Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Free Software Discussion of Free / Freeware / Donationware / Open Source poker software and Free Graphics mods

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2016, 11:49 PM   #8801
phil_r
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 0.41.0-rc8
Posts: 797
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythranite View Post
sorry if this has been asked before, but has anyone experienced issues with fpdb not loading all the hand histories for Bovada, specifically Zone? I recently took a shot at 25nl zone and have imported the hand histories for this but it is not appearing in any of my graphs/charts. Also if I check my graphs and charts for specific days where I know exactly how much I was +/- on the day it's not matching up.
Hmm, I don't remember hearing anything like this. I take it other Bovada hands are importing correctly, only Zone is not showing up? Is there anything that looks useful under Help Menu -> Log files?
phil_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:07 PM   #8802
Mythranite
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 100
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil_r View Post
Hmm, I don't remember hearing anything like this. I take it other Bovada hands are importing correctly, only Zone is not showing up? Is there anything that looks useful under Help Menu -> Log files?
When I check the log file I'm getting a whole bunch of these messages.

2016-07-27 22:25:01,665 parser ERROR FpdbParseError for file 'C:\Bovada\Hand History\10447325\HH20160726-192220 - 647030 - ZONE - $0.02-$0.05 - HOLDEMZonePoker - NL - ZonePoker No.784.txt'

2016-07-27 22:25:01,665 parser INFO Read 350 hands (309 failed) in 0.898 seconds
Mythranite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:49 PM   #8803
phil_r
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 0.41.0-rc8
Posts: 797
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythranite View Post
When I check the log file I'm getting a whole bunch of these messages.

2016-07-27 22:25:01,665 parser ERROR FpdbParseError for file 'C:\Bovada\Hand History\10447325\HH20160726-192220 - 647030 - ZONE - $0.02-$0.05 - HOLDEMZonePoker - NL - ZonePoker No.784.txt'

2016-07-27 22:25:01,665 parser INFO Read 350 hands (309 failed) in 0.898 seconds
That'll be why they're not showing up, then. Maybe the Zone HH format changed? Or maybe there's an FPDB bug. Either way, can't do anything about it without a sample HH!
phil_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 04:26 PM   #8804
PiousHeinz57
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 97
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Is there any way to import BOL hands since the update? I also can't get the HUD to display or import new hands.
PiousHeinz57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 08:17 PM   #8805
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 945
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiousHeinz57 View Post
Is there any way to import BOL hands since the update? I also can't get the HUD to display or import new hands.
I haven't been able to figure out a way yet. The information we need appears to be encoded in a special format that's not human readable. Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited by ChazDazzle; 08-07-2016 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Edited for pessimism
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 03:51 PM   #8806
PlumpSquirrel
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 43
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Anybody else having recently trouble importing Pokerstars 8-game hands? They seemed to work some weeks ago, was the hand history format changed possibly?
PlumpSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 03:54 PM   #8807
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 945
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlumpSquirrel View Post
Anybody else having recently trouble importing Pokerstars 8-game hands? They seemed to work some weeks ago, was the hand history format changed possibly?
Can you send me an example file that didn't import? Email support@pokeit.co
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 06:08 PM   #8808
PlumpSquirrel
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 43
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

It seems like they are importing now, had some trouble importing overall. Seems like nothing had been importing for a while. Ran a bulk import for all the old files. Is it possible some of the old files were imported twice? It seems like I had a lot more hands and especially winnings than expected. If it's possible some hands were imported twice could it be possibly to recreate the database without duplicate hands. Thank you.
PlumpSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 09:05 PM   #8809
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 945
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlumpSquirrel View Post
It seems like they are importing now, had some trouble importing overall. Seems like nothing had been importing for a while. Ran a bulk import for all the old files. Is it possible some of the old files were imported twice? It seems like I had a lot more hands and especially winnings than expected. If it's possible some hands were imported twice could it be possibly to recreate the database without duplicate hands. Thank you.
FPDB should never import the same hand twice even if it comes from different files. To start over fresh, close fpdb and delete the db3 file in C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\fpdb\database.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 01:23 AM   #8810
Weffy
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 14
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

I'm new to fpdb... but I have it installed and setup correctly, but I need some help getting site settings and HUD set-up for SportsBetting.ag / SportsBetting / SBag

There is already an option for BoL / BetOnline which is just a different skin, so I'm assuming SBag will work just as well... but I really have no idea what I'm doing

Successfully imported all of my old-style hand histories (pre chico software update) and am not able to import hands at all since the Chico software update a few weeks back.

Are we looking into fixing this?
Weffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 10:00 AM   #8811
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 945
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weffy View Post
I'm new to fpdb... but I have it installed and setup correctly, but I need some help getting site settings and HUD set-up for SportsBetting.ag / SportsBetting / SBag

There is already an option for BoL / BetOnline which is just a different skin, so I'm assuming SBag will work just as well... but I really have no idea what I'm doing

Successfully imported all of my old-style hand histories (pre chico software update) and am not able to import hands at all since the Chico software update a few weeks back.

Are we looking into fixing this?
Unfortunately no. The new software doesn't save hand histories to file so it's impossible to track.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 10:51 AM   #8812
feldenhalle
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 23
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Hi guys. first off thanks for this awesome sweet program. I play on bovada and have the ace card catcher, i already have holdem indicator for a hud, but a buddy of mine told me that you can track all in ev with this (something i really need to be doing) but for some reason there is only an all in ev option when looking at CASH games instead of both tourneys and cash games and ofcourse i am a mtt reg. is there any plans or possibility of this being updated? or if someone can even figure it out and help me edit the program so that option is added in both settings that would be amazing. I would definitely send you like 20 bucks on paypal or something. thanks in advance
feldenhalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 08:02 PM   #8813
xPISCIVOROUSx
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 752
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Does FPDB supports only english hand histories?
xPISCIVOROUSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 11:45 PM   #8814
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 945
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPISCIVOROUSx View Post
Does FPDB supports only english hand histories?
Correct
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 06:14 AM   #8815
PsyintZ
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 6
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Hello there. I was looking into installing this software, but have gotten a bit lost as to what the best/easiest method of installation would be. The installation instructions on the Wiki seem to be a bit confusing and possibly outdated. It makes no mention of SQLite, whereas a few forum posts mention that being the easiest databasing software to use. If I were to take the SQLite route, would I still need to follow the same instructions from the Wiki, just replacing PostGres/MySQL with SQLite?

Would it be too much trouble for somebody familiar with the installation process to write up a quick & simple installation guide using SQLite so that a laymen such as myself can understand it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance, guys.



Psy

(P.S. This is the wiki link I'm attempting to use, but am a bit confused about: http://fpdb.wikidot.com/install:windows )
PsyintZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 06:22 AM   #8816
phil_r
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 0.41.0-rc8
Posts: 797
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyintZ View Post
Hello there. I was looking into installing this software, but have gotten a bit lost as to what the best/easiest method of installation would be. The installation instructions on the Wiki seem to be a bit confusing and possibly outdated. It makes no mention of SQLite, whereas a few forum posts mention that being the easiest databasing software to use. If I were to take the SQLite route, would I still need to follow the same instructions from the Wiki, just replacing PostGres/MySQL with SQLite?

Would it be too much trouble for somebody familiar with the installation process to write up a quick & simple installation guide using SQLite so that a laymen such as myself can understand it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance, guys.



Psy

(P.S. This is the wiki link I'm attempting to use, but am a bit confused about: http://fpdb.wikidot.com/install:windows )
If you're on windows, the easiest route is probably to grab one of the windows zips from here. Unzip and run.

I've been very slack about updating lately so there are a few known bugs that are yet to be fixed in the latest release.

There's also this which is a slightly less outdated attempt at documentation.
phil_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 06:47 AM   #8817
PsyintZ
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 6
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Great! Thanks phil! I'll try the zip package right now, and head over to the more recent instructions if I need them. I really appreciate the fast response!
PsyintZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 07:37 AM   #8818
PsyintZ
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 6
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Also, out of curiosity: with Bovada switching over to Ignition, and BetOnline recently ruining the way they do hand histories, does anybody currently have this HUD running on any American networks?
PsyintZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 10:56 AM   #8819
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 945
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyintZ View Post
Also, out of curiosity: with Bovada switching over to Ignition, and BetOnline recently ruining the way they do hand histories, does anybody currently have this HUD running on any American networks?
The Winning Poker Network (ACR, Black Chip Poker, True Poker) will be added in the next release, so yes at least one.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 09:41 PM   #8820
PsyintZ
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 6
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazDazzle View Post
The Winning Poker Network (ACR, Black Chip Poker, True Poker) will be added in the next release, so yes at least one.
That's good to know. Is there any possibility of getting it to work with Full Flush or Intertops? They both seem to have a pretty standard Hand History set up.
PsyintZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 06:16 PM   #8821
happygoround
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 124
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazDazzle View Post
The Winning Poker Network (ACR, Black Chip Poker, True Poker) will be added in the next release, so yes at least one.
thanks for the info
happygoround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 07:33 AM   #8822
Bes
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 46
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Hello . tell me why I can not run statistics on the tables ? hand imported properly . I have windowse 8
Bes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 03:52 AM   #8823
Bes
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 46
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

I found a reason not to show HUD. I have Russian windows 8 . And Fail HUD_config is in Russian the folder C : \ пользователь \ AppData \ Roaming \ fpdb \ HUD_config.xml
How can I shift this Fail to another folder ?
Bes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 05:31 AM   #8824
phil_r
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 0.41.0-rc8
Posts: 797
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bes View Post
I found a reason not to show HUD. I have Russian windows 8 . And Fail HUD_config is in Russian the folder C : \ пользователь \ AppData \ Roaming \ fpdb \ HUD_config.xml
How can I shift this Fail to another folder ?
I don't understand. I think there was an issue at some point with non-ascii folder names like this, not sure if it's been fixed. But how do you import hands if the config file doesn't work?

What version of FPDB do you have?
phil_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:54 AM   #8825
jeoloji
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 18
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Still no support for Tigergaming ?
jeoloji is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online