Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Goals & Challenges Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2019, 12:46 PM   #8176
Oladipo
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 373
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

Would go slightly bigger 4b w KK oop 115 eff

....but, looks like you just need to run better, those hands are brutal. I never can fold AA there either vs rec
Oladipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 08:43 AM   #8177
BenaBadBeat
5 or a 9... 5 or a 9...
 
BenaBadBeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 50 shades of grey
Posts: 4,098
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oladipo View Post
Would go slightly bigger 4b w KK oop 115 eff

....but, looks like you just need to run better, those hands are brutal. I never can fold AA there either vs rec
tyty for the feedback and support bro!

---

Quick update to say I've donated my share of the prop bet charity funds. It worked out to $2191 raised which is £1671, so £557 to each of our charities. Again, thank you to all those who donated, tuned in and showed your support <3

Here is proof of donos (had to wait for my placement to get in touch with bank details cus their website is win95)





In other news, stars seem to have totally removed seating scripts which is extreeeeemely exciting news. Gunna see if i still have those lightening fast bumhunting skills that i relied on for so many years of my poker career
BenaBadBeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 09:00 AM   #8178
Kangal_
old hand
 
Kangal_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Back at it...
Posts: 1,794
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

Really good stuff on the charity donos mate, that’s huge!

Had no idea about the seat scripting removal. That definitely makes things interesting. Guess we might finally see who is midstakes king of the hill!
Kangal_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 09:23 AM   #8179
PlasticElephant
old hand
 
PlasticElephant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: bitb Ca$h
Posts: 1,783
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

You think that some of the scripters are going to be undercover kings? I don't see why the king of the hill would change from whoever normally holds the tables.

Last edited by PlasticElephant; 04-12-2019 at 09:24 AM. Reason: and gabiigna is the king obviously
PlasticElephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 09:29 AM   #8180
TimStone
See my staking forum thread
 
TimStone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all across Asia
Posts: 7,791
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

Lets make one thing clear teh last real bumhunters have left stars 2 years ago so wat you had the last 2 years were semibumhunters at best...
Dont even deserve to be honoured by this elusive term
TimStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 10:19 AM   #8181
Xenoblade
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,736
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

hahahaha what an honor to be called a bumhunter
Xenoblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 10:49 AM   #8182
doctor877
veteran
 
doctor877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Winland
Posts: 2,772
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticElephant View Post
You think that some of the scripters are going to be undercover kings? I don't see why the king of the hill would change from whoever normally holds the tables.
zarubant
is
gonna
be
numero
uno
doctor877 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 10:59 AM   #8183
Slugant
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,873
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenaBadBeat View Post
In other news, stars seem to have totally removed seating scripts which is extreeeeemely exciting news. Gunna see if i still have those lightening fast bumhunting skills that i relied on for so many years of my poker career
link ?

cus i havent noticed a thing
Slugant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 07:00 PM   #8184
JFKHamburger
old hand
 
JFKHamburger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Corrie focking Sanders, R.I.P.
Posts: 1,256
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

you are a legend on stars, respect from my side.
JFKHamburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 09:42 AM   #8185
TonnaMunz
 
TonnaMunz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Outdoors
Posts: 2,738
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimStone View Post
Lets make one thing clear teh last real bumhunters have left stars 2 years ago so wat you had the last 2 years were semibumhunters at best...
Dont even deserve to be honoured by this elusive term
TonnaMunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:02 PM   #8186
BenaBadBeat
5 or a 9... 5 or a 9...
 
BenaBadBeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 50 shades of grey
Posts: 4,098
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangal_ View Post
Really good stuff on the charity donos mate, that’s huge!

Had no idea about the seat scripting removal. That definitely makes things interesting. Guess we might finally see who is midstakes king of the hill!
Cheers mate!

haha, in b4 vinivici, jrockhaf and r1aki come back to the tables

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticElephant View Post
You think that some of the scripters are going to be undercover kings? I don't see why the king of the hill would change from whoever normally holds the tables.
prob true ya know

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimStone View Post
Lets make one thing clear teh last real bumhunters have left stars 2 years ago so wat you had the last 2 years were semibumhunters at best...
Dont even deserve to be honoured by this elusive term
hahaha, come back to the cadillac of online poker plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoblade View Post
hahahaha what an honor to be called a bumhunter
yo, we're all FR nits itt. It's the truest honour to be named king of the hunter in our circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor877 View Post
zarubant
is
gonna
be
numero
uno
end boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slugant View Post
link ?

cus i havent noticed a thing
I think it was a random 2p2 thread but i don't have the link, sorry. anyone else has it, please post, ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFKHamburger View Post
you are a legend on stars, respect from my side.
<3<3<3

This may have been directed at teh stone, but imma take it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonnaMunz View Post
<3 come to your real home

---

Went to see a cool play with my boy D7 and some of the crew. It was called The curious of dog in the night. It'll be closing soon so if you get the chance, go see it!

Had some winnings today and gtfo of there



gto call, but prob losing in reality, but this time we found it

PokerStars, Hold'em No Limit - $2/$4 - 6 players
Hand delivered by Upswing Poker

UTG: $497.25 (124 bb)
MP: $895.37 (224 bb)
CO: $571.68 (143 bb)
BU: $400.00 (100 bb)
SB (Hero): $400.00 (100 bb)
BB: $400.00 (100 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($6) Hero is SB with J A
4 players fold, Hero raises to $12, BB 3-bets to $32, Hero calls $20

Flop: ($64) A 8 K (2 players)
Hero checks, BB bets $32, Hero calls $32

Turn: ($128) 4 (2 players)
Hero checks, BB bets $75, Hero calls $75

River: ($278) T (2 players)
Hero checks, BB bets $261 (all-in), Hero calls $261 (all-in)

Total pot: $800 (Rake: $3)

Showdown:
BB shows J T (a pair of Tens)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 32%, Flop: 18%, Turn: 9%, River: 0%)

SB (Hero) shows J A (a pair of Aces)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 68%, Flop: 82%, Turn: 91%, River: 100%)

SB (Hero) wins $797

unreal river hit vs nit

PokerStars, Hold'em No Limit - $1/$2 - 5 players
Hand delivered by Upswing Poker

UTG: $200.00 (100 bb)
CO: $501.33 (251 bb)
BU (Hero): $208.75 (104 bb)
SB: $200.00 (100 bb)
BB: $107.20 (54 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($3) Hero is BTN with T T
1 fold, CO raises to $5, Hero 3-bets to $16, SB 4-bets to $46, 2 players fold, Hero calls $30

Flop: ($99) 3 J 7 (2 players)
SB bets $24, Hero calls $24

Turn: ($147) 5 (2 players)
SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($147) T (2 players)
SB bets $130 (all-in), Hero calls $130

Total pot: $407 (Rake: $2.75)

Showdown:
SB shows K Q (high card, King)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 43%, Flop: 26%, Turn: 14%, River: 0%)

BU (Hero) shows T T (three of a kind, Tens)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 57%, Flop: 74%, Turn: 86%, River: 100%)

BU (Hero) wins $404.25

One of the sickest coolers to receive vs reg

PokerStars Zoom, Hold'em No Limit - $1/$2 - 6 players
Hand delivered by Upswing Poker

UTG: $200.00 (100 bb)
MP: $239.58 (120 bb)
CO: $437.80 (219 bb)
BU (Hero): $247.62 (124 bb)
SB: $234.35 (117 bb)
BB: $200.00 (100 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($3) Hero is BTN with Q Q
UTG raises to $6, 2 players fold, Hero 3-bets to $18, 2 players fold, UTG calls $12

Flop: ($39) Q K 2 (2 players)
UTG checks, Hero bets $12.23, UTG calls $12.23

Turn: ($63.46) T (2 players)
UTG checks, Hero bets $24.28, UTG calls $24.28

River: ($112.02) 2 (2 players)
UTG checks, Hero bets $193.11 (all-in), UTG calls $145.49 (all-in)

Total pot: $403 (Rake: $2.75)

Showdown:
BU (Hero) shows Q Q (a full house, Queens full of Twos)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 18%, Flop: 9%, Turn: 23%, River: 0%)

UTG shows K K (a full house, Kings full of Twos)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 82%, Flop: 91%, Turn: 77%, River: 100%)

UTG wins $400.25

rec full time bank calls river here, yeye

PokerStars Zoom, Hold'em No Limit - $1/$2 - 6 players
Hand delivered by Upswing Poker

UTG: $203.00 (102 bb)
MP: $554.41 (277 bb)
CO: $231.50 (116 bb)
BU (Hero): $200.00 (100 bb)
SB: $264.14 (132 bb)
BB: $325.75 (163 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($3) Hero is BTN with Q Q
1 fold, MP raises to $6, 1 fold, Hero 3-bets to $18, 2 players fold, MP calls $12

Flop: ($39) 5 5 9 (2 players)
MP checks, Hero bets $14.82, MP calls $14.82

Turn: ($68.64) 2 (2 players)
MP checks, Hero bets $39.53, MP calls $39.53

River: ($147.70) 2 (2 players)
MP checks, Hero bets $127.65 (all-in), MP calls $127.65

Total pot: $403 (Rake: $2.75)

Showdown:
BU (Hero) shows Q Q (two pair, Queens and Fives)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 18%, Flop: 8%, Turn: 5%, River: 0%)

MP shows K K (two pair, Kings and Fives)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 82%, Flop: 92%, Turn: 95%, River: 100%)

MP wins $400.25

Grind tomorrow.

glgl
BenaBadBeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 10:16 AM   #8187
TonnaMunz
 
TonnaMunz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Outdoors
Posts: 2,738
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenaBadBeat View Post
<3 come to your real home
We're not in Kansas anymore
TonnaMunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 05:40 PM   #8188
BenaBadBeat
5 or a 9... 5 or a 9...
 
BenaBadBeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 50 shades of grey
Posts: 4,098
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonnaMunz View Post
We're not in Kansas anymore


---

Made a decent comeback after getting obliterated first session



Welcome back to a bit of 1knl. (obv big rec at the table to sit)

PokerStars, Hold'em No Limit - $5/$10 - 6 players
Hand delivered by Upswing Poker

UTG (Hero): $1,000.00 (100 bb)
MP: $1,086.44 (109 bb)
CO: $833.90 (83 bb)
BU: $1,098.04 (110 bb)
SB: $1,032.56 (103 bb)
BB: $1,043.20 (104 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($15) Hero is UTG with 9 K
Hero raises to $20.50, 4 players fold, BB calls $10.50

Flop: ($46) 5 8 9 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($46) K (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $32.95, BB calls $32.95

River: ($111.90) 3 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $81.68, BB raises to $400, Hero calls $318.32

Total pot: $911.90 (Rake: $3)

Showdown:
BB shows T A (a flush, Ace high)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 66%, Flop: 49%, Turn: 16%, River: 100%)

UTG (Hero) mucks 9 K (a flush, King high)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 34%, Flop: 51%, Turn: 84%, River: 0%)

BB wins $908.90

note to self: KK is NEVER a 4b from utg at FR

PokerStars, Hold'em No Limit - $1/$2 - 9 players
Hand delivered by Upswing Poker

UTG (Hero): $213.00 (107 bb)
UTG+1: $200.00 (100 bb)
MP: $218.10 (109 bb)
MP+1: $200.00 (100 bb)
LP: $171.35 (86 bb)
CO: $200.00 (100 bb)
BU: $21.75 (11 bb)
SB: $202.00 (101 bb)
BB: $392.25 (196 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($3) Hero is UTG with K K
Hero raises to $4.10, 7 players fold, BB 3-bets to $18, Hero 4-bets to $44, BB calls $26

Flop: ($89) 5 7 7 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $27.60, BB calls $27.60

Turn: ($144.20) J (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $141.40 (all-in), BB calls $141.40

First River: ($427) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Second River: ($427) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $427 (Rake: $2.75)

First Showdown: Board: 5 7 7 J 9

UTG (Hero) shows K K (two pair, Kings and Sevens)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 18%, Flop: 8%, Turn: 5%, River: 0%)

BB shows A A (two pair, Aces and Sevens)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 82%, Flop: 92%, Turn: 95%, River: 100%)

BB wins $212.12

Second Showdown: Board: 5 7 7 J 4

UTG (Hero) shows K K (two pair, Kings and Sevens)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 18%, Flop: 8%, Turn: 5%, River: 0%)

BB shows A A (two pair, Aces and Sevens)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 82%, Flop: 92%, Turn: 95%, River: 100%)

BB wins $212.13

The classic spot vs rec

PokerStars, Hold'em No Limit - $1/$2 - 9 players
Hand delivered by Upswing Poker

UTG: $301.93 (151 bb)
UTG+1: $298.35 (149 bb)
MP: $217.08 (109 bb)
MP+1 (Hero): $200.00 (100 bb)
LP: $212.48 (106 bb)
CO: $203.00 (102 bb)
BU: $198.61 (99 bb)
SB: $199.60 (100 bb)
BB: $238.65 (119 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($3) Hero is MP+1 with A A
3 players fold, Hero raises to $4.10, LP calls $4.10, 2 players fold, SB calls $3.10, 1 fold

Flop: ($14.30) K T 5 (3 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, LP bets $6, SB calls $6, Hero raises to $26.69, LP calls $20.69, SB folds

Turn: ($73.68) 5 (2 players)
Hero bets $36.88, LP raises to $110, Hero raises to $169.21 (all-in), LP calls $59.21

River: ($412.10) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $412.10 (Rake: $2.75)

Showdown:
MP+1 (Hero) shows A A (two pair, Aces and Fives)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 81%, Flop: 9%, Turn: 5%, River: 0%)

LP shows T T (a full house, Tens full of Fives)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 19%, Flop: 91%, Turn: 95%, River: 100%)

LP wins $409.35

gl
BenaBadBeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 05:44 PM   #8189
angeles
old hand
 
angeles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 1,747
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenaBadBeat View Post


---

Made a decent comeback after getting obliterated first session



Welcome back to a bit of 1knl. (obv big rec at the table to sit)

PokerStars, Hold'em No Limit - $5/$10 - 6 players
Hand delivered by Upswing Poker

UTG (Hero): $1,000.00 (100 bb)
MP: $1,086.44 (109 bb)
CO: $833.90 (83 bb)
BU: $1,098.04 (110 bb)
SB: $1,032.56 (103 bb)
BB: $1,043.20 (104 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($15) Hero is UTG with 9 K
Hero raises to $20.50, 4 players fold, BB calls $10.50

Flop: ($46) 5 8 9 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($46) K (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $32.95, BB calls $32.95

River: ($111.90) 3 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $81.68, BB raises to $400, Hero calls $318.32

Total pot: $911.90 (Rake: $3)

Showdown:
BB shows T A (a flush, Ace high)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 66%, Flop: 49%, Turn: 16%, River: 100%)

UTG (Hero) mucks 9 K (a flush, King high)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 34%, Flop: 51%, Turn: 84%, River: 0%)

BB wins $908.90

note to self: KK is NEVER a 4b from utg at FR

PokerStars, Hold'em No Limit - $1/$2 - 9 players
Hand delivered by Upswing Poker

UTG (Hero): $213.00 (107 bb)
UTG+1: $200.00 (100 bb)
MP: $218.10 (109 bb)
MP+1: $200.00 (100 bb)
LP: $171.35 (86 bb)
CO: $200.00 (100 bb)
BU: $21.75 (11 bb)
SB: $202.00 (101 bb)
BB: $392.25 (196 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($3) Hero is UTG with K K
Hero raises to $4.10, 7 players fold, BB 3-bets to $18, Hero 4-bets to $44, BB calls $26

Flop: ($89) 5 7 7 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $27.60, BB calls $27.60

Turn: ($144.20) J (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $141.40 (all-in), BB calls $141.40

First River: ($427) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Second River: ($427) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $427 (Rake: $2.75)

First Showdown: Board: 5 7 7 J 9

UTG (Hero) shows K K (two pair, Kings and Sevens)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 18%, Flop: 8%, Turn: 5%, River: 0%)

BB shows A A (two pair, Aces and Sevens)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 82%, Flop: 92%, Turn: 95%, River: 100%)

BB wins $212.12

Second Showdown: Board: 5 7 7 J 4

UTG (Hero) shows K K (two pair, Kings and Sevens)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 18%, Flop: 8%, Turn: 5%, River: 0%)

BB shows A A (two pair, Aces and Sevens)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 82%, Flop: 92%, Turn: 95%, River: 100%)

BB wins $212.13

The classic spot vs rec

PokerStars, Hold'em No Limit - $1/$2 - 9 players
Hand delivered by Upswing Poker

UTG: $301.93 (151 bb)
UTG+1: $298.35 (149 bb)
MP: $217.08 (109 bb)
MP+1 (Hero): $200.00 (100 bb)
LP: $212.48 (106 bb)
CO: $203.00 (102 bb)
BU: $198.61 (99 bb)
SB: $199.60 (100 bb)
BB: $238.65 (119 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($3) Hero is MP+1 with A A
3 players fold, Hero raises to $4.10, LP calls $4.10, 2 players fold, SB calls $3.10, 1 fold

Flop: ($14.30) K T 5 (3 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, LP bets $6, SB calls $6, Hero raises to $26.69, LP calls $20.69, SB folds

Turn: ($73.68) 5 (2 players)
Hero bets $36.88, LP raises to $110, Hero raises to $169.21 (all-in), LP calls $59.21

River: ($412.10) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $412.10 (Rake: $2.75)

Showdown:
MP+1 (Hero) shows A A (two pair, Aces and Fives)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 81%, Flop: 9%, Turn: 5%, River: 0%)

LP shows T T (a full house, Tens full of Fives)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 19%, Flop: 91%, Turn: 95%, River: 100%)

LP wins $409.35

gl
Nice comeback! LFG
angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM   #8190
BenaBadBeat
5 or a 9... 5 or a 9...
 
BenaBadBeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 50 shades of grey
Posts: 4,098
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

streaming over on gazzy's twitch
BenaBadBeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM   #8191
barney big nuts
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 648
Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

that k9ss hand is so dirty
barney big nuts is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online