Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
**RuseDawg Rosarito SNE Hyper Grind** **RuseDawg Rosarito SNE Hyper Grind**

04-09-2013 , 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecastyles
.
.
04-09-2013 , 04:12 AM
Was joking.

04-09-2013 , 03:03 PM
Haha sweet posts itt yday, totally agree with Gramps though obvs


Anyway, I've been running super ****ty, had a bad weekend at MTTs as well . 7th 888 215 turbo after 22<AQ for 33% of the chips in play with 10 left, 5th 54 KO on PS, 19th 109turbo MET (26k up top), 27th 162 sunday 6m (26k up top), bunch of other runs just nothing working out when I need to rungoot.

Hypers have been a disaster as of late but w/e, gotta just keep chuggin along. Not in the mood for a big update, so will just post my month graph pre RB and then a graph of 300/500 hypers

Sitting on ~320k vpps








Gla, I'll be on the grind this evening, probs starting ~6-7 hours from now, might play a bit this afternoon but idk
04-09-2013 , 04:11 PM
Keep up the grinding!
04-09-2013 , 04:13 PM
04-10-2013 , 04:11 PM
Xolossssssss

Heading out to pick up UFgators, then we're all meeting at Calafia and going to TJ to this sushi place, then pending how much time we have, either going straight to the game, or to the casino to degen for a bit. Got a good crew going, 8 of us going to the game + bumpking is tagging along with us up til the game as he's meeting some friends at the game as well, haven't seen him in about a yr!

Pokers been ****ty, been getting lawl_crushed at everything, an example here, my EV $200s and below since March 1st




Gl to all grinding, I'll def be enjoying the day off!
04-11-2013 , 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps
FTW!!!
04-11-2013 , 01:30 PM
Hide your woman and child from crazy gringo during goal celebration - unless husband wants to be entertained and hi five.
04-11-2013 , 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps
Hide your woman and child from crazy gringo during goal celebration - unless husband wants to be entertained and hi five.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520
04-11-2013 , 03:37 PM
LMAO yea that awesome, what Gramps is referring to is after the TJ team scored, the custom is to throw a bit of beer up in the air. Unfortunately there was more beer left in the cup than I thought and it was a Wednesday night so less drunk people so I was one of a few to be throwing beer....anyway came straight down on myself and this woman and her child; the woman was upset at first but the husband snap turns around and hifives me. Ended up telling him that today was the day his son became a man .

Xolos scored with about 10 seconds left in extra time in the 2nd half to win the game, was pretty sick (sun). Ended up hitting up Caliente casino after that for a bit which was also fun, there were some amazingly hot girls working there, I just sat around and looked at girls, don't do any gambling but was still fun to go there. Ended up going to HK's then as well, might as well when I'm in TJ amirite

Yea was a super fun day overall, sushi place we went to was really good and was good just to be able to get away from the computer for the day. Will be on the grind today though, full offpeak grind as usual!



Pic that oct_c took from our seats, might have a few more pics to post from the game as well
04-11-2013 , 04:10 PM
Some more pics, all taken off one of the bros fb as I still don't have an SD card for my phone, should have one soon though so I can start adding more pics of what I'm doing down in Rosa itt.

Thought we had a group shot but didn't find it on fb, will post it if I come across it.



Apparently no pics of the food got taken, only the money at the end lol, standard




Main entrance/gate to the stadium




From the game





I seem sober




#TeamPalacio





Devoooo







Yeh like I said before, super fun, hoping they make the playoffs and I can go to another game!


Gla grinding today, will have an update at end of the day, sitting on about 327k vpps
04-12-2013 , 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg91
Some more pics, all taken off one of the bros fb as I still don't have an SD card for my phone, should have one soon though so I can start adding more pics of what I'm doing down in Rosa itt.

Thought we had a group shot but didn't find it on fb, will post it if I come across it.



Apparently no pics of the food got taken, only the money at the end lol, standard




Main entrance/gate to the stadium




From the game





I seem sober




#TeamPalacio





Devoooo







Yeh like I said before, super fun, hoping they make the playoffs and I can go to another game!


Gla grinding today, will have an update at end of the day, sitting on about 327k vpps
(Foot and food)baller
04-12-2013 , 03:29 AM
Who's the cutie with the black/red hair? #nohomo

Last edited by Alexnorge; 04-12-2013 at 03:30 AM. Reason: oh snap, twins <3
04-12-2013 , 05:15 AM
<3 football/drinking pics, do the 500's run frequently late @ night?
04-12-2013 , 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfrew
(Foot and food)baller
(hifive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexnorge
Who's the cutie with the black/red hair? #nohomo
lolol twinaments (dance)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRP90
<3 football/drinking pics, do the 500's run frequently late @ night?
+1/(hifive), uhhhh not really, just depends on if there's regs to help load them. Definitely get most of my volume in from time I wake up (about noon PST) until 8pmish.

_________________________________________________

4/11 Update
Month VPPs: 57,812.58
Year VPPs: 336,037.49

Won close to 3k pre RB yday which was nice and also had my first 10k vpp day in foreverrrrr which is also sweet. Feeling good with how I'm playing and think I'm handling the swings of the 3s and 5s really well, never upset, even after losing about 30k in a 3day period this past weekend.

Running really gross at $200s and below, here's all hands on this DB which is March 1st-date as I started a new DB when I got back to Mexico from celebrating my 22nd bday.




I'll post a 300/500 graph when I upload hands, I still use HM1 so they don't even track correctly, and obviously the redline doesn't work. I uploaded a couple of them into HM2 to make sure I had everything set up properly and I do, but I'm uploading those 300/500 games very infrequently as I don't want to stress over the redline as it's so meaningless in the short term.

In the meantime, will just post my 300/500 SS graph for funzies once in a while, dem swongs!





Anyway, gonna be getting a bit of a grind in today I think, then this weekend is mtt's + 3s and 5s! Gla today, will post an update tonight when I'm done or tomorrow
04-12-2013 , 04:46 PM
Nice upswing. I guess hanging out with Gramps gave you some of his luckboxyness
04-12-2013 , 04:58 PM
So ive been almost as lazy updating here as i have been with grinding. Actually had a decent finish to March tableprofitwise, though my volume was pretty pathetic.


Running above EV this month but my volume and redline are both pathetic so no shortage of things to stress about.


Still a couple hundred abis below EV for the year but starting to catch up. Im still going for SNE but ill falling farther and farther behind pace. But i know i can grind out the volume needed to catch up. My buddy and his girlfriend are visiting this weekend. Hopefully that can help me get out of this funk and I can hit the ground running on Monday.

04-12-2013 , 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncfan11
Yoooo what's good ruseman
What's going on man how have you been? You still grinding the live scene? You should come down for a visit soon.
04-12-2013 , 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusemandingo
So ive been almost as lazy updating here as i have been with grinding. Actually had a decent finish to March tableprofitwise, though my volume was pretty pathetic.


Running above EV this month but my volume and redline are both pathetic so no shortage of things to stress about.


Still a couple hundred abis below EV for the year but starting to catch up. Im still going for SNE but ill falling farther and farther behind pace. But i know i can grind out the volume needed to catch up. My buddy and his girlfriend are visiting this weekend. Hopefully that can help me get out of this funk and I can hit the ground running on Monday.

keep ur head up u will pull tru
04-12-2013 , 05:24 PM
Gramps flipping out and you being encouraging. WTF is going on here?

Thanks though. I think im through the shellshock of my downswing and now just need to stop being lazy. Maybe ill try and pull out a couple 1k game days next weeks to snap out of it.
04-12-2013 , 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecastyles
keep ur head up u will pull tru
+1

you have sick work ethic and skills!
04-12-2013 , 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexnorge
Who's the cutie with the black/red hair? #nohomo
04-14-2013 , 12:31 AM
LOL mr sandals



4/13 Update
Month VPPs: 71,605.81
Year VPPs: 349,830.72


Today was 1 of my 2 MTT days of the week, and it was a frustrating day to say the least. I've cut out a lot of my smaller BI/field mtt's in exchange for room to play $300/$500 6m hypers during the MTT grind; did that last week and it worked out well even though I lost 10k that day at hypers. Played well throughout the day, but ran like complete **** in MTT's and lost ~4k or so.

Hypers went very well until the end of the day, was up about 9k pre RB and then all of the sudden for about 1.5 hours straight I just couldnt win an all in, was quite maddening but hey that happens. Can't complain too much as I've booked back to back to back winning days at hypers!

Gonna put in about an hour worth of HT study and then hit the hay, long day tomorrow!

Gla on Sundayfundayyyyy


Last 2 days graph:






Month graph pre rb:






300s/500s Year:

04-14-2013 , 01:27 AM
Just uploaded hands into HM2 so I could check out redline and show the backer, this is just $300s+




Gonna finish studying then showerrrrr it and go to bed, glgl!
04-14-2013 , 02:38 AM
Oh damn, you are one ABI in profit at 300/500s this year. Whatever you do, do NOT reg anymore of those. You must preserve dat positive green line there!

GL tomorrow!

      
m