Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Goals & Challenges Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2019, 09:11 PM   #6451
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,281
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

So annoying to have to quit sessions because of lag -.-
Roll is at $4.1k, will play 50z only this weekend, maybe next week will try 100z again

Some hands

H1: vs unknown, not folding, I feel like these guys don't valuebet thin OTR and are afraid with their overpairs, maybe he could have worse for value too

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 100 BB
SB: 101.5 BB
BB: 136.92 BB
UTG: 115.66 BB
Hero (MP): 100 BB
CO: 139.68 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has J J

fold, Hero raises to 2.32 BB, CO raises to 7.64 BB, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls 5.32 BB

Flop: (16.78 BB, 2 players) T 6 2
Hero checks, CO bets 6 BB, Hero calls 6 BB

Turn: (28.78 BB, 2 players) 5
Hero checks, CO bets 15 BB, Hero calls 15 BB

River: (58.78 BB, 2 players) 4
Hero checks, CO bets 28 BB, Hero calls 28 BB

Spoiler:



H2: vs massive whale, good call OTT? I didn't expect him to just bet any2 cards, thought he was mostly bluffing or valuebetting 2p+, OTR decided to not bluff because I don't think he is folding a chop, so it's always -EV for me imo

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): 115.4 BB
SB: 329.8 BB
BB: 100 BB
UTG: 89.52 BB
MP: 106.28 BB
CO: 101 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K A

UTG raises to 2 BB, fold, fold, Hero raises to 7 BB, fold, fold, UTG calls 5 BB

Flop: (15.5 BB, 2 players) 6 T 9
UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: (15.5 BB, 2 players) 7
UTG bets 7.36 BB, Hero calls 7.36 BB

River: (30.22 BB, 2 players) 8
UTG bets 14.36 BB, Hero calls 14.36 BB

Spoiler:



H3: vs aggro whale, my play is questionable OTF, but decided that not showing much strength to keep his spazzes in was a better idea, was right this time, not sure if it's like that in the long run

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 181.9 BB
SB: 120.9 BB
BB: 99.5 BB
UTG: 121.68 BB
MP: 149.78 BB
Hero (CO): 100 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has J K

fold, fold, Hero raises to 2.32 BB, fold, fold, BB raises to 5 BB, Hero calls 2.68 BB

Flop: (10.5 BB, 2 players) 2 J 7
BB bets 1 BB, Hero calls 1 BB

Turn: (12.5 BB, 2 players) 9
BB bets 6 BB, Hero calls 6 BB

River: (24.5 BB, 2 players) A
BB bets 26 BB, Hero calls 26 BB

Spoiler:


H4: vs nitfish, haha! vaaaaaamo! Bad blockers, overbluff, explo! gto!

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): 100 BB
SB: 162.34 BB
BB: 56.9 BB
UTG: 311.62 BB
MP: 94.24 BB
CO: 114.14 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A K

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 2.32 BB, fold, BB calls 1.32 BB

Flop: (5.14 BB, 2 players) 5 4 6
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (5.14 BB, 2 players) 2
BB bets 3.66 BB, Hero calls 3.66 BB

River: (12.46 BB, 2 players) Q
BB bets 6 BB, Hero raises to 94.02 BB and is all-in, fold

Hero wins 23.24 BB


H5: vs unknown shaping to be a whale, good fold? I think checking turn is mandatory vs these guys, gotta induce vs them and they overstab like crazy for protection and once we jam they just hate folding haha. Also we get more value off their bluffs.
OTR even though we got insane odds, can't see someone valuebetting worse or bluffing here

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 101 BB
Hero (SB): 104.24 BB
BB: 443.62 BB
UTG: 129.6 BB
MP: 49.64 BB
CO: 144.94 BB

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Q Q

UTG calls 1 BB, fold, CO raises to 3.26 BB, fold, Hero raises to 13 BB, fold, UTG calls 12 BB, fold

Flop: (30.26 BB, 2 players) 3 T 3
Hero bets 14.94 BB, UTG calls 14.94 BB

Turn: (60.14 BB, 2 players) 9
Hero checks, UTG checks

River: (60.14 BB, 2 players) T
Hero bets 42.86 BB, UTG raises to 101.66 BB and is all-in, fold

UTG wins 141.86 BB


H6: vs 32/28 with very low fold to 3-bets but with passive stats post-flop, what should I do here? My post-flop stats aren't reliable and betting small to fold could induce bluffs, he has so many busted FDs in his range that I thought it was better to x/c. Obv pio x/c this, but meh. Tough spot.

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 100 BB
Hero (SB): 115.38 BB
BB: 153.54 BB
UTG: 100 BB
MP: 107.12 BB
CO: 43.68 BB

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A Q

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to 2.5 BB, Hero raises to 10 BB, fold, BTN calls 7.5 BB

Flop: (21 BB, 2 players) Q 3 2
Hero bets 5.18 BB, BTN calls 5.18 BB

Turn: (31.36 BB, 2 players) J
Hero bets 22.36 BB, BTN calls 22.36 BB

River: (76.08 BB, 2 players) T
Hero checks, BTN bets 62.46 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 62.46 BB

Spoiler:



H7: vs reg, good fold? I feel like he could have a lot of AQ in his range in there

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 106.28 BB
SB: 542.38 BB
Hero (BB): 105.84 BB
UTG: 100 BB
MP: 101 BB
CO: 148.2 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 9 8

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to 2.2 BB, fold, Hero raises to 9 BB, BTN calls 6.8 BB

Flop: (18.5 BB, 2 players) Q 8 T
Hero checks, BTN bets 11.6 BB, Hero calls 11.6 BB

Turn: (41.7 BB, 2 players) T
Hero checks, BTN checks

River: (41.7 BB, 2 players) 2
Hero checks, BTN bets 29 BB, fold

BTN wins 39.62 BB
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:01 PM   #6452
WorldzMine
veteran
 
WorldzMine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,686
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finland22 View Post
I'm starting to think Rapidesh is a high functioning autist
Maybe. But what I know he is, is an INTP. Really there's not a lot of difference.
WorldzMine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:16 PM   #6453
gotgot123
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 742
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

if theres one thing i know for sure is that you have the strangest categories for opponents lol.

"massive whale, doesnt bet any2 here" - wat. If you think thats a spot massive whales only bet 2pair or pure air then you might want to rethnk things a lil different.
gotgot123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:24 AM   #6454
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,281
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldzMine View Post
Maybe. But what I know he is, is an INTP. Really there's not a lot of difference.
How do you know that? Haha
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:25 AM   #6455
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,281
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotgot123 View Post
if theres one thing i know for sure is that you have the strangest categories for opponents lol.

"massive whale, doesnt bet any2 here" - wat. If you think thats a spot massive whales only bet 2pair or pure air then you might want to rethnk things a lil different.
Yeah, my read was quite off in that one, they bet anything in there
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:16 AM   #6456
WorldzMine
veteran
 
WorldzMine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,686
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
How do you know that? Haha
We are easy to spot if you look for the right things lol
WorldzMine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 06:26 AM   #6457
djz
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: doesnt matter, have position
Posts: 2,135
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Whatever that was the last time I actually give feedback. Myself and others have tried to give actual advice but this thread is only useful for its entertainment value.

You are too ****ing arrogant and narcissistic to ever actually go up in stakes. You don't put in the volume and I know as soon as you get to nl100 or 200 or whatever you will just tilt and spew back to nl50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
25% vs aggro whales is good, induce is strong.
Why is it good? This is a really common thing for you to do make some really strong statement as though it's absolute truth. You've been stuck at micros for years now it's on you to show why your strategy is correct.

Quote:
H6: yeah, really hard to understand why I raise AQ in there, maybe it's better to raise only flushes with 0 bluffs, very good, man
Honestly it is pretty hard to understand why you did that. Even if we are playing a solver strategy it's going to be a super low frequency bluff spot...maybe none. Someone can be a crushing reg and have no bluffs in a spot.

Also I play much higher stakes with a much higher winrate than you so if you want to mock my poker ability where does that leave you?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Finland22 View Post
I'm starting to think Rapidesh is a high functioning autist
Not going to give him that much credit. Maybe tell him he played more hands well to inflate his ego?
djz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:43 AM   #6458
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,281
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Sowiet wings does that small sizing vs aggro whales and he is very strong vs fish, I trust him on that one.

I don't care about which stakes you play, a lot of the things you talk about make 0 sense to me, AQ is a good raise OTT specially given the positions/how tight I will defend pre and the flop vs that guy. Vs btn or CO calling is decent because of sdv, but people go nuts ott anyway and are weak for that sizing.

And I underbluff a lot, but a lot of the times I underbluff I plan it and have a reason for that, in that spot you're just underbluffing for no reason which is a weakness, specially in a spot where the pool already underbluffs, making it way worse.
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 09:35 AM   #6459
djz
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: doesnt matter, have position
Posts: 2,135
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

It's not a spot I want to underbluff it's just poor hand selection (e.g. spew) by you cause we lack nut outs and don't block much of continuation range.
djz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:18 AM   #6460
Poker Bum
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
So annoying to have to quit sessions because of lag -.-
Roll is at $4.1k, will play 50z only this weekend, maybe next week will try 100z again

Some hands

H1: vs unknown, not folding, I feel like these guys don't valuebet thin OTR and are afraid with their overpairs, maybe he could have worse for value too

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 100 BB
SB: 101.5 BB
BB: 136.92 BB
UTG: 115.66 BB
Hero (MP): 100 BB
CO: 139.68 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has J J

fold, Hero raises to 2.32 BB, CO raises to 7.64 BB, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls 5.32 BB

Flop: (16.78 BB, 2 players) T 6 2
Hero checks, CO bets 6 BB, Hero calls 6 BB

Turn: (28.78 BB, 2 players) 5
Hero checks, CO bets 15 BB, Hero calls 15 BB

River: (58.78 BB, 2 players) 4
Hero checks, CO bets 28 BB, Hero calls 28 BB

Spoiler:



H2: vs massive whale, good call OTT? I didn't expect him to just bet any2 cards, thought he was mostly bluffing or valuebetting 2p+, OTR decided to not bluff because I don't think he is folding a chop, so it's always -EV for me imo

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): 115.4 BB
SB: 329.8 BB
BB: 100 BB
UTG: 89.52 BB
MP: 106.28 BB
CO: 101 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K A

UTG raises to 2 BB, fold, fold, Hero raises to 7 BB, fold, fold, UTG calls 5 BB

Flop: (15.5 BB, 2 players) 6 T 9
UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: (15.5 BB, 2 players) 7
UTG bets 7.36 BB, Hero calls 7.36 BB

River: (30.22 BB, 2 players) 8
UTG bets 14.36 BB, Hero calls 14.36 BB

Spoiler:



H3: vs aggro whale, my play is questionable OTF, but decided that not showing much strength to keep his spazzes in was a better idea, was right this time, not sure if it's like that in the long run

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 181.9 BB
SB: 120.9 BB
BB: 99.5 BB
UTG: 121.68 BB
MP: 149.78 BB
Hero (CO): 100 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has J K

fold, fold, Hero raises to 2.32 BB, fold, fold, BB raises to 5 BB, Hero calls 2.68 BB

Flop: (10.5 BB, 2 players) 2 J 7
BB bets 1 BB, Hero calls 1 BB

Turn: (12.5 BB, 2 players) 9
BB bets 6 BB, Hero calls 6 BB

River: (24.5 BB, 2 players) A
BB bets 26 BB, Hero calls 26 BB

Spoiler:


H4: vs nitfish, haha! vaaaaaamo! Bad blockers, overbluff, explo! gto!

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): 100 BB
SB: 162.34 BB
BB: 56.9 BB
UTG: 311.62 BB
MP: 94.24 BB
CO: 114.14 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A K

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 2.32 BB, fold, BB calls 1.32 BB

Flop: (5.14 BB, 2 players) 5 4 6
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (5.14 BB, 2 players) 2
BB bets 3.66 BB, Hero calls 3.66 BB

River: (12.46 BB, 2 players) Q
BB bets 6 BB, Hero raises to 94.02 BB and is all-in, fold

Hero wins 23.24 BB


H5: vs unknown shaping to be a whale, good fold? I think checking turn is mandatory vs these guys, gotta induce vs them and they overstab like crazy for protection and once we jam they just hate folding haha. Also we get more value off their bluffs.
OTR even though we got insane odds, can't see someone valuebetting worse or bluffing here

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 101 BB
Hero (SB): 104.24 BB
BB: 443.62 BB
UTG: 129.6 BB
MP: 49.64 BB
CO: 144.94 BB

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Q Q

UTG calls 1 BB, fold, CO raises to 3.26 BB, fold, Hero raises to 13 BB, fold, UTG calls 12 BB, fold

Flop: (30.26 BB, 2 players) 3 T 3
Hero bets 14.94 BB, UTG calls 14.94 BB

Turn: (60.14 BB, 2 players) 9
Hero checks, UTG checks

River: (60.14 BB, 2 players) T
Hero bets 42.86 BB, UTG raises to 101.66 BB and is all-in, fold

UTG wins 141.86 BB


H6: vs 32/28 with very low fold to 3-bets but with passive stats post-flop, what should I do here? My post-flop stats aren't reliable and betting small to fold could induce bluffs, he has so many busted FDs in his range that I thought it was better to x/c. Obv pio x/c this, but meh. Tough spot.

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 100 BB
Hero (SB): 115.38 BB
BB: 153.54 BB
UTG: 100 BB
MP: 107.12 BB
CO: 43.68 BB

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A Q

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to 2.5 BB, Hero raises to 10 BB, fold, BTN calls 7.5 BB

Flop: (21 BB, 2 players) Q 3 2
Hero bets 5.18 BB, BTN calls 5.18 BB

Turn: (31.36 BB, 2 players) J
Hero bets 22.36 BB, BTN calls 22.36 BB

River: (76.08 BB, 2 players) T
Hero checks, BTN bets 62.46 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 62.46 BB

Spoiler:



H7: vs reg, good fold? I feel like he could have a lot of AQ in his range in there

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 106.28 BB
SB: 542.38 BB
Hero (BB): 105.84 BB
UTG: 100 BB
MP: 101 BB
CO: 148.2 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 9 8

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to 2.2 BB, fold, Hero raises to 9 BB, BTN calls 6.8 BB

Flop: (18.5 BB, 2 players) Q 8 T
Hero checks, BTN bets 11.6 BB, Hero calls 11.6 BB

Turn: (41.7 BB, 2 players) T
Hero checks, BTN checks

River: (41.7 BB, 2 players) 2
Hero checks, BTN bets 29 BB, fold

BTN wins 39.62 BB
quick question why do you call turn on first hand with A high sorry if dumb question i am a fish.

but just curious as to why you called as you kinda only beat a pure bluff dont you (something like what you holding) and your out of position and even his semi bluffs are hardly bluffs really either or have good chance as hed be drawing to nutty hands too and hes gonna have lotta made hands already pre too right, and its highly unlikely hes just gonna c/f on a brick right even if flush gets there hes sort of got good bluff hand.
and even if you improve what do you improve too nothing strong.
or was it a call cause turn checked? but even then your behind alot more times than ahead no argh i dunno
Poker Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:31 AM   #6461
.isolated
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
.isolated's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Better, but not perfect.
Posts: 19,426
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

idk "curious" "sorry" and "dunno" aren't in mirage's vocabulary.
.isolated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 11:00 AM   #6462
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,281
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poker Bum View Post
quick question why do you call turn on first hand with A high sorry if dumb question i am a fish.

but just curious as to why you called as you kinda only beat a pure bluff dont you (something like what you holding) and your out of position and even his semi bluffs are hardly bluffs really either or have good chance as hed be drawing to nutty hands too and hes gonna have lotta made hands already pre too right, and its highly unlikely hes just gonna c/f on a brick right even if flush gets there hes sort of got good bluff hand.
and even if you improve what do you improve too nothing strong.
or was it a call cause turn checked? but even then your behind alot more times than ahead no argh i dunno
In the first hand I have an overpair, so maybe you're talking with the AK hands?

I feel like a more straightforward player will bet air or straights in there, also with a tight defense range his range will have way more Axs/broadways which I'm ahead of and he will end up overuffing by a lot in there if he always fire those and won't valuebet TP/2p+. Otr I feel like calling is better than folding vs his size, but jamming is better than both since I expect that he won't have a calling range vs a jam after he bet for that sizing (showing me he doesn't have a flush, these guys always go big when they have a flush)
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 11:04 AM   #6463
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,281
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by .isolated View Post
idk "curious" "sorry" and "dunno" aren't in mirage's vocabulary.
0% he is mirage, his thought process actually makes sense haha. No way mirage could make a post where he discuss strat like that with details
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 11:06 AM   #6464
SpinMeRightRound
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,685
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

rapid, would you say you tilt quite a bit? and if so, why and under what circumstances do you tilt?
SpinMeRightRound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 11:11 AM   #6465
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,281
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMeRightRound View Post
rapid, would you say you tilt quite a bit? and if so, why and under what circumstances do you tilt?
I rarely tilt and when I do it's more like myself playing weaktight poker, folding more hands than I should, fighting less for pots. I think I haven't gone on monkey tilt mode where I spew stacks all day for more than a year.


As crazy as it sounds those crazy huge bluffs are calculated and based on logic

The thing that tilts me the most is when someone makes a very light call when I'm bluffing, also when I valuebet thin otr and get called by the nuts. I don't tilt much after losing flips/getting called by std calls when I'm bluffing.
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 06:14 PM   #6466
LittleGoliath
Pooh-Bah
 
LittleGoliath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,897
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
Sowiet wings does that small sizing vs aggro whales and he is very strong vs fish, I trust him on that one.

I don't care about which stakes you play, a lot of the things you talk about make 0 sense to me, AQ is a good raise OTT specially given the positions/how tight I will defend pre and the flop vs that guy. Vs btn or CO calling is decent because of sdv, but people go nuts ott anyway and are weak for that sizing.

And I underbluff a lot, but a lot of the times I underbluff I plan it and have a reason for that, in that spot you're just underbluffing for no reason which is a weakness, specially in a spot where the pool already underbluffs, making it way worse.
I just dont understand how you can claim your logic is always sound when you can't seem to get past 50nl, and have the audacity to constantly berate people who have proven to be winners in stakes you can't seem to reach

Last edited by LittleGoliath; 03-15-2019 at 06:14 PM. Reason: vamooooooooooooo
LittleGoliath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 06:15 PM   #6467
Mzbourg
banned
 
Mzbourg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: (L) Eric Church
Posts: 6,670
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post

H4: vs nitfish, haha! vaaaaaamo! Bad blockers, overbluff, explo! gto!

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): 100 BB
SB: 162.34 BB
BB: 56.9 BB
UTG: 311.62 BB
MP: 94.24 BB
CO: 114.14 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A K

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 2.32 BB, fold, BB calls 1.32 BB

Flop: (5.14 BB, 2 players) 5 4 6
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (5.14 BB, 2 players) 2
BB bets 3.66 BB, Hero calls 3.66 BB

River: (12.46 BB, 2 players) Q
BB bets 6 BB, Hero raises to 94.02 BB and is all-in, fold

Hero wins 23.24 BB
Well played.
Mzbourg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 06:16 PM   #6468
Mzbourg
banned
 
Mzbourg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: (L) Eric Church
Posts: 6,670
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGoliath View Post
I just dont understand how you can claim your logic is always sound when you can't seem to get past 50nl, and have the audacity to constantly berate people who have proven to be winners in stakes you can't seem to reach
Such a condescending hating troll you are. Shame.

edit: He's only at 50z cause he has been running bad for ever. If he ran at his true winrate he'd be crushing 200z.
Mzbourg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 06:30 PM   #6469
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,281
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGoliath View Post
I just dont understand how you can claim your logic is always sound when you can't seem to get past 50nl, and have the audacity to constantly berate people who have proven to be winners in stakes you can't seem to reach
My volume is very low, it takes a while to get to the long run, also I was wrong a lot and corrected lots of mistakes after I bought pio.

I don't respect a player's argument just because he is successful, he might be wrong in some spots and those weren't the ones that got them there, I respect logic only and his logic didn't make much sense. Just see when I was discussing with danmerrr in the high stakes thread last month, I still think his play was bad despite him showing a "pio does that 15% of the time, so it was good".
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 06:48 PM   #6470
LittleGoliath
Pooh-Bah
 
LittleGoliath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,897
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
My volume is very low, it takes a while to get to the long run, also I was wrong a lot and corrected lots of mistakes after I bought pio.

I don't respect a player's argument just because he is successful, he might be wrong in some spots and those weren't the ones that got them there, I respect logic only and his logic didn't make much sense. Just see when I was discussing with danmerrr in the high stakes thread last month, I still think his play was bad despite him showing a "pio does that 15% of the time, so it was good".
yes, but at this point you are just stubborn and ALWAYS try to defend your own plays. You might want to google 'confirmation bias'
LittleGoliath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:19 PM   #6471
gotgot123
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 742
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
Just see when I was discussing with danmerrr in the high stakes thread last month, I still think his play was bad despite him showing a "pio does that 15% of the time, so it was good".
jfc.
gotgot123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:43 PM   #6472
SpinMeRightRound
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,685
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
I rarely tilt and when I do it's more like myself playing weaktight poker, folding more hands than I should, fighting less for pots. I think I haven't gone on monkey tilt mode where I spew stacks all day for more than a year.


As crazy as it sounds those crazy huge bluffs are calculated and based on logic

The thing that tilts me the most is when someone makes a very light call when I'm bluffing, also when I valuebet thin otr and get called by the nuts. I don't tilt much after losing flips/getting called by std calls when I'm bluffing.
You rarely tilt? Because I've seen you post a fair few hand histories saying "played tilted, spewed off so many stacks" or words to that effect.
SpinMeRightRound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:51 PM   #6473
Vo2Max
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 301
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
My volume is very low, it takes a while to get to the long run, also I was wrong a lot and corrected lots of mistakes after I bought pio.

I don't respect a player's argument just because he is successful, he might be wrong in some spots and those weren't the ones that got them there, I respect logic only and his logic didn't make much sense. Just see when I was discussing with danmerrr in the high stakes thread last month, I still think his play was bad despite him showing a "pio does that 15% of the time, so it was good".
With low volum you should have way more pluss days then standing still if you had and edge. And you talk about yourself like youre on another level then anyone. Facts and truth of every play. Still nada. You have almost 2million hands there isent any excuse for not being at msnl anymore. You are slow minded and not very good.

Blame volum and rake. All of us has those problema you blame for being stuck.

You are very arrogant and tilting. USE your 2+2 volum around the tables instead of being a pussy and hide behind excuses
Vo2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:04 PM   #6474
dittoro
journeyman
 
dittoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 260
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

I don’t understand why u still think that danmer play was so bad. Pio clearly prefered that combo over one u suggested. Ofc danmer didn’t know the exact freq but prob realized he needed to bluff it some of the time. If pio doesn’t agree with ur logic, maybe ur logic isn’t right?
dittoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:21 PM   #6475
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,281
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMeRightRound View Post
You rarely tilt? Because I've seen you post a fair few hand histories saying "played tilted, spewed off so many stacks" or words to that effect.
Spew is just a bad play with bad logic, you can make spews without being tilted imo. And I said I was tilted, just not on monkey tilt mode spazz vamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dittoro View Post
I donít understand why u still think that danmer play was so bad. Pio clearly prefered that combo over one u suggested. Ofc danmer didnít know the exact freq but prob realized he needed to bluff it some of the time. If pio doesnít agree with ur logic, maybe ur logic isnít right?
If pio advise to bluff 15%, you're making a bigger mistake to bluff with it 100%, also some of those combos checked flop/turn, I was wrong with the other blockers I said could be an alternative, but I said that we shouldn't do much bluffing with the Ad in there anyways.


While the internet is terrible I'll make a quick update, not sure if will be able to play more today.

Roll is at $4k

Some hands

H1: not today! haha, vs passive fish

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 67.9 BB
SB: 350.1 BB
BB: 125.72 BB
Hero (UTG): 116.34 BB
MP: 100 BB
CO: 524.8 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K A

Hero raises to 2.32 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls 1.32 BB

Flop: (5.14 BB, 2 players) 2 K 7
BB checks, Hero bets 3.66 BB, BB calls 3.66 BB

Turn: (12.46 BB, 2 players) 7
BB checks, Hero bets 8.88 BB, BB raises to 17.76 BB, fold

BB wins 28.7 BB

H2: very marginal jam, but he was shaping to overbluff quite a bit, so made the lighter float OTT and jam OTR to fold his bluffs that beat me(or thin valuebets). Not a good play imo, it's very hard to say if this is +EV and my combos are terrible

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): 101.7 BB
SB: 292.98 BB
BB: 190.64 BB
UTG: 214.5 BB
MP: 150.38 BB
CO: 100 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A 3

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 2.32 BB, SB calls 1.82 BB, BB calls 1.32 BB

Flop: (6.96 BB, 3 players) 2 9 5
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets 1.72 BB, fold, BB raises to 6 BB, Hero calls 4.28 BB

Turn: (18.96 BB, 2 players) 5
BB bets 10 BB, Hero calls 10 BB

River: (38.96 BB, 2 players) 6
BB bets 20 BB, Hero raises to 83.38 BB and is all-in, fold

Hero wins 75.02 BB


H3: happened right after H2, this is legit lighting money on fire, it's so obvious he is inducing there, so annoying that I'm still retarded to bluff him in this spot. Got outplayed pretty hard on this one

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): 141.58 BB
SB: 69.7 BB
BB: 121.1 BB
UTG: 103.18 BB
MP: 220.42 BB
CO: 42.92 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 5 5

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 2.32 BB, fold, BB raises to 7.5 BB, Hero calls 5.18 BB

Flop: (15.5 BB, 2 players) J 9 3
BB bets 4 BB, Hero calls 4 BB

Turn: (23.5 BB, 2 players) T
BB bets 17.5 BB, Hero calls 17.5 BB

River: (58.5 BB, 2 players) 7
BB bets 16.68 BB, Hero raises to 112.58 BB and is all-in, BB calls 75.42 BB and is all-in

Spoiler:


H4: vs reg, not sure if this is good or not, I expect him to just bet a lot with AK OTF and thought he would x flop with his 3-bet bluffs that didn't connect well/midpairs. OTT it's quite loose but I don't hate it, I will check back flop a lot here and will have lots of flushes calling turn, thought he was more weighted towards a bluff and went for the float to try to rebluff him/ check if I got trips/straight/2p

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 100 BB
SB: 296.42 BB
BB: 75.94 BB
UTG: 101.5 BB
MP: 111.92 BB
Hero (CO): 136.54 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has T A

fold, MP raises to 2.5 BB, Hero raises to 8 BB, fold, fold, fold, MP raises to 22.5 BB, Hero calls 14.5 BB

Flop: (46.5 BB, 2 players) 3 K Q
MP checks, Hero checks

Turn: (46.5 BB, 2 players) T
MP bets 14.58 BB, Hero calls 14.58 BB

River: (75.66 BB, 2 players) 3
MP checks, Hero bets 18.68 BB, MP calls 18.68 BB

Spoiler:



H5: never a bluff! I used to be so retarded to overfold here lol

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 121.14 BB
SB: 98.72 BB
Hero (BB): 157.58 BB
UTG: 595.4 BB
MP: 137.46 BB
CO: 101.5 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Q Q

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to 3 BB, SB calls 2.5 BB, Hero raises to 15 BB, BTN raises to 48 BB, fold, Hero raises to 157.58 BB and is all-in, BTN calls 73.14 BB and is all-in

Flop: (245.28 BB, 2 players) 7 3 6

Turn: (245.28 BB, 2 players) 9

River: (245.28 BB, 2 players) K

Spoiler:



H6: bad jam by me OTT, with most of my bluffcatchers I like just calling turn and this hand is the nut hand to call the turn with, should never jam, gotta play better and get those extra $ from his bluffs

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 71.56 BB
SB: 36.52 BB
BB: 160.34 BB
Hero (UTG): 127.62 BB
MP: 83.12 BB
CO: 207.02 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A 8

Hero raises to 2.32 BB, fold, fold, fold, SB calls 1.82 BB, fold

Flop: (5.64 BB, 2 players) T 6 A
SB checks, Hero bets 1.4 BB, SB raises to 5 BB, Hero calls 3.6 BB

Turn: (15.64 BB, 2 players) 8
SB bets 10 BB, Hero raises to 120.3 BB and is all-in, fold

Hero wins 33.86 BB
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online