Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
**RuseDawg Rosarito SNE Hyper Grind** **RuseDawg Rosarito SNE Hyper Grind**

08-08-2013 , 10:26 AM
Obv internet snap goes out and im forced to grind on aircard which means ill have to quit loading at end of happy hour and run games out to reboot comp and fix router....seems real i have an hrs goal and am excited and **** starts going wrong from beginning
08-08-2013 , 11:19 AM
stdrd.
08-08-2013 , 11:38 AM
Whoever makes invincible internet one day is really going to be rich...
08-08-2013 , 11:53 AM
gl with the prop man!
08-08-2013 , 12:39 PM
jdawg, why have you backed away from the 60/100s HTs where you can print the RB?
08-08-2013 , 12:59 PM
enjoy reading your guys updates and gl on the grind. fwiw...i understand why everyone lives in rosarito and all...but if you moved out of rosarito and into playas or the tijuana area, there are no internet issues. i dunno how u guys put up with it personally...
08-08-2013 , 01:11 PM
In preparation for the possible freeroll about writing a song about you like 2 weeks ago I decided to put my epic rap skills to the test and write one. It never seemed to happen, but I can't let this beauty go to waste.

WHO IS THAT BALLER ROLLIN' OUTTA HK
LOOKING SO FLY ALL THE HONEY'S GONNA SAY
DAMN HE'S A STUNNA, HE'S SO FINE"
WHEN HE SEES YA AT THE TABLE, "YO ASS IS MINE"

RAISE, CALL, FOLD, ALL-IN
DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU DO CAUSE HES GONNA WIN
HE CRUSHING SO HARD, BUT RUNNING UNDER EV
CASHES OUT HIS RAKEBACK, RUBS IT ON SOME TITTIES

ALL THE HYPER REGS BE SCARED OF HIS SWAGGER
WHEN HE LIMP-SHOVES ACES YOUR RED LINE TAKES A DAGGER
CHANGING GAMES LEFT AND RIGHT, CANT MAKE UP HIS MIND
YOU CALL HIM DOWN WITH TOP 2 PAIR , HE SHOWS 4 OF A KIND

HES BALLING, SHOT CALLING, HES A STRAIGHT BOSS
IF YOU PLAY HIM HEADS UP, YOURE GONNA BOOK A LOSS.
HES MAKING ALL SORTS PROPS AND MAD FREEROLLS
HOW THE **** ELSE IS HE GONNA FEED THE TROLLS

HES THE VIP WITH THE MOST VPPS
HE GET ALL DEM GIRLS DOWN ON THEIR KNEES
EYES UP HONEY, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
IM SO CLOSE, IM ABOUT TO SPEW

YOU CAN TRY AS HARD AS YOU CAN
BUT YOULL NEVER BEAT SLAYERV1FAN
08-08-2013 , 01:32 PM
lolol
08-08-2013 , 01:34 PM
Too funny
08-08-2013 , 01:42 PM
Hey you followed me back in 2011 in my PG&C thread when you were you grinding the micros now you're sne and in my games. Glad to see you doing well. Keep it up
08-08-2013 , 01:50 PM
there rly is a human behind the documents account pressing on fold 95% of the time?
08-08-2013 , 01:52 PM
didn't know being tight was a crime Quad
08-08-2013 , 05:04 PM
jdawg, would you consider 15k $30s in 1 mo prop bet or something? think you obv beat $30s so why not do crazy volume, it could put you up +$15k or so not including prop bet action if ya get any
08-08-2013 , 05:24 PM
Noone would bet against jdawg obv
08-08-2013 , 09:44 PM
Haha sick ryhmes matt!
08-08-2013 , 10:35 PM
+1
08-08-2013 , 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattDaBeast
HES MAKING ALL SORTS PROPS AND MAD FREEROLLS
HOW THE **** ELSE IS HE GONNA FEED THE TROLLS
08-09-2013 , 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninMan5K
Whoever makes invincible internet one day is really going to be rich...
Srsly no joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thommehh
gl with the prop man!
Thx! gl this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePressure
jdawg, why have you backed away from the 60/100s HTs where you can print the RB?
Well talked about it a lot over the last page or so, just want to get on my own dime, win a good amount pre RB and still keep SNE so mixing 18mans and 6m hts (peak and offpeak respectively) is the best way to do it for me right now.

Will be sacrificing part of my hourly for pre RB winnings and sanity, and hopefully will make more in the end than I woulda made otherwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdpc27
enjoy reading your guys updates and gl on the grind. fwiw...i understand why everyone lives in rosarito and all...but if you moved out of rosarito and into playas or the tijuana area, there are no internet issues. i dunno how u guys put up with it personally...
Heyo internet really that much better in playas and TJ? Might have to think about moving there, especially now that I've backed out of the 'social' scene and am doing more grinding. Might hit ya up in the near future if I can't find good info on places in either, but guessing with a couple calls I can get a slew of places.

Gl on the grind, always enjoy railing ya if I'm not doing **** late on a Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattDaBeast
In preparation for the possible freeroll about writing a song about you like 2 weeks ago I decided to put my epic rap skills to the test and write one. It never seemed to happen, but I can't let this beauty go to waste.

WHO IS THAT BALLER ROLLIN' OUTTA HK
LOOKING SO FLY ALL THE HONEY'S GONNA SAY
DAMN HE'S A STUNNA, HE'S SO FINE"
WHEN HE SEES YA AT THE TABLE, "YO ASS IS MINE"

RAISE, CALL, FOLD, ALL-IN
DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU DO CAUSE HES GONNA WIN
HE CRUSHING SO HARD, BUT RUNNING UNDER EV
CASHES OUT HIS RAKEBACK, RUBS IT ON SOME TITTIES

ALL THE HYPER REGS BE SCARED OF HIS SWAGGER
WHEN HE LIMP-SHOVES ACES YOUR RED LINE TAKES A DAGGER
CHANGING GAMES LEFT AND RIGHT, CANT MAKE UP HIS MIND
YOU CALL HIM DOWN WITH TOP 2 PAIR , HE SHOWS 4 OF A KIND

HES BALLING, SHOT CALLING, HES A STRAIGHT BOSS
IF YOU PLAY HIM HEADS UP, YOURE GONNA BOOK A LOSS.
HES MAKING ALL SORTS PROPS AND MAD FREEROLLS
HOW THE **** ELSE IS HE GONNA FEED THE TROLLS

HES THE VIP WITH THE MOST VPPS
HE GET ALL DEM GIRLS DOWN ON THEIR KNEES
EYES UP HONEY, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
IM SO CLOSE, IM ABOUT TO SPEW

YOU CAN TRY AS HARD AS YOU CAN
BUT YOULL NEVER BEAT SLAYERV1FAN
LOLOL this is amazing. Gonna give you a 1% freeroll of all my WCOOP events I play (Have $5200 ticket to split up for getting SNE last yr)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxEquinox
Hey you followed me back in 2011 in my PG&C thread when you were you grinding the micros now you're sne and in my games. Glad to see you doing well. Keep it up
Hahaha quadz, yea nice to see ya again, glgl on the grind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debacle
jdawg, would you consider 15k $30s in 1 mo prop bet or something? think you obv beat $30s so why not do crazy volume, it could put you up +$15k or so not including prop bet action if ya get any
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepehaha
Noone would bet against jdawg obv
Yea I'd have to do something really hard to do, and don't want to do it at 6m hts anyway....with that being said, I am thinking about a possible prop to do in September, but I'm only like 50/50 on whether I'm going to do it or not.

____________________________________________

Aug 8 Update
Day VPPs: 3002.5
Month VPPs: 14,245.16
Year VPPs: 865,971.31
Day Hours: 10 hrs 41 mins



Put in a big grind today, and am expecting to put in similar hours the rest of the weekend and am also guessing that 11 hrs/day won't be enough to beat Mossified, guy is a machine .

Day went pretty well, felt I pretty much ran at EV throughout the day, maybe a little rungoot. Feeling good with how I'm playing, went over about 50 spots in between 1 of my 3 sessions today and sent a couple of the closest to a buddy who's been crushing 18s this yr and he woulda played em all the same.

Anyway, super tired after the grind, gonna go pass out and hopefully be up again in time for HH in the morning. Gla on the tables

Day:




18s only:




MTD w RB (non hypers):
08-09-2013 , 01:16 AM
As if poker isn't stressful enough, the state of internet in Rosarito has to be wearing on all the grinders there (at least the non-MTT ones).

I have like the ****tiest/slowest/crappiest/shadiest internet company in TJ (only option if renting-not-buying the condo I rent), and even that is pretty reliable poker-wise. It might blip every 1-2 weeks, and then it's ~30 seconds for the Telcel stick to kick in. Never had aircard issues (*yet*) either.

Would think Telmex, et. al. would be decent-to-good in a large/rich/business-oriented Mexican City like Tijuana if you rent a place.
08-09-2013 , 01:46 AM
LOL Yes! I'll hold you to that!

Pfft, professional poker player? I'm just gonna tell the ladies I'm a professional rapper from now on.
08-09-2013 , 10:55 AM
Took me a while to read it all, but it was interesting. glgl
08-09-2013 , 11:40 AM
08-09-2013 , 04:21 PM
lol i didnt know he talks. I tried to chat with him many times, unsuccesfully
08-09-2013 , 04:54 PM
i know i dont think ive ever seen him chat and then he has that. So good
08-09-2013 , 06:23 PM
leave him alone, he is the best player in the universe

      
m