Two Plus Two Poker Forums

Two Plus Two Poker Forums (https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/)
-   Poker Goals & Challenges (https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/174/poker-goals-amp-challenges/)
-   -   10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!) (https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/174/poker-goals-amp-challenges/10-000th-post-sne-2012-jdawg91-style-more-1117674/)

chilin_dude 10-30-2011 03:32 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
Yo ima let y'all finish, but I don't even like tatoos (sp?) on women, normally its a turn off. I like the chick in OP because:

Red Hair
Big tits
Nice arse
Pretty Face
Big lips
Plus she looks pretty, but dirty at the same time.

PERFECT WOMAN

MattDaBeast 10-30-2011 07:52 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
Chilin likes his womenz a little dirty. ;)

pokerfish_ 10-30-2011 08:04 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
I dont understand something, why is everyone whining in this thread: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...y-now-1113147/ ,how miserable there life is after BF while they could do the same thing you did. Move to Merge, Bodog or Cake and grind again. Some people whine while they say they have been pro for 4-6 years, well that should have brought in some decent cash I assume, at least to start over at a new site or grind live poker.

bertulsons 10-30-2011 09:57 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
glglgl :)

DoGGz 10-30-2011 10:04 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pokerfish_ (Post 29561038)
I dont understand something, why is everyone whining in this thread: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...y-now-1113147/ ,how miserable there life is after BF while they could do the same thing you did. Move to Merge, Bodog or Cake and grind again. Some people whine while they say they have been pro for 4-6 years, well that should have brought in some decent cash I assume, at least to start over at a new site or grind live poker.

Living costs money.

Being young and naive makes it hard to hold on to money.

Being pro doesn't demand you save more than the money required to play poker.

ONLYRAISEAA 10-31-2011 05:32 AM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jdawg91 (Post 29552406)
One thing I am definitely going to be doing is getting my setup redone on PS. I bought a table mod a while back with another person, but haven't set it up yet, so definitely need to do that and I need to DL tableninja on this new computer as well. So gonna do that for sure, this is the mod I bought btw, seems pretty solid and it has a TN patch which is great.
http://pokerlayout.ru/pokerstars/psp...-theme-ps.html


first things first, gl with the move tomorrow bud! hope all goes well this time.

now to the question, it's only possible to have custom layouts with TN if you buy them on this site I guess?!
TN should update and add ****ing supernova theme imo :rolleyes:


jdawg91 10-31-2011 02:34 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chilin_dude (Post 29555622)
Yo ima let y'all finish, but I don't even like tatoos (sp?) on women, normally its a turn off. I like the chick in OP because:

Red Hair
Big tits
Nice arse
Pretty Face
Big lips
Plus she looks pretty, but dirty at the same time.

PERFECT WOMAN

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattDaBeast (Post 29560851)
Chilin likes his womenz a little dirty. ;)


Mmmmm, +1 to chilin there, the redheads are wild ones usually too :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokerfish_ (Post 29561038)
I dont understand something, why is everyone whining in this thread: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...y-now-1113147/ ,how miserable there life is after BF while they could do the same thing you did. Move to Merge, Bodog or Cake and grind again. Some people whine while they say they have been pro for 4-6 years, well that should have brought in some decent cash I assume, at least to start over at a new site or grind live poker.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoGGz (Post 29562997)
Living costs money.

Being young and naive makes it hard to hold on to money.

Being pro doesn't demand you save more than the money required to play poker.

Yeap pokerfish_, pretty muchw hat Doggz said. That's why I included in my OP that it really is important for us guys who grind for a living to save $'s because simply put, we just don't enough. Since basically coming home from Vegas broke the day after BF, I've been pretty careful to not spend more $'s than is needed, I actually felt like an idiot spending $110 on 2 bottles of cologne last thursday when I was at the mall, this is the type of **** that I'm trying to cut down on in my spending habits.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bertulsons (Post 29562913)
glglgl :)

Thx yo, still on the 180 grind?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ONLYRAISEAA (Post 29566534)
first things first, gl with the move tomorrow bud! hope all goes well this time.

now to the question, it's only possible to have custom layouts with TN if you buy them on this site I guess?!
TN should update and add ****ing supernova theme imo :rolleyes:


Thx man, I hope it goes problem free as well :D.

Honestly I'm not totally sure, I just knew before I bought this one that there was a TN patch. I totally agree with u on that too, I like the supernova themes from when I checked em out.

_________________________________________________

Well about this time tomorrow I'll be getting ready to head to the bus station to go into Ohare airport. Working on getting packed atm and cleaning up my room etc. Might be going out tonight but not sure, anyhow, I will most likely update this again on Wednesday if we get set up relatively quickly in our apartment. Pretty excited, hoping there's no problems like there was in Canada :D

Glgl everyone on the grind

tK Bruce 10-31-2011 02:37 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
congratz man its finally here lol

hope everything goes well and i cant wait to here about your progress.

take it easy bro!

roomik17 10-31-2011 02:55 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
Good luck with the move, Just no speedo by the pool pics ok?

AlienSpaceBat 10-31-2011 05:10 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
Yeah Josh, good luck with the move !

Rusemandingo 10-31-2011 06:07 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
gl man. Been playing HU the last few days and actually kinda having fun with poker :o

And lol at talking **** about someone being a RB grinder on Merge. It's tough to be much else and there are plenty of guys who beat midstakes on FT and Stars who cant even make money post RB on merge. Anyone who picked up the pieces after BF and found a way to make money on this ****ty network deserves respect imo.

Dannij90 10-31-2011 06:13 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
best of luck ! we're probably gonna play some at the 18s :)

Langerdang 10-31-2011 06:45 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
Good luck with the move, and remember..


jdawg91 11-01-2011 12:00 AM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tK Bruce (Post 29572491)
congratz man its finally here lol

hope everything goes well and i cant wait to here about your progress.

take it easy bro!

Thx man, will have to catch ya on skype one of these days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roomik17 (Post 29572798)
Good luck with the move, Just no speedo by the pool pics ok?

Lol! dw, wont see me in one of those ever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlienSpaceBat (Post 29575350)
Yeah Josh, good luck with the move !

Thx Bat!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusemandingo (Post 29576671)
gl man. Been playing HU the last few days and actually kinda having fun with poker :o

And lol at talking **** about someone being a RB grinder on Merge. It's tough to be much else and there are plenty of guys who beat midstakes on FT and Stars who cant even make money post RB on merge. Anyone who picked up the pieces after BF and found a way to make money on this ****ty network deserves respect imo.

Lol HU and fun do not coexist bro ;).

And I totally agree with you on the latter part of your post, it's ridic that there's only a few regs beating the super turbos pre RB over big samples.

Hopefully tty soon on skype or see ya in Mexico!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannij90 (Post 29576802)
best of luck ! we're probably gonna play some at the 18s :)

Thx man, yea might see ya at some 18s if you still load $15s, not sure if you're just loading 30s+ yet or not. I'm gonna be really bad at 18s though I bet, haven't really studied them and will just be adding them in at ends of sessions/offtimes, I'm sure Quad will be bitching me out in chat and on skype for how awful I am, looking forward to that :smirk:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Langerdang (Post 29577333)
Good luck with the move, and remember..


Lmao legit lol'd at that. Wp Langerdang, been missing you around the forums, you should post more! :heart:

_________________________________________

Been a pretty chill night tonight; got to hangout with my buddy GB one last time and play some CoD, was fitting that my last game was on my favorite map, Wasteland :). Said my goodbyes to his fam and his sister and then headed on home to watch the hawks win in overtime with my Dad and said my goodbye to him as he'll be at work when I leave tomorrow.

Prolly off to bed somewhat early tonight, I'm pretty Fing tired tonight for some reason. Been the only day I haven't started drinking by noon or earlier of the last 8 day, so might have to get on that :D.

Got some last minute packing to do still, mostly just my desktop + the clothes going in that suitcase + personal hygiene ****, but other than that packed and ready to go!

Gl everyone tomorrow

hotwings18 11-01-2011 12:01 AM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
glgl dude. safe travels

Mecastyles 11-01-2011 01:02 AM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
yes you suck jdawgd

Mecastyles 11-01-2011 01:03 AM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
hey you stole my ava

do not approve

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

viktor shroom 11-01-2011 01:34 AM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecastyles (Post 29584414)
hey you stole my ava

yea i noticed that too, pretty messed up

hotwings18 11-01-2011 01:36 AM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
lol sorry that its an awesome avatar. you can change yours if your that offended

Mecastyles 11-01-2011 04:09 AM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...net_police.jpg

this guy says ur in the wrong

The OG 11-01-2011 08:32 AM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
Jdawg -- do you know where I can review last months (October) leaderboard finish?

zackryan28 11-01-2011 12:59 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
I'm pretty sure you only get an email, but only if you're in the top 25. They reset it right at midnight server time, which is kinda lame.

If you email support, they'd probably be able to send you your details. Don't know how much effort you want to put into it though lol

yougotG0T 11-01-2011 02:59 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
looking forward to a TR when you get to mexico or have the time, kid.

oh, and try to avoid mexican drug cartels and stuff

Isitdur? 11-01-2011 04:04 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
Pics of grindroom and view from Cabooooooo. Pls?

ChaseNutley26 11-01-2011 04:19 PM

Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)
 
Safe travels, J. And happy grinding when you get there. Don't enjoy the sun and hot wominz too much!

One question from someone who is looking to switch from turbos to ST to get in more volume: I read in your other thread that you cleared 92% RB for the month of your challenge. I think I saw that you play on Lock, correct? Anyway you could give a quick breakdown of percentages that make up that 92%? I play on RPM and the best I think I could get pre-leaderboard and rakerace (which they took away) would be under 60%. Ayuda, por favor!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive