Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Blogs and Goals Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #2601
thegoof13
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 140
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybboss View Post
nope, norm is 200 for small stakes, 300-400 for midstakes, 500-1000 for highstakes
Thanks man but not the info I was really interested in.
thegoof13 is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 02:57 PM   #2602
starting gun
veteran
 
starting gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,214
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoof13 View Post
Thanks man but not the info I was really interested in.
then clarify? fi
starting gun is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 02:59 PM   #2603
TheTyman9
Pooh-Bah
 
TheTyman9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: gym? you betcha...
Posts: 4,576
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

gl on the sne quest part 2 jdawg. Assume you are going to be playing a ton of the wcoop hypers that are about to start to catch up?
TheTyman9 is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #2604
ver gato
banned
 
ver gato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: getting there
Posts: 1,577
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks man but not the info I was really interested in.
<br />
<br />
then clarify? fi
I guess he's asking how many bis does one have in play when multi tabling (btw update your thread man )



How many vpp you're at now JD?
ver gato is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #2605
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Heh, word travels. Didn't tell anyone on skype/fb and only posted about SNE in my 2 MP threads.

But yea, I talked it over with a friend of mine and we decided to trial a late run to SNE this week to see if it's doable for me to get it without mass tabling. Will be playing the $60-100 hypers to start.

I've got ~717k more vpps to go, so long road ahead of us!



I'll see how today goes, as I said it's just a trial for this week to see if I can get the VPP's in....I'll post more of a plan of action etc if it seems like it's going to be doable

Bout to get on the grind, gla!



_____________________________________________

To the guy asking about brm or w/e, I'm not sure as I'm usually backed. I wouldn't want to ever have less than 200 bi's for any stake I'm playing on the reg in my PS cashier when I'm grinding
jdawg91 is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #2606
bbfg
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bbfg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 12,222
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

gl

glad I wont see you in the 15s anymore

not that it matters if you drop 55k in cEV in <5k hands .

Last edited by bbfg; 08-14-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: sorry for the BBV
bbfg is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 05:25 PM   #2607
SandmanNess
veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Medellin
Posts: 2,706
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg91 View Post
Heh, word travels. Didn't tell anyone on skype/fb and only posted about SNE in my 2 MP threads.

But yea, I talked it over with a friend of mine and we decided to trial a late run to SNE this week to see if it's doable for me to get it without mass tabling. Will be playing the $60-100 hypers to start.

I've got ~717k more vpps to go, so long road ahead of us!



I'll see how today goes, as I said it's just a trial for this week to see if I can get the VPP's in....I'll post more of a plan of action etc if it seems like it's going to be doable

Bout to get on the grind, gla!



_____________________________________________

To the guy asking about brm or w/e, I'm not sure as I'm usually backed. I wouldn't want to ever have less than 200 bi's for any stake I'm playing on the reg in my PS cashier when I'm grinding
Lol you have about the same VPPs as me. It can be done as I will be doing it. You need about 5100 VPPs a day for the rest of the year to make it, which is about 350 60s a days or 300 with a 60s and 100s mix. A little less if you start throwing in some 200s here and there.
SandmanNess is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 05:34 PM   #2608
LTT777
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,264
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

I think hes asking what percentage of your roll you have on the table at all times. Which can be answered simply by understanding his BRM and how how many tables he plays. As 200bis is on the very low end of standard IMO. So assuming he plays 20 tables (he wants to play less now so this number will be lower) he will never have more than 10% of his roll on the table at any one point. And considering the 200bi mark he said will be for his highest stake (and he plans to play less than 20 tables), it is pretty safe to assume he never really has more than 6-7% of his roll on the table.
LTT777 is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 05:54 PM   #2609
thegoof13
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 140
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTT777 View Post
I think hes asking what percentage of your roll you have on the table at all times. Which can be answered simply by understanding his BRM and how how many tables he plays. As 200bis is on the very low end of standard IMO. So assuming he plays 20 tables (he wants to play less now so this number will be lower) he will never have more than 10% of his roll on the table at any one point. And considering the 200bi mark he said will be for his highest stake (and he plans to play less than 20 tables), it is pretty safe to assume he never really has more than 6-7% of his roll on the table.
Thank you, that's exactly what kind of answer I was looking for!
thegoof13 is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #2610
Mecastyles
Pooh-Bah
 
Mecastyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hyper, Hyper
Posts: 4,660
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

LOL
Mecastyles is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #2611
Mecastyles
Pooh-Bah
 
Mecastyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hyper, Hyper
Posts: 4,660
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

you see quadchrazs winning and if this fish is able to runhot so am I huh

haha gl with ur 20th switch though
Mecastyles is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #2612
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Thx for explaining that Logan, didn't understand what he was asking cuz im a dolt!


Quadzzzzz, I <3 you. Cya on the tables

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfg View Post
gl

glad I wont see you in the 15s anymore

not that it matters if you drop 55k in cEV in <5k hands .
Ugh get off that downswing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandmanNess View Post
Lol you have about the same VPPs as me. It can be done as I will be doing it. You need about 5100 VPPs a day for the rest of the year to make it, which is about 350 60s a days or 300 with a 60s and 100s mix. A little less if you start throwing in some 200s here and there.
Glgl man, guessing I'll be seeing lots of you then



______________________________________________

Well got a nice little heater from stars to start the grind, only played 1 hr as I had marked a ton of hands and wanted to put in a quick review sesh + am super hungry so might grab a quick bite to eat.

~1k of the 717k vpps done lollll

jdawg91 is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 07:19 PM   #2613
King-Nit
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 106
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

GLGL. #Teamwithered
King-Nit is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #2614
mcc3504
Pooh-Bah
 
mcc3504's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: simakos
Posts: 3,813
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

GL sir never to late for those sexy black stars
mcc3504 is offline  
Old 08-14-2012, 10:31 PM   #2615
Gramps
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Gramps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Checking out this year's crop
Posts: 6,575
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

What's next after next after Stars Hypers? Is now the time to write Webster's about officially putting "pulling a JDawg" in the English vocabulary?

At least no one (excepting those living at LJDM ) remembers your ranges for the time being. Imagine the other 20+ players looking to catch up to SNE pace somehow will dabble more in the WCOOP hypers for the next month+, then the $100+ hypers will get ridiculous in Oct/Nov.
Gramps is offline  
Old 08-15-2012, 01:30 AM   #2616
Zima421
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Zima421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,963
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

get ready for the swingssssssssssssssss
Zima421 is offline  
Old 08-15-2012, 02:38 AM   #2617
Simplicity8
veteran
 
Simplicity8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,499
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Glad to see you out of my games . G'luck on the prop tomorrow.
Simplicity8 is offline  
Old 08-15-2012, 07:30 AM   #2618
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Felt decent with how I played, started off super well then got raped rest of day. Fish were hammering flops on me, was pretty ridiculous but w/e. Gonna go to bed and be back at it tomorrow

Start VPPs: 283,719.10
VPPs accrued: 6699.66
Total VPPs: 290,418.76
Hrs played today: 8.4


jdawg91 is offline  
Old 08-15-2012, 08:31 AM   #2619
bbfg
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bbfg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 12,222
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

What is that big drop 40 games with 1 cash? Pretty sick
bbfg is offline  
Old 08-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #2620
Rusemandingo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rusemandingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Playas de Rosarito
Posts: 14,055
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

guess those are gonna be the standard swings for you now
Rusemandingo is offline  
Old 08-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #2621
HoleInOne11
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,260
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

How much does running bad on the bubble and HU effect your EV ROI?
I've been trying to look into it but can't seem to find much about it. I know it is a super pointless thing to waste time on but i've been pondering over it for a while. Super sucky when you are tryna fix up your game and not knowing if you are doing something fundamentally wrong or just need tweaks here or there
HoleInOne11 is offline  
Old 08-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #2622
iBOOBOO
banned
 
iBOOBOO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,933
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

id say it affects it in the sense of the fact your running bad. so your green line would go down while ur red line goes up. if your just running bad then it wouldnt be nothing to fix in that area, just caught the runbad
iBOOBOO is offline  
Old 08-15-2012, 01:32 PM   #2623
dybboss
old hand
 
dybboss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: trenches
Posts: 1,507
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

well, assuming you are profitable 2/3 handed player, when you get sucked out/lose flips it denies you future +ev plays you would make if you didnt get knocked out at that point. So if this is what you are asking, i believe that running bad on the bubble/itm shows lower $ev roi than 'true roi' on that sample
dybboss is offline  
Old 08-15-2012, 01:59 PM   #2624
starting gun
veteran
 
starting gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,214
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

****, I'm not understanding any of this conversation. Also I'd be so ****ing angry after that swing, I am such a mental game fish lol sigh. GL Josh, hope the monies you got from me playing like a tilty fi made your day a little more tolerable.
starting gun is offline  
Old 08-15-2012, 06:27 PM   #2625
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfg View Post
What is that big drop 40 games with 1 cash? Pretty sick
Yea I remember how ******ed that stretch was last night, lost literally every flip and anytime I got to a showdown against a fish they had gotten there against me. I only marked 2 of those stupid hands, but gonna post them because it's pretty dumb lulz :P. That's how about a 3 hour stretch of time went, tanks your redline too when the fish are hammering flops/you're running bad in CD and you're getting to SD's drawing dead


Poker Stars $96.49+$3.51 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t15/t30 Blinds + t3 - 5 players
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: t525 M = 8.75
CO: t593 M = 9.88
Hero (BTN): t465 M = 7.75
SB: t996 M = 16.60
BB: t421 M = 7.02

Pre Flop: (t60) Hero is BTN with A K
2 folds, Hero raises to t61, 1 fold, BB calls t31

Flop: (t152) 3 6 6 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (t152) A (2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks

River: (t152) K (2 players)
BB bets t120, Hero calls t120

Final Pot: t392
Hero mucks A K
BB shows 6 9 (three of a kind, Sixes)
BB wins t392




Poker Stars $57.66+$2.34 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t15/t30 Blinds + t3 - 5 players
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: t394 M = 6.57
CO: t596 M = 9.93
BTN: t464 M = 7.73
SB: t1052 M = 17.53
Hero (BB): t494 M = 8.23

Pre Flop: (t60) Hero is BB with J Q
3 folds, SB raises to t60, Hero calls t30

Flop: (t135) J 5 5 (2 players)
SB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (t135) 7 (2 players)
SB bets t180, Hero raises to t431 all in, SB calls t251

River: (t997) 4 (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: t997
SB shows Q 5 (three of a kind, Fives)
Hero shows J Q (two pair, Jacks and Fives)
SB wins t997






Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusemandingo View Post
guess those are gonna be the standard swings for you now
unfortunately :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Klinkz View Post
How much does running bad on the bubble and HU effect your EV ROI?
I've been trying to look into it but can't seem to find much about it. I know it is a super pointless thing to waste time on but i've been pondering over it for a while. Super sucky when you are tryna fix up your game and not knowing if you are doing something fundamentally wrong or just need tweaks here or there
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBOOBOO View Post
id say it affects it in the sense of the fact your running bad. so your green line would go down while ur red line goes up. if your just running bad then it wouldnt be nothing to fix in that area, just caught the runbad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dybboss View Post
well, assuming you are profitable 2/3 handed player, when you get sucked out/lose flips it denies you future +ev plays you would make if you didnt get knocked out at that point. So if this is what you are asking, i believe that running bad on the bubble/itm shows lower $ev roi than 'true roi' on that sample
Quote:
Originally Posted by starting gun View Post
****, I'm not understanding any of this conversation. Also I'd be so ****ing angry after that swing, I am such a mental game fish lol sigh. GL Josh, hope the monies you got from me playing like a tilty fi made your day a little more tolerable.

Haha +1 to l@P. I honestly think that running bad 4-6handed is even worse and lowers your redline because its denying you future +EV spots on the bubble/HU. I have a higher ev bb/100 3-3 handed than I do 4-6handed, so me running ridic bad 4-6 really negatively effects me.


To l@p, just think about the vpp's and dont worry about the $'s, thats what I try to do . And haha, i lol'd at tilty fi, I think we should post spew pots we get into with each other in the future. Would make our threads more entertaining



_______________________________________________

Just got up, might go into town and deal with Santander as I need to order a debit card plus see if my test withdrawal from skrill made it to my account, but more likely that I push that off until tomorrow.

Other than that, going to just grab a bite to eat, put in a decent sized study session and then get on the grind!

Gla today!
jdawg91 is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive