Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Goals & Challenges Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 06:18 AM   #126
ImaCHAMPION
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 839
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Looking for a roommate @ Rosarito, Mexico.

I plan on leaving very soon and being there by February.

Looking for people who want to have a good time and good vibes, looking for champions.

1 or 2 roommates would be awesome. drop a pm / reply here
ImaCHAMPION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:51 AM   #127
ImaCHAMPION
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 839
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

FORGOT to show everybody my grinding station. Most comfortable grinding station I've ever had.




PM ME ABOUT ROSARITO MEXICO!!
ImaCHAMPION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:29 PM   #128
MikeRoss
newbie
 
MikeRoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 24
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaCHAMPION View Post
FORGOT to show everybody my grinding station. Most comfortable grinding station I've ever had.




PM ME ABOUT ROSARITO MEXICO!!
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/17...grind-1281387/

The two players doing ^that^ PG&C thread live in Rosarito. Maybe you could PM one of them.
MikeRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:07 PM   #129
Eifersuchtig
grinder
 
Eifersuchtig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Mtn View, CA
Posts: 579
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

I'm just curious after reading through the thread. Are you setting any goals in terms of $/month to keep you afloat?
Eifersuchtig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:20 PM   #130
gotadui
adept
 
gotadui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,097
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEvivKING View Post
I dont play live that much anymore. I've played at silks, hardrock and derby lane.
What site do you play on? I like the players better at the rock(they are worse)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaCHAMPION View Post
Yeah to be honest I don't really hear too much about Florida, how is it like in general? I always heard Miami was where it was "at".
I havent been to miami since i was young but im sure that is where its at, the weather is awesome, i went to the beach saturday lol
gotadui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:49 PM   #131
ReadyOnAll
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Two outing
Posts: 124
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Ive just read through this thread, skipping the last couple pages couldnt wait to post on all that food talk, but first of all, well done poker wise and going to cambodia alone at age 18 or whatever, ive been to cambodia and as far as i remember i was shocked at how cheap eating was, like 5-10 dollar for a meal in a "nice" restaurant?
But you should eat what the locals eat, the standard american diet is NOT healthy, you mention for example cereal as being expensive, its crap food anyway. I imagine the locals live on a diet based on rice, vegetables and a little meat? Health wise that is much better than the standard american diet + protein shakes etc. Plus you avoid all the sugar and chemicals, and will feel much better, the more natural food the better. You are in a great place for cheap healthy food. GL!
ReadyOnAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:18 PM   #132
dfb89
old hand
 
dfb89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 1,224
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

thought id join in on the skinniness 5'10 145 lbs wooo go OP lol
props to you tho movin cambodia ive always wanted just get up n move southeast asi, nice results. subbed gl in everythin
dfb89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:52 PM   #133
OMGTrollFace
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17
Just my 2c with the gym stuff.. Check out this guys website (he also has forums). Really nice (but dorky) dude that's been lifting for ages. He teaches proper form and stuff.. And doesn't try to push any products. He does it all for free because he got mad at all the mis-information on the web. http://scoobysworkshop.com/ remember to not lift to heavy while starting. Perfect form. And good nutrition. And don't neglect at least some cardio.
OMGTrollFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:19 PM   #134
ImaCHAMPION
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 839
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRoss View Post
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/17...grind-1281387/

The two players doing ^that^ PG&C thread live in Rosarito. Maybe you could PM one of them.
Yeah I actually have been following them a bit, I do believe they live together and don't need roommates. I appreciate it though (I've just found two potential roommates, and may just end up living alone if it comes down to it). All is well in terms of mexico now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifersuchtig View Post
I'm just curious reading through the thread. Are you setting any goals in terms of $/month to keep you afloat?
Nope, I think next month I will. I've been struggling a lot with getting the volume in. I'm making the move to Mexico, It was nothing but me just starting trouble for no reason when everything was going solid. Again I've had so much to learn even non poker related. At first I thought setting a "$/month goal" is bad and will make me psychologically play bad and variance etc. Now I think well I'll underestimate the amount I actually think I will make and I'll go from there.

I havent been to miami since i was young but im sure that is where its at, the weather is awesome, i went to the beach saturday lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah i heard thats the reason why miami is where its at because of the weather and beach. Probably will check it out myself one day

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadyOnAll View Post
Ive just read through this thread, skipping the last couple pages couldnt wait to post on all that food talk, but first of all, well done poker wise and going to cambodia alone at age 18 or whatever, ive been to cambodia and as far as i remember i was shocked at how cheap eating was, like 5-10 dollar for a meal in a "nice" restaurant?
But you should eat what the locals eat, the standard american diet is NOT healthy, you mention for example cereal as being expensive, its crap food anyway. I imagine the locals live on a diet based on rice, vegetables and a little meat? Health wise that is much better than the standard american diet + protein shakes etc. Plus you avoid all the sugar and chemicals, and will feel much better, the more natural food the better. You are in a great place for cheap healthy food. GL!
Yeah, it is around there for a really good looking restaurant. Yep thats how they live, A LOT of rice, little vegetables, and little meat. Health wise it would be better, except cambodia is extremely dirty and I meet the toilet a lot (don't even know why I didn't realize it was probably because of the health not because im eating so much more).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfb89 View Post
thought id join in on the skinniness 5'10 145 lbs wooo go OP lol
props to you tho movin cambodia ive always wanted just get up n move southeast asi, nice results. subbed gl in everythin

Welcome to the club, Vice President DFB89, may the skinniest of skinniest people unite.

All i can say is JUST DO IT wherever you want to go... GO, whats stopping you?

Thanks for the sub!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGTrollFace View Post
Just my 2c with the gym stuff.. Check out this guys website (he also has forums). Really nice (but dorky) dude that's been lifting for ages. He teaches proper form and stuff.. And doesn't try to push any products. He does it all for free because he got mad at all the mis-information on the web. http://scoobysworkshop.com/ remember to not lift to heavy while starting. Perfect form. And good nutrition. And don't neglect at least some cardio.
Thanks for the link. Will be bookmarking and checking it out, thats what I like seeing people with results and ways to get there.

Last edited by ImaCHAMPION; 01-14-2013 at 11:22 PM. Reason: almost missed one poster.
ImaCHAMPION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:20 AM   #135
Subb-ZeRRoo
stranger
 
Subb-ZeRRoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

dude u inspire me, that's a crazy story and your still living it man
Some Rocky like adventure getting knocked down taking punches but you gotta keep moving forward

I'd like to chat with u bro,
email is justincollier51@gmail.com
I'm currently floating around a 2k bankroll, first year ever playing poker
looking into getting a coach, Gordon sounds impressive
Subb-ZeRRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:07 AM   #136
ImaCHAMPION
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 839
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subb-ZeRRoo View Post
dude u inspire me, that's a crazy story and your still living it man
Some Rocky like adventure getting knocked down taking punches but you gotta keep moving forward

I'd like to chat with u bro,
email is justincollier51@gmail.com
I'm currently floating around a 2k bankroll, first year ever playing poker
looking into getting a coach, Gordon sounds impressive
Thanks ! Its hard sometimes but you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm glad I've made a positive impact in your life.

I have emailed you. Gordon is an awesome guy and I have nothing but good things to say about him
ImaCHAMPION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:11 AM   #137
ImaCHAMPION
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 839
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Sup guys fired a hour session, feel very exhausted but was a great session, Gonna take a break and eat and then will get back to the tables. Heading to Mexico in 11 days. Sadly this may be my lowest volume month, but probably will end up being my best month pre-rb.

ImaCHAMPION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:59 AM   #138
Subb-ZeRRoo
stranger
 
Subb-ZeRRoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Dude this is my session tonight looks like we both won a bit.
all good in Mexico, I might have to fly down to see ya, have an Ex gf in Monterrey LOL

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...sion100nl.png/
Subb-ZeRRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:03 AM   #139
XMenCypher
old hand
 
XMenCypher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: fish pond
Posts: 1,575
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

GL man!
XMenCypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:56 AM   #140
ImaCHAMPION
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 839
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subb-ZeRRoo View Post
Dude this is my session tonight looks like we both won a bit.
all good in Mexico, I might have to fly down to see ya, have an Ex gf in Monterrey LOL

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...sion100nl.png/
Thanks come down man! I'm still a bit lost and still may need a potential roommate, am in talks with two! Monterey Park? (thats in california and its where i live) lol.

Nice session !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMenCypher View Post
GL man!
Thanks

Song for tonight (Might as well since im leaving soon!!)

ImaCHAMPION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:30 PM   #141
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,058
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaCHAMPION View Post
Thanks come down man! I'm still a bit lost and still may need a potential roommate, am in talks with two! Monterey Park? (thats in california and its where i live) lol.

Since you move to Mexico it would probably best if you started to at least read perhaps the wikipedia page.

Then you would realize that Monterrey is one of the biggest cities in Mexico
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #142
oldlove
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 200
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Are you only playing Stars or got your action spread?
oldlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:30 PM   #143
ImaCHAMPION
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 839
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough View Post
Since you move to Mexico it would probably best if you started to at least read perhaps the wikipedia page.

Then you would realize that Monterrey is one of the biggest cities in Mexico

Hahaha, probably sounds like a smart idea only looked over rosarito. Will be doing that also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldlove View Post
Are you only playing Stars or got your action spread?
I play on multiple sites.

--

Hey guys, heres a youtube video of my self and the tour of my house in cambodia for 7 months, the other 4 was at a different place. Time for me to move on and be able to have a bit of a better lifestyle, I hope my cousin will be able to do bigger and better things, I've introduced him to poker taught him a bit and hes making more then hes ever made in his life so hope he will be able to continue and afford a bed. I hope you guys will get a better idea of how hard I lived my life these past 11 months after looking at this video(I DO NOT REGRET A DAMN THING):

ImaCHAMPION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:08 PM   #144
ViktorLuis
old hand
 
ViktorLuis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,470
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Gl dude. Keep working hard and success will follow.
ViktorLuis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:36 AM   #145
dfb89
old hand
 
dfb89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 1,224
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaCHAMPION View Post

great tune
dfb89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:16 AM   #146
ImaCHAMPION
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 839
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViktorLuis View Post
Gl dude. Keep working hard and success will follow.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfb89 View Post
great tune
I agree! Cant wait to listen to this at home where I have better bass!!

Today is probably a low volume day also, I got a good amount of hands in but I'm about to leave right now to go purchase my visa ticket for vietnam. Since my flight will be at ho chi minh city and not phnom penh. I HAVE NO IDEA why its so much cheaper to buy it at ho chi minh city, but since it is I have to go through the trouble to make it happen !
ImaCHAMPION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:53 AM   #147
ImaCHAMPION
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 839
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

woke up extremely late, took care of everything flight related, visa related(have to go again tomorrow). played about 4 hours, going to go get dinner extremely late today and then come back and play some more.

Hand for today:
ImaCHAMPION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #148
ImaCHAMPION
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 839
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

I need to go buy a new desktop now that I'm moving to mexico, what are good desktops to buy? How much should I spend? The desktop will strictly be for poker I will be playing on 5-6 different poker sites, I will have two monitor screens and would like to play with music/browse through the internet !

Anyways these are the two desktops I've picked so far.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...Sku=G180-C1403

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16883255242

thoughts would be appreciated !!
ImaCHAMPION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:13 PM   #149
BadHorse1
stranger
 
BadHorse1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Imo it's worth your time to figure out how to build your own computer. Good poker PCs are very different to normal PCs. Something like the AMD A10 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819113280), 8-16GB of ram and a 256gb SSD (essential), motherboard, PSU, case will set you back around $500-600. The difference being those PCs you listed above will lag everytime you want to do something on HEM and have slow imports where as the custom PC will do all the HEM stuff pretty much instantly.

Building a PC might seem daunting in the beginning but it's really easy, just follow a walk through and plug the things into each other, especially the PC I outlined above there's like 4 things to plug in. A huge plus being you can understand what's going on with your computer so you can fix it if things go wrong and upgrade only the parts required in future.
BadHorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:43 AM   #150
ImaCHAMPION
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 839
Re: How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a ****ing Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadHorse1 View Post
Imo it's worth your time to figure out how to build your own computer. Good poker PCs are very different to normal PCs. Something like the AMD A10 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819113280), 8-16GB of ram and a 256gb SSD (essential), motherboard, PSU, case will set you back around $500-600. The difference being those PCs you listed above will lag everytime you want to do something on HEM and have slow imports where as the custom PC will do all the HEM stuff pretty much instantly.

Building a PC might seem daunting in the beginning but it's really easy, just follow a walk through and plug the things into each other, especially the PC I outlined above there's like 4 things to plug in. A huge plus being you can understand what's going on with your computer so you can fix it if things go wrong and upgrade only the parts required in future.
Looking right at it looks like awesome advice, I will be watching videos and spending a day to pick out a computer on monday when I don't play poker. I think I picked out what I wanted for now(I just picked ones with good reviews, looked around prices and decided if it was reasonable or not), but got to figure it out.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819113280

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...3&Sku=C13-6165

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...&Sku=A455-9701

SAMSUNG 830 Series MZ-7PC256B/WW 2.5" 256GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...Sku=ULT-LSP750

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...&Sku=T925-3018

what do you think?
ImaCHAMPION is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online