Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Blogs and Goals Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 01:36 AM   #576
deny
banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 18
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

Right I'm out of here for good(unless there's denials of account ownership) You guys blindly defending coopah are mind boggling.Got more evidence of lies/contridictions but when the ptr evidence is roundly ignored/ridiculed then it's obvious I'm wasting my time. I guess when he starts his 4th challenge with more lies and excuses then the penny might finally drop.
deny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:08 AM   #577
coopah
old hand
 
coopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,259
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleQ View Post
Coopah, but why are you explaining yourself?

Forget the guy and move on!
Just getting my point across, and seeing what he/she comes up with next.

Ofc will move on now with...

Spoiler:


and

Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by deny View Post
Right I'm out of here for good(unless there's denials of account ownership) You guys blindly defending coopah are mind boggling.Got more evidence of lies/contridictions but when the ptr evidence is roundly ignored/ridiculed then it's obvious I'm wasting my time. I guess when he starts his 4th challenge with more lies and excuses then the penny might finally drop.
I could, but ofc I won't, tell you that I play/have played on two accounts which both show 6 figure profits since the original challenge begun. Oh, and also the account I am probably most up on isn't even tracked on PTR. Something you maybe were not aware of. But anyway, there is no need, and even if you came back there is again no need to out them as you have proven your worth by remaining anonymous. Shy like a little girl perhaps?

Adios!
coopah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:20 AM   #578
deny
banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 18
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

Pathetic deflection again ignoring the proof that you lied about your 2011 start of the year, mrgrinder and cdotman, coopahs old 2p2 accounts before he'd mastered the art of lying and before he perfected his excuses. Four 2p2 accounts total. everythings always so convinient in coopah land. Adios and gl with the lies
deny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:32 AM   #579
...|...
banned
 
...|...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: dafaq
Posts: 3,072
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

deny stop being a douche. If you read coopah's post from BEFORE his first challenge you'll know he went into a bender where he couldnt win anywhere except on boss for a while

then he went back into crushmode and destroyed everywhere.. if i remember right? that was many years ago. Everybody thought he was a fish on a heater back then. Even if he was lying a bit about his winrates recently, his actual winrate is still thousand of k's above 99,999% of 2p2 coaches
...|... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:37 AM   #580
ver gato
banned
 
ver gato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: getting there
Posts: 1,577
I just don't see the point of this argument.

Why would deny lie?
Why would coopah lie?

Even if he is down on some accounts, poker is a game of overall winnings and he's up a decent chunk of money overall.

Not to mention it's non of our business counting coopahs money.

So please stop derailing this awesome thread, drny
ver gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:51 AM   #581
coopah
old hand
 
coopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,259
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by deny View Post
Pathetic deflection again ignoring the proof that you lied about your 2011 start of the year, mrgrinder and cdotman, coopahs old 2p2 accounts before he'd mastered the art of lying and before he perfected his excuses. Four 2p2 accounts total. everythings always so convinient in coopah land. Adios and gl with the lies
Spoiler:
coopah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:56 AM   #582
maton808
old hand
 
maton808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,230
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by deny View Post
Pathetic deflection again ignoring the proof that you lied about your 2011 start of the year, mrgrinder and cdotman, coopahs old 2p2 accounts before he'd mastered the art of lying and before he perfected his excuses. Four 2p2 accounts total. everythings always so convinient in coopah land. Adios and gl with the lies
You have an obvious agenda here, out it or stay out of pg&c.
This is getting weird and kind of creepy that you seemingly care so much
maton808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:03 AM   #583
coopah
old hand
 
coopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,259
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

Graph whilst in Thailand:

Spoiler:


Spoiler:
coopah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:12 AM   #584
coopah
old hand
 
coopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,259
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire



Ran good at 5k i guess...
coopah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:29 AM   #585
coopah
old hand
 
coopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,259
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopah View Post
Ran good at 5k i guess...
coopah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:45 AM   #586
...|...
banned
 
...|...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: dafaq
Posts: 3,072
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

in b4: pixels dont match up. PHOTOSHOP
...|... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:49 AM   #587
Bobo Fett
Carpe Diem
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 52,392
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by deny View Post
im astonished at the lack of people questioning this guys stories/motives.
Why? This isn't a coaching thread or somewhere that OP is soliciting money. It's a PG&C thread, and people aren't usually all that concerned with fact-checking every post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deny View Post
. i know hes had atleast 4 2p2 accounts now. This might seem like a moot point but I can't figure out why anyone with nothing to hide needs so many.
Leaving aside the fact that you don't seem to understand what moot point means, what of it? Lots of people have multiple accounts here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deny View Post
If he hadnt charged for coaching before i'd deffinatley not of entered this thread. Fact is he has and I can't trust that he isnt currently charging more people under false pretences. Just because he says on here he isnt really doesnt fill me with confidence. I mean hes lied about his age on this thread. Why wouldnt he cover this up when he actually stands to gain something?
Well, if he offers coaching somewhere other than the coaching forum, please report the posts. If he pays for a thread in the coaching forum, that would be a great place to bring in your accusations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deny View Post
I'm extremely mythed and very dissapointed with 2plus2 that my comments were removed. For the life of me I cant understand why undisputed, uncontested facts were removed from this thread.
Well, I'm rather miffed with your derailment of this thread, which is probably why a mod deleted a bunch of your posts. That, and the fact that many posters choose to keep their screen names anonymous for a variety of reasons, and therefore the posting of other posters' screen names without their permission is frowned upon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deny View Post
It seems that just because I have no reputation on this forum I have no right to voice concerns or display facts
No, the exact same actions would be taking place if it was someone with 5 years and 5,000 posts here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deny View Post
which is a bizarre state of affairs considering
i have nothing to gain in posting here other than looking out for the wider intrests of the poker community.
That may be, but seeing as there's nothing to be protected here, maybe I should start questioning your motives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deny View Post
Also after almost 40 hours and 3 emails to 2p2 I still can't reply to pm's.
Really? You emailed the site 3 times in less than 2 days about this?? Maybe instead you should have a look around the forums and find that the reason you can't PM isn't some conspiracy to silence you, but is instead very standard:

Quote:
To prevent spam we require that new members participate in the community before private messaging is activated. Normal use of the forums will automatically enable this feature.

While we don't disclose the exact requirements, they are easy to meet. We have no wish to limit those new to 2+2 who are only looking to be a part of the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deny View Post
Then in a bizzare turn of events all these comments were removed and I received a pm stating if I enter this thread again without stating my sources I would be "insta banned from 2p2".
Well, considering the only people who could PM you were mods or admins, you should consider yourself very lucky that I don't ban you right now for ignoring that PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deny View Post
Search the accounts and engage you're brain. Jesus christ.
Oh, the irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deny View Post
Right I'm out of here for good.
Good idea.
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #588
blakkman08
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
blakkman08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LOLdonkaments
Posts: 13,103


blakkman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #589
deny
banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 18
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

Quote:
Leaving aside the fact that you don't seem to understand what moot point means, what of it? Lots of people have multiple accounts here.
Well he was accused of lying on previous 2p2 accounts so the point isnt moot after all.

Quote:
Well, I'm rather miffed with your derailment of this thread, which is probably why a mod deleted a bunch of your posts. That, and the fact that many posters choose to keep their screen names anonymous for a variety of reasons, and therefore the posting of other posters' screen names without their permission is frowned upon.
Initially it was coopah himself who asked me to name the screen names known to me.

Quote:
Well, if he offers coaching somewhere other than the coaching forum, please report the posts. If he pays for a thread in the coaching forum, that would be a great place to bring in your accusations.
Ok i admitt i dont know his motives. Dont see how that should stop me from voicing concerns though.

Quote:
Really? You emailed the site 3 times in less than 2 days about this?? Maybe instead you should have a look around the forums and find that the reason you can't PM isn't some conspiracy to silence you, but is instead very standard:
Quote:
Well, considering the only people who could PM you were mods or admins, you should consider yourself very lucky that I don't ban you right now for ignoring that PM.
Dont see what your point is here atall. Infact your putting words into my mouth suggesting i thought there was a conspiracy to silence me which i never immplied atall. I just wanted to reply to the mods pm which i couldnt do. If you genuienly believe im trying to derail this thread and there is no substance to anything ive said, then go ahead and block me.

If you dont think that the ptr accounts i posted here dont prove inconsistencies in his previous claims than that is one thing. But dont dance around the issue cutting and pasting other things i said that you think you can pick holes in.

If you really want me to leave this thread alone why not try ignoring me rather than trying to embaress me with your condesending ways.
deny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #590
blakkman08
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
blakkman08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: LOLdonkaments
Posts: 13,103
Ffs just block the guy already
blakkman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:08 PM   #591
Alobar
Born Ready
 
Alobar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd turtle from the bottom
Posts: 42,325
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett View Post


Well, considering the only people who could PM you were mods or admins, you should consider yourself very lucky that I don't ban you right now for ignoring that PM.
Im not as kind as Bobo
Alobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:49 PM   #592
playinbig
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 28
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

I dont understand the whole last posts here from this guy. Makes not much sense. If someone has multiple accounts that doesnt make him a liar.
My view is i dont read all threads here or not that many but i found coopahs interesting and i was reading and following from time to time and at once coopah didnt write anything more and i looked last posts there and saw that someone in the old thread wrote something like what a guy beats poker and then he goes to roulette table and throw it all the window again it sounded like this. And i think this pissed off coopah a bit and that was why he started new thread with new name think and that was reason why he told other age maybe.
When i looked to the thread here i had the assumption this could be coopah because he wrote like coopah and sounded like. And i even thought about sending pm to Grind/coopah to ask if he is same guy but i had send coopah pm before about some poker advice as i think he is a skilled good player and as i didnt get respond i didnt pm again because i am not someone who is bothering other people or something.
So i dont understand this why we dont look what coopah is making its good for him for motivation and maybe enjoying and good for poker interested too as he is a good player think who even says some things about the hands he posts.
I looked giev moneys thread too and gievs thread looked to me like when i checked it i am so great 50k again today like and not much more else.
I dont think this is a real challenge here though because i think coopah will do it and knowing what he does.
playinbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:14 AM   #593
niveaformen
journeyman
 
niveaformen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Samoborski Novaki
Posts: 242
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

Can you post allin = true graph, 3+ players?

Thanks
niveaformen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #594
coopah
old hand
 
coopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,259
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

Got talking to a lady at the hotel restaurant last night. Spoke to her for 4 hours, she was age 55 from Australia. Idk how the convo started but I just knew she would be great to speak to, and I was not wrong. Anyway, she has motivated me a lot, we got talking about all the serious issues in this world, e.g. climate change, animal extinction etc, and I am probably more fond of animals than anything else in the world really. I hate animal cruelty. A friend of mine also creates websites, and has suggested i have my own in the past, i've said no but now I'm thinking maybe setting up my own website for the new year and then maybe set a goal of maybe $1mil over 1 or 2 years, i'd update the site with all kinds of stuff too, and then at the end of the goal actually give a certain % away to a great cause. Would need to think about how much to give, but was initially thinking if I won $1mil I could give $100k.

Just a thought...

Will post that graph when I get back to London and have all my hands
coopah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:47 AM   #595
Spectral Fury
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 348
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

50k profit whilst on holiday, mbn.

Some of your most profitable/interesting hands on hol?
Spectral Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:29 PM   #596
MastaAces
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
MastaAces's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Constant lapse of unconscious raps
Posts: 8,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by coopah View Post
Got talking to a lady at the hotel restaurant last night. Spoke to her for 4 hours, she was age 55 from Australia. Idk how the convo started but I just knew she would be great to speak to, and I was not wrong. Anyway, she has motivated me a lot, we got talking about all the serious issues in this world, e.g. climate change, animal extinction etc, and I am probably more fond of animals than anything else in the world really. I hate animal cruelty. A friend of mine also creates websites, and has suggested i have my own in the past, i've said no but now I'm thinking maybe setting up my own website for the new year and then maybe set a goal of maybe $1mil over 1 or 2 years, i'd update the site with all kinds of stuff too, and then at the end of the goal actually give a certain % away to a great cause. Would need to think about how much to give, but was initially thinking if I won $1mil I could give $100k.

Just a thought...

Will post that graph when I get back to London and have all my hands
+1 to helping animals!
MastaAces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:41 PM   #597
coopah
old hand
 
coopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,259
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

I have alot of interesting hands actually, but will post them when i'm back in London on weds when i have my own free time again...
coopah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:59 PM   #598
...|...
banned
 
...|...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: dafaq
Posts: 3,072
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

just give some hours to animal shelters or make a website to facilitate adoption from it. Much better than just shooting money at the problem.
...|... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:58 AM   #599
Grind4Money90
grinder
 
Grind4Money90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 556
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

Right, landed at London Heathrow this morning, now it's time to get my life back on track.

Need to make some objectives, will finalise these soon, but for now:

- Need to set a goal regarding going on running. I have 91 days until I go away to Vegas for my 25th Bday, i was thinking maybe doing 60/91.

- Will think of some financial goals, aswell as number of hands goals

- Update this thread every single mofo day

- Post graphs, hands, updates, etc

- Think more about my idea i mentioned a couple of posts back regarding charities for animals

- FIFA 13 has come in the post, so i want to get really good at that

- I have 2-3 books i want to read before the end of this year

- I'm contemplating learning PLO, but this is just a brief idea and would need to start low...

- Any other suggestions would be welcome
Grind4Money90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:59 AM   #600
Grind4Money90
grinder
 
Grind4Money90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 556
Re: My journey to becoming a millionaire

Just going to export all my hands from Thailand off laptop and onto big computer , will then post graph since challenge begun, and then will post some hands today too...
Grind4Money90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive