Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Goals & Challenges Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2019, 04:04 AM   #826
AV0995
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 555
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

Who's his coach? Where can I read about him colluding? Interested If there is any legitimacy .
AV0995 is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 05:24 AM   #827
.isolated
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 21,266
Question Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

Quote:

his coach is known in the poker world for bringing people to collude on chinese apps
proof?

Quote:

he was a colluder on Chinese apps and its very unlikely that he wasn't colluding on bodog.
proof?
.isolated is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 05:35 AM   #828
RV-
grinder
 
RV-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 412
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by .isolated View Post
proof?

proof?
Main account, secondary account? Multi-accounting. At the very least it is very shady. And these kind of allegations rarely come out of thin air.



And without concrete proof from accusing party we'll never know for sure. Meale can just say that he got unbanned and, as I said, we'll never know for sure (because bodog is anonymous).
RV- is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 05:46 AM   #829
.isolated
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 21,266
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

Proof of meale and his coach colluding on apps leading to any dispute of meale's claim from the other thread is what I was asking. Here's what meale said:

Quote:
I've just been told my Bodog account with 7k on it has been blocked from playing poker. (Had an issue with affiliates, ended up making new account, tried xferring the money over, and then they intervened saying it was in breach of TOS). But before I can withdraw the money I need to turn it over 1x, but they won't let me play poker, so they're expecting me to gambol 7k in the casino/sportsbook if I want my money back
No reason to doubt this without any proof of him colluding on apps.
.isolated is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 05:53 AM   #830
RV-
grinder
 
RV-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 412
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by .isolated View Post
Proof of meale and his coach colluding on apps leading to any dispute of meale's claim from the other thread is what I was asking. Here's what meale said:

No reason to doubt this without any proof of him colluding on apps.
True as well. At least partially, because colluding is something that's almost unreal to prove unless you're intentionally playing -ev to get HHs or you are a part of the colluding team.

...with so much dirt going on in poker I wouldn't be surprised by anything. BUT, as you pointed out, we shouldn't jump to any conclusions.
RV- is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 06:03 AM   #831
DownandUnder
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 150
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

I am Mealeís coach. I have never sent a single person to any App or any pokersite. I am not an affiliate for any Apps and never have been. Everything written by this guy is completely fabricated. I have never colluded or broken any TOCs. Mealeís accounts have been blocked because he opened a new one through an affiliate to receive rakeback.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DownandUnder is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 06:19 AM   #832
dumbrussianlol
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 49
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by .isolated View Post
Proof of meale and his coach colluding on apps leading to any dispute of meale's claim from the other thread is what I was asking. Here's what meale said:

No reason to doubt this without any proof of him colluding on apps.
He was banned from apps for colluding, he even posted about it. Of course he denied that he did cheat but i know people that know him irl and he did collude with some of his referred players.

You can cry for proof but meale has been banned quite a few times now and is now a 100nl player on the verge of going busto. Bodog NEVER unlocks accounts. They don't even reimburse you 5$ when their software clearly ****s up.

It takes 1 hour MAX to withdraw from bodog asia, why wouldnt he withdraw from the "main" account if he wanted a new account? Why would he keep money on 2 accounts when he switched for rakeback according to him? Makes absolutely no sense to keep funds for days on a previous account when you know very well bodog loves to ban people.
dumbrussianlol is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 06:30 AM   #833
92781243T
journeyman
 
92781243T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 243
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

"They don't even reimburse you 5$ when their software clearly ****s up."

I am not wondering why you know that
92781243T is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 06:31 AM   #834
meale
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
meale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Posts: 9,840
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

looks like i've been outed!!!11 vwp dumbrussian
meale is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 06:32 AM   #835
meale
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
meale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Posts: 9,840
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

what annoys me the most about this bloke slandering my reputation is that he thinks id bang ugly hookers... guys i want you all to know they're mostly cute, most of the time, when they're under the age of 50.
meale is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 06:35 AM   #836
dumbrussianlol
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 49
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

meale on multiaccounting

Quote:
It's not cheating. They still have to play those extra tables exactly the same as anyone else would. If anything they're at a disadvantage since they have more tables to split their focus on.
Quote:
That's not cheating. At least it has nothing at all to do with what we're talking about. People have been vpning onto poker sites since the dawn of time and the guys who are multi accounting aren't really doing anything too unethical unless playing on the same table as themselves.

meale 25z stars EOY2019
dumbrussianlol is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 06:49 AM   #837
meale
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
meale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Posts: 9,840
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

you quote this like it's an admission of guilt? i'm actually waiting for you to write one factually accurate thing before I reply to you. but when not a single statement you've made in your 23 posts has been truthful i'm not going to waste my time.

If anyone wants to question my integrity you're welcome to contact me directly.
meale is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 07:30 AM   #838
The Apex
veteran
 
The Apex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: nerf irelia
Posts: 3,343
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbrussianlol View Post
He was banned from apps for colluding, he even posted about it. Of course he denied that he did cheat but i know people that know him irl and he did collude with some of his referred players.

You can cry for proof but meale has been banned quite a few times now and is now a 100nl player on the verge of going busto. Bodog NEVER unlocks accounts. They don't even reimburse you 5$ when their software clearly ****s up.

It takes 1 hour MAX to withdraw from bodog asia, why wouldnt he withdraw from the "main" account if he wanted a new account? Why would he keep money on 2 accounts when he switched for rakeback according to him? Makes absolutely no sense to keep funds for days on a previous account when you know very well bodog loves to ban people.

This is a pretty good point actually. Iím sure thereís regs on Pai Wang Luo playing 4-8 regular tables using multiple accounts. Even if he was doing that doesnít necessarily mean he continued to play at tables where he was seated with his other account tho. I rmbr reading those posts from Meale where he was saying multiaccounting isnít cheating and thinking it was odd but didnít think much of it.
The Apex is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 08:03 AM   #839
meale
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
meale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Posts: 9,840
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

Quote:
Why would he keep money on 2 accounts when he switched for rakeback according to him? Makes absolutely no sense to keep funds for days on a previous account when you know very well bodog loves to ban people.
Maybe because sending >$20k in a single transaction is ******ed? Maybe because I'd then need to roll over the full 20k 1x on the new account before I could cashout any of it? Maybe rent was due? Maybe I was waiting for my new affiliate to confirm the new account was tracked properly?

Nah doesn't sound as compelling that way, you're right. Let's just go with me being a cheater.
meale is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 08:44 AM   #840
Jaznin
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 128
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

How much rb can a person get on Bodog?
Jaznin is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 08:50 AM   #841
92781243T
journeyman
 
92781243T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 243
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

About 3.50%
92781243T is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 11:21 AM   #842
dumbrussianlol
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 49
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by meale View Post
Maybe because sending >$20k in a single transaction is ******ed?
is it? I've been around for way longer than you and we all do it. Does it magically get safer if you do it in halfs?

Maybe because I'd then need to roll over the full 20k 1x on the new account before I could cashout any of it? Do you also deposit in small amounts?(LMAO). Whats the danger of transferring your balance from one account to the other, unless you're trying to hide your transaction because both accounts are being used at the same time?

i play on bodog and this isnt a thing.


Maybe rent was due?
ok so you'd have withdrawn from the account, not left it there. takes a few minutes to withdraw from bodog

Maybe I was waiting for my new affiliate to confirm the new account was tracked properly?
Why then start playing on a new account if you don't know? Why would you keep money on the first main account that has rakeback issues anyways? Transfers take a few minutes on bodog through BTC.


There's a reason why the only support you've ever had is broke incels that get denied sex even for money


BEST CASE scenario for all of this: you were just 8 tabling and havnt cheated since the apps.

still scum.
dumbrussianlol is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 11:52 AM   #843
MichaelJordan23
journeyman
 
MichaelJordan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 214
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

Meale did a 'who can play the most hands in a month' prop bet last year while playing on the Apps. He put in some insane volume and I doubt he had time to collude during the challenge. Point is if he was colluding on the apps, why would he choose to stop it for a month to do a $1000 prop bet, when he would clearly make more money colluding? Why is everyone looking for another Postle on 2+2?
MichaelJordan23 is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 11:57 AM   #844
meale
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
meale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Posts: 9,840
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordan23 View Post
Meale did a 'who can play the most hands in a month' prop bet last year while playing on the Apps. He put in some insane volume and I doubt he had time to collude during the challenge. Point is if he was colluding on the apps, why would he choose to stop it for a month to do a $1000 prop bet, when he would clearly make more money colluding? Why is everyone looking for another Postle on 2+2?
It's literally just this one bloke who registered an alt account to follow me around all day spouting nonsense. If you look up all posts he's made I'm pretty sure every single one of them is him calling me a fraud with no evidence. Kinda lol he calls people incels in light of that.

@dumbrussian go read the TOS. You can't deposit any amount of money on Bodog and withdraw anything from your account until the previous deposit is played through 1x. I know this because I abused their support one time when someone sent me btc to my bodog wallet and I couldn't cash out any of my bankroll til I'd played it through lol
meale is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 12:39 PM   #845
BigBananas
adept
 
BigBananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: selling USD
Posts: 816
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

get a mod to check who is dumbrussianlol main account.
BigBananas is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 01:37 PM   #846
JMP84
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

I have to admit as an outsider looking in this does seem suspicious and overall quite confusing. I dont know who dumbrussianlol but I think he brought up some legitimate points.

You openly defended multi-accounting multiple times in another thread recently stating that it wasnt cheating which is already a huge red flag.
I also dont understand why you didnt withdraw all of your money from your existing account before moving over to the new account. This makes no sense and something you still haven't addressed. I don't think your this stupid which adds to the suspicion.

The only explanation you gave was that you didnt want to directly transfer >$20k in a single transaction from old account to new account because there would be a rollover, the account also wasnt confirmed by your affiliate yet, and you would have needed to cash out money for living expenses. For some reason you transferred over $7k anyway which was eventually frozen including an additional $17k on your main account.

To me it does sound like there's a high possibility that you were multi-accounting and got caught.

1. Why did you decide to keep money on both accounts?

2. Why didnt you play on your old account until your new account was confirmed ready by your affiliate. Why would you ever take that risk? What was the rush?

3. Why didnt you withdraw all of your money from your old account to a wallet before playing on the new account? What made you think it was a good idea to have $17k and $7k on two different accounts on the same network at the same time?

4. You very recently stated that multi-accounting wasn't cheating in another PGC thread. You are aware that there is a whole scandal brewing right now with regards to multi-accounting and cheating on the ignition network, right? Why would you ever defend it?
JMP84 is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 02:38 PM   #847
Maxeth
banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 137
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by meale View Post
That's not cheating. At least it has nothing at all to do with what we're talking about. People have been vpning onto poker sites since the dawn of time and the guys who are multi accounting aren't really doing anything too unethical unless playing on the same table as themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meale View Post
It's not cheating. They still have to play those extra tables exactly the same as anyone else would. If anything they're at a disadvantage since they have more tables to split their focus on. Obviously it's against the site rules etc etc but this has nothing to do with actual cheating people are saying is going on.
lol...
Maxeth is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 05:02 PM   #848
MichaelJordan23
journeyman
 
MichaelJordan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 214
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP84 View Post
4. You very recently stated that multi-accounting wasn't cheating in another PGC thread. You are aware that there is a whole scandal brewing right now with regards to multi-accounting and cheating on the ignition network, right? Why would you ever defend it?

Can you elaborate on the ignition scandal? I didnít know about this.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MichaelJordan23 is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 05:36 PM   #849
pontylad
banned
 
pontylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: meh, fr, 6 max or hu?! :S:S
Posts: 8,504
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBananas View Post
get a mod to check who is dumbrussianlol main account.
True, It could be another BigBananas gimmick!

Spoiler:


The only thing I don't understand from your side Meale is the playthrough requirement bit. I didn't think you could transfer funds on ignition? Isn't it just a case of cash out roll from your account and then deposit it on another. Why would you need to play through it?

I'm probably missing something but not cashing all out from 1 account before depositing on the other is, at best, not great.

Like I said, I'm probably missing something but I don't see why you would, on the one hand, only cash out X% to be on the safe side while on the other risking your entire balance for a couple of extra days of rakeback?

I'm not making any judgement, we've all done things that are stupid.
pontylad is offline  
Old 11-27-2019, 10:33 PM   #850
meale
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
meale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Posts: 9,840
Re: 2019 - BALLZ TO THE WALL

At the end of the day you guys can decide for yourself what you want to believe but you'll never ever find evidence of me cheating, ever, on account of it never having happened. In light of that, if you choose to believe this lunatic dunbrussian, be my guest, because imo you're just as much scum as he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP84 View Post
I have to admit as an outsider looking in this does seem suspicious and overall quite confusing. I dont know who dumbrussianlol but I think he brought up some legitimate points.
I suggest going through all of his posts at some point. The account was made for no other reason than to slander me. And I actually don't know why either. Anyone who is reputable or actually knows me can vouch I've never scammed anyone.

Quote:
You openly defended multi-accounting multiple times in another thread recently stating that it wasnt cheating which is already a huge red flag.
Be very careful with your words. I never ever defended multiaccounting. I said that I don't consider people who multiaccount "cheaters". I know several people who play on ignition who play 4 table of 6max and then use a remote desktop to add up to 4 tables of full ring on the same site. That to me is ethically dubious but isn't actually affecting the integrity of any one individual table.

Now if they multiaccount and play 2 accounts on the same table, obviously that's cheating and is very wrong and I condemn those people.

Ive never done it myself for several reasons,
1. I haven't played more than 4 tables since January this year, actually not true, I added a 5th table on Stars for a week or two earlier this year, but ended up removing it because I felt my focus drop.
2. I don't own more than 1 PC.
3. Ever since I started working with my coach, the very first thing I was told was to reduce tables and spent a long time 3 tabling before adding a 4th. Since then I've basically been condemning regs/pros who play 7+ tables as idiots who are shooting themselves in the foot for doing so.

Quote:
I also dont understand why you didnt withdraw all of your money from your existing account before moving over to the new account. This makes no sense and something you still haven't addressed. I don't think your this stupid which adds to the suspicion.
I did address it. Can you read?

Any amount you deposit you need to rollover 1x before you play. I made the account near the end of the month right before I pay rent. If I shipped the whole 20k onto the new account, I'd need to play it through before being able to withdraw anything.

Secondly, as soon as I made the new account, it was immediately banned anyway. I didn't know this at the time and just thought there was an error with the software. As soon as you'd login to the client it'd say welcome and then "error establishing connection" before logging me out again. This only happened on the new account and I could login and play fine on the old one. So since I couldn't actually play on the new account, I decided to move over a small amount of my bankroll initially via the browser cashier before waiting for this connection error thing went away.

Days pass, I email support asking why I can't login and what's wrong with the client, get told the system has automatically blocked access for the new account to access poker. Which makes sense honestly, since I registered it under the exact same IP ardress as my main account and with the same name/details. Why would I do this if I was intentionally trying to jib the system? I actually had a phone call with my new affiliate discussing what the best way for me to create the second account in the first place would be, since my main account is tied to my Thai bank account and eventually I'd want to close that account and link the new one to it. Decided best course of action would be to be honest, use same IP and details, transfer bankroll over to the new account, and then request for the initial account to be disabled.

Quote:
The only explanation you gave was that you didnt want to directly transfer >$20k in a single transaction from old account to new account because there would be a rollover, the account also wasnt confirmed by your affiliate yet, and you would have needed to cash out money for living expenses. For some reason you transferred over $7k anyway which was eventually frozen including an additional $17k on your main account.
Tbh I think the affiliate did actually confirm the account was tracking properly before I deposited. The main reason I didn't xfer the full 20k was the rollover, combined with the fact I couldn't actually access poker to play on the new account. Oh and forgive me for not wanting to send most of my net worth in a single btc transaction ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontylad View Post
True, It could be another BigBananas gimmick!

Spoiler:


The only thing I don't understand from your side Meale is the playthrough requirement bit. I didn't think you could transfer funds on ignition? Isn't it just a case of cash out roll from your account and then deposit it on another. Why would you need to play through it?
It's completely ****ing ******ed. I discovered this one day when my first affiliate sent me rakeback payment direct to my bodog wallet address (i.e. bankroll) and the next day I tried withdrawing money to my bank account to pay for rent and the transaction was denied. I asked support why and they told me I had something like 50k baht I needed to play through before withdrawing. Turns out any deposit you make needs to be turned over before you can cash out ANY of your existing bankroll, i.e. opposite system to how stars do it.

Similarly on my second account when I put the 7k on it and support told me it was blocked from poker, I asked them to let me cash it out and they said I needed to roll it over before I could do so. Rolling over 7k isn't hard on poker but because I was blocked from poker they literally told me to go play slots in the casino if I wanted to cash it out :') to which I told them to get absolutely ****ed and I've been abusing them in emails since.



Quote:
Like I said, I'm probably missing something but I don't see why you would, on the one hand, only cash out X% to be on the safe side while on the other risking your entire balance for a couple of extra days of rakeback?

I'm not making any judgement, we've all done things that are stupid.
I've answered this above. I don't think any of my moves regarding this have been stupid. Imo shipping 20k+ in a single btc transaction to an account that doesn't work is stupid. If anything I think I've been really smart about this whole process and haven't tried to deceive bodog one bit. I've been fully transparent.

That's the last I'm going to say on the matter for now. If you still choose not to believe me, more powa to ya!

Last edited by meale; 11-27-2019 at 10:50 PM.
meale is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive