Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Blogs and Goals Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 05:48 PM   #376
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disorienter View Post
I'm curious to know how many spots you honestly think that you miss cause of the amount of tables that you play? Or do you think you'd have the same estimated ROI playing 8 tables?

I myself think that 6 is enough, since its frying your brain so fast with all the close decisions. I think all other forms of poker is easier to play for profit, but these damn hypers are addictive and fun for the moment.

Spoiler:
I personally don't think I'm missing very many spots at all since I'm only playing 16 tables; maybe 1 thinnish spot per game? I rarely miss bubble pwning spots and think I adjust well in game to whose behind me to act still. I'm getting less games/hr than I'd like, but it's okay because I'm trying to focus still and make sure I"m playing well....I might build up to 24 tables though not sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Eddie Mush View Post
gl sir... was wondering, now that your a mexican, is it easier to get your money off merge
Tyty . It would be, but I just had my backer wire me $'s, just easier that way.

I haven't used my Mexican bank account and don't plan too, just opened it for paperwork for PS.


______________________________________________

Light day today since I didn't get much sleep last night and am super tired right now, just busted the SWU a bit ago ITM, rejammed with 33 into Thay3r's AA, oh well. QQ<AQ in the mil for piles, but still hanging in there with 20bb at T400 about 2.5 hrs in. Whenever I finish the mil im done for the day

jdawg91 is offline  
Old 11-13-2011, 10:35 PM   #377
Disorienter
grinder
 
Disorienter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Around the globe
Posts: 596
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg91 View Post
I personally don't think I'm missing very many spots at all since I'm only playing 16 tables; maybe 1 thinnish spot per game? I rarely miss bubble pwning spots and think I adjust well in game to whose behind me to act still. I'm getting less games/hr than I'd like, but it's okay because I'm trying to focus still and make sure I"m playing well....I might build up to 24 tables though not sure
Its kinda a solid brag to say "only 16". 16 is equivalent to about 25 FR and most people don't even come close to that. I'm not a hater, so please don't make me one . I don't know if you are a relative to Nanonoko, but paying attention to all stack sizes and taking notes on regs playing 24 6M tables is just not possible. Please make a vid sometime when you play for a couple of minutes. It would be awesome to see it in action.

Cheers
Disorienter is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 01:08 AM   #378
MattDaBeast
adept
 
MattDaBeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 712
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Jdawg for Team Pro Online!!! He really draws the white kids who moved to a different country to play poker demographic! (Also I kinda want to see a Jdawg Pro Avatar )
MattDaBeast is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 01:38 AM   #379
PapaPyrite
veteran
 
PapaPyrite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Blogoshpere
Posts: 2,612
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

GG man, at least you cashed one in your first Sunday back

Shame about the misunderstanding in the NC thread, we're all behind you, you know that!

It isn't fair, or right IMO, but you will survive, and be back here in a couple days. I'm in skype chat all the west coast hours, usually playing late night donkaments when the Euros are asleep lol

Get some rest tonight, get back after it manana

glgl
PapaPyrite is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 03:06 PM   #380
suNshiNe`
newbie
 
suNshiNe`'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 29
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

hey jd,
i played long time ago the old 2,20 180er with you.
nice progress you´ve made. i´m rlly impressed how you were doin the last few months.
will you aply for team online as Matt mentioned?
suNshiNe` is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #381
yougotG0T
adept
 
yougotG0T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 868
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

looks like OP has a shady past and has been temp-banned for trying to circumvent the rules regarding the marketplace. https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...&postcount=310
yougotG0T is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #382
perdanny
journeyman
 
perdanny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 351
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotG0T View Post
looks like OP has a shady past and has been temp-banned for trying to circumvent the rules regarding the marketplace. https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...&postcount=310
Your 2+2 status is "grinder" but all you can do is grind posts, Jdawg91's threads always been a fun read and he put alot of time and effort updating and answering posters, so dont make fun of yourself, get lost.
perdanny is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #383
yougotG0T
adept
 
yougotG0T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 868
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

from what i hear he's also banned from Parttimepoker for rolling on a stake or something. i dont know how long ago this was but i dont think he'd roll anyone now. he's made a quite a few mistakes but he does seem remorseful.
yougotG0T is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 04:00 PM   #384
hotwings18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
hotwings18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quest for 12
Posts: 11,317
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Josh seems a-ok in my book
hotwings18 is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 09:40 PM   #385
HoleInOne11
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,260
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Who the hell cares about what he has done in the past???? All that should matter is that he is not the same person as he was back then and is more than legit now. People shouldn't have to carry around all the mistakes they've made in the past. It isn't as if everyone itt is whiter than white irl and on here. It's funny how quickly some people are willing to turn on someone.

<3 for the Jdawg91
HoleInOne11 is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 09:42 PM   #386
zackryan28
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,790
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disorienter View Post
Its kinda a solid brag to say "only 16". 16 is equivalent to about 25 FR and most people don't even come close to that. I'm not a hater, so please don't make me one . I don't know if you are a relative to Nanonoko, but paying attention to all stack sizes and taking notes on regs playing 24 6M tables is just not possible. Please make a vid sometime when you play for a couple of minutes. It would be awesome to see it in action.

Cheers
lol. Comparing him to Randy Lew is just absurd. They play completely different games.

Playing as many tables as Josh does is not insanely hard; with that said, Josh does it better than most.
zackryan28 is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 10:23 PM   #387
Disorienter
grinder
 
Disorienter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Around the globe
Posts: 596
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackryan28 View Post
lol. Comparing him to Randy Lew is just absurd. They play completely different games.

Playing as many tables as Josh does is not insanely hard; with that said, Josh does it better than most.
It wasn't a direct comparison to Randy if you re-read my post.

My point was, 16 ST tables are not the same as 16 6M CG tables of course, but there are still so many things to pay attention to.
Disorienter is offline  
Old 11-15-2011, 01:58 AM   #388
Rusemandingo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rusemandingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Playas de Rosarito
Posts: 14,055
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Best day ive had since moving to lock, but look at the ****ing traffic. Im gonna add 20s on 2x vip day, but 2 months ago i could avg 100 games an hour from 5s and 10s only, easily.

Rusemandingo is offline  
Old 11-15-2011, 03:29 AM   #389
TeamTrousers
talks the talk
 
TeamTrousers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Remembering when stars was good
Posts: 12,902
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotG0T View Post
looks like OP has a shady past and has been temp-banned for trying to circumvent the rules regarding the marketplace. https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...&postcount=310
You really seem like a hardcore hater. Looks like you don't know the full story though, so you should probably just keep quiet for a bit.
TeamTrousers is offline  
Old 11-15-2011, 05:49 AM   #390
BustoFish
adept
 
BustoFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Forrest
Posts: 997
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

**** haterz, jdawg remains my fellow RB grinder and hero...
BustoFish is offline  
Old 11-15-2011, 10:14 AM   #391
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Back! Watsup everyone, got a short temp ban but taken care of, no big thing . So after a low volume Sunday, which btw is a horrible idea since the $30s are hella soft so I def won't make that mistake again, I had a planned low volume monday as I knew I had to go into town with my roommate to Banco Santander to open his account. He's gotta go back in to town today, but we got all the paperwork done and he was a lucky SOB and got the guy who speaks good English whereas I had to open my acct in all Spanish which is certainly a lot harder .

Anyhow, we got that done and we decided to hit up El Gerente which is a taco stand a few blocks from the bank that was regarded as good in the Rosarito thread; definitely got a ton of food for how little you paid but it wasn't anything amazing and most likely won't go there again as we usually eat at home since we're 15 mins from town. Then we headed down to Papas&Beer which was a short walk and is on the beach. Had to deal with a LOT of people trying to sell **** to us, was quite annoying but expected. And finally after that, we cabbed it over to Comercial Mexicana and grocery shopped a bit and headed back home.

After getting home, dealt with some 2p2 related stuff as I got unbanned and then just chilled with the roommate and watched the Packers crush!

My plan for today is to get in about 400 games. I've kinda given up hope on getting to 200k VPP, it was going to be a ridiculous grind anyway as I started with 27k VPP's when I got here but I always shoot for the stars. I'd rather just keep studying a ton every day and be ready to absolutely crush 2012.

Here's results from my 300 game sesh yesterday




And overall graph



Gl today everyone


Quote:
Originally Posted by Disorienter View Post
Its kinda a solid brag to say "only 16". 16 is equivalent to about 25 FR and most people don't even come close to that. I'm not a hater, so please don't make me one . I don't know if you are a relative to Nanonoko, but paying attention to all stack sizes and taking notes on regs playing 24 6M tables is just not possible. Please make a vid sometime when you play for a couple of minutes. It would be awesome to see it in action.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackryan28 View Post
lol. Comparing him to Randy Lew is just absurd. They play completely different games.

Playing as many tables as Josh does is not insanely hard; with that said, Josh does it better than most.
Disorienter, I agree with Zack here pretty much 100% which doesn't come as a shock since I think most of Zack's posts are pretty much spot on. I will say this though, most super turbo grinders on Merge couldn't 20+ table (Idk if anyone has 20+ tabled for long periods of time besides myself and Reasons14) and I was profitable pre RB which is a good enough brag imo, but I did it while playing up to 30 tables during primetime hours.

With that being said, the new dealing speed is pretty crazy with these hypers; it especially affects this game because there's hardly any postflop play. My last about 600 games on PS I've actually moved up to 18 tables and I'm doing that with ease even while heatering which means I'm obv getting to more 3 handed and HU situations than I would while downswinging. I'm thinking there's a good chance I can get up to 22-24 tables by the new year but doubt I'd go higher than that. My main problem is some days my internet is laggy out here and if I'm at 15 tables I can lag/freeze on the reg and still not time out unless it happens a ton and I lose my time banks.

Will also note that I rarely take note's on players while playing because as you said, its pretty impossible. But, I think I study for one more often, and for two, more efficiently, than most other players. I know the other high volume regs games inside and out, I did the same thing when I played on Merge. Now a good reg changes up their game regularly against other regs, but you don't see that happening all that often cuz most regs suck or are playing too many tables to actually do something like that .

I'll make a vid if I ever DL camtasia on this computer which probably won't happen, my laptop had it and I made some quick vids before but this new desktop has basically nothing on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattDaBeast View Post
Jdawg for Team Pro Online!!! He really draws the white kids who moved to a different country to play poker demographic! (Also I kinda want to see a Jdawg Pro Avatar )
Hahaha, Team Pro Online would be the nuts. I'll probably apply for it next year, but doubt I'll get it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaPyrite View Post
GG man, at least you cashed one in your first Sunday back

Shame about the misunderstanding in the NC thread, we're all behind you, you know that!

It isn't fair, or right IMO, but you will survive, and be back here in a couple days. I'm in skype chat all the west coast hours, usually playing late night donkaments when the Euros are asleep lol

Get some rest tonight, get back after it manana

glgl
Tyty pyrite, appreciate all the <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by suNshiNe` View Post
hey jd,
i played long time ago the old 2,20 180er with you.
nice progress you´ve made. i´m rlly impressed how you were doin the last few months.
will you aply for team online as Matt mentioned?
Thx man, I'm pretty happy BF happened as my game wasn't that good up until it, have improved immensely the last few months which is awesome and I'm hoping that I become one of the few SNE SNG grinders that profits pre RB in 2012. The only guys who do profit pre RB at SNG's and play enough to hit SNE (that I can think of) are Spacegravy, Phase89, JasonKobe, and Simakos.

As said to Matt, I will def apply to Team Pro Online next year, but doubt I get it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotG0T View Post
looks like OP has a shady past and has been temp-banned for trying to circumvent the rules regarding the marketplace. https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...&postcount=310
Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotG0T View Post
from what i hear he's also banned from Parttimepoker for rolling on a stake or something. i dont know how long ago this was but i dont think he'd roll anyone now. he's made a quite a few mistakes but he does seem remorseful.
Yea I ****ed up a lot when I was 15-17, just like any typical teenager does. If you followed along with my 180 prop in October 2010, everything was talked about in that thread and I just went through it all again yesterday posting it. Since turning of age, I've become one of the more well known 2p2ers and have done a ton of staking and investing as mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perdanny View Post
Your 2+2 status is "grinder" but all you can do is grind posts, Jdawg91's threads always been a fun read and he put alot of time and effort updating and answering posters, so dont make fun of yourself, get lost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwings18 View Post
Josh seems a-ok in my book
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Klinkz View Post
Who the hell cares about what he has done in the past???? All that should matter is that he is not the same person as he was back then and is more than legit now. People shouldn't have to carry around all the mistakes they've made in the past. It isn't as if everyone itt is whiter than white irl and on here. It's funny how quickly some people are willing to turn on someone.

<3 for the Jdawg91
Thx to all 3 of you, appreciate the <3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamTrousers View Post
You really seem like a hardcore hater. Looks like you don't know the full story though, so you should probably just keep quiet for a bit.
. <3 TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustoFish View Post
**** haterz, jdawg remains my fellow RB grinder and hero...
RB ftmfw sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusemandingo View Post
Best day ive had since moving to lock, but look at the ****ing traffic. Im gonna add 20s on 2x vip day, but 2 months ago i could avg 100 games an hour from 5s and 10s only, easily.

Jesus the traffic has gone lower since Merge reopened and 6max double up's were eliminated? That's so ridiculous. Nice day though! Haven't seen you on skype in forever, you should come on some time after 9 or 10pm in between your 2 late sessions as I'm usually done playing by then.
jdawg91 is offline  
Old 11-15-2011, 10:40 AM   #392
ILS007
journeyman
 
ILS007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 252
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Keep up the good work!! Looking super solid
ILS007 is offline  
Old 11-15-2011, 10:57 AM   #393
bmess0
adept
 
bmess0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fist pump calling
Posts: 1,109
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

GL josh. Hope the swongs keep going your way!
bmess0 is offline  
Old 11-15-2011, 01:03 PM   #394
Mecastyles
Pooh-Bah
 
Mecastyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hyper, Hyper
Posts: 4,660
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by suNshiNe`
hey jd,
i played long time ago the old 2,20 180er with you.
nice progress you´ve made. i´m rlly impressed how you were doin the last few months.
will you aply for team online as Matt mentioned?

Thx man, I'm pretty happy BF happened as my game wasn't that good up until it, have improved immensely the last few months which is awesome and I'm hoping that I become one of the few SNE SNG grinders that profits pre RB in 2012. The only guys who do profit pre RB at SNG's and play enough to hit SNE (that I can think of) are Spacegravy, Phase89, JasonKobe, and Simakos.
I can think of a few more, but ur right there arent many, i be next year one of them plz =]]

buschapa crushes the **** out of everything but most of al 18man
bigbluffzinc, nuff said, psycho winrates
jackal is up a pre rb too i think
fricirics
die_broke999 hyper
acoimbra hyper
shanceC hyper
sbyla absolute sicko
dombomain wins good at 6/9max and 18man
jellycz
..
Mecastyles is offline  
Old 11-15-2011, 01:14 PM   #395
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILS007 View Post
Keep up the good work!! Looking super solid
Thx man, for all of you who don't know, ILS is finishing up SNE. Hes doing a pretty psycho grind here to finish the year after being wayyyy behind pace. His PG&C is a really good one to follow, I'd highly suggest it.
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/17...-28th-1117217/


Quote:
Originally Posted by bmess0 View Post
GL josh. Hope the swongs keep going your way!
Tyty, I hope so too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecastyles View Post
I can think of a few more, but ur right there arent many, i be next year one of them plz =]]

buschapa crushes the **** out of everything but most of al 18man
bigbluffzinc, nuff said, psycho winrates
jackal is up a pre rb too i think
fricirics
die_broke999 hyper
acoimbra hyper
shanceC hyper
sbyla absolute sicko
dombomain wins good at 6/9max and 18man
jellycz
..
Ah yea, forgot about the hyper sattie grinders who make SNE. True true
jdawg91 is offline  
Old 11-15-2011, 02:19 PM   #396
TheChamp11
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TheChamp11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: oiville
Posts: 6,914
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

glgl Josh.
TheChamp11 is offline  
Old 11-15-2011, 07:06 PM   #397
MattDaBeast
adept
 
MattDaBeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 712
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Honestly, if you made SNE next year and profited pre-rb, I think you'd have a legit shot at Team online. You have a big following on 2+2 (this thread is basically a blog) and do quite well in your game of choice. Hell, even if you don't profit pre RB you could still get it because being a winning player isn't exactly a pre-requisite of being a PS Pro.

PROTIP: You should probably win a SCOOP/WCOOP event while you're at it, might help your chances.
MattDaBeast is offline  
Old 11-15-2011, 08:36 PM   #398
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp11 View Post
glgl Josh.
Ty sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattDaBeast View Post
Honestly, if you made SNE next year and profited pre-rb, I think you'd have a legit shot at Team online. You have a big following on 2+2 (this thread is basically a blog) and do quite well in your game of choice. Hell, even if you don't profit pre RB you could still get it because being a winning player isn't exactly a pre-requisite of being a PS Pro.

PROTIP: You should probably win a SCOOP/WCOOP event while you're at it, might help your chances.
Yea I sure hope so. Not gonna worry about Team Online during the year really like some people do, but hopefully my results will speak for themself and I have a shot.

_________________________________________

Put in a short session just now, took a nap earlier as I wasn't feeling well at all. Will probably put in 1 or 2 more sessions tonight and call it a night.

Does anyone want to prop me on me hitting 200k VPP by the end of the year? I'm at 44.3k now and we have 45 days left in the year, so I'd have to play 541 games every single day on avg the rest of the year to hit 200k.




And here's my HEM so you can see how I'm doing so far in terms of games/hr, note that I am playing more tables now than when I first started (was like 12-14 tabling to start, am up to 18 now)

jdawg91 is offline  
Old 11-16-2011, 01:10 AM   #399
entim
Pooh-Bah
 
entim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Groindeng
Posts: 4,003
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecastyles View Post

buschapa crushes the **** out of everything but most of al 18man

..
Sure, but he might dump 40k playing heads up 5ks and block his sharkscope
like yourself
entim is offline  
Old 11-16-2011, 04:28 AM   #400
kmt5
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 366
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Jdawg Screw the hatters man we all make mistakes along the way threw our journey we call life. What's important is we learn from them and move on while becoming a better person. Do Your thing man and tear $hit up at the $30's!

With all of that said if you got a sec to spare, or can one of you other Merge Super regs give me some quick advice please? Trying to go from Busto to Robusto Jdawg style but keeping games registered is a huge pain in the a$$.

I am running both merge keys and stack and tile but missclick to much trying to reg and close the windows please let me know what u other sicko's do to prevent this? I got 2 Monitors wish there was a way to keep the register lobbie and pop up windows on just the 2nd but cant figure out how? Hopefully im just a blind idiot and there is a way to prevent the register windows from joining my Stack grid.

Thanks

Last edited by kmt5; 11-16-2011 at 04:50 AM. Reason: forgot to mention my tile setting is set to never cuz any other options and I get bad lag
kmt5 is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive