Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Goals & Challenges Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2019, 09:36 AM   #151
nomalice
old hand
 
nomalice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,599
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoblade View Post
the fact you even consider taking more drugs is pretty ****ed up, arent you learning anything from what happened?
woop woop its the sound of da police... fk off w constantly telling people how to live their lives and how to do s**t. especially w that condescending tone in every single post.

Last edited by nomalice; 01-08-2019 at 09:44 AM.
nomalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:42 AM   #152
Xenoblade
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,690
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomalice View Post
woop woop its the sound of da police... fk off w constantly telling people how to live they lives and how to do s**t. especially w that condescending tone in every single post.
hurrrr durrrrrrr
Xenoblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:45 AM   #153
nomalice
old hand
 
nomalice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,599
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoblade View Post
hurrrr durrrrrrr
dunno what that means, its probably funny but idgaf. check your privilege. also try blow.
nomalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:49 AM   #154
JoseMourinho
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 697
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomalice View Post
woop woop its the sound of da police... fk off w constantly telling people how to live their lives and how to do s**t. especially w that condescending tone in every single post.
Wtf are you talking about, he has a great point considering OP assaulted and almost killed a woman. Its not about his own life.
JoseMourinho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:53 AM   #155
Xenoblade
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,690
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

just thought it was funny, your post was pretty much defending the use of drugs after he has had serious consequences from that use of drugs

I mean I know people make terrible decisions all the time but this would be off the charts, also just because I dont sugarcoat my words doesnt mean its condescending
Xenoblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:55 AM   #156
nomalice
old hand
 
nomalice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,599
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

1) That's not a way to talk to a person
2) That's not a way to talk to a person that have history of being mentally unstable

I'm not arguing the point which might be correct or might be not. I've read OP and i understand OPs condition, it's the way how Xeno communicates and says sh't here like he's holy ghost or something is getting me off, that's it. I'm fairly sure that WTF HOW DO YOU DO NOT LEARN ANYTHING is just nutworst way to make a point or help somebody. Quite the opposite.
nomalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:59 AM   #157
nomalice
old hand
 
nomalice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,599
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

yeah u dont need to sugarcoat anything but u don't have a clue about his condition and u dont have to pretend that u understand every single topic when u clearly dont. stick with poker strategy. my second post about trying blow and sh-t was joke obv.

problem with your first post is that i'm 99% sure that it can just trigger op to do the sh*t, only you're too clueless about the topic to be aware of it.
nomalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:01 AM   #158
Xenoblade
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,690
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

yes I have always been a very blunt type of guy, not an internet thing, it may even be worse when I see someone thinking about doing something really ****in stupid

and yes finland may have had some psychotic episode but at the moment he seems stable enough

also probably that it gets you off because you are having similar issues in relation to drug addiction and you dont want to hear it, hell you even told me to try it lmfao
Xenoblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:17 AM   #159
nomalice
old hand
 
nomalice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,599
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

lmfao indeed

Last edited by nomalice; 01-08-2019 at 10:20 AM. Reason: lmfao
nomalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:38 AM   #160
Finland22
journeyman
 
Finland22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: La KitKaterie
Posts: 315
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

I still have the tingling sensations in my body as of today, the difference between now and my 3 psychotic episodes is that I know it's my brain acting weird and it's not a conscious entity that's "possessing me".

I really don't see what could make me relapse into illness, as 100% of the times I was psychotic, I thought I was possessed.

I took like 400 speed pills in 2 months, and smoked weed everyday. I did coke & mdma a couple times. 0% symptomatic and 0% risky behaviors/thought patterns while high.

So yeah you're right, I did almost kill a woman while psychotic. But now that I am sober and have a crystal clear judgment and mind, I know for sure I'm not taking any stupid risk.

But thanks for advice anyway, I don't take it in a bad way.
Finland22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:49 AM   #161
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,024
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMourinho View Post
Wtf are you talking about, he has a great point considering OP assaulted and almost killed a woman. Its not about his own life.
He was trolling, bro! Lol
Xenoblade's advices are on point and very good to follow, the only exception is when he talks about his vegan stuff saying we should eat beans all day lol.
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:55 AM   #162
AMMADNAV
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 405
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
He was trolling, bro! Lol
Xenoblade's advices are on point and very good to follow, the only exception is when he talks about his vegan stuff saying we should eat beans all day lol.
Beans is an excellent food choice to loose weight
Spoiler:


I didn't read the intro of the blog, no more cocaine OP
Spoiler:
AMMADNAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 11:20 AM   #163
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,024
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMMADNAV View Post
Beans is an excellent food choice to loose weight
Spoiler:


I didn't read the intro of the blog, no more cocaine OP
Spoiler:
Do you know that brazilians eat beans on lunch/dinner all the time since we're kids, right? Lol.
They're good for health and cure anemia by having a lot of iron, but eating beans only during lunch is insane. Here we mix rice, beans meat and salad. And beans cause a sick gas problem as you mentioned haha.

Btw, have you tried feijoada? It's a traditional meal from brazil made with beans/pork with rice + oranges and some salad. It's not that healthy but tastes very good!
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 11:27 AM   #164
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,024
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoblade View Post
yes I have always been a very blunt type of guy, not an internet thing, it may even be worse when I see someone thinking about doing something really ****in stupid

and yes finland may have had some psychotic episode but at the moment he seems stable enough

also probably that it gets you off because you are having similar issues in relation to drug addiction and you dont want to hear it, hell you even told me to try it lmfao
Xenoblade: try beans
Nomalice: try drugs
Rapidesh: try vamo
Ammadnav: try hookers
Bodgik: try poker

Looool vaaaamoooo
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 12:21 PM   #165
Xenoblade
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,690
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

beans cause gas if you take the canned variety, if you soak them long enough (dry beans) the toxin thats causing gas is mostly removed

also I think whole food plant based diet is optimal for the environment and also because it made my symptoms of pissing blood through my ass for months on end much better, animal products made my life hell for 30 yrs
Xenoblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 12:34 PM   #166
SalmoTrutta
grinder
 
SalmoTrutta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: The River
Posts: 631
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

What guitars do you have Finland?

One of my sillier poker moments was punting 20 bi in my first 200nl shot in 2008. I was so sickened with myself that I snap withdrew the remaining $3k, which was my entire life roll, and spent it all on a used high end PRS "in order to not be able to deposit again".

Shopping justification game strong obviously.
SalmoTrutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 12:55 PM   #167
Finland22
journeyman
 
Finland22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: La KitKaterie
Posts: 315
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

I have these two (ESP LTD arrow & ESP LTD EX)

Finland22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 01:05 PM   #168
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,024
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoblade View Post
beans cause gas if you take the canned variety, if you soak them long enough (dry beans) the toxin thats causing gas is mostly removed

also I think whole food plant based diet is optimal for the environment and also because it made my symptoms of pissing blood through my ass for months on end much better, animal products made my life hell for 30 yrs
You need to do it for like 6h+, right? Yeah, weird stuff going on, what did the doctor say was the cause of the blood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finland22 View Post
I have these two (ESP LTD arrow & ESP LTD EX)

No les paul, typical black metal fan ._.
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 02:11 PM   #169
shynepo3
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: T.DOT CANADA
Posts: 654
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Hey where in Canada are you from?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shynepo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 03:26 PM   #170
Xenoblade
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,690
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
You need to do it for like 6h+, right? Yeah, weird stuff going on, what did the doctor say was the cause of the blood?
yeah, soak the beans overnight, I usually soak em for like 12-15 hours

cause of blood was a chronic disease called Ulcerative colitis, it's kind of very similar to Crohn's disease except all the symptoms are coming from the colon instead of the entire digestive track

As for all chronic diseases doctors don't know the cause of it, they only know how to slowdown or mask the symptoms so I had to read a lot and try a variety of different diets and eventually the one that worked was a whole food plant based diet, and it made me feel a lot better, flawless digestion for over 2 years now whereas I had struggled my whole life prior to that thinking that I had to eat chicken or fish or cheese or w/e else the industry made us believe was needed to be in good health. I honestly find if appaling that doctors have little to no education on nutrition during all of their studies to become medical doctors.
Xenoblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 04:13 PM   #171
Finland22
journeyman
 
Finland22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: La KitKaterie
Posts: 315
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynepo3 View Post
Hey where in Canada are you from?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Soviet Montreal.
Finland22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 04:51 PM   #172
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,024
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoblade View Post
yeah, soak the beans overnight, I usually soak em for like 12-15 hours

cause of blood was a chronic disease called Ulcerative colitis, it's kind of very similar to Crohn's disease except all the symptoms are coming from the colon instead of the entire digestive track

As for all chronic diseases doctors don't know the cause of it, they only know how to slowdown or mask the symptoms so I had to read a lot and try a variety of different diets and eventually the one that worked was a whole food plant based diet, and it made me feel a lot better, flawless digestion for over 2 years now whereas I had struggled my whole life prior to that thinking that I had to eat chicken or fish or cheese or w/e else the industry made us believe was needed to be in good health. I honestly find if appaling that doctors have little to no education on nutrition during all of their studies to become medical doctors.
Yeah, it was a life changer for you, but most people won't see many benefits of going vegan, specially since it's hard to get all the nutritive stuff right, people who eat everything can't even find enough protein/vitamins/good fat in their diet.

Also most people like meat so much! Although I have to say I ate some hamburguers with mushrooms rather than meat and they were amazing.
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 04:59 PM   #173
Xenoblade
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,690
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

it's hard if you're lazy, otherwise it's not very hard... just eat a variety of different veggies and fruits, eat a combination of whole grains and legumes, add nuts and seeds and you're not missing anything, you can then supplement with B12 or just drink whatever plant milk you want for the B12

also I'm well aware that meat tastes good, I definitely enjoyed the taste of it, my digestive track just didn't agree with it, most peoples don't, why do you think there are so many people with issues, not really as hard as the ones I had but still lots of people struggle because their ratio of animal products vs plant is not quite right, I have absolutely no problem with people eating meat and cheese but just try to eat mostly plants and accompany that with a little bit of meat and cheese.. always focusing on whole food obviously

Last edited by Xenoblade; 01-08-2019 at 05:11 PM.
Xenoblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 05:54 PM   #174
Finland22
journeyman
 
Finland22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: La KitKaterie
Posts: 315
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoblade View Post
it's hard if you're lazy, otherwise it's not very hard... just eat a variety of different veggies and fruits, eat a combination of whole grains and legumes, add nuts and seeds and you're not missing anything, you can then supplement with B12 or just drink whatever plant milk you want for the B12

also I'm well aware that meat tastes good, I definitely enjoyed the taste of it, my digestive track just didn't agree with it, most peoples don't, why do you think there are so many people with issues, not really as hard as the ones I had but still lots of people struggle because their ratio of animal products vs plant is not quite right, I have absolutely no problem with people eating meat and cheese but just try to eat mostly plants and accompany that with a little bit of meat and cheese.. always focusing on whole food obviously
Humanity's been going on for ~4m years, and the predators that humans are always ate meat. We're carnivorous animals, it's normal to eat meat..
Finland22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 07:09 PM   #175
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 8,024
Re: Finland22's KitKat 200z challenge (w/ freerolls~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finland22 View Post
Humanity's been going on for ~4m years, and the predators that humans are always ate meat. We're carnivorous animals, it's normal to eat meat..
Do you know that before humans got smart enough to build weapons, the only meat we ate were from dead animals rotting, right? Lol

Besides that we ate fruits

Btw, Dead Animals Rotting is a very sick name for a band lol
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online