Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
**RuseDawg Rosarito SNE Hyper Grind** **RuseDawg Rosarito SNE Hyper Grind**

07-23-2013 , 06:55 AM
Welp, overslept it up today by nearly 2 hours but whatever, Tuesday was one of my two planned 'half' days this week (where I usually still get ~7k VPPs anyway lol), so not a huge deal. Girl I was sposed to hangout with last night had something come up, was w/e cuz I was ready to go to bed around 6pm anyway and did just that.

Gonna get right on the grind, think I'm hanging out with Ruse this afternoon, hopefully we don't end up too drunk . Still can't believe the last 2 times we attempted to do dinner in the shopping area by Walmart and then go to Walmart after eating both turned into drinking benders and us never making it there (rain)

Song of the day, I've become a fan of Tyler, The Creator...listened to this song that hes featured in and then looked up some of his ****. Not usually a fan of much hip hop or rap while grinding, but for some reason can listen to him nps while I'm grinding




Gla today!
07-23-2013 , 09:01 AM
Love that cut. Game is good too. The documentary top 5 rap albums all time imo.
07-23-2013 , 09:34 AM
nice boat !
07-23-2013 , 09:37 AM
finally a good song itt

if you need any hints for good rap, holllaaaaa

this is def worth checking out:

07-23-2013 , 10:18 AM
    Poker Stars, $30 Buy-in (1,000/2,000 blinds, 250 ante) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 9 Players
    Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #18554341

    MP1: 140,540 (70.3 bb)
    MP2: 21,635 (10.8 bb)
    MP3: 31,746 (15.9 bb)
    Hero (CO): 51,046 (25.5 bb)
    BTN: 41,624 (20.8 bb)
    SB: 155,624 (77.8 bb)
    BB: 100,756 (50.4 bb)
    UTG+1: 113,523 (56.8 bb)
    UTG+2: 52,281 (26.1 bb)

    Preflop: Hero is CO with A 7
    5 folds, Hero raises to 4,000, BTN calls 4,000, 2 folds

    Flop: (13,250) 8 K 9 (2 players)
    Hero checks, BTN checks

    Turn: (13,250) A (2 players)
    Hero bets 3,000, BTN raises to 6,000, Hero calls 3,000

    River: (25,250) 5 (2 players)
    Hero checks, BTN bets 24,000, Hero calls 24,000

    Results: 73,250 pot
    Final Board: 8 K 9 A 5
    Hero showed A 7 and won 73,250 (39,000 net)
    BTN showed Q J and lost (-34,250 net)



    Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.
    07-23-2013 , 11:21 AM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jdawg91
    Welp, overslept it up today by nearly 2 hours but whatever, Tuesday was one of my two planned 'half' days this week (where I usually still get ~7k VPPs anyway lol), so not a huge deal. Girl I was sposed to hangout with last night had something come up, was w/e cuz I was ready to go to bed around 6pm anyway and did just that.

    Gonna get right on the grind, think I'm hanging out with Ruse this afternoon, hopefully we don't end up too drunk . Still can't believe the last 2 times we attempted to do dinner in the shopping area by Walmart and then go to Walmart after eating both turned into drinking benders and us never making it there (rain)

    Song of the day, I've become a fan of Tyler, The Creator...listened to this song that hes featured in and then looked up some of his ****. Not usually a fan of much hip hop or rap while grinding, but for some reason can listen to him nps while I'm grinding




    Gla today!
    Hold the tradiotions imo
    07-23-2013 , 12:00 PM
    5/7 b33. 5.5k fst
    07-23-2013 , 12:12 PM
    get emmmmmm!! glgl man, ship away!
    07-23-2013 , 12:14 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rusemandingo
    5/7 b33. 5.5k fst
    vamooo, gotta <3 that mtt. glgl
    07-23-2013 , 12:16 PM
    gl ruse
    07-23-2013 , 12:21 PM
    Quote:
    next time i call, done that to much, i showed good hand again
    lolol
    07-23-2013 , 12:24 PM
    dat KJo
    07-23-2013 , 12:28 PM
    dat KQs

    gg man, entertaining rail.
    07-23-2013 , 12:29 PM
    PUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTT

    thx for rail. time for some sleep
    07-23-2013 , 02:43 PM
    PUUUUUUNNNNNTTTTTTTT is very funny, never seen that one. gg, you are a much richer man than you were last week.
    07-23-2013 , 04:10 PM
    GG ruseman

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rusemandingo
    Love that cut. Game is good too. The documentary top 5 rap albums all time imo.
    Yea have that album on my spotify playlist, def good ****.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tabasco
    nice boat !
    Thx yea pretty excited for my dad, grew up doing a ton of fishing but he could never afford a boat...was more than happy to give part of the money for him to get one.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ONLYRAISEAA
    finally a good song itt

    if you need any hints for good rap, holllaaaaa

    this is def worth checking out:

    Nb, not rlly much of a rap fan but will do

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by masterfrew
    Hold the tradiotions imo
    hahah

    __________________________________

    July 23rd Update
    Day VPPs: 6710.86
    Year VPPs: 815,323.65
    Day Hours: 4 hrs 35 mins



    Dunzo on the day, think Ruse is still planning on coming over to play tennis and do dinner/drinks but not totally sure since he was up til like 9:30 am or w/e. Either way, done working on the day and will just be drinking and hanging out, maybe go down to the beach as its beautiful out today.

    Hoping I can get back to waking up at 2am tomorrow even though I'm sure I'll be up later today than I normally am, might just have to sneak in a nap tomorrow late morning/midday as I'm sure I'll be super tired if I do wake up at 2 bells.

    Day Graph:


    MTD w RB:



    Gla rest of today, tomorrow. Hoping to be to 900k VPPs by the end of the month, might end up giving out a freeroll for it pending on if Ruse and I come up with a bet to do for the rest of the month or not.
    07-23-2013 , 06:16 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jdawg91
    Hoping I can get back to waking up at 2am tomorrow even though I'm sure I'll be up later today than I normally am, might just have to sneak in a nap tomorrow late morning/midday as I'm sure I'll be super tired if I do wake up at 2 bells.
    I think I missed this somewhere in the thread. Why do you have such an odd sleep schedule? I thought the Russians had it bad... Maybe Estonia/Latvia would suit you better after all!
    07-23-2013 , 09:52 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bumpking
    I think I missed this somewhere in the thread. Why do you have such an odd sleep schedule? I thought the Russians had it bad... Maybe Estonia/Latvia would suit you better after all!
    I've always found the earlier I wake up in the day, the more I get done, so by pushing my wake up time up, I'm getting much more VPPs/day than I would if I woke up later. It's weird, but I've found it works for me






    Heading to TJ for a quick in and out trip, haven't been there in about a month now so def due . Hoping I'm home by midnight and can wake up and be on the grind at 6am.

    Gla on the tables!
    07-23-2013 , 10:35 PM
    How high is hyper volume from say 3 a.m. til 9 or 10 PST?

    Asks someone who is unlikely to ever wake up that early with any consistency
    07-24-2013 , 03:09 AM
    Dead but juicy imo. Around 530 i think it picks up but Josh has said he can play every 6m 30+ between like 130 and 5 and not get enough tables.

    Honestly want to just start grinding again but i got 4 hours sleep last night and just popped 1mg xanex and ate a fresh pot brownie so prob should not load anything over a 9m hyper.

    Tried to buy some bananas from my reg cabbie yday and dude shows up with a giant brick for 100 dollars like you see in police seizure photoshoots. But when life gives you bricks you need to make brownies so thats what i did. Have some butter left over so might try some creative meals.

    Have really hope that im gonna get my internet situation fixed. guess there are heavy duty antanaes (not gonna try) you can put on your roof that will catch and boost wifi. Hopefullly this will let me use complexs wifi again. Also got a battery for my laptop so will be able to walk to parking lot if both aircards go out.

    Had been thinking about getting laptop but Lipo mentioned desktop and i have this pretty decent laptop already so if i can get the wireless situation figured out I might upgrade my current grinding latpop with an ssd and teamview for bathroom, cooking, w/e; and then have desktop as main.


    And since were talking about rap itt now I just listened to the newest J. Cole album and aside from Kendrick Lamar's I think it's my favorite rap album of the last year. Couple of my fav songs from it.

    Let Nas Down

    "New York Times" is also really good but doesnt seem to be founds; prob cause 50s on it.

    New Kid Cudi is pretty good too. Thought Jay Z's was below his normal standard but still strongish. Kanye was absolute garbage. I mean I guess I am 30 and prob dont get it but his first couple albums were incredible and i know artistss styles are gonna change but he went front being a rapper to something else. But that's prob what Beatle fan parents thought of their kid's Nirvana so w/e

    Aight brownie kicking in so butter was on point. Hoping to put up some nice MM runs for points but mostly pulling i get internet **** set up. glgl
    07-24-2013 , 05:20 AM
    Damn, I want to stop smoking and eat only weed butter.

    Here are some great starter ideas for that butter:

    thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/09/cooking_with_my_punk-ass_little_sister_penne_a_la_betsy/

    http://heartmindandseoul.com/baked-wonton-tacos/

    I would do them both back to back days.
    07-25-2013 , 10:14 AM
    banana talkkkkkkk (flex). Just listened to new J Cole album yday after reading your post ruseman, and was confirmed pretty good.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gramps
    How high is hyper volume from say 3 a.m. til 9 or 10 PST?

    Asks someone who is unlikely to ever wake up that early with any consistency
    It depends on who's loading; this month volume has been decent as early as 3am as long as quadz and I are both loading...really just depends on the # of regs loading. Once ~5am rolls around our time, always enough volume.

    ____________________________________

    Don't have a full update, went out to TJ night before last and had a good time but led to me not grinding much yday (maybe 5-6k vpps) and then last night the girl who cancelled on me a few days ago wanted to hangout, so went and picked her up at 10:30pm and she just left a few mins ago. Obv didn't sleep much, so I'm gonna just take today off and watch a ton of Mad Men from now until about 1pm, then pop a xanax bar and pass the ****kkk out and be up to start the weekend grind at 2am!

    Got crushed yday, might have lost as much as 6k, don't know and didn't look since I'm not posting a graph/vpp update.


    Freeroll for weekend: Fri morn-Sunday night
    24+ Hours played in that timeslot
    $50 for next 4 posters ITT


    Need to come up with a fun competition for a freeroll for my main August goal (vpp related), anybody have any suggestions? Photoshop competition could be fun but theyve been done so much here on 2p2 so meh, best song contest could work, but once again, have seen that before on here. Really bad at coming up with creative ideas .
    07-25-2013 , 10:19 AM
    postin'
    07-25-2013 , 10:20 AM
    bang bang, glgl dawg of all dawgs. u got that ez tho mayne!!!!

    agree with ya ruse w/ the jay/kanye assesment. will peep some of the other's you mentioned as well
    07-25-2013 , 10:21 AM
    in for 50$
    gl dude

          
    m