. Taking this line with the hands I'm repping, like a big ace, I like much more.


I lose half my stack after calling off light a shove from very poor player who just made a terrible river bluff the previous hand and now is fairly short and seems tilted. I open QJ to 4.5k at 1k/2k and call his 23k shove. He shows KK... Again, unnecessary.

The same player busts me a while later when I shove on BTN with A9 for 30k total at 2k/4k after he has limped in in MP. He snaps with QT and gets there.
KoolCaliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 01:28 PM   #141
MangoBall
adept
 
MangoBall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 730
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Star a bit tougher, just played at poker palace 550 and holllyyyyyy very good games. Super good structure too and very well run place
MangoBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 02:06 PM   #142
MangoBall
adept
 
MangoBall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 730
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolCaliban View Post
Nice! What was the field size for this game?



Is Star softer than the bigger RSL games, do I read that correctly? Good luck tomorrow by the way!


I just got back from the $25+$25 monthly final. Not really pleased with how I played it to be honest, a tad too much FPS and impatience. Maybe a little frustration from running poor in the Thursday and Friday games. I had a fairly good table with typical weak passive players, who were playing straight forward. I caught myself calling off too light in spots where this player type is really unbalanced towards nutted hands.


No need to play very tricky vs. these players when stuff like this happens:

Blinds 400/800, 8-handed, 50k average. Whole table limps in, I raise to 4500 on BTN with T9 with 55k behind. UTG and HJ call.

Flop 57Q, pot 19k. UTG and HJ check, I bet 6.5k. HJ calls leaving 14k behind.

Turn J, pot 32k. HJ checks, I put him all in for 14k, he quickly calls with 68... My high hand holds.


Versus reg who is fairly competent, but tries to play way too fancy and bluffs too much. We play and chat about hands a lot.:

Blinds 700/1400, 7-handed. I'm UTG+1 with 75k and open KT to 3200. BB is a drooler and rest of the table too tight apart from villain in SB. SB calls.

Flop A39, pot 7.6k. Check check. I would almost always c-bet this flop HU, but this villain floats a lot and I would vs. him specifically check back an ace some of the time and let him barrel off, so I feel like I can get him off better on later streets. He is aware that I think he bluffs too much.

Turn 8, pot 7.6k. He checks, I'm now confident that he has a weak made hand that I can barrel off on most runouts. I bet 4.6k, he calls.

River 2, pot 16.8k. He checks, I bet 9.2k. He tanks and calls with A4. I like my sizing given the line, but I think my line is overly tricky. I know he understands what I'm repping, but in doubt he tends to call instead of fold, so in hindsight I don't like it that much. Taking this line with the hands I'm repping, like a big ace, I like much more.


I lose half my stack after calling off light a shove from very poor player who just made a terrible river bluff the previous hand and now is fairly short and seems tilted. I open QJ to 4.5k at 1k/2k and call his 23k shove. He shows KK... Again, unnecessary.

The same player busts me a while later when I shove on BTN with A9 for 30k total at 2k/4k after he has limped in in MP. He snaps with QT and gets there.
KTo fold pre haha
MangoBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 04:08 PM   #143
sqwerty12
banned
 
sqwerty12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: sometimes at home, sometimes not
Posts: 5,564
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

The big RSL games are usually full of satellite winners or players who have qualified in some way so they're always going to be softer.

Any decent player will play at the Star but it's still just tournament poker.
sqwerty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 10:14 AM   #144
MangoBall
adept
 
MangoBall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 730
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqwerty12 View Post
The big RSL games are usually full of satellite winners or players who have qualified in some way so they're always going to be softer.

Any decent player will play at the Star but it's still just tournament poker.
Do you still play any of them? Also you playing summer series?
MangoBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 05:52 PM   #145
sqwerty12
banned
 
sqwerty12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: sometimes at home, sometimes not
Posts: 5,564
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Haven't played any for over a year but try to play the NPL quarterly when I can.
Yes will be playing summer series, probably just opening and main.
sqwerty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 12:58 AM   #146
KoolCaliban
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 490
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

FT bubble last night, so my Tuesday cashing run has ended.


Hands that cracked me up:

Blinds 300/600, 6-way limped pot.

Flop 964, pot 3600. Old Man Coffee who open limped in MP overbets the pot, 4k. SB calls (this is 20% of his stack).

Turn J, pot 11.6k. OMC bets 5k, SB check-calls, leaving ~11k behind.

River 4, pot 21.6k. Check check. OMC shows TT, I see SB flashing his T8 for a gutshot on flop


Blinds 500/1000, I'm in HJ with 95 and open to 2.5k with 60k behind. A bit loose, but these players are playing so weak/straightforward that I feel confident I can pick up pots pre of on flop a lot. BTN (Ultratight Asian Lady) and the blinds call.

Flop 848, pot 10k. Checked to me and I bet 4.5k. UAL on BTN just ships 40k in over my cbet.

I snap fold (an hour earlier she jammed 30k with KK on a T83 board in a 4k pot...) and she proudly shows an 8.


And for the trap of the week:

Blinds 4k/8k, I'm in BB with J4 and 71k behind. Everyone folds and SB (110k) completes. This happens so often that with my stack size this is basically an ATC jam. I jam and expect a fold.

Even more so after SB sighs audibly, but to my surprise he says "I guess I have to call". I know these players like to overvalue pot odds and feel committed when they're not, but that can't be it right, not with my 10bb jam? Turns out (as he later claims) he was trapping. With 33. He just didn't like his plan anymore once I actually stuck the money in.

Board runs out 468JJ


Online bankroll: US $1635
Live bankroll: AU $3305
KoolCaliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 05:51 PM   #147
MangoBall
adept
 
MangoBall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 730
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolCaliban View Post
FT bubble last night, so my Tuesday cashing run has ended.


Hands that cracked me up:

Blinds 300/600, 6-way limped pot.

Flop 964, pot 3600. Old Man Coffee who open limped in MP overbets the pot, 4k. SB calls (this is 20% of his stack).

Turn J, pot 11.6k. OMC bets 5k, SB check-calls, leaving ~11k behind.

River 4, pot 21.6k. Check check. OMC shows TT, I see SB flashing his T8 for a gutshot on flop


Blinds 500/1000, I'm in HJ with 95 and open to 2.5k with 60k behind. A bit loose, but these players are playing so weak/straightforward that I feel confident I can pick up pots pre of on flop a lot. BTN (Ultratight Asian Lady) and the blinds call.

Flop 848, pot 10k. Checked to me and I bet 4.5k. UAL on BTN just ships 40k in over my cbet.

I snap fold (an hour earlier she jammed 30k with KK on a T83 board in a 4k pot...) and she proudly shows an 8.


And for the trap of the week:

Blinds 4k/8k, I'm in BB with J4 and 71k behind. Everyone folds and SB (110k) completes. This happens so often that with my stack size this is basically an ATC jam. I jam and expect a fold.

Even more so after SB sighs audibly, but to my surprise he says "I guess I have to call". I know these players like to overvalue pot odds and feel committed when they're not, but that can't be it right, not with my 10bb jam? Turns out (as he later claims) he was trapping. With 33. He just didn't like his plan anymore once I actually stuck the money in.

Board runs out 468JJ


Online bankroll: US $1635
Live bankroll: AU $3305
KoolKaliban, you playing the rounders 250$ this weekend? 20k GTD at ashfield
MangoBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:14 PM   #148
KoolCaliban
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 490
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoBall View Post
KoolKaliban, you playing the rounders 250$ this weekend? 20k GTD at ashfield
It sounds really good and I really want to play it. It's just a tad too big for my bankroll, given that I want to take a shot at the Summer series next month for sure. Now, if it were a "$150" instead...

Are you playing it?
KoolCaliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:07 PM   #149
KoolCaliban
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 490
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Gotta love live poker:

Blinds 2k/4k, UTG (wild player that busted me two weeks ago by limp-calling big raises OOP with trash and just hitting boards) limps in from a ~45k stack. I'm in MP with 24k and shove with 88.
Folds to UTG who asks: "Do you want a call or a fold? I'll do whatever you say". I'm pretty sure he'll do exactly that. So I either win 10k uncontested or get the extra 20k in versus a weak range. I opt to ask for a fold, he obliges and shows Q3. My equity versus that hand is actually almost the same as the 34k that I win now.

Blinds 4k/8k, UTG straddles to 16k with 33k behind. Folds to me in HJ and I shove 65k with 88. UTG calls with K6 and spikes a king...
KoolCaliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:03 AM   #150
MangoBall
adept
 
MangoBall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 730
Re: Small stakes MTT player building up a WSOP roll in Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolCaliban View Post
It sounds really good and I really want to play it. It's just a tad too big for my bankroll, given that I want to take a shot at the Summer series next month for sure. Now, if it were a "$150" instead...

Are you playing it?
Ahhh i see, yeah ill be there theres a 110 one in bankstown on DEC 15 (5k GTD) thats good value, if you are even a breakeven player online, you would crush it. And it seems like ur more than that . I can't play it due to exams.
MangoBall is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online