Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Free Software Discussion of Free / Freeware / Donationware / Open Source poker software and Free Graphics mods

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 12:05 AM   #2001
sorrow
old hand
 
sorrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,531
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by aufgeschwemm View Post
?
Sorry aufgeschwemm, but you just aren't giving me enough info to attempt to help.
sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:27 AM   #2002
ekdikeo
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,307
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

correct, there should be no new dependencies, so if you already have the last release working, or any other version working, just replace your fpdb folder with the new archive contents, make a new hud_config.xml using the hud_config.xml.example, and you should be good.
ekdikeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:37 AM   #2003
1meandog4u
old hand
 
1meandog4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ontario, CA (California not Canada)
Posts: 1,285
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1meandog4u View Post
6) Make another post here either commending all the coders on a great job, or..... curse, swear, THEN make an amiable post explaining how it is not working...

Gotta run,

Dog
Well.... It works!!

I even installed it while recooping from "twilight sleep" from my trip to the hospital... (which turned out fine)

I extracted the FPDB from the tar.gz file and just dropped it on top of my existing directory of the same name. I had already made a backup of the config file... in fact I backed it all up just in case.

The only problem was the HUD_config file which someone typed with no carriage returns, paragraphs or much, if any spacing... Really hard to read.

Anyhow, changed all passwords, fonts and other displayed stats to my own preferences. Recreated the database. Boy, is the Player's Stats page different, that took some looking. Only thing I didn't care for was the bulk importer keeps defaulting to FullTilt, where I don't play anymore.

Sat in a game (Won $4) and the HUD came up and worked, after I figured out some of the new settings you coders slipped in. Eventually, it all worked as good, no, much better than before. GREAT job all. And thanks. At least the first test on a Vista works.

----- Now the minor aches and pains....

When I right clicked on the HUD "right click" comment bar and took a while to realize what all the new setups were, I could not exit that screen until I picked something. That was annoying since I was involved in hands and it stole the action totally. I had to quickly just pick something (usually "save hud") just so I could act on a hand. That shouldn't be...

A question I had.. if I am not playing at sites, can I just eliminate them from the config file to clean it up, and have less selections in the importing screen, and other stats screens that keep popping up FullTilt, and/or other sites?

Would be nice to have the "abbreviations" part complete for editing the config file for display changes.

No other real serious complaints... it opened, it recreated the database, the hud showed up.... stats seemed close enough, too tired to check the math. Very good experience for a first shot at version 0.12 or whatever it is called now. Need to make a few personal tweaks tomorrow... yawn... But all in all, glad to see it works so well.

I did seem to get quite a few error files while bulk importing, around 111 files, I think it said, out of about 350 files, have no idea why, don't care at nearly 2am right now...

Dog

p.s. Oh, graphs didn't work, but that might have something to do with the fact I never installed the graphing program , can't even remember what/where it is....

Last edited by 1meandog4u; 10-23-2009 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Can't spell well at 2am
1meandog4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:11 AM   #2004
sorrow
old hand
 
sorrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,531
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1meandog4u View Post
I extracted the FPDB from the tar.gz file and just dropped it on top of my existing directory of the same name. I had already made a backup of the config file... in fact I backed it all up just in case.
Better to delete the existing directory first fwiw, should make much difference though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1meandog4u View Post
The only problem was the HUD_config file which someone typed with no carriage returns, paragraphs or much, if any spacing... Really hard to read.
That will be a unix vs dos line endings issue. I've uploaded a copy of the example file tht should be in windows format for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1meandog4u View Post
Only thing I didn't care for was the bulk importer keeps defaulting to FullTilt, where I don't play anymore.
That bugs me a bit too
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1meandog4u View Post
----- Now the minor aches and pains....

When I right clicked on the HUD "right click" comment bar and took a while to realize what all the new setups were, I could not exit that screen until I picked something. That was annoying since I was involved in hands and it stole the action totally. I had to quickly just pick something (usually "save hud") just so I could act on a hand. That shouldn't be...
Hadn't noticed this. I'll take a look at some point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1meandog4u View Post
A question I had.. if I am not playing at sites, can I just eliminate them from the config file to clean it up, and have less selections in the importing screen, and other stats screens that keep popping up FullTilt, and/or other sites?

Would be nice to have the "abbreviations" part complete for editing the config file for display changes.
You can eliminate unused sites in the config, or set enabled="False"

You could remove unused filters from the <hhcs> section too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1meandog4u View Post
I did seem to get quite a few error files while bulk importing, around 111 files, I think it said, out of about 350 files.
I'm definetly interested in failing hh files, feel free to mail me and i'll take a look.

Sorrow
sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:02 PM   #2005
1meandog4u
old hand
 
1meandog4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ontario, CA (California not Canada)
Posts: 1,285
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Sorrow,

My error on the HH errors. When I opened the HH error file, as far as I paged down and could see, they were ALL tournament errors, and from OLD tournaments back in June that I didn't realize were in my "holdem.zip" file. So, I cleared that out and will let you know if any new ones appear.

Looks really good for this first new release. Job well done to you and all the coders!!
1meandog4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:35 PM   #2006
tchaz
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tchaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 11,602
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1meandog4u View Post
Looks really good for this first new release. Job well done to you and all the coders!!
I second this heartily - we're coming forward by substantial amounts. I guess the thread title needs changing - it would be nice to generate more views and more users/testers?

Quick questions mainly driven by curiosity: i) what is going on with the "new" importer and how is it different?, & ii) what else are devs currently concentrating on?
tchaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #2007
aufgeschwemm
banned
 
aufgeschwemm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: going east
Posts: 1,311
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

I set uo everything, it polsl the tables correctl. Please help me, on the table i just see white windows and i think i have to install a patch/newer version, i dont know which from where and how to. Screenshots needed?
aufgeschwemm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:58 PM   #2008
1meandog4u
old hand
 
1meandog4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ontario, CA (California not Canada)
Posts: 1,285
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

in the player's stats viewer, I see you have it so that negatives show in red and positives show in green. And almost exactly in the tints shown in this post. I don't know about others, but I have a difficult time seeing that green at times. I went into GUIplayerstats.py and saw where you entered "red" and "green". I did not see a hex definition of the green. Can I open that file and substitute a 6 digit hex number for a darker green, instead of the word "green"?

Dog
1meandog4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:55 PM   #2009
1meandog4u
old hand
 
1meandog4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ontario, CA (California not Canada)
Posts: 1,285
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1meandog4u View Post
in the player's stats viewer, I see you have it so that negatives show in red and positives show in green. And almost exactly in the tints shown in this post. I don't know about others, but I have a difficult time seeing that green at times. I went into GUIplayerstats.py and saw where you entered "red" and "green". I did not see a hex definition of the green. Can I open that file and substitute a 6 digit hex number for a darker green, instead of the word "green"?

Dog
It works. I left red alone but changed the word "green" to "#009900" (hex for medium green) and it is much better for these old tired eyes... in the GUIplayerstats.py file
1meandog4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:55 AM   #2010
sorrow
old hand
 
sorrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,531
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchaz View Post
I second this heartily - we're coming forward by substantial amounts. I guess the thread title needs changing - it would be nice to generate more views and more users/testers?

Quick questions mainly driven by curiosity: i) what is going on with the "new" importer and how is it different?, & ii) what else are devs currently concentrating on?
i) New importer is a regular expression based importer, designed to support any number of sites via a plugin type interface. The old importer supported ftp and stars only and was getting increasingly more difficult to add features too, and support the varying formats even within stars and ftp.

ii) I'm looking at a couple of things - getting a Session viewer together, squashing the remaining accounting bugs in the new importer., and giving the new importer the ability to insert directly into the database.

Eratosthenes has been looking at py2exe - putting together a single binary for windows releases. I think hes looking at the new importer next

sqlcoder has been working on the player stats page and making the hud a lot more configurable.

bostik has been looking at linux packaging and some other config options.

ekdikeo was looking to see if he could get fpdb up and running on windows 7.

Sorrow
sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:21 AM   #2011
1meandog4u
old hand
 
1meandog4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ontario, CA (California not Canada)
Posts: 1,285
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

I'm just tweaking (ver 12) my hud display. I have the font "arial narrow" and size "9", now I want to very slightly increase the cell padding. Which file/where do I go to change the cell padding.

I looked in configuration.py, hud.py, hudmain.py and stats.py and could not feel confident that I found the padding on the x axis to add a tad to it.

Thanks

Dog

ps... one of the accounting errors might be in the stat "a_freq_123" It always returns either 0 or 1 no matter what the actual percentage should be.... now, if you mouse-over the stat, it does show the correct percentage, and the correct details such as "4/12" and show it as 33.3% But once you drop the mouse-over away the cell for that stat just shows either 1 or 0. Not sure if this means anything, but if the percent is above 50% (actual) is shows a "1", if it is less than 50% it shows a "0".

Last edited by 1meandog4u; 10-24-2009 at 04:28 AM.
1meandog4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:14 PM   #2012
1meandog4u
old hand
 
1meandog4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ontario, CA (California not Canada)
Posts: 1,285
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1meandog4u View Post
I'm just tweaking (ver 12) my hud display. I have the font "arial narrow" and size "9", now I want to very slightly increase the cell padding. Which file/where do I go to change the cell padding.

I looked in configuration.py, hud.py, hudmain.py and stats.py and could not feel confident that I found the padding on the x axis to add a tad to it.

Thanks

Dog

ps... one of the accounting errors might be in the stat "a_freq_123" It always returns either 0 or 1 no matter what the actual percentage should be.... now, if you mouse-over the stat, it does show the correct percentage, and the correct details such as "4/12" and show it as 33.3% But once you drop the mouse-over away the cell for that stat just shows either 1 or 0. Not sure if this means anything, but if the percent is above 50% (actual) is shows a "1", if it is less than 50% it shows a "0".
Sorry, but ignore this whole post

I got the "cell padding" simply by eliminating the "%" (which I didn't want anyway) in each stat I wanted, and replaced it with " " in the stats.py By leaving a space, the cell expanded perfect!!

And, regarding the stat a_freq_123, I just went back to the 11.2 version figuring I messed up something..maybe I did... who me? and copied it from there. I might have deleted a "," in the formula... Now, it works fine. If I make any other errors, just ignore my posts. I'm trying to keep you coders on your toes.

Everything seems to work fine now. Human errors excluded on my part. The player's stats screen is great to whoever revamped that. It would be nice WAY down the line to be able to configure the columns ourselves, and sort the columns by clicking on the headers... but not a big deal. Much more functional now.

Would someone explain to me what the variance indicates? I know what the word means, but not how fpdb uses it in regards to poker stats. Thanks for a super new version (0.12) that runs great on Vista... a rarity for Vista users.

Dog

Last edited by 1meandog4u; 10-24-2009 at 11:21 PM.
1meandog4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:14 AM   #2013
ekdikeo
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,307
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

good news for you dog i'm running Win 7 now, so as soon as I get everything else I need to get back in order, i'm going to get FPDB back on my box, and make sure that everything's working fine. Theoretically, if it works in 7, it should work in Vista. Although, frankly, I think you should get 7.
ekdikeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:54 AM   #2014
1meandog4u
old hand
 
1meandog4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ontario, CA (California not Canada)
Posts: 1,285
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekdikeo View Post
good news for you dog i'm running Win 7 now, so as soon as I get everything else I need to get back in order, i'm going to get FPDB back on my box, and make sure that everything's working fine. Theoretically, if it works in 7, it should work in Vista. Although, frankly, I think you should get 7.
I like what I've seen so far in 7, but I'm one of those people who let others get the bugs out first... I think you meant, "if it works in Vista...it will work in anything."

Also, the cost is prohibitive, at the moment. I don't think it's right that people who have had Vista just a couple years, and it IS a piece of sheet, should have to pay to upgrade... hoping they'll make some concessions shortly. Be anxious to see fpdb running on Windows 7. this latest release you all did, works better than ever. I just need to go find the graph program and install. I assume it is working based on the Player Stats window filters.

Dog
1meandog4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:34 AM   #2015
1meandog4u
old hand
 
1meandog4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ontario, CA (California not Canada)
Posts: 1,285
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Do graphs work? I downloaded all three required modules, installed them, and got nothing. Yes, I did reboot. And I made sure I got the correct downloads for my Py2.6 and for Windows. Am I missing something? I'm running 0.12 ver.

I installed the three modules in my c:\Python2.6 directory, that's right... right?
1meandog4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:54 AM   #2016
sorrow
old hand
 
sorrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,531
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1meandog4u View Post
Do graphs work? I downloaded all three required modules, installed them, and got nothing. Yes, I did reboot. And I made sure I got the correct downloads for my Py2.6 and for Windows. Am I missing something? I'm running 0.12 ver.

I installed the three modules in my c:\Python2.6 directory, that's right... right?
I'm going to claim ignorance on that one. They def work under linux, and quite a few have had it running under windows.

try importing from the command line and see what you get:
Code:
~/Projects/fpdb  $ python
Python 2.6.2 (release26-maint, Apr 19 2009, 01:56:41) 
[GCC 4.3.3] on linux2
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> import numpy
>>> import matplotlib
>>>
sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:36 AM   #2017
elwood42
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Hi,

Once again, good job all. I really enjoy fpdb !

I'm now using fpdb 0.12.

First, site where I'm playing (Partouche - Everleaf) change its HH :

Quote:
Partouche Poker Gibraltar
*** Historique des Mains pour la partie 25036890 ***
Blinds €0.01/ €0.02 NL Hold'em - 2009/10/25 - 05:43:49
Table Andernos 9
Seat 4 is the button
Total number of players: 6
Seat 1: munny ( new player )
Seat 2: tomat ( € 0.79 EUR )
Seat 3: pascal59140 ( € 1.02 EUR )
Seat 4: sergio62x ( € 3.12 EUR )
Seat 5: pattou ( € 1.22 EUR )
Seat 6: elwood42 ( new player )
pattou: posts small blind [ € 0.01 EUR]
tomat: posts big blind [ € 0.02 EUR]
** Dealing down cards **
elwood42 a rejoint la table
pascal59140 calls [ € 0.02 EUR]
sergio62x raises [ € 0.09 EUR]
pattou folds
tomat calls [ € 0.07 EUR]
pascal59140 calls [ € 0.07 EUR]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 5c, 5h, Ad ]
tomat: bets [ € 0.04 EUR]
pascal59140 folds
sergio62x raises [ € 0.40 EUR]
tomat folds
sergio62x does not show cards
sergio62x wins € 0.33 EUR from main pot
So, in EverLeafToFpdb.py, I had to change line #39 by
Quote:
re_HandInfo = re.compile(ur".*\n.* partie (?P<HID>[0-9]+).*\n(Blinds )?(?:\$| €|)(?P<SB>[.0-9]+)/(?:\$| €|)(?P<BB>[.0-9]+) (?P<GAMETYPE>.*) - (?P<DATETIME>\d\d\d\d/\d\d/\d\d - \d\d:\d\d:\d\d)\nTable (?P<TABLE>.+$)", re.MULTILINE)
I know it's an ugly hack, but it works for me

Next, HUD doesn't work anymore

Autoimport is working, No error message in HUD-error.txt, but, In command line output, I have

Quote:
***Error: __init__(87): unable to parse colour specification
then
Quote:
....sending hand to hud 2664 pipe = <subprocess.Popen object at 0x03EC6CF0>
I don't read all messages in forum, is it a known problem ?

Thanks in advance !
elwood42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:32 AM   #2018
tchaz
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tchaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 11,602
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1meandog4u View Post
Do graphs work? I downloaded all three required modules, installed them, and got nothing. Yes, I did reboot. And I made sure I got the correct downloads for my Py2.6 and for Windows. Am I missing something? I'm running 0.12 ver.

I installed the three modules in my c:\Python2.6 directory, that's right... right?
I have them fine in XP .. you should have ended up with them installed in directories "C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages\numpy" and so on.
tchaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:41 AM   #2019
Ohh shiet
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ill reads, perfect bets
Posts: 428
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

okay so im not good with understanding all this stufff...

my question is i already have pt3 is this better than that?
if yes in what way?

also im thinking of buying poker tracker omaha
does this program support omaha

thx for the replies yo.
Ohh shiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:24 AM   #2020
elwood42
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood42 View Post
Next, HUD doesn't work anymore
HUD is working ! I just HAVE to add
Quote:
bgcolor="#000000" fgcolor="#FFFFFF" hudopacity="1.0"
in HUD_config.xml

Everythings fine now !
elwood42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:54 AM   #2021
AsRequested
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 888
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

ok - i installed it and it says:
failed to read a single hand from file: <closed file u'PATH/HH20091025 Proteus II - $0,04-$0,08 Ante $0,01 - USD Limit Stud H-L.txt', mode 'rU' at 0xa102ac0>

i can't see a HUD and i don't know why. tested it inside a virtualbox win xp and with wine on my linux. with wine it at least gives me a window called HUD, doesn't give me any stats though (might be because hand-imports fail).

i couldn't find advice on the required format (language, verbosity) of the handhistories..
AsRequested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:26 AM   #2022
sorrow
old hand
 
sorrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,531
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsRequested View Post
ok - i installed it and it says:
failed to read a single hand from file: <closed file u'PATH/HH20091025 Proteus II - $0,04-$0,08 Ante $0,01 - USD Limit Stud H-L.txt', mode 'rU' at 0xa102ac0>

i can't see a HUD and i don't know why. tested it inside a virtualbox win xp and with wine on my linux. with wine it at least gives me a window called HUD, doesn't give me any stats though (might be because hand-imports fail).

i couldn't find advice on the required format (language, verbosity) of the handhistories..
Just took a quick look, we dont support non-english hh files unfortunately.

Sorrow
sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:30 AM   #2023
sorrow
old hand
 
sorrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,531
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood42 View Post
HUD is working ! I just HAVE to add


in HUD_config.xml

Everythings fine now !
Did you use the example config file? Otherwise thats really good news.
sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:04 PM   #2024
AsRequested
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 888
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

alright, works with english hh's.

is there any way to get make it show the dead/folded cards in stud games? can this be added or is there a way for me to add some lines of code to it to make it work?

ty
AsRequested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:34 PM   #2025
BigBiceps
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
BigBiceps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 6,206
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (v 0.11.2-bug fixes) - 03-JUL-2009

How good / developed is this software?

Does it have a HUD too?
BigBiceps is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online