Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
**RuseDawg Rosarito SNE Hyper Grind** **RuseDawg Rosarito SNE Hyper Grind**

10-31-2013 , 07:30 AM
We have a Ruse sighting in a 2+2 hh thread. I still don't think I've ever been posted as a villain in a hand history

Had no clue you were so cagey in MTT's Ruse.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/87...-line-1384089/
10-31-2013 , 10:44 AM
That was an interesting hand
10-31-2013 , 10:55 AM
Hang in there ruse! glgl
10-31-2013 , 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entim
Ruse,

Are you interested in an alcohol+tournaments prop bet? Will you be in Rosarito before or after christmas? with metrics such as format, ROI, volume, time, and beer taken into account.
Very interested but only way im gonna be in town around xmas is if im finishing off sne so wouldnt be able to "play". lmk your plans when it gets closer and we can fig it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjyykk
We have a Ruse sighting in a 2+2 hh thread. I still don't think I've ever been posted as a villain in a hand history

Had no clue you were so cagey in MTT's Ruse.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/87...-line-1384089/
Heh a bit more cagey than i normally am. Might have been 1 tblng after bsting sunday and oi. Prob should either 4b or f pre but idk. Wasnt sure what else to do on turn. Obv thought i had a few more outs Have 0 confidence in my game atm so not sure about any of it.

So giving up on freerolls/month/life. Not sure what im gonna do going forward but gonna 12 hr cooling off ban and get blacked out. Heres to a better Nov.


Last edited by Rusemandingo; 10-31-2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: fittingly at 666k veeps
10-31-2013 , 06:31 PM
jfc. sorry ruse. you'll turn it around!
10-31-2013 , 06:32 PM
tanking like a boss
11-01-2013 , 05:21 PM
Better win all the gold in November Rusemannnnn



I *think* I now have my poker setup completed for the time being. Since being home, I went and bought a cheapish laptop that I'm going to use for everything but poker; just have to DL PS/TN when I get back and set that up as it'll be my backup computer in case anything goes wrong midsesh on my gaming laptop.

On top of that, I just bought a nice Dell 30" monitor off a fellow Rosa bro, and it'll be waiting for me when I return.

Link to new laptop: http://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrab...00CA/#overview
Link to Dell 30": http://www.amazon.com/Dell-UltraShar.../dp/B004KKGF1O

Combine that with my gaming laptop, my other, older 27.5" monitor, and my decent executive chair,and I've got a solid poker setup .

Will post pics when I get back and get it set up, but in my mind, setup looks something like this:
far left: gaming laptop
middle left: 30" dell
middle right: 27.5"
far right: asus backup laptop

Will be using both computers while I grind, my grinding one for obv that, grinding, and then my other one will have my browser/music/tv shows/whatever else I have going.



Bout to go eat a nice steak dinner, my mom picked up some HUGE 32oz porterhouses and is grilling em up right now, should be goooood. First night back she made meat loaf + au graton potatoes + homemade biscuits + green beans seasoned with bacon and onions and some salts, sooooo good. My mom grew up on a dairy farm, so big, elaborate dinners were bred into her and I've reaped the benefits . Will try to get those pics up at some point tonight, internet has been **** here the past few days with some really bad weather.
11-01-2013 , 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg91
Bout to go eat a nice steak dinner, my mom picked up some HUGE 32oz porterhouses and is grilling em up right now, should be goooood. First night back she made meat loaf + au graton potatoes + homemade biscuits + green beans seasoned with bacon and onions and some salts, sooooo good. My mom grew up on a dairy farm, so big, elaborate dinners were bred into her and I've reaped the benefits . Will try to get those pics up at some point tonight, internet has been **** here the past few days with some really bad weather.
Oh man,

That sounds awesome! I haven't had a home-cooked meal in months.
11-02-2013 , 11:20 PM
Made me hungry now !
11-04-2013 , 05:25 AM
10 more of these and ill be out of my DS...

11-04-2013 , 05:48 AM
nice score ruse


good to hear your collecting PCs now jdawg
11-04-2013 , 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusemandingo
Heres to a better Nov.
gl
Spoiler:

11-04-2013 , 08:35 AM
Ruse, whats your vpp count?
11-04-2013 , 08:35 AM
grats on the score ruse
11-04-2013 , 03:58 PM
Where the 'freak' was the invite mrs dawg? I was hungry


ruse nice score quarter of the way to that elusive 5 figgy


wug vpp count?
11-05-2013 , 06:49 AM
680

Last edited by Rusemandingo; 11-05-2013 at 06:50 AM. Reason: k
11-05-2013 , 08:54 AM
Given up on SNE then ?
11-05-2013 , 10:11 AM
Yeah shooting for 900k now.
11-05-2013 , 01:01 PM
Really or level? I would be happy ofc because that would mean winning the 500$ for me, but otherwise 900k seems like THE worst vpp goal ever...
11-05-2013 , 03:30 PM
more value in 950k imo
11-05-2013 , 03:33 PM
Isn't 900-1mil over 100% rakeback?
11-05-2013 , 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditch Digger
Isn't 900-1mil over 100% rakeback?
Didn't do math but I'm almost 100% sure.
11-05-2013 , 06:12 PM
~18.2k in rake to go from 900k-SNE. ~31k in rb.

Pretty sure Ruse is trying to be funny.
11-05-2013 , 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepehaha
Really or level? I would be happy ofc because that would mean winning the 500$ for me, but otherwise 900k seems like THE worst vpp goal ever...
no such luck for you. Whats you count at if you dont mind me asking?
11-05-2013 , 09:03 PM
Right so u are going for the milly right? Iam at 780k, Its a lock now..

      
m