Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
**RuseDawg Rosarito SNE Hyper Grind** **RuseDawg Rosarito SNE Hyper Grind**

07-28-2013 , 09:33 AM
Josh, GTFO of my 18mans yeah?!



07-28-2013 , 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilledHeat
Josh, GTFO of my 18mans yeah?!



Lol nice to see him play summit diff Goooooooooooooo JOSH!!
07-28-2013 , 10:06 AM
Haha tired of mtsngs already, will just play w/e hypers I want today and lose freeroll like a man .

Will respond to other stuff later, glglgl today everyone!
07-28-2013 , 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg91
Haha tired of mtsngs already, will just play w/e hypers I want today and lose freeroll like a man .

Will respond to other stuff later, glglgl today everyone!
Get the 24hrs in man u can do it go go go!
07-28-2013 , 12:06 PM
By all means, you guys can continue computer discussion itt...I'm not responding to those posts because I don't have anything to add because I don't know much about computers haha. I personally have used both desktops and laptops to grind with and prefer a desktop, but being easily mobile grinding on the laptop I'm grinding on now is pretty sweet. Nothing like driving down a highway in Mexico while 1 tabling a SCOOP event , can't believe I did that 2x during SCOOP .

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushy26
It's definitely gonna be pretty tough, especially the first 5-6 days. If I were you I wouldn't plan to grind a heap during this period, as you will probably be both lethargic and moody/crabby and therefore fairly tilt-prone.

I would suggest you leave the learning to meditate until after you do the ten days too, you don't want to take too much on at once.

As an aside: the concept of a 'detox' is just something made up by the health industry to sell products/services. What you will be doing is withdrawing from a few substances and eating well, which is really good. The human body does a perfectly good job of eliminating toxins each and every day, and the suggestion that we accumulate toxins that need to be eliminated by some special process (the 'detox') is patently false.

Bit of a ramble, haha. Good luck over the next coupla weeks.
Yea I'm definitely only going to grind as much as I'm able and am ready to make adjustments to my session length, table count, etc. Talked a bit about it in my ramble last night, but yea, just going to focus on my health/body for the 10 days; whatever poker I play is cool, not going to force the issue.

You're probably right WRT meditation/anything extra, maybe will just read a bit about it during the 10 days and then try to put it into practice after the 10 days.

And yea, WRT your note at the bottom, yea you're right obviously. I'm just stoked at the possibility of being able to make a positive change in my life; I wouldn't be able to do this without this girl as I don't know how to cook or even to shop for organic food, especially in Mexico . The fact that I'll have goals and a central focus in these 10 days I'm hoping will help me kick a lot of the bad **** I do day in and day out.

After the 10 days, like I said last night, it's not like I'm going to just be a reborn, new person. I'll have the occasional beer, will have a soda now and then when out, will peel some bananas now and again, eat out and enjoy those meals etc etc, but I'm hoping that I won't smoke cigs anymore and won't use xanax/other drugs anymore and hopefully will have a new, better diet.



Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbb33
Xanax withdrawal or that of any benzo (Klonipin, Valium, etc) is as excruciating as Heroin WD and can cause death. (rain)

Take this as gospel: You NEVER want to withdrawal from Xanies.

Act accordingly if you can.
Oh my, look who's stopping by. Yea probs a good idea to avoid this ****, glad I'm stopping before I built up any sort of tolerance or increased dosage etc

Hope you're doing well, been a long time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJJPOKER
Get the 24hrs in man u can do it go go go!
Haha nah, think I'm done for the day. Don't usually like playing Sunday afternoon 6m hypers, games are usually gross. Also felt dumb playing MTSNGs where my hourly is much lower, gonna just pay out the freeroll and enjoy my last day of freedom .

__________________________________

Down to just the 5^3 Micromil, I think I'm done playing on the day but may end up sneaking in a session later. Gonna relax for the day, have a couple beers and watch some Mad Men and hopefully go to the beach for a bit later in the afternoon.

Will post a graph later tonight, the 4 of you who got the freeroll plz PM me your PS sn and I'll send $'s
07-28-2013 , 12:11 PM
haha my samsung broke after 2 days never bothtered again
07-28-2013 , 06:12 PM
Hi JoshNRuse, great thread!! I'm fairly new to poker and got to say your journey to SNE last year was really inspiring. I've been playing poker for 9 months and I just joined Stars about 2 weeks ago. I'd like to become a SNE RB grinder and i'd like to specialize in 6max hyperturbos as well because of potentially high volume and also less postflop play, which might give me a better chance against experienced regs. I've so far been experimenting different approaches 6-tabling on PS 6max $3.50 Hyper with a small bankroll of $100, i managed 270 games before i got broke. I know it sounds really bad but don't worry i know more than anyone that i'm still a fish. there's still a lot i need to learn like ICM (which i currently don't understand), hand selection (ranges) and bubble play. My plan is to spend the rest of this year studying hyperturbo strategies and occasionally stabbing the PS $7, $15, up to $60 to get a feel of my progress. I hope that by end of year, I'll at least be in position to be a break even player so that come Jan 2014 I can start my grind. So the summary of my goal is "to start shooting for SNE from Jan 2014 by 6-tabling the 6max $60 hyperturbo for 10hrs/day (4hr-4hr-2hr sessions) at 6 days/week (assuming I can achieve ROI =0% preRB and assuming traffic is good - this works out to something like 24games/hour).
Now that you know a bit of my background i hope you're now well positioned to answer a few questions I've got for you guys:
Q1: Will a bankroll of 200 buy-ins ($12 000) be sufficient to cushion downswings at the $60 buy-in?
Q2: How difficult is it to beat the $60 level? I will study a lot before January ( i'm actually completing my PhD in engineering) so studying is 2nd nature, but from your experience, how treacherous is this level?
Q3: I heard about sngwiz, stove and TN2 but exactly which software tools will be a must for me?
Q4: Are there training sites out there specifically for STT hyperturbos or ebooks/ etc?

I know this is very long and maybe not to the point but any helpful (and honest) answers will be greatly appreciated. many thanks in advance.
07-28-2013 , 06:37 PM
200 buy/ins is not enough.

the $60 level is very difficult and will require some intense studying to become capable of reaching that level in under a year.

ICMizer over wiz

Yes, I would use google

let the others answer in more detail, sorry, Im lazy at the moment and a bit busy.
07-28-2013 , 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg91
Overall, this 10 days I'm really not going to worry about poker and instead worry more about my own health and body. I doubt I have ever done that before in my life; there's always been something more important than that...
This snippet really jumped out at me bro. There should never be anything more important in your life than your health. Hopefully you will learn this relatively soon, but if not you will learn it the hard way when it's too late.

Make a list of all those things that you've ranked over your health at different times in the past couple of years. Not to be morbid, but how many of those things could you do when you're really sick, dying, or dead? Have you read Wizardofaahs stuff? Super motivating!

Super proud of you to take some time off and to do this 10-day program. Grind the ***t out of this program!!!
07-29-2013 , 12:10 AM
yeah man sometimes it takes a ****ty life event to make you realize how important health is, just hoping you get healthy before anything bad happens to you. I'm sure josh has had plenty of people throughout his life berating him about health for the last 20 years and it prob goes in one ear and out the other alot of the time, but I think ur def starting to realize the importance of it and that's awesome.

feel better, look better, play better, sex better. some downsides are that its more expensive (dont think you give a ****), can take up alot of time, feel a bit ostracized from friends that eat like ****, and obv ur gonna miss eating 20 oz steaks wrapped in bacon and all the convenient processed food. really think it'll lead to a world of difference in how much you enjoy life if you get really into it though, best of luck man!

weeee freeroll ship! highlight of my sunday (hungover, sick, tired, no bananas, lost the $$ies, food delivery took 3 hours, slept PAST BOP freeroll, howwww? end rant)

lbc.boliverrrrrrrrr
07-29-2013 , 12:45 AM
yeah feel you there bud, also getting to the point where not taking care of myself is showing it's bad results...

had a pretty shocking wakeup when a good friend of mine basically burned out / had some real bad health issues because of his eating habits and too much stress/work.

sounds like a really hard program, I'd struggle pretty bad with that tbh. even not blazing for a couple of days seems like a nightmare to me nowadays, problem is I won't start a diet while still getting stoned as that's pretty much impossible imo. #firstworldproblems
07-29-2013 , 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLYRAISEAA
had a pretty shocking wakeup when a good friend of mine basically burned out / had some real bad health issues because of his eating habits and too much stress/work.
I've never done drugs in my life and rarely drink, I'm actually underweight even though most of my food is junk. My sleeping habits are the worst I have ever seen for someone that isn't diagnosed as an insomniac. My work is stressful at many times.

What happened to your friend?
07-29-2013 , 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SawyerAnthony
I've never done drugs in my life and rarely drink, I'm actually underweight even though most of my food is junk. My sleeping habits are the worst I have ever seen for someone that isn't diagnosed as an insomniac. My work is stressful at many times.

What happened to your friend?
Hard to tell, they still don't really know. He just woke up one night and his heart was raging. Doctors said he could've died if he didn't go to the hospital. They're still not sure what it is, probably stomach problems he always had + really stressy and unhealty lifestyle (studying + working and always wanting to be on the top)
he changed all his eating habits, lost like 10kg, does sport at least 3 times a week and goes to yoga/breathing training or smth like that.

I for my part have that sleeping apnoe, smoke 1 1/2 packs of cigs a day, 10g weed/week and eat pretty unhealthy. Go to the gym like once every two weeks so I'm transforming into a tragedy tbh gained way too much the last 6 months and need to do something about it (rain)
07-29-2013 , 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mypokerphd
Hi JoshNRuse, great thread!! I'm fairly new to poker and got to say your journey to SNE last year was really inspiring. I've been playing poker for 9 months and I just joined Stars about 2 weeks ago. I'd like to become a SNE RB grinder and i'd like to specialize in 6max hyperturbos as well because of potentially high volume and also less postflop play, which might give me a better chance against experienced regs. I've so far been experimenting different approaches 6-tabling on PS 6max $3.50 Hyper with a small bankroll of $100, i managed 270 games before i got broke. I know it sounds really bad but don't worry i know more than anyone that i'm still a fish. there's still a lot i need to learn like ICM (which i currently don't understand), hand selection (ranges) and bubble play. My plan is to spend the rest of this year studying hyperturbo strategies and occasionally stabbing the PS $7, $15, up to $60 to get a feel of my progress. I hope that by end of year, I'll at least be in position to be a break even player so that come Jan 2014 I can start my grind. So the summary of my goal is "to start shooting for SNE from Jan 2014 by 6-tabling the 6max $60 hyperturbo for 10hrs/day (4hr-4hr-2hr sessions) at 6 days/week (assuming I can achieve ROI =0% preRB and assuming traffic is good - this works out to something like 24games/hour).
Now that you know a bit of my background i hope you're now well positioned to answer a few questions I've got for you guys:
Q1: Will a bankroll of 200 buy-ins ($12 000) be sufficient to cushion downswings at the $60 buy-in?
Q2: How difficult is it to beat the $60 level? I will study a lot before January ( i'm actually completing my PhD in engineering) so studying is 2nd nature, but from your experience, how treacherous is this level?
Q3: I heard about sngwiz, stove and TN2 but exactly which software tools will be a must for me?
Q4: Are there training sites out there specifically for STT hyperturbos or ebooks/ etc?

I know this is very long and maybe not to the point but any helpful (and honest) answers will be greatly appreciated. many thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dochrohan
200 buy/ins is not enough.

the $60 level is very difficult and will require some intense studying to become capable of reaching that level in under a year.

ICMizer over wiz

Yes, I would use google

let the others answer in more detail, sorry, Im lazy at the moment and a bit busy.
Yea Doch is right, I doubt you'll be skilled enough to beat the $60s by the start of next yr. Its taken me a long time to get to where I am today, and I'm still not even that good.

6 tabling 10 hrs a day 6 days a week would also be a super withered way to get SNE, most people can pound out the #'s and they look like they won't be that hard to do, but when you start doing it day in and day out, it's not easy.

Also no idea on training site vids, never have used a training site before. If someone is out there making 6m hyper vids though, they aren't a good reg; that's all I can say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpking
This snippet really jumped out at me bro. There should never be anything more important in your life than your health. Hopefully you will learn this relatively soon, but if not you will learn it the hard way when it's too late.

Make a list of all those things that you've ranked over your health at different times in the past couple of years. Not to be morbid, but how many of those things could you do when you're really sick, dying, or dead? Have you read Wizardofaahs stuff? Super motivating!

Super proud of you to take some time off and to do this 10-day program. Grind the ***t out of this program!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by boliver
yeah man sometimes it takes a ****ty life event to make you realize how important health is, just hoping you get healthy before anything bad happens to you. I'm sure josh has had plenty of people throughout his life berating him about health for the last 20 years and it prob goes in one ear and out the other alot of the time, but I think ur def starting to realize the importance of it and that's awesome.

feel better, look better, play better, sex better. some downsides are that its more expensive (dont think you give a ****), can take up alot of time, feel a bit ostracized from friends that eat like ****, and obv ur gonna miss eating 20 oz steaks wrapped in bacon and all the convenient processed food. really think it'll lead to a world of difference in how much you enjoy life if you get really into it though, best of luck man!

weeee freeroll ship! highlight of my sunday (hungover, sick, tired, no bananas, lost the $$ies, food delivery took 3 hours, slept PAST BOP freeroll, howwww? end rant)

lbc.boliverrrrrrrrr
Thx both of you for the posts. Yea I've def had people telling me about health over the years, but honestly at home, my parents don't live that healthy of a lifestyle (both well overweight although they've both been losing some weight the past year which is cool), and so I just naturally started eating/living that way.

Bumpking, yea I'll definitely have to have a longer think about that, maybe that can be my first sort of 'mediation/spiritual' exercise I do; past reflection or something like that. People get in their heads what they think meditation and spirituality mean, but to me anything I can do to get myself to start thinking and bettering myself will be a good start!


Boliver, the main downsides for me (you know I don't give a **** about cost/money in general) are that I don't know how to cook which limits my healthy options, but moreover, I don't know how to shop (especially in mexico) for healthy, organic products. After this 10 days if I continue to have this girl cook the majority of my meals for me, I'm going to see if it's possible to have her start teaching me a bit about that stuff, but that's in the future and I'm just focused on getting through these 10 days as of right now.

Heh (dance) for making your Sundayfunday better, also missed BoP freeroll...the tickets are really starting to pile up haha.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLYRAISEAA
yeah feel you there bud, also getting to the point where not taking care of myself is showing it's bad results...

had a pretty shocking wakeup when a good friend of mine basically burned out / had some real bad health issues because of his eating habits and too much stress/work.

sounds like a really hard program, I'd struggle pretty bad with that tbh. even not blazing for a couple of days seems like a nightmare to me nowadays, problem is I won't start a diet while still getting stoned as that's pretty much impossible imo. #firstworldproblems
Quote:
Originally Posted by SawyerAnthony
I've never done drugs in my life and rarely drink, I'm actually underweight even though most of my food is junk. My sleeping habits are the worst I have ever seen for someone that isn't diagnosed as an insomniac. My work is stressful at many times.

What happened to your friend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLYRAISEAA
Hard to tell, they still don't really know. He just woke up one night and his heart was raging. Doctors said he could've died if he didn't go to the hospital. They're still not sure what it is, probably stomach problems he always had + really stressy and unhealty lifestyle (studying + working and always wanting to be on the top)
he changed all his eating habits, lost like 10kg, does sport at least 3 times a week and goes to yoga/breathing training or smth like that.

I for my part have that sleeping apnoe, smoke 1 1/2 packs of cigs a day, 10g weed/week and eat pretty unhealthy. Go to the gym like once every two weeks so I'm transforming into a tragedy tbh gained way too much the last 6 months and need to do something about it (rain)
Damn 1.5 packs a day (rain), I was up to half a pack a day and was getting mad at myself for that.

Well when you're ready to try to make a change, hopefully I can help, I have to make the change myself first . Vamossss

____________________________________

Just woke up, slept in a bit late but not real worried about that. It's 6am right now, so I'm planning on putting in a nice sized session and then I have bfast being delivered about 8:30am-9am and will eat and then probably get in another short session.

Probably see how I'm feeling at that point, but planning on going out and playing tennis and maybe taking a jog/walk on the beach. Might have to come back and take a short nap pending on my energy level, but am planning on putting in at least 1 session during the early-late afternoon.

Will post how day 1 of the detox goes at the end of the day; for the time being here's an updated VPP count and a MTD graph; gla today!

Edit: Just signed into my acct and noticed I won $725 off the BoP this week (dance)


VPPs: 841860.04

07-29-2013 , 10:30 AM
Before I start playing poker for the day I want to say I am proud of you Josh. Rarely does anyone actually put their health before poker/other things in life and I am glad you are doing it. I hear it time and time again, I'm going to do this because I like it or it makes me feel good vs doing what it is right for your body/temple. It's the best thing you own and you might as well treat it with love.

Glad to see somebody stepping up to the plate and applying the brains they own. You made my week.
07-29-2013 , 12:01 PM
im also really really proud
07-29-2013 , 12:07 PM
Nice work Josh. It might be a bit of a grind getting through the first week and a half but I think in about a month or so once you've tweaked things to properly suit yourself you will feel amazing and be glad you did it. I don't know if you've heard the 80/20 rule but it's basically as long as you practice good behaviour 80% of the time what you do the other 20% isn't that important.

My father in law is 62 and on his deathbed right now with less than 2 months to live and it's all because of alcohol and cigarettes. I know it happens to people all over every day but when you witness it first hand it is so sad and wasteful to just throw years of your own life into the garbage. I don't smoke but I've been down bad paths with booze and food (SEE VIDEO ON FACEBOOK FROM YESTERDAY FOR PROOF), and now seeing how upset his kids are about this situation makes me feel like the biggest jackass eating a few burgers and pounding a case of beer when if I keep it up I'll just be dead 10+ years before I should.
07-29-2013 , 12:09 PM
Thanks DochNJosh for your helpful comments, i think i need to be more realistic and i guess i've got to sadly concede that my ability is nowhere near my ambition.There's a lot of walking i need to learn before i can even start to think about running. I'll probably keep pursuing a career in engineering; the 'fun per reward' won't be as glamorous but at least i'll be guaranteed a paycheck come the end of month. Will certainly keep learning and playing poker esp hypers because i just love the game.
btw, i also checked out your website Josh and got to say that 30min grinding video's awesome; how you can make so many decisions in seconds while maintaining focus is just mind boggling tbh, gl at the tables.
07-29-2013 , 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dochrohan
Before I start playing poker for the day I want to say I am proud of you Josh. Rarely does anyone actually put their health before poker/other things in life and I am glad you are doing it. I hear it time and time again, I'm going to do this because I like it or it makes me feel good vs doing what it is right for your body/temple. It's the best thing you own and you might as well treat it with love.

Glad to see somebody stepping up to the plate and applying the brains they own. You made my week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haarlem91
im also really really proud
Quote:
Originally Posted by sippin_criss
Nice work Josh. It might be a bit of a grind getting through the first week and a half but I think in about a month or so once you've tweaked things to properly suit yourself you will feel amazing and be glad you did it. I don't know if you've heard the 80/20 rule but it's basically as long as you practice good behaviour 80% of the time what you do the other 20% isn't that important.

My father in law is 62 and on his deathbed right now with less than 2 months to live and it's all because of alcohol and cigarettes. I know it happens to people all over every day but when you witness it first hand it is so sad and wasteful to just throw years of your own life into the garbage. I don't smoke but I've been down bad paths with booze and food (SEE VIDEO ON FACEBOOK FROM YESTERDAY FOR PROOF), and now seeing how upset his kids are about this situation makes me feel like the biggest jackass eating a few burgers and pounding a case of beer when if I keep it up I'll just be dead 10+ years before I should.


Thx guys for all the kind words, it truly does mean a lot and I think the fact that I have the support of my friends from the 2p2 and poker community will help me out quite a lot!

Sippin yea she talks about the 90/10 rule in her manual and on her site; definitely will still enjoy the occasional 'bad' meal, alcohol, etc etc after the 10 day detox. Something else she talks about is combining 'bad' stuff with 'healthy' stuff together which will ease the pain .

Yea I saw that vid, was quite sad. Glad I'm trying to make a change in my life right now because I'd surely be dead sooner rather than later living the current life I lead .


Quote:
Originally Posted by mypokerphd
Thanks DochNJosh for your helpful comments, i think i need to be more realistic and i guess i've got to sadly concede that my ability is nowhere near my ambition.There's a lot of walking i need to learn before i can even start to think about running. I'll probably keep pursuing a career in engineering; the 'fun per reward' won't be as glamorous but at least i'll be guaranteed a paycheck come the end of month. Will certainly keep learning and playing poker esp hypers because i just love the game.
btw, i also checked out your website Josh and got to say that 30min grinding video's awesome; how you can make so many decisions in seconds while maintaining focus is just mind boggling tbh, gl at the tables.
Yea on paper nothing really looks that hard, but putting it in practice obviously is hard. Becoming good at any game format is tough, but something like 6m hypers where most of the 'good' regs from other game formats have switched to is a game you really need to be on top of your game to beat, and it's definitely not an easy path.

Definitely keep grinding and moving up stakes as you progress, but yea if you're going to have your degree and a job lined up, surely do that and play poker on the side for now and maybe sometime in the future play poker for a living.

Haha glad you liked the video, not sure how guys like Quadz does it so well .

Thx and gl to you as well!

_________________________________________

Just got in a quick session and then had my bfast delivered




The 2 smoothies I've been ordering semi regularly for about 2 months now, so am used to them. The green one I personally think tastes good, the red one not so much (dem beets (rain)) but I've grown accustomed to it. Here's the description of them off the girls website

Fiber Blast: Green Apple, Banana, Spinach/Kale, Parsley, Celery, Flax seed. Get your daily dose of greens in a single tasty cup with added flax seed for a blast of fiber. Get rid of that sluggish feeling from all the not-so-healthy food choices. When you just feel like something healthy. - See more at: http://www.elements-of-living.com/sm....svbFPsPC.dpuf

The Hangover: Green Apple, Carrot, Beet, Celery, Ginger, Lemon. You played it rough but now's the time to see if you can beet the game. Kick that hangover good bye with these tried & true remedies to detoxify your liver, cleanse your blood, purify your soul and give you a nice big boot to get you back out there. - See more at: http://www.elements-of-living.com/sm....svbFPsPC.dpuf


I think they'll be part of my bfast every day, although I can't be sure of that. Didn't actually fully read the meal plan since she prepares all the food for me. This wouldn't be possible without her, honestly really thankful that she lives in the same building as I do and with her help I can hopefully make this life change become a reality.


Enough of that, gonna study, get in another session and then take my late morning break. Gla on the tables!
07-29-2013 , 12:40 PM
Beet smoothies are ****ing great tasting, reminded me I need to get beats...already went shopping today and forgot
07-29-2013 , 01:28 PM
so... do we win the 50$??
07-29-2013 , 03:07 PM
Something about beets I just can't get over, they don't even taste that bad. I think its the color and the fact that it dominates anything you put it in and turns it red. You could probably dye an Olympic size swimming pool if you still had some beets stuck in your teeth when you jumped in.
07-29-2013 , 03:31 PM
+1 to meditation before grind sessions. Helps get me in a positive relaxed mindset. I really also dont know much about it(learned everything from googling and youtube links). Excited to see how this detox goes crush it man! pmed you my two favorite links for meditation.
07-29-2013 , 04:04 PM
Thanks Josh, I'll certainly take your advice. Talking about Quadchrazs, yes the guy is truly a legend BUT I reckon you're also in that league for sure. Incidentally I was watching you versus Quadz in one of the $60 hyper this afternoon (UK time) and when you went heads up you certainly held your own against him.
I didn't quite understand Quadz's approach to the game in the dozens of games that I watched, he generally seem to min-raise a lot in the first 3 or so levels compared to everyone else and his min-raises were well respected too, saying that, in at least 4 of the games, bpplatform was pushing almost every time that Quadz was min-raising lol, was really fun to watch. Maybe these are the levels where hole cards count for nothing...
07-29-2013 , 04:37 PM
i'm sure this is something a lot of people have seen before, but it's always the motivation i need when i feel my health start to slip, or my priorities shift away from health. was a real opener for me a few years ago

wishing you the best on your 10day cleane and beyond josh. just got myself a fiber blast for lunch as well

Spoiler:

Last edited by The Lipo Fund; 07-29-2013 at 04:45 PM.

      
m