Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Blogs and Goals Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2015, 04:19 AM   #501
Bobo Fett
Carpe Diem
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 52,379
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

JFC, I hardly know where to start here.

I haven't gone back to see how this all started because what I've read in just the last 20-30 posts is making my eyes bleed. But I might have the gist of what's going on from what I've seen so far.

All of you endlessly trolling OP, whether he deserves it or not (and I can certainly see why some think he does), enough already. It looks like there's even at least one account created solely for trolling OP - find something else to do.

OP, if you're actually going to spend your time posting on your own site about the terrible trolls here, maybe it's time to lock things up, for your own good. If you're going to keep posting here about how each person is next on your list, I'll just go ahead and do that.

If you have a problem with someone's posts, that's what the Post Report feature is for, so a moderator can deal with any issues. At this point, it's pretty tough to clean up this thread as there's so much back-and-forth going on, but we can deal with future problems if you can avoid the exchanges.

All that said, I think this most recent post sums things up best for you with some really, really solid advice:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 south View Post
Had to look up this thread to see what caused all the aids in the cambo thread. RF, why don't you just chill out? You are a troll's dream, you just get fired up over every little comment. Do your thing and don't waste brain power on all this other stuff.
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 06:13 AM   #502
djle2
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,921
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

I for one is interested in tomorrows twitch. How bad can it be, I wonders....

What is their twitch account? closest I get is a account called Spew.

Last edited by djle2; 05-05-2015 at 06:18 AM. Reason: does it not surprise me that info is not available...
djle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 08:48 AM   #503
mack's
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 65
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehabbing Fish View Post
Why, the masses cant take the unknown and it freaks people out that I have something that is different and they cant understand due to the lack of presentable strategic information

you realize your site is the exact copy of a hundred other failed projects by all the kids that want to own a poker site? The only difference is a lot of those failed projects used 10$ templates that looked better and they didnt have petty fights and ******ed weed stories or an obese angry "CEO" creating a fitness and acceptance poker related site.

You should really learn what the word troll means. Trolling is the art of causing mayhem by posting stuff that is usualy not how the person feels but knows that it will light fires. Trolling is definitely NOT people stating truths and the OP feeling offended because hes bipolar.
mack's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 09:16 AM   #504
HankTheBank
self-banned
 
HankTheBank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Rolling along
Posts: 882
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

My 2 cents for the next stream would be to
Have the model play some SNG's it may elevate her level of involvement with escalating blinds and all. Some of the ring micro stakes cash games can be dreadfully boring to watch especially if the person playing them is a novice.

Good luck with show #2
HankTheBank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 09:24 AM   #505
Rehabbing Fish
self-banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Spew Fish Land
Posts: 1,470
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 south View Post
Had to look up this thread to see what caused all the aids in the cambo thread. RF, why don't you just chill out? You are a troll's dream, you just get fired up over every little comment. Do your thing and don't waste brain power on all this other stuff.
Hey 5 South, will consider the last part thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett View Post
JFC, I hardly know where to start here.

I haven't gone back to see how this all started because what I've read in just the last 20-30 posts is making my eyes bleed. But I might have the gist of what's going on from what I've seen so far.

All of you endlessly trolling OP, whether he deserves it or not (and I can certainly see why some think he does), enough already. It looks like there's even at least one account created solely for trolling OP - find something else to do.

OP, if you're actually going to spend your time posting on your own site about the terrible trolls here, maybe it's time to lock things up, for your own good. If you're going to keep posting here about how each person is next on your list, I'll just go ahead and do that.

If you have a problem with someone's posts, that's what the Post Report feature is for, so a moderator can deal with any issues. At this point, it's pretty tough to clean up this thread as there's so much back-and-forth going on, but we can deal with future problems if you can avoid the exchanges.

All that said, I think this most recent post sums things up best for you with some really, really solid advice:
Hi, Bobo, yeah JFC is about right, Ill knock off the second bold part and chill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djle2 View Post
I for one is interested in tomorrows twitch. How bad can it be, I wonders....

What is their twitch account? closest I get is a account called Spew.
It can vary from just bad to really really bad, will soon see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack's View Post
you realize your site is the exact copy of a hundred other failed projects by all the kids that want to own a poker site? The only difference is a lot of those failed projects used 10$ templates that looked better and they didnt have petty fights and ******ed weed stories or an obese angry "CEO" creating a fitness and acceptance poker related site.

You should really learn what the word troll means. Trolling is the art of causing mayhem by posting stuff that is usualy not how the person feels but knows that it will light fires. Trolling is definitely NOT people stating truths and the OP feeling offended because hes bipolar.
I know I need to lose like 20 or so more, but not sure if Im obese, maybe fluffy and or squishy.

Ill listen today and chill, Im exhausted and it could point to some of this.
Rehabbing Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 09:26 AM   #506
Rehabbing Fish
self-banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Spew Fish Land
Posts: 1,470
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankTheBank View Post
My 2 cents for the next stream would be to
Have the model play some SNG's it may elevate her level of involvement with escalating blinds and all. Some of the ring micro stakes cash games can be dreadfully boring to watch especially if the person playing them is a novice.

Good luck with show #2
Hi Hank thanks for the 2 cents and I was considering the sngs. I dont think cash is the best either. Not that it matters as Im not the best person to coach, but SNGs are my weakest but maybe they are the best so may give it a whirl today.
Rehabbing Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 11:55 AM   #507
Rehabbing Fish
self-banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Spew Fish Land
Posts: 1,470
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Woke up feeling a little tired and down. I know I will get totally trolled for what Im about to write and I will just have to accept it and do what I said and chill. I know I smoke to much and should cut it down, maybe should get my mental health checked out like many are saying as everyone keeps telling me Im bipolar/schizophrenic/whatever.

I've received massive negative feedback on my troll article and my behavior here. Truthfully I thought the article was kinda funny and thought people would like it as its clear Im being bullied and and mistreated.

My mistake from the beginning was treating this thread like dear diary and bearing my life as the way it was/is. Ive made tons of mistakes with the biggest being about the value of my company in three weeks.

My new site has pretty much been designated a dud both for the way it looks and the whole concept.

I have traveled to many places and have met with people to discuss my project and received great feedback. Ive done many proof-of-concepts to engage feasibility with the idea and traffic possibilities and they all came up extremely positive.

The general idea of my project started with a simple idea and felt with my coordinating and developing skills it was totally possible, but it looks like I may have been wrong.

Im not sure what the reaction of 2p2 admin people would have at my idea as it seems like Im poaching people but in the end its the opposite as their would be a bounce back effect and much more involvement. My goal would not to take them away from 2p2, but to encourage to post more to build their following and brand, and also continue to add to the awesomeness of 2p2.

My goal was to land multi-media contracts with the best of the best content creators on 2p2 (at first then I would expand to other worlds and types of names).

I would then have them blog more formally on my site. Each person would be able to create on the topics they want, on a schedule to ensure consistency.

Each section that I focused would get highly developed with time with the most unique content creators out there.

The girls just came along with the Twitch explosion and decided it would be cool to turn more of a learning project to them involved and also other noobs in a more organized way so that progress and the experience can be captured.

I believed if I had these 20 or so creators I would be able to bring large solid traffic over and build something truly special where they could get rewarded for their hard work in a more formal way.

My monetization at the first phase would be through a structured VIP program that includes online tournies, merchandise (clothes mostly), access to premium content, more involvement, other things that could be considered a high ROI as there is just so much u can do.

Down the road in 6 months or so we would be able to publish premium content through writings and in the form of video on the site. The possibilities are endless as the type of content creators involved would have powerful stuff to share when developed with care. Imagine video of ten of your favorite 2p2 PGCers playing live/online or a twenty table tourney with ten of those guys and ten super hot model playing poker noobs, that would be fun. More premium content could be naked poker (girls only lol), naked other activities (no porn, maybe pool volleyball, IDN).

With high traffic u can then throw advertising in there. I have a few other ways to make money with time and Im sure others could figure out quite a few more ways to make it go boom.

Anyways that is it in a nut-shell.

I was trying to get the most awesome writers together on one team striving for the goal to make something special.

As for money, I can access cash from inside sources who are looking for a project. I have money to pay for things but to get the real cash I need the proper numbers.

The trolling and my reaction to it has pretty much killed everything that Ive worked for and I guess most are correct. Its to bad as I have people outside of poker who love what they see, but there is now mass confusion that I have not brought forth the names of the people I thought I would have by now and the fact they are not blogging for me now.

I guess I was the wrong guy to bring this type of project to light.

I will hopefully Twitch later if the tech will cooperate and hope to find some silver linings, but its clear few are interested in what Ive done.

But when it comes down to it I probably cant handle the heat of the trolling and chaos, and I sure did help myself with the behavior Ive displayed.

Sorry to those who followed this story, those whose names got thrown out there, and while I dont want to spoon, sorry to any trolls who feel Ive wronged by saying something mean or over the top.

Last edited by Rehabbing Fish; 05-05-2015 at 12:02 PM.
Rehabbing Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 12:25 PM   #508
Aventon
adept
 
Aventon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Alemania
Posts: 823
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

So that's the end of the Spewfish odyssey?
Aventon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 12:58 PM   #509
mack's
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 65
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

tl:dr :

OP realizes hes probably bipolar then forgets about it a couple words later and restarts calling everyone that has access to reality a troll. Still forgetting that everyone once supported him untill they offered opinions and advices and rehab started attacking them for being trolls and then talking about law suits.

OP knows he won't make money from his site but still thinks he has something no one has ever seen(bipolarity at it again)

OP states that his mom will continue giving him cash but he wishes he had numbers for his business to bring to the VC's who would surely love a badly designed website with blogs from poor degens that have a very little following on 2p2(but inflated by the constant reloads from the same people on every update)

OP does not understand the constant approval from his friends are out of pitty or from other drugged up bipolars.

OP needs professional help and a job
mack's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 01:06 PM   #510
Rehabbing Fish
self-banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Spew Fish Land
Posts: 1,470
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventon View Post
So that's the end of the Spewfish odyssey?
IDN


Quote:
Originally Posted by mack's View Post
tl:dr :

OP realizes hes probably bipolar then forgets about it a couple words later and restarts calling everyone that has access to reality a troll. Still forgetting that everyone once supported him untill they offered opinions and advices and rehab started attacking them for being trolls and then talking about law suits.

OP knows he won't make money from his site but still thinks he has something no one has ever seen(bipolarity at it again)

OP states that his mom will continue giving him cash but he wishes he had numbers for his business to bring to the VC's who would surely love a badly designed website with blogs from poor degens that have a very little following on 2p2(but inflated by the constant reloads from the same people on every update)

OP needs professional help and a job
I appreciate the tips Mack.
Rehabbing Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 01:38 PM   #511
Rehabbing Fish
self-banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Spew Fish Land
Posts: 1,470
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Thanks again mack

The Facebook likes I have are through legit Facebook targeted marketing.

I admitted I failed on many projects in here.

My book had creative success but could not get the marketing or distribution down.

I cant stomach this, I am weak.

Bobo please close the thread, Ill request a perma-ban and leave 2p2 forever.

My life is obviously ****ed up and destroyed.

I will go get professional help, please dont punish me more, Im not a bad person.

I will take the troll post down by the end of the day, I need to have my guy do it.

good bye...
Rehabbing Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 03:55 PM   #512
Bobo Fett
Carpe Diem
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 52,379
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

On the ban, let's try a couple of weeks and see if you still feel the same way.
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 09:17 PM   #513
Rehabbing Fish
self-banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Spew Fish Land
Posts: 1,470
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Thanks Boba Fett for opening my thread back up.

What a lot of people dont see is the personal information that was taken from my personal Facebook and other sensitive personal info that was doxed such as addresses by Macks, who is clearly Rewket. I have updated Rewkets thread who is also known as ...|..., a person who attacked me on five different platforms over a period of many months.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...6&postcount=78

Lots of people will ask why Im being so aggressive and brush me off as being insane but that is fine, I have my reasons for everything, and its great to weed out the tribe as I will be needing quite a few people.

I have progressed past my wildest dreams. It will take a few months for it really to be clear about what Ive accomplished, but it will come, the trolls will do all the linking for me.

This thread will be a clearinghouse for immense hate, but once the dust settles I can move onto poker (both live and online), weed models, weed, travel, and other cool stuff. My weed model GTO is through the roof, I will give the world something they have not seen. The best part is I have evolved in the 420 and travel industries, and the poker world is a third industry I dabble in. This takes a lot of pressure off and I can work in more peace as I will not be letting these horrible humans tilt me as much as last year.

So Id say if your new here to read my story from the beginning as its going to be quite the thread.

I pondered starting a new thread but there is so much info here that needs to be cleared up.

My business is in a partial stealth mode which means there is work out there but a lot is covered for security reasons but its all coming out over the summer, and IMO its beyond awesome.

Last edited by Rehabbing Fish; 05-25-2016 at 09:25 PM.
Rehabbing Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 11:51 PM   #514
p2 dog, p2
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,537
Cool Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

420

p2 dog, p2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 11:55 PM   #515
Rehabbing Fish
self-banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Spew Fish Land
Posts: 1,470
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Hi Dog!

I dont want to give away where I am at this time, but I went to much better place for 420 than So Cal, I didnt think it was possible, but Im in a true promised land .
Rehabbing Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 02:22 PM   #516
LonelyBox
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,252
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Subbed , will read later
LonelyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 04:29 PM   #517
RehabbingFish2
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 64
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Congrats to everyone who had the foresight to meet with me and have an open mind.

Also to those who understand how to behave properly.

Im taking an office in the hottest startup market in the world this week.

Multiple angels have extended the needed funding.

VCs are being met with in the next few weeks and a pretty amazing valuation is expected when finally released.

Im now working with amazing models and quite the crew coming together.

The poker side also came together very nicely.

This gimmick account probably will be banned soon, so hopefully those in power will un-ban Rehabbing Fish when I request that as this 100% true story is going to be amazing.

Probably the best of the year, even better than that awesome 500k one...

Buckle up!

Hope to connect with all the killer talent I met, but may take some time as Im jammed up with amazing influencers in every direction.
RehabbingFish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:17 PM   #518
LonelyBox
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,252
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Sick bump, unfortunately that post is way too long for me to read it. Can you make shorter post plz
LonelyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:31 PM   #519
RehabbingFish2
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 64
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

YES!!

Congrats to everyone who had the foresight to meet with me and have an open mind.

Also to those who understand how to behave properly.

Im taking an office in the hottest startup market in the world this week.

Multiple angels have extended the needed funding.

VCs are being met with in the next few weeks and a pretty amazing valuation is expected when finally released.

Im now working with amazing models and quite the crew coming together.

The poker side also came together very nicely.

This gimmick account probably will be banned soon, so hopefully those in power will un-ban Rehabbing Fish when I request that as this 100% true story is going to be amazing.

Probably the best of the year, even better than that awesome 500k one...

Buckle up!

Hope to connect with all the killer talent I met, but may take some time as Im jammed up with amazing influencers in every direction.

Last edited by RehabbingFish2; 01-22-2017 at 08:31 PM. Reason: sorry this story aint for the lazy...
RehabbingFish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 09:41 PM   #520
HankTheBank
self-banned
 
HankTheBank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Rolling along
Posts: 882
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

When is Rewket and six dot going to get PWNT with legal actions?

Last edited by HankTheBank; 01-22-2017 at 09:48 PM.
HankTheBank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 10:19 PM   #521
coinflipper
veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: america#1
Posts: 2,223
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by RehabbingFish2 View Post
YES!!

Congrats to everyone who had the foresight to meet with me and have an open mind.

Also to those who understand how to behave properly.

Im taking an office in the hottest startup market in the world this week.

Multiple angels have extended the needed funding.

VCs are being met with in the next few weeks and a pretty amazing valuation is expected when finally released.

Im now working with amazing models and quite the crew coming together.

The poker side also came together very nicely.

This gimmick account probably will be banned soon, so hopefully those in power will un-ban Rehabbing Fish when I request that as this 100% true story is going to be amazing.

Probably the best of the year, even better than that awesome 500k one...

Buckle up!

Hope to connect with all the killer talent I met, but may take some time as Im jammed up with amazing influencers in every direction.
every word you type is cringe to the max. your such a train wreck of a human man its creepy.
coinflipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 10:46 PM   #522
RehabbingFish2
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 64
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankTheBank View Post
When is Rewket and six dot going to get PWNT with legal actions?
In time, he is getting his, but the wheels of both justice and business turn slow, but they are connected and coming.
RehabbingFish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 10:48 PM   #523
RehabbingFish2
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 64
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinflipper View Post
every word you type is cringe to the max. your such a train wreck of a human man its creepy.
Must be nice to be able to make such judgements with zero info as to my live sites, backers and partners in the poker and other industries.

You pretty much reflect the stench of that our society now emits.

Enjoy the show...
RehabbingFish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 12:51 AM   #524
RehabbingFish2
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 64
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

Coinflipper u got issues, why are u stalking me?

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=3905
RehabbingFish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 01:11 AM   #525
coinflipper
veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: america#1
Posts: 2,223
Re: Grinding + Getting Fit + Crushing Biz from Awesome San Diego

i really only read internet poker,travel, pgc and negative feedback disuptes. every few months you go off your meds and post a ton in 2/4 of those sections so i happen to witness your insanity often. before you say im attacking you, it doesnt take a mental health professional to see there is something very wrong. im guessing you are at your best when you are not around 2+2, then you have breaks and you show up for a few days/weeks until you ask to be banned (which should be a major red flag itself)
coinflipper is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive