Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Goals & Challenges Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2017, 12:12 PM   #301
hxw
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Europe
Posts: 32
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

is there a chance you would post some key hands?

gl with the project
hxw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 10:39 PM   #302
blakkman08
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
blakkman08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LOLdonkaments
Posts: 11,954
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxw View Post
is there a chance you would post some key hands?

gl with the project




Hero (CO): 2,656,224 (53.1 bb)
MP1: 2,367,276 (47.3 bb)
SB: 1,218,222 (24.4 bb)
BTN: 599,264 (12 bb)
MP2: 609,770 (12.2 bb)
UTG+2: 1,850,733 (37 bb)
BB: 1,617,748 (32.4 bb)
MP3: 3,393,169 (67.9 bb)
UTG+1: 417,594 (8.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K K
UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 raises to 105,000, 2 folds, MP3 calls 105,000, Hero raises to 357,500, 3 folds, UTG+2 calls 252,500, MP3 calls 252,500

Flop: (1,192,500) 3 T Q (3 players)
UTG+2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets 357,750, UTG+2 raises to 1,488,233 and is all-in, MP3 folds, Hero calls 1,130,483

Turn: (4,168,966) J (2 players, 1 is all-in)
River: (4,168,966) Q (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results: 4,168,966 pot
Final Board: 3 T Q J Q
Hero showed K K and lost (-1,850,733 net)
UTG+2 showed A Q and won 4,168,966 (2,318,233 net)
MP3 mucked and lost (-362,500 net)

this was for runaway chiplead on yet another run in a timbey with 10k for the win just now. jammer was basically spazzwhale and while i could def see reasons to play flop differently i felt small bet is the best way to get value from that player. sucks that both will have TT in their ranges at a annoyingly high frequency tho. just cant rly see myself checking back with a fish in the hand and then i get the nut best scenario and best turn of drim and he fkn spikes a queen. owell one day i ll run like the endbosses who just always hold in those spots. this marks i believe 10k up top run numero 5 in 3 weeks that ends in 6th-12th. yawn



yes fk you very much too.



cant close



yes. cant ever close



jk maybe sometimes
blakkman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 02:08 AM   #303
blakkman08
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
blakkman08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LOLdonkaments
Posts: 11,954
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

while i was writing that update i thought i was almost done. tunrs out this was a slow structured omaha donkament:



destroyed the final table super hard, happy i stayed focussed despite the last table. decent day overall. holla
blakkman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 02:37 AM   #304
LittleGoliath
Pooh-Bah
 
LittleGoliath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,526
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

you just finished lol?

I'm already awake again
LittleGoliath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 02:59 AM   #305
blakkman08
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
blakkman08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LOLdonkaments
Posts: 11,954
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

blakkman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 04:15 AM   #306
LOLCh1pPorn
Pooh-Bah
 
LOLCh1pPorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Probably not folding
Posts: 4,290
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

Unlucky again man, u'll get em soon. Saving all the rungood for scoop (lol) or the storm this Sunday (lolol). Srsly though, I feel like you'll bink a big one soon with all the heart you're putting in. GG on the solid results in the meanwhile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakkman08 View Post
i get the nut best scenario and best turn of drim and he fkn spikes a queen



yes fk you very much too.
I lolled at both of these though
LOLCh1pPorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 07:06 AM   #307
ORLY???
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 925
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

gg bill
ORLY??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 07:31 AM   #308
hxw
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Europe
Posts: 32
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakkman08 View Post
Hero (CO): 2,656,224 (53.1 bb)
MP1: 2,367,276 (47.3 bb)
SB: 1,218,222 (24.4 bb)
BTN: 599,264 (12 bb)
MP2: 609,770 (12.2 bb)
UTG+2: 1,850,733 (37 bb)
BB: 1,617,748 (32.4 bb)
MP3: 3,393,169 (67.9 bb)
UTG+1: 417,594 (8.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K K
UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 raises to 105,000, 2 folds, MP3 calls 105,000, Hero raises to 357,500, 3 folds, UTG+2 calls 252,500, MP3 calls 252,500

Flop: (1,192,500) 3 T Q (3 players)
UTG+2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets 357,750, UTG+2 raises to 1,488,233 and is all-in, MP3 folds, Hero calls 1,130,483

Turn: (4,168,966) J (2 players, 1 is all-in)
River: (4,168,966) Q (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results: 4,168,966 pot
Final Board: 3 T Q J Q
Hero showed K K and lost (-1,850,733 net)
UTG+2 showed A Q and won 4,168,966 (2,318,233 net)
MP3 mucked and lost (-362,500 net)

this was for runaway chiplead on yet another run in a timbey with 10k for the win just now. jammer was basically spazzwhale and while i could def see reasons to play flop differently i felt small bet is the best way to get value from that player. sucks that both will have TT in their ranges at a annoyingly high frequency tho. just cant rly see myself checking back with a fish in the hand and then i get the nut best scenario and best turn of drim and he fkn spikes a queen. owell one day i ll run like the endbosses who just always hold in those spots. this marks i believe 10k up top run numero 5 in 3 weeks that ends in 6th-12th. yawn
they always hit, don't them? xDD
hxw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 08:38 AM   #309
belthazorrrrr
old hand
 
belthazorrrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,662
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

i would like to read this from the beginning but i am very busy atm

Gl with your goals, subbed obv
belthazorrrrr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:15 AM   #310
that_anon_pgc
adept
 
that_anon_pgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 944
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakkman08 View Post
owell one day i ll run like the endbosses who just always hold in those spots.
that_anon_pgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 01:22 AM   #311
ItsOnlyChips
veteran
 
ItsOnlyChips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Alberta, Canada @Its0nlyChips
Posts: 2,230
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

nice thread, subbed
ItsOnlyChips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 11:40 PM   #312
blakkman08
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
blakkman08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LOLdonkaments
Posts: 11,954
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLCh1pPorn View Post
Unlucky again man, u'll get em soon. Saving all the rungood for scoop (lol) or the storm this Sunday (lolol). Srsly though, I feel like you'll bink a big one soon with all the heart you're putting in. GG on the solid results in the meanwhile



I lolled at both of these though
LOL bigfields, LOL binking a big one
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORLY??? View Post
gg bill
gg graf
Quote:
Originally Posted by hxw View Post
they always hit, don't them? xDD
they fkn do m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazorrrrr View Post
i would like to read this from the beginning but i am very busy atm

Gl with your goals, subbed obv
not sure if bigtimed by you or compliment but thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by that_anon_pgc View Post
that is indeed troo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsOnlyChips View Post
nice thread, subbed
thank you sire



______


weird one today. basically bricked 90 mtts today, and had like 8 mincashes in the lowest of my buyins so was down like 4k? when i had 4 tables left. ft bubbled a turbo on stars, cashed some other small one for a little bit then had these two nonclosers:



if i win the tornado i somehow profit on the day, super happy to even get as much as a chance, really didnt see that happening anymore. think i broke right around even which is really nice all things considered.

back tomorrow then off till sunday
blakkman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:04 AM   #313
trent32la
old hand
 
trent32la's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: More Rake is Better
Posts: 1,278
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


[/QUOTE]

Ggs, these types of "break even" days are wins in themselves

Glgl on Sunday.
trent32la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:06 AM   #314
doctor877
veteran
 
doctor877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Winland
Posts: 2,412
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by trent32la View Post
Ggs, these types of "break even" days are wins in themselves

Glgl on Sunday.

I'd say that a day when no mtts were played are wins in themselves.
doctor877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 07:44 AM   #315
LOLCh1pPorn
Pooh-Bah
 
LOLCh1pPorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Probably not folding
Posts: 4,290
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017



gg's
LOLCh1pPorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:53 AM   #316
onehandatatime
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Sens nation
Posts: 1,282
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

what tourneys and on what sites do you find the most value from for mid stakes?

Nice thread, keep up the good work!
onehandatatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 10:03 AM   #317
blakkman08
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
blakkman08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LOLdonkaments
Posts: 11,954
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

Bigs, Stars. By a mile
blakkman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 02:59 PM   #318
Re8uZ
adept
 
Re8uZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 900
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakkman08 View Post
Bigs, Stars. By a mile
i think BB/pko 22-99 are better the bigs
gl @the tables
Re8uZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 03:10 PM   #319
LittleGoliath
Pooh-Bah
 
LittleGoliath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,526
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8uZ View Post
i think BB/pko 22-99 are better the bigs
gl @the tables
haven't you heard? bb's very rigged
LittleGoliath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:23 PM   #320
blakkman08
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
blakkman08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LOLdonkaments
Posts: 11,954
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8uZ View Post
i think BB/pko 22-99 are better the bigs
gl @the tables
they have softer fields but those dont translate to higher ROI bc more money gets spread towards the bottom of the field
blakkman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:54 PM   #321
blakkman08
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
blakkman08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LOLdonkaments
Posts: 11,954
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

this month is shaping up to be one i ll look to forget when its over. many super annoying sessions back to back to back and today was no exception. actually started the day out with a nice 4th place on ACR in a 109 i late regeed super late and ran hot to outlast about 5 players to the money. couldnt close that and then it all was a bit of a blur till i final tabled the drago for the first time in forever. actually played what i would call my best final table in forever and then headsup just ran super badly against some (insert expletives. many many of them)reg and came second



HEART OF A LION

made another final table on ACR in a 66$ fo and had a super annoying spot.

BB was sitting out for like 5 hands at this point. some guy in the cutoff who s def a reg opens from like 22bb into a nit OTB myself and said bb. obv he s opening retardedly wide there so i rip it in with some low suited hand and BB clicks sit back in literally at the last second and then ICM punts it in with AQs with 3 super short stacks remaining and gets there vs my flopped pair. laddered to 6th after that and busted. its the same mtt i came 2nd in yesterday. owell. nice to see that ACR isnt completely rigged. i m actually quite certain he did not tarp me into being wide there bc of his continued disconnects timeouts and sitouts thereafter. just ridic how he finds his way into a calling hand there. tilted me quite a bit.

owell my winrate this month is super solid, been focussing on keeping my stats in check and happy to see that despite completely ignoring the advice pads gave on his stream and averaging about 16-18 tables for 10 hours of the day i can beat the games for a higher clip than most low count idiot regs.

fun hand to illustrate the month -

how i think the month should be going:



how the month is really going:



holla see you sunday
blakkman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 11:05 PM   #322
Re8uZ
adept
 
Re8uZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 900
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakkman08 View Post
they have softer fields but those dont translate to higher ROI bc more money gets spread towards the bottom of the field
yea agree thats true
Re8uZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:23 AM   #323
blakkman08
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
blakkman08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LOLdonkaments
Posts: 11,954
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

meh

started my session with a 2nd place ina 109$ mtt on acr for 1.7k and then proceeded to brick a lot and we had our internet die completely for like an hour. scrambled to get the laptop and hotspot going but lost a bunch of equity and timebanks, then had a bunch of daysaver runs but all fizzled out

16th $90+r challenge 888
3rd $109 turbo party

then acr died and killed my last deep run that got cancelled and rolled forward or whatever. brutal day really, but managed to claw back some of the losses at least
blakkman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:12 PM   #324
blakkman08
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
blakkman08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LOLdonkaments
Posts: 11,954
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

got rekt today. dont think i cashed anything meaningful. couple days off back at some point before the weekend
blakkman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 11:17 PM   #325
Hellomafriend
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 81
Re: blakkman08 moneyprintaments 2017

Subbed in amazing thread, GL!
Hellomafriend is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online