Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013

03-10-2013 , 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticElephant
Just doing my old douche post thing, but hopefully you think about that A5 travesty and my post turns into a brilliant educational post for you.
coming from you i highly doubt it sir but thanks i ll evaluate and maybe i ll find sth intelligent in ur words of wisdom. glhfbye
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticElephant
Just doing my old douche post thing, but hopefully you think about that A5 travesty and my post turns into a brilliant educational post for you.
It's so sad to always see you post like this. Like honestly, apart from the fact that you're a 19 year old DEPRESSED kid. You have this feeling that your words are either wanted or needed when neither is true. I'm sure your cowboy friends will come after me for being honest with their loved one, but maybe, just maybe, your life isn't all that because you're always acting like a complete dick? Which btw isn't exactly something to be proud of at the age of 19, neither is depression btw.


Sorry for derail. Here's a threadsaver.



Spoiler:
It's a painted picture of the hottest woman alive, seeing your new found love for painting I figured this would be suitable

Last edited by Mzbourg; 03-10-2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: You btw do always come across as a douche, something tells me being behind a screen on the internet plays part in this.
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakkman08
hahaha was that you? cuz ur turn call seems equally ******ed guess i gave you more credit than is appropriate

as i said i spewed away 6buyins yesterday this one is included in that.
I don't think your play is bad, theres no AK in his range really so you will often get him to fold. When he ships it there you will never split though so river would be a fold.

Nice thread btw, you're making some nice progress well done!
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 11:56 AM
rly dont think she s hot at all what happened to

blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 12:01 PM
^ 100% still in love with her, but that was mainly for her attributes, Emilia Clarke as a blonde is super sexy
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 12:04 PM
tastes i guess

Spoiler:
[x] thread saved? i think so
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzbourg
It's so sad to always see you post like this. Like honestly, apart from the fact that you're a 19 year old DEPRESSED kid. You have this feeling that your words are either wanted or needed when neither is true. I'm sure your cowboy friends will come after me for being honest with their loved one, but maybe, just maybe, your life isn't all that because you're always acting like a complete dick? Which btw isn't exactly something to be proud of at the age of 19, neither is depression btw.

I am genuinely not depressed at all, don't know where that has come from. I act like a complete dick on an internet forum which has pretty much descended into pure crap anyway, has no bearing to my person in real life.
My life is pretty sick actually, amazing at poker, amazing at football, amazing at economics, don't know what else I could ask for.

Last edited by PlasticElephant; 03-10-2013 at 12:26 PM. Reason: basically I'm the illest.
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 12:22 PM
OK, we got it, u re amazing.

Now, gtfo plz.

tyvm.
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzbourg
I. I'm sure your cowboy friends will come after me for being honest with their loved one,
To the rescue!!!



this is more making up stuff than being honest btw
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticElephant
I am genuinely not depressed at all, don't know where that has come from. I act like a complete dick on an internet forum which has pretty much descended into pure crap anyway, has no bearing to my person in real life.
My life is pretty sick actually, amazing at poker, amazing at football, amazing at economics, don't know what else I could ask for.
I already apologized for derailing, let's not further derail this thread okay? I sincerely hope you're amazing at all these things and may you make that million by the age of 25.
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 12:29 PM
then burn it all an hookers blow and all that other amazing stuff you got going for you sir. all the best.
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticElephant
I am genuinely not depressed at all, don't know where that has come from. I act like a complete dick on an internet forum which has pretty much descended into pure crap anyway, has no bearing to my person in real life.
My life is pretty sick actually, amazing at poker, amazing at football, amazing at economics, don't know what else I could ask for.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakkman08
OK, we got it, u re amazing.

Now, gtfo plz.

tyvm.
this

oh and in and gl
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 12:54 PM
he is right about that A5 hand though
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 12:55 PM
bro plz. same for you. either post some thoughts or dont bother posting and keep fapping to that jap porn of yours
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 01:02 PM
why are you sizing your betsizes like that?
what are you trying to accomplish with betting both turn and river?
why do you call river?
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 01:06 PM
have i at any point stated that i agree with my river call? i already said i played 'like a ******' yesterday and spewed in many spots. i know the river call is bad and he never doesnt have flush+ so i think to his river jam i should be folding.

how bout telling me how you would size them rather than you aswell sounding dickish like you know the solution to all of the worlds problems? what is it with you guys that makes you think u r sooo special that you just go around posting like this? i honestly dont get it
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 01:09 PM
your 3betsizing is very non-standard so i would expect you to have a reason for it

fwiw id prob check somewhere in the hand postflop but that is not really relevant
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 01:11 PM
i think my turn bet is too small if anything. who says what s standard? would you go 8bb? seems way too big and unneccessary.

i think range vs range wise my play is fine my sizing on turn is the only one i dont approve of

see? it can work if u post like a normal human looking for normal interaction
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 01:12 PM
Yeah also 3betting pre is an abomination ofc.
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakkman08
i think my turn bet is too small if anything. who says what s standard? would you go 8bb? seems way too big and unneccessary.

i think range vs range wise my play is fine my sizing on turn is the only one i dont approve of

see? it can work if u post like a normal human looking for normal interaction
i find it hard to believe you would want to size this way with QJ or AA anywhere postflop. your turnbet is small, mostly because your flop bet is too small to begin with

how am i not posting like a normal human being? i told a person that another person was right without resorting to ad hominem
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 01:17 PM
and i agree i should bet bigger with both of those hands. we all happy now?
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 01:56 PM
oh cool there s an igrone list
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 02:12 PM
wow that was a long stretch of derail
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 02:21 PM
$0.10 on stars for the best threadsaver. go
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote
03-10-2013 , 02:29 PM
Spoiler:


I win. Nobody beats Kate Mara.
blakkman08 - Grind up the Stakes in 2013 Quote

      
m