Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Goals & Challenges Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2018, 01:27 AM   #4026
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,171
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

btw, watched a video about HUDs and it opened my eyes, it looks like I'm using stats very wrong, specially river stats. I sometimes change my play based on some stats like fold river (5/7) which doesn't mean much. I think I will take the rest of the month off to work on that, will make some theories on how I can use stats and will see how I can create custom stats, as well as using my skills in cognitive ergonomics and usability to make a HUD pop-up that's more efficient and will make me less tired during my grind.
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 02:55 AM   #4027
baannii4
grinder
 
baannii4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 587
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

dude ur playing 50z play standard and deviate slightly if need be. ur HH's make it seem like ur just doing random **** for the sake of it to see if it works and could be good. who cares. just play the game and improve slowly and move up. don't tackle every angle u can find. you have massive leaks that you are ignoring for tiny negligible ev gains in other areas. be efficient and stop wasting ur time
baannii4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:48 AM   #4028
BigBananas
grinder
 
BigBananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 485
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by baannii4 View Post
dude ur playing 50z play standard and deviate slightly if need be. ur HH's make it seem like ur just doing random **** for the sake of it to see if it works and could be good. who cares. just play the game and improve slowly and move up. don't tackle every angle u can find. you have massive leaks that you are ignoring for tiny negligible ev gains in other areas. be efficient and stop wasting ur time
why even bother coaching him, he doesn't care.

also why did u stop posting in ur blog? did u get upset coz i bullied u? i promise i will stop cyber bullying u.
BigBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:05 AM   #4029
Maverick93
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 695
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
I think I will take the rest of the month off to work on that, will make some theories on how I can use stats
And this is why after 5+ years of playing this game you're still at the micros.
Maverick93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:32 AM   #4030
SpinMeRightRound
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,657
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

H8 looks like a terrible shove on the face of it. if it's indeed "printing", I assume you have actually verified this in your database? or are you just chatting nonsense as usual?

H10 very easy river fold actually. You do not beat a single hand he would value shove and he has basically zero bluffs that don't get there on that run out.

H13 again terrible, but at least you acknowledged it was bad.
SpinMeRightRound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 05:18 AM   #4031
Vo2Max
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 300
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

H3: terrible, just spew, decided to do that because saw that he was 3-betting Q3s, but if he is retarded enough to do that, then he can jam with any garbage too

PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): 170.08 BB
SB: 126.98 BB
BB: 701.54 BB
UTG: 100 BB
MP: 385.12 BB
CO: 107.18 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 3 2

Ur reasoning
.....Is to halarious sorry. Hint: stronger hands if u have a database on him just not one hand and start printing. Let it gooo.
My guess is he thinks u are an even bigger tard
Vo2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 05:50 AM   #4032
baannii4
grinder
 
baannii4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 587
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBananas View Post
why even bother coaching him, he doesn't care.

also why did u stop posting in ur blog? did u get upset coz i bullied u? i promise i will stop cyber bullying u.
i actually forgot who u are lol, did i upset u or something?

will post monthly update soon
baannii4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 09:27 AM   #4033
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,171
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMeRightRound View Post
H8 looks like a terrible shove on the face of it. if it's indeed "printing", I assume you have actually verified this in your database? or are you just chatting nonsense as usual?
H10 very easy river fold actually. You do not beat a single hand he would value shove and he has basically zero bluffs that don't get there on that run out.
H13 again terrible, but at least you acknowledged it was bad.
Even on 200z people folded a lot OTT in 3bp after double barreling, saw in my database that people were folding to >56% to that.

the thing is that people are "addicted to turn barrels", because most people overfold in that spot, it's an useful exploit vs weak players, but people use it vs everyone. Also most people love to cbet x/j(not on this texture though), so it leaves their turn barrels very weak, giving us the opportunity to jam any2 vs people who know that do that. People think they are clever by doing that crap, but it works only because nobody exploit that **** because most people are pussies and think jamming turn is a punt.

Also some guys think TPTK isn't a valuebet for 3 streets(lol).
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 09:35 AM   #4034
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,171
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by baannii4 View Post
dude ur playing 50z play standard and deviate slightly if need be. ur HH's make it seem like ur just doing random **** for the sake of it to see if it works and could be good. who cares. just play the game and improve slowly and move up. don't tackle every angle u can find. you have massive leaks that you are ignoring for tiny negligible ev gains in other areas. be efficient and stop wasting ur time
IDK what is std anymore, man, for me, the AT hand is std. Whenever people say I should play ABC poker, I don't know what they mean: is it an exploitative tight strat based around valuebetting with few bluffs? Or is it a somewhat balanced strat with bluffs divided across a lot of different lines without huge deviations vs everyone?
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 10:01 AM   #4035
mirage01
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,151
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Jamming 7s on the ace turn is mega retarded. Villain is not folding any of his value bets there especially to a whale. Just monkey poker. Zoom must be soft as hell for you still not being broke.
mirage01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 10:11 AM   #4036
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,171
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

So here it's the update for the month:

Loving to play deep, will keep doing that, I think that's the last thing that I was missing, also with my new HUD stats and with less useless information/misleading information, I think I'll be making better decisions in the future. Also I gave up on my gto strategies for a while, I'm doing my best to exploit everyone as hard as I can, the only reg I'm trying to play a balanced strat against is valentjnn ofc, because he is way better than I am and it's safe to say that he shouldn't be playing 50z ever given his skill level. Vs everyone else I'm in vamo mode, I think it will be like that at 100z when I move up there too.

Bankroll is at 3.3k, very good to see I've recovered some, next month I'll play 100z during saturdays and sundays if I feel I got my bankroll at >3.5k.

Graph for the month(including HU battles):



Graph since I've dropped down to 50z




vaaaaaaaaaaamo!!!
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 10:46 AM   #4037
SlavaGZ
journeyman
 
SlavaGZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: more capitalism is better
Posts: 382
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage01 View Post
Just monkey poker. Zoom must be soft as hell for you still not being broke.
That's why you play zoom



I start to think that you are envious of rapid lulz
SlavaGZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 11:09 AM   #4038
pokerforumposter
adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 731
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Nice results man
pokerforumposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 11:36 AM   #4039
nomalice
old hand
 
nomalice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,596
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

one honest advice : please stop saying what adjustments will you make vs regs when 50%+ of them are subscribed to your thread.
nomalice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 11:46 AM   #4040
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,171
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomalice View Post
one honest advice : please stop saying what adjustments will you make vs regs when 50%+ of them are subscribed to your thread.
I like giving away that info, I don't think it will be super -ev because spots like that are quite rare, and some people overadjust and end up making even more mistakes than good counterexploits. Also those guys are easy to identify, they tank a lot preflop when OOP vs me lol.

Also it forces me to improve, if someone knows more from my strat than they should, I will have to play more carefully and be more balanced, which will make me less exploitable overall vs tough opponents that can identify my leaks/tendencies without having to read it on 2+2.

In the short run it's terrible ofc, but I think it will pay off!
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:10 PM   #4041
FazendeiroBH
grinder
 
FazendeiroBH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Brazil
Posts: 592
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Are you sure you really played all those HHs that you post here? If you really played all those hands and thatīs your real playstyle, 50%+ of the 50z regs have subscribed to this thread, they know all the adjustments you are doing, and you still can win against them with that winrate, you are the best sir!

I thought 2p2 was just full of a**holes recently, but now I can understand why some people make some of those posts on your hands.

Anyway, gl. If it works, donīt change.
FazendeiroBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:33 PM   #4042
SlavaGZ
journeyman
 
SlavaGZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: more capitalism is better
Posts: 382
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FazendeiroBH View Post
Are you sure you really played all those HHs that you post here? If you really played all those hands and thatīs your real playstyle, 50%+ of the 50z regs have subscribed to this thread, they know all the adjustments you are doing, and you still can win against them with that winrate, you are the best sir!

I thought 2p2 was just full of a**holes recently, but now I can understand why some people make some of those posts on your hands.

Anyway, gl. If it works, donīt change.
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but 30k hands are nothing, may i lost any graph too xD

Your comment has made me think that it would be very smart to make a blog posting false hands, lol would be brilliant 150 pages of false hands. I do not intend to do it, nobody knows me xD
SlavaGZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:55 PM   #4043
FazendeiroBH
grinder
 
FazendeiroBH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Brazil
Posts: 592
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

@SlavaGZ, I think he said somewhere in this thread that heīs a lifetime winner at 50nlz. No, I think the best course of action is never making any blog and keeping everything just to yourself (or paying customers). But if I really need some attention from strangers, then giving false information >>>>> giving true information about my game.
FazendeiroBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:59 PM   #4044
FazendeiroBH
grinder
 
FazendeiroBH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Brazil
Posts: 592
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

And most regs use a HUD/tracking software anyway so they can figure out the truth quickly. It seems the only people criticizing rapid here are people that do not play zoom on stars.
FazendeiroBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 01:09 PM   #4045
SlavaGZ
journeyman
 
SlavaGZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: more capitalism is better
Posts: 382
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FazendeiroBH View Post
@SlavaGZ, I think he said somewhere in this thread that heīs a lifetime winner at 50nlz. No, I think the best course of action is never making any blog and keeping everything just to yourself (or paying customers). But if I really need some attention from strangers, then giving false information >>>>> giving true information about my game.
Yes, I meant that many regs read this thread, if you provide false information you can do it + ev on the tables lol
I do not know what you mean by paying customers

You despise us for opening threads saying the "attention of strangers", but you're here. lulz
At least this is not the reason why I opened mine, I agree that some like the private beach lord have that as the main reason to open his thread. I can not think this about rapid for example

btw, You could tell Llinusllove, Otb_redbaron, Forhayley, etc. that the best way to act is not to open any blog xD

btw too, "keeping everything just to yourself" is an ugly way of life, stupid one

Last edited by SlavaGZ; 09-23-2018 at 01:14 PM.
SlavaGZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 01:32 PM   #4046
pokerforumposter
adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 731
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

He could also make up hands once in a while to make a lot of the info completely worthless, lol.
pokerforumposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 01:55 PM   #4047
FazendeiroBH
grinder
 
FazendeiroBH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Brazil
Posts: 592
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Sorry if it sounded disrespectful, Iīm fully aware that there are nice people that make threads trying to improve their games, or give interesting info, or to truly motivate themselves or whatever. I tried (and failed) a lot of times. "Keeping everything to yourself" when we are talking about real cash might be a good thing

Anyway, thatīs enough. Gl!!!!!
FazendeiroBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 02:16 PM   #4048
SlavaGZ
journeyman
 
SlavaGZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: more capitalism is better
Posts: 382
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FazendeiroBH View Post
Sorry if it sounded disrespectful, Iīm fully aware that there are nice people that make threads trying to improve their games, or give interesting info, or to truly motivate themselves or whatever. I tried (and failed) a lot of times. "Keeping everything to yourself" when we are talking about real cash might be a good thing

Anyway, thatīs enough. Gl!!!!!
you did not "sound disrespectful" accidentaly, you wanted to hurt us and now you tell us that you are going to hide as everyone usually do here

Okay, good luck for you too
SlavaGZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 02:30 PM   #4049
FazendeiroBH
grinder
 
FazendeiroBH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Brazil
Posts: 592
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

lol dude, chill out. I was seeing your reaction to the private beach thing on the other thread, and it seems youīre a little bit angry today. OK, if you think I was trying to hurt you and others, no problem for me.
FazendeiroBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:04 PM   #4050
SlavaGZ
journeyman
 
SlavaGZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: more capitalism is better
Posts: 382
Re: rapidesh123, the legend is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FazendeiroBH View Post
lol dude, chill out. I was seeing your reaction to the private beach thing on the other thread, and it seems youīre a little bit angry today. OK, if you think I was trying to hurt you and others, no problem for me.
I do not believe it, it's what you tried, evidently, we all were wrong sometimes xD

I'm not angry even though it may seem like xD, if I was angry I would let the other thread through, but since I'm not, I can stop there to say what I think about his **** thread and his private beach that only rich people can enter that can pay, the poor have to die without being able to go to that place that nature gives us -_-, if you think that's fine that's normal that you think I'm angry, what I'm is hangover, only this lol.
I get mad at that **** people, it's not like I have a bad day, it's like every day is bad while there are still people like that, he laughed at poor people publicly too in his last answer, he deserves the greatest contempt of the whole society and it is not a matter of lolz
Do not think I have anything against you, I have a lot against him
SlavaGZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Đ 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online