So, this has been quite the wild ride to SNE this yr. Been a really rough year, pretty disappointed in the results, but I've definitely grown as both a poker player and human being this yr, which is always good. I've learned a lot of good lessons this yr, and think I'll be very well prepared in future years, so overall can't complain too much .
Still really tilting how I ran at the HS's, I won money pre RB at the $100 and below 6m games, just lost all the money at the $200s+ . Oh well, can't do anything about it but get over it and move on.
Anyway, starting today I'm taking 25% of my own action and then my backer is obv covering the other 75%...hopefully this time I'll manage to fully make it on my own dime. Planning on only playing $30-100 bi's until I get fully on my own dime, think this will lead to me succeeding this time unlike earlier this yr . Just going to do a progressive system where I phase my backer out, 25%>50%>75%>100%. Luckily now with my life expenses being so low, especially if I avoid partying in Tijuana, I really don't have to spend more than like $2k/month max if I don't want to which should for sure help me get on my own dime faster.
Going to post some graphs below, don't have a redline graph since my hands are broken up into about 8 DB's this yr across 3 computers, def not going to worry about getting them all in 1 DB, honestly just want to forget about the first 9 months of this yr haha
Probs taking most of today off, stayed up quite late and feeling tired, maybe will put in a sesh of like 30s tonight if I want to play at all.
SNG w RB:
SNG pre RB:
$100 and below 6m:
$109+ and above 6m:
Yea so gl me the rest of the way to 250k I guess, planning on being done for the yr on Nov 26th and home in time for Thanksgiving. Means we have a decent sized grind ahead of us the next 2 months, especially considering the fact that my parents are coming for an 8 day visit in October. Something ~4500 vpp/day if I play 58 of the remaining days I'm in mexico for the yr, vamosssss
Got in a pretty solid grind today considering I was planning to take most of the day off so I could get back on the late night schedule. Ended up taking a nap this afternoon, so already back on the degen sched and felt good enough to grind tonight, quite the win win.
Played 4 short sessions of $30-60 6m, wanted to study a good amount of hands tonight so never loaded longer than 45 mins. Will go back to playing up to $100s tomorrow, hopefully will keep the rungood going .
One good thing about the end of the yr coming up is that there's more around the clock volume. During the summer, I remember Gramps and I would be sitting in 60s-500s some nights and between the 2 of us we'd have <20 tables going which is pretty absurd. Was able to keep up enough 60s almost entire sesh, only having to load 30s at the beginning to jump start the table count and then the occasional game or two if the 60s slowed for a while. Thinking I'll basically be able to play $60s/100s only during my sessions the rest of this yr until I shut down, unless ofc there's nights where the games are super regged out with good regs. Got like 6 straight 6 reg $60s at one point tonight, but games were 4 **** regs so didn't mind really.
Anyway, graphs below. $50 freeroll tomorrow for first 2 replies itt, I have to either play 7 hours or get 5k+ vpps. Gla!