Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Blogs and Goals Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2015, 01:04 PM   #1601
dankness3
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,439
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

I am not debating pre but I would certainly love to know your thought process on this open given the relative stacks at the table
dankness3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:30 PM   #1602
OurSurveySays
Pooh-Bah
 
OurSurveySays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,487
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

Very, very, very happy to announce that Fedor "crownupguy" Holz has joined our stable as a joint investor/coach. I really think this makes us the best place in the world to go to if you want to seriously improve yourself as a poker player. Not only is he one of, if not the best MTT player in the world but he has a great business mind and together with him I expect us to be able to take our company/brand to the heights that I imagined.

Extremely happy about this obviously
OurSurveySays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:00 PM   #1603
Everest17
veteran
 
Everest17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: @beyondtilt
Posts: 3,217
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

wow that's huge, congrats
Everest17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:03 PM   #1604
Big_Mick00
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Big_Mick00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,632
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

Big_Mick00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:08 PM   #1605
mcc3504
Pooh-Bah
 
mcc3504's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: simakos
Posts: 3,815
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

i assume fedor is bringing all his horses with as well?
mcc3504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:41 PM   #1606
straykatbluz
old hand
 
straykatbluz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,423
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

'not up for debate' seems like an odd mindset to have when posting a HH. Why post if certain parts aren't up for discussion? Interesting hand though. imo fold pre, check flop, and as played check river.

Do you bet JJ-AA on this flop? What about 77-99 (66 obv bets but you prob just jam 22-99ish pre right?). Are there any turns you bet when called here on flop? and if so how are you approaching river... showdown with A high or barrelling off? (sizings gonna be weird for those options too even though cbet was nice and small). I don't think he calls twice and checks river with enough to make A high showdown good (especially with stack sizes) and barrelling off seems bad, so am interested to hear what your plan was if you didn't hit an A or 7 on the turn. As played love checking the turn to call river lead/check back river.

Just seems like a 'well I raised so I'm gonna cbet and decide what to do later' type spot. I get that there's some Tx you will play this way (maybe not so much if your just jamming T9s JT-ATs stuff pre) but just dont think thats a good enough reason to get onboard with jamming A7.

check > bet fold > jam ???

Pretty cool news about Fedor, glgl with all that and rest of series!
straykatbluz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:42 PM   #1607
Turn
journeyman
 
Turn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 354
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurSurveySays View Post
Very, very, very happy to announce that Fedor "crownupguy" Holz has joined our stable as a joint investor/coach. I really think this makes us the best place in the world to go to if you want to seriously improve yourself as a poker player. Not only is he one of, if not the best MTT player in the world but he has a great business mind and together with him I expect us to be able to take our company/brand to the heights that I imagined.

Extremely happy about this obviously
GG!
Turn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 03:23 PM   #1608
OurSurveySays
Pooh-Bah
 
OurSurveySays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,487
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by straykatbluz View Post
'not up for debate' seems like an odd mindset to have when posting a HH. Why post if certain parts aren't up for discussion? Interesting hand though. imo fold pre, check flop, and as played check river.

Do you bet JJ-AA on this flop? What about 77-99 (66 obv bets but you prob just jam 22-99ish pre right?). Are there any turns you bet when called here on flop? and if so how are you approaching river... showdown with A high or barrelling off? (sizings gonna be weird for those options too even though cbet was nice and small). I don't think he calls twice and checks river with enough to make A high showdown good (especially with stack sizes) and barrelling off seems bad, so am interested to hear what your plan was if you didn't hit an A or 7 on the turn. As played love checking the turn to call river lead/check back river.

Just seems like a 'well I raised so I'm gonna cbet and decide what to do later' type spot. I get that there's some Tx you will play this way (maybe not so much if your just jamming T9s JT-ATs stuff pre) but just dont think thats a good enough reason to get onboard with jamming A7.

check > bet fold > jam ???

Pretty cool news about Fedor, glgl with all that and rest of series!

hey

not up for debate.. i just meant, it was definitely fine with the exact table conditions, ofc theres lots and lots of times id fled pre here, folding here is std obv, but in this spot it was std to open, so it didn't need to be debated here and i knew if i said nothing everybody would give me the boring "fold pre" :P
OurSurveySays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 03:39 PM   #1609
Calm Down
old hand
 
Calm Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,995
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

pads make room in your inbox
Calm Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 04:27 PM   #1610
DanteA
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DanteA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: hugecashes heaven
Posts: 7,863
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurSurveySays View Post
great business mind
"I challenge anyone"

Spoiler:


Grats though.
DanteA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 05:51 PM   #1611
Tcarnage
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 987
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurSurveySays View Post
Very, very, very happy to announce that Fedor "crownupguy" Holz has joined our stable as a joint investor/coach. I really think this makes us the best place in the world to go to if you want to seriously improve yourself as a poker player. Not only is he one of, if not the best MTT player in the world but he has a great business mind and together with him I expect us to be able to take our company/brand to the heights that I imagined.

Extremely happy about this obviously
Nice life..Congrats

PS I open up stars now to see this..

Tcarnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 06:31 PM   #1612
OurSurveySays
Pooh-Bah
 
OurSurveySays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,487
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

<3333
OurSurveySays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:38 PM   #1613
JIMMERZZZ
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 322
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcarnage View Post
Nice life..Congrats

PS I open up stars now to see this..

Yea was railing this too.Talking about a sign of things to come...GL Pads keep it up !!
JIMMERZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 06:40 AM   #1614
Trunks9000
stranger
 
Trunks9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Dendermonde - Belgium
Posts: 4
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

So who took it down?
Trunks9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 08:36 AM   #1615
OurSurveySays
Pooh-Bah
 
OurSurveySays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,487
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

Fedor obv
OurSurveySays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 09:19 AM   #1616
LeeHwak
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 20
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

Weren't you supposed to take the day off ?
LeeHwak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 09:34 PM   #1617
Ist Das Crazyboi
grinder
 
Ist Das Crazyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 543
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

glglgl!
Ist Das Crazyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:20 PM   #1618
Tcarnage
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 987
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

Here is a song for A milli


Here is a song for 2 milli (2x)


Special Russian Special for 3Milli Chips..
Tcarnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:24 PM   #1619
OurSurveySays
Pooh-Bah
 
OurSurveySays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,487
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

Played very little tables today and started late. Played fkn beasty A game and finished 1/16 in $700 6max No Limit. Come back tomorrow for this




LFGGGGGGG
OurSurveySays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:29 PM   #1620
elliot10181
veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,721
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

Congrats, huge addition to the stable!
elliot10181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 11:50 PM   #1621
hapunkt
banned
 
hapunkt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Tiki Bar
Posts: 6,199
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

Congrats for adding Fedor! GL this evening, TID!
hapunkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:44 AM   #1622
LOLCh1pPorn
Pooh-Bah
 
LOLCh1pPorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Probably not folding
Posts: 4,574
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

glgl tonight! #wcoopbracelethunting
LOLCh1pPorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 06:45 AM   #1623
OurSurveySays
Pooh-Bah
 
OurSurveySays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,487
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

Thanks guys <3
OurSurveySays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:59 AM   #1624
OurSurveySays
Pooh-Bah
 
OurSurveySays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,487
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

OurSurveySays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 11:01 AM   #1625
Sir_Alex
newbie
 
Sir_Alex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In the air
Posts: 32
Re: Pads1161 #bracelethunting

GL today!
Sir_Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive