Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Blogs and Goals Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #3026
Rusemandingo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rusemandingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Playas de Rosarito
Posts: 14,055
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
I feel so uncool/out-of-the loop with the terminology being used in this and other threads. Thank goodness for the Urban Dictionary.
Please start a NC thread in STTF where you post words and terms youre unfamiliar with
Rusemandingo is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #3027
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

I'm not going to agree or disagree with what Zima is saying, but the one thing I will say is that the actual field itself is very very very much softer in any wcoop/scoop/whatever _coop that I would sell to compared to the average $60-200 6m hyper that I play.

Obviously we all know this, or we should all know this.

With that being said, my personal opinion is that after receiving much coaching on postflop situations from my new backer (who open sits HU/6m up to 20knl every day and also plays up to $2k hu hypers/turbo hu on the reg), that I have become much better with my overall postflop game....ranging an opponent, being able to grab sizing tells more quickly/efficiently, learning when and where to turn a value hand you had into a bluff, etc etc and I think that what I sell is super profitable. Most midstake and under MTT players do not play that well imo (this does not mean all clearly, theres some sicko's grinding low-midstake mtts), and have massive ICM leaks late game, which is something that I KNOW I'm very good at...learning ICM pressure points and how that affects how both I should play and what others should react to it etc

Not going to post anything else on the topic and I'm not going to apologize to dybboss for going nuts on him itt because he clearly deserves it, instead I will post a stripper story as I haven't posted one in a while....been being nitty lately IRL anyway and the times I do go out I just don't post my crazy stories.





Stripclub story starts here: If you wanna skip ^^


So 3 nights ago I took a buddy to HK for the first time and it was just him and I. We ended up getting a VIP booth like I do a lot and we were having a good time with our girls and whatnot. I end up leaving to go to the bathroom real quick as this booth didnt have a bathroom in it and I see a HSMTT reg I'm buddies who along with 5 other mtt regs chillin at a table.

They see me and the one guy snap told me to get a foam show (the lesbian show with the shaving cream...the one I showed a pic of with myself and boliver like in november) for them. So I naturally agree and start running down waiters I know in this club trying to get them to do a foam show for us. I got brushed off by the first 2guys i asked with them saying **** like 'not happening again tonight' or w/e but then I find my man Paco and I know I'm golden. I told him I had 6 poker players here with me, 4 it's their first time and they want to see a foam show, we obviously have money etc etc and he agrees and 13 mins later we had a foam show for us on the main stage downstairs (sun).

Was pretty funny just realizing that I could even pull something like that off, this club is one of the top rated strip clubs in North America right now (on the site I was told to use for strip club rankings/reviews) and I've spent enough time I can just order a ****** foam show....who does this .

Was a pretty good show as always, then I got introduced by Paco to this new girl. He knows the body type I like and holy *** this girl fit the bill, so I head back up to the VIP booth I was in, knowing I was definitely bangin this chick out. She spoke no english but my spanish is where I can have a pretty normal conversation with someone as long as they speak slowly so I can understand them . There wasn't much talking going on for like 30 mins, went up there and got right to business . I ended up getting her for $40 which is stupid cheap even for Mexico, most HK girls are like $60-100, think her being new played a big reason .

Also, she was so hot to me that I went again the following night and banged her out again (for $40 again) and then got her #, forgot to get it the night before and I obvs have to work on getting her to Rosarito for free..... especially because I can't go back to TJ again without losing my freeroll haha

Well, now that this is out of the way, I guess I should go start playing poker
jdawg91 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 10:52 PM   #3028
Bolsta
journeyman
 
Bolsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 310
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg91 View Post

Stripclub story starts here: If you wanna skip ^^


So 3 nights ago I took a buddy to HK for the first time and it was just him and I. We ended up getting a VIP booth like I do a lot and we were having a good time with our girls and whatnot. I end up leaving to go to the bathroom real quick as this booth didnt have a bathroom in it and I see a HSMTT reg I'm buddies who along with 5 other mtt regs chillin at a table.

They see me and the one guy snap told me to get a foam show (the lesbian show with the shaving cream...the one I showed a pic of with myself and boliver like in november) for them. So I naturally agree and start running down waiters I know in this club trying to get them to do a foam show for us. I got brushed off by the first 2guys i asked with them saying **** like 'not happening again tonight' or w/e but then I find my man Paco and I know I'm golden. I told him I had 6 poker players here with me, 4 it's their first time and they want to see a foam show, we obviously have money etc etc and he agrees and 13 mins later we had a foam show for us on the main stage downstairs (sun).

Was pretty funny just realizing that I could even pull something like that off, this club is one of the top rated strip clubs in North America right now (on the site I was told to use for strip club rankings/reviews) and I've spent enough time I can just order a ****** foam show....who does this .

Was a pretty good show as always, then I got introduced by Paco to this new girl. He knows the body type I like and holy *** this girl fit the bill, so I head back up to the VIP booth I was in, knowing I was definitely bangin this chick out. She spoke no english but my spanish is where I can have a pretty normal conversation with someone as long as they speak slowly so I can understand them . There wasn't much talking going on for like 30 mins, went up there and got right to business . I ended up getting her for $40 which is stupid cheap even for Mexico, most HK girls are like $60-100, think her being new played a big reason .

Also, she was so hot to me that I went again the following night and banged her out again (for $40 again) and then got her #, forgot to get it the night before and I obvs have to work on getting her to Rosarito for free..... especially because I can't go back to TJ again without losing my freeroll haha

Well, now that this is out of the way, I guess I should go start playing poker
Pics or GTFO, IMO
Bolsta is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 11:27 PM   #3029
masterfrew
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckproof View Post
This was posted in another PG&C thread, pretty motivating stuff

More gay than motivating..
masterfrew is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 11:34 PM   #3030
luckproof
old hand
 
luckproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rolling my R's
Posts: 1,935
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfrew View Post
More gay than motivating..
Oh come on you know you just did some push ups
luckproof is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 02:53 AM   #3031
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Haha F that vid

_______________________________________________

Solid day today, got off my redline downswing which felt F good. Up to 437,238.21 vpps on the yr and 33,544.76 for the month.




Month:












Had to update my backer with HEM graphs today, so figure I'll post them in here as well

Overall: -$2871.04, EV +$3459.33




60s-100s: -$12,769.78, EV +$3976.19




200s: +$9898.74, EV -$516.86





And Cev for 2-6handed for the lolz, chips under EV at all stages of the tournament, 2-2, 3-3 and 4-6





Gonna try to pass out quick and get up early and get in a big grind tomorrow, gla!
jdawg91 is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 04:06 AM   #3032
Zima421
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Zima421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,963
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

mbn to run good in bigger things
Zima421 is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 04:11 AM   #3033
CCuster_911
You Only Live Once
 
CCuster_911's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ATX
Posts: 24,434
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Havent really been keeping up with this thread. Are you going for SNE? I thought you were going to give up earlier in the year when you were grinding merge?

Last edited by CCuster_911; 09-07-2012 at 04:22 AM.
CCuster_911 is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 04:14 AM   #3034
TheTyman9
Pooh-Bah
 
TheTyman9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: gym? you betcha...
Posts: 4,576
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zima421 View Post
mbn to run good in bigger things
^^hero
TheTyman9 is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 04:25 AM   #3035
Matt Crocker
old hand
 
Matt Crocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: What ARE birds? We just don't know.
Posts: 1,338
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCuster_911 View Post
Havent really been keeping up with this thread. Are you going for SNE? I thought you were going to give up earlier in the year when you were grinding merge?
jdawg's gonna jdawg
Matt Crocker is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 04:46 AM   #3036
Eldorian
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,274
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolsta View Post
Pics or GTFO, IMO
+1 ... and -1 ... i dont know, i want pics but do not GTFO
Eldorian is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 07:15 AM   #3037
uppOner
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 61
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zima421 View Post
disagree

again, not saying jdawg is or isnt a good buy at what he is selling, just so many people have no idea about this stuff and are just spouting nonsense
lols he is a sng grinder how can he be good

lols noobs
uppOner is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 08:16 AM   #3038
Rusemandingo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rusemandingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Playas de Rosarito
Posts: 14,055
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Looks like you get the redline going in the right direction.

gl today.
Rusemandingo is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 08:31 AM   #3039
ready 2 win
Pooh-Bah
 
ready 2 win's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,968
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppOner View Post
lols he is a sng grinder how can he be good

lols noobs
[x] zima confirmed noob

Spoiler:
ready 2 win is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 08:37 AM   #3040
Mecastyles
Pooh-Bah
 
Mecastyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hyper, Hyper
Posts: 4,660
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

,
Mecastyles is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 12:25 PM   #3041
Eldorian
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,274
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfrew View Post
More gay than motivating..
gay men dont **** the maid...
Eldorian is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #3042
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Damn slept for >10 hrs and felt good, woke up yesterday with a sinus/allergy infection and was hoping I'd get a ton of rest for a big grind this weekend .

Time to put in said big grind this weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zima421 View Post
mbn to run good in bigger things
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTyman9 View Post
^^hero
Haha yea, would be quite disastrous if I was running as badly in 200s as I'm running at 60s/100s, thankfully I'm running hot at dem 200sies

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCuster_911 View Post
Havent really been keeping up with this thread. Are you going for SNE? I thought you were going to give up earlier in the year when you were grinding merge?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Crocker View Post
jdawg's gonna jdawg
confirmed jdawgs gonna jdawg. To catch you up CCuster, i quit the SNE grind at the beginning of april when i started grinding mtts right before scoop. I grinded solely mtts with a few sngs on the side until basically mid june, then went to the wsop for a week on a boozecruise, came back and played merge for 1.5 months, then came back to PS to start a late SNE run on August 14th and booked a prop against Demetri1978 on me hitting SNE. I'm right at my 'personal' pace I set when I restarted the grind, have accrued about 155k vpps in the 25 days since restarting the challenge.

Srry for the cluster**** paragraph, too lazy to make it easier to read ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorian View Post
+1 ... and -1 ... i dont know, i want pics but do not GTFO
hahah good thing theres no pics so we won't have to decide .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusemandingo View Post
Looks like you get the redline going in the right direction.

gl today.
Yeaaa felt good to finally get off that redline downswing. Tyty, you too
jdawg91 is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 03:58 PM   #3043
Eldorian
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,274
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

sick sweat on the bap thread... 2 hrs to go and not cancelled yet, gogogo
Eldorian is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #3044
ArnijsBarnijs
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 515
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorian View Post
sick sweat on the bap thread... 2 hrs to go and not cancelled yet, gogogo
bap thread?
ArnijsBarnijs is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #3045
Eldorian
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,274
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

buy a piece

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/16...l-mus-1242856/
Eldorian is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 05:48 PM   #3046
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Hehhh yea didn't have to cancel this one, I just throw **** up and see if it sells, thats why some get cancelled.

__________________________________________________ ____

Good start to the day, would be nice to keep the boomswitch going!

Will be starting back up at the top of the hour after sync break

jdawg91 is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 03:14 AM   #3047
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Finished the day with about 8k vpps which is sweet, up to 445k on the year and back on pace for 175k vpps on the month.

Gonna head to bed in a bit here, have to be up for WCOOP in about 7 hrs







month:





Overall:

jdawg91 is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 03:20 AM   #3048
TheTyman9
Pooh-Bah
 
TheTyman9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: gym? you betcha...
Posts: 4,576
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

holy friggin swongs batman........would you be having 10k swings without the 200s?
TheTyman9 is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 03:24 AM   #3049
push4glory
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Czech Rep.
Posts: 479
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

vpp per hour ?
gl josh

Last edited by push4glory; 09-08-2012 at 03:25 AM. Reason: I am lazy
push4glory is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 03:33 AM   #3050
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTyman9 View Post
holy friggin swongs batman........would you be having 10k swings without the 200s?
Yea definitely, although the 200s make the swings quite a bit worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by push4glory View Post
vpp per hour ?
gl josh
I've accrued basically 162k vpps in 141.3 sng hours since coming back, so about 1150 vpps/hr. It's now higher than that though as I play 200s, but that's what it's at since the start of the challenge.
jdawg91 is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive