Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Free Software Discussion of Free / Freeware / Donationware / Open Source poker software and Free Graphics mods

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2012, 12:44 PM   #5526
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 943
We've got a fix for the new Party format. Not sure exactly when we'll have a new version up, but it shouldn't be too long now.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #5527
Kharnacier
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 11
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazDazzle View Post
We've got a fix for the new Party format. Not sure exactly when we'll have a new version up, but it shouldn't be too long now.
If there is a new version, could you make "Hands viewer", "Graphs", "Positional Stats" or "Session stats" work with tourney hands, because I heard it's only working with ring hands. Is it right ?
Thx for all anyway
Kharnacier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:16 AM   #5528
coon74
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: if I lose, I'll be wiser
Posts: 10,485
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

Thanks to the developers for this great project, though I haven't tested it yet.

I regret being taught programming so badly, but you state @SF.net that 'people with no familiarity of the codebase have been able to create a HHC for their site in a few hours'. Could you please create a howto on writing HHCs 'for dummies'? I mean there are so many small networks, not so popular among 2p2ers, and it's unethical to simply donate HHs and load you with excessive work.

Also, I'd like you to explain in a bit more detail your issues with handling Zoom and other fastfold poker which seems to win traffic. To what extent does it require rewriting the algorithm? Alas I don't know whether the Stars client writes to HH files line-by-line or only when an entire HH is generated. I mean, if it writes screennames and stack sizes at the beginning of a hand, it's possible to relaunch the HUD every hand with new SNs, and if the preferred seat option is chosen, stat boxes will even appear in their right places. Thus no OCR is needed.

Btw, do you understand how this is realised in HM/PT Zoom HUDs? I can hardly believe that they OCR SNs - it's too hard to code this afaik though botters do it well.

Also, if you have really high demand for Russian translation, I might do it for you during my tilt hours, PM me with details. 'High demand' includes the case when only Wintyara wants it (it's always pleasant to do smth for a local legend ) but will sweat/stake me @PLO in return when I build a big sample.
coon74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #5529
coon74
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: if I lose, I'll be wiser
Posts: 10,485
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

I'm sooo sorry for my nooby question, I shoulda checked this thread on HM/PT Zoom HUD methods first. PS don't write into HH files on the fly, so it seems there's nothing easier for full HUD support than screen scraping...

I think that the best thing that can be done is enabling a fast request of the stats of a certain opponent, e.g. during a tough spot. E.g. a script can be written that
fills in a database query except for the opponent's screenname which is typed in the 'where'-field by the user. Or stats can be written into a special text file, they will be then accessed by a simple Notepad screenname search (this needs fast Notepad session refreshes, which can be done by an AHK script). For the sake of time economy the file may feature only those opponents who have appeared in the current playing session.

I wonder how big users' demand for a limited 'request Zoom stats by screenname' option is. Imo it will be more wanted for Ongame/Microgaming fastfold poker which isn't supported by HEM/PT yet afaik.

As for donating HHs, my wording was too bad, of course they should be sent, but 1) it's still better to write HHCs for exotic networks on my own (I hope your SF.net list of methods/classes will become clear when I read the actual code), 2) I don't yet have HHs from networks supported by you, but I hope to have some Omaha tournament HHs of interest soon.
coon74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #5530
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 943
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon74 View Post
I'm sooo sorry for my nooby question, I shoulda checked this thread on HM/PT Zoom HUD methods first. PS don't write into HH files on the fly, so it seems there's nothing easier for full HUD support than screen scraping...

I think that the best thing that can be done is enabling a fast request of the stats of a certain opponent, e.g. during a tough spot. E.g. a script can be written that
fills in a database query except for the opponent's screenname which is typed in the 'where'-field by the user. Or stats can be written into a special text file, they will be then accessed by a simple Notepad screenname search (this needs fast Notepad session refreshes, which can be done by an AHK script). For the sake of time economy the file may feature only those opponents who have appeared in the current playing session.

I wonder how big users' demand for a limited 'request Zoom stats by screenname' option is. Imo it will be more wanted for Ongame/Microgaming fastfold poker which isn't supported by HEM/PT yet afaik.

As for donating HHs, my wording was too bad, of course they should be sent, but 1) it's still better to write HHCs for exotic networks on my own (I hope your SF.net list of methods/classes will become clear when I read the actual code), 2) I don't yet have HHs from networks supported by you, but I hope to have some Omaha tournament HHs of interest soon.
We are working on a way to grab the player names before the hand starts, and I've been told we have had some preliminary success with that. No idea when it'll be ready, but we've definitely broken ground.

There are a few 'exotic' networks we don't have support for (skypoker and Yatahay spring to mind). Our PKR support is also pretty thin. Did you have any others in mind?
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:31 AM   #5531
Morph3us
adept
 
Morph3us's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 799
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

How do you delete a database?
Morph3us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #5532
coon74
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: if I lose, I'll be wiser
Posts: 10,485
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazDazzle View Post
We are working on a way to grab the player names before the hand starts, and I've been told we have had some preliminary success with that. No idea when it'll be ready, but we've definitely broken ground.

There are a few 'exotic' networks we don't have support for (skypoker and Yatahay spring to mind). Our PKR support is also pretty thin. Did you have any others in mind?
At this very moment I mean exclusively Instadeal network (skins: Buzz Poker (former Pokertube Speed), Terminal Poker). It has a big support thread on 2+2 so a few forummates might get interested, though the traffic is low. Sorry for my late reply, the reason is that I've downloaded and tested the soft only today and have got only a few HHs from freerolls so far.

The network focuses on fastfold (Zoom-like) 5-max NLHE/PLO cash games (with FTP-like fixed seating). One can play both in a browser and using a downloadable client which is almost identical but faster. Their T&C say nothing about suspicious software (even bots?!), and anything that's not prohibited is allowed!

Its minor drawback is that HHs are not automatically saved locally. The client keeps the last 10 finished HHs which can be viewed in a special window and copypasted from there. Like on Stars, a HH appears only when the hand ends (I guess it's stored on their server and can hardly be accessed before) and in full format, even if Hero fastfolded. The HH format is neat and consistent Stars-like plain text. Unlike Stars, it's written who has the button. So, to begin with, an AHK script should be coded that does all that mouseclicking and Ctrl+A/C/V to save HHs locally. To this end, I'll struggle to learn AHK in the nearest future This trick will succeed only for the PC client because on the Firefox plugin Ctrl+A turns the screen grey like in smog and hardly anything is seen

The soft can be seen in 'Challenge Bear Night' videos on pokertube.com e.g. this one where DaBeear watches the HH window at 10:57; HH #2 there gives a good example of their HH format, only the last line 'Board [Qd 2c 9h 8c 4s]' can't be seen. (Such a line appears only if the flop was dealt. Anyway I'll donate cash HHs when I have them as there are other nuances, e.g. lines like 'Uncalled bet (<amount>) returned to <alias>'.)

A 'good' thing about this network is that higher than .02/.05 player pool sizes seldom exceed a dozen. So I'd be happy to design a HUD that just lists the last 10 or so players detected in recent HHs of the current pool (or 30 players, with stacks of 10 boxes each 'turned over' by a hotkey), without matching statboxes with seats. Such a HUD wouldn't require screen scraping but would be of limited use as in tournaments player pools are much bigger.

Any ideas/suggestions?
coon74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:08 PM   #5533
gimick
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 272
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazDazzle View Post
We've got a fix for the new Party format. Not sure exactly when we'll have a new version up, but it shouldn't be too long now.
new version available - 0.29.907.1 http://****************/projects/fpdb...0.29.907.1.exe

Recent changelog here: http://www.assembla.com/code/fpdboz/git/changesets
gimick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #5534
Morph3us
adept
 
Morph3us's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 799
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

I am no longer able to open fpdb. After I click run_fpdb a box opens and closes real quick. I tried the search function to no avail. Can someone help me?
Morph3us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:46 AM   #5535
sorrow
old hand
 
sorrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,531
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharnacier View Post
Hi,
First of all, thx for this program.
I have the same problem as Jason: importation works fine for hands and tournaments, the hub too but some options in the viewers tab don't.
Graphs, Positional Stats, Session Stats, Hand viewer don't display anything.
Tourney graphs, Tourney stats work fine.
Could you help me please ?
I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate, fpdb v0.29.907 (installed with windows exe), poker room Pokerstars.fr and playing only SNG in real money Hold'm No Limit.
No "non ascii character" in my username.
paths : C:\Program Files\PokerStars.FR
C:\Users\Kharnacier\AppData\Local\PokerStars.FR\Ha ndHistory\Kharnacier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titiro17 View Post
Hand Histories?
What I have to do?

Now I'm using 0.29.907 and my problem is connected with real money.

FPDB works only with Play Money.
If i play Real Money (Hold'em or Omaha), it doesn't work...

...

Actually I'm playing on PokerStars.it
I suspect both of you are having similar issues with the HUD. What is the title text on the poker table window?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharnacier View Post
More info: I don't have any ring hands (but I don't think it's necessary for "Hands viewer", "Graphs", "Positional Stats" or "Session stats" ?)
That sounds more serious. What errors are you getting when you buolk import a single hand history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpelle View Post
Long descriptive post here.
I'll take a look at this separately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon74 View Post
Thanks to the developers for this great project, though I haven't tested it yet.

I regret being taught programming so badly, but you state @SF.net that 'people with no familiarity of the codebase have been able to create a HHC for their site in a few hours'. Could you please create a howto on writing HHCs 'for dummies'? I mean there are so many small networks, not so popular among 2p2ers, and it's unethical to simply donate HHs and load you with excessive work.
There isn't one as yet.

http://****************/apps/mediawik...nverter_Object
http://****************/apps/mediawik...le=Hand_Object

Are the primary documentation, but they are a little out of date now too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon74 View Post
Also, I'd like you to explain in a bit more detail your issues with handling Zoom and other fastfold poker which seems to win traffic. To what extent does it require rewriting the algorithm? Alas I don't know whether the Stars client writes to HH files line-by-line or only when an entire HH is generated. I mean, if it writes screennames and stack sizes at the beginning of a hand, it's possible to relaunch the HUD every hand with new SNs, and if the preferred seat option is chosen, stat boxes will even appear in their right places. Thus no OCR is needed.
No line-by-line hh's is the primary issue. We only receive hand info after it is completed as a full hand.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45...-huds-1195015/ for more details.

Sorrow
sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:55 AM   #5536
sorrow
old hand
 
sorrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,531
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph3us View Post
I am no longer able to open fpdb. After I click run_fpdb a box opens and closes real quick. I tried the search function to no avail. Can someone help me?
http://****************/apps/mediawik..._Configuration

The database is stored in the database/ sub folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon74 View Post
At this very moment I mean exclusively Instadeal network (skins: Buzz Poker (former Pokertube Speed), Terminal Poker). It has a big support thread on 2+2 so a few forummates might get interested, though the traffic is low. Sorry for my late reply, the reason is that I've downloaded and tested the soft only today and have got only a few HHs from freerolls so far.
FPDB doesn't deal with fetching hands, just folders with files that get written or updated. If you can acheive that portion we can probably support the site reasonably quickly.

The number of hands is less important than a 'known quantity' see:

http://****************/apps/mediawik...tory_Donations
sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:45 AM   #5537
Kharnacier
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 11
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrow View Post
I suspect both of you are having similar issues with the HUD. What is the title text on the poker table window?
Sorrow
I'm not sure to understand your question...
3€ NL Hold'em [Turbo, 6 max, Fifty50] - Blinds €20/€40 - Tournament 5647***** Table 1 - Logged In as Kharnacier
Is that what you want to know ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrow View Post
That sounds more serious. What errors are you getting when you buolk import a single hand history?
Sorrow
I have no error when I import hand history. HUD works fine, stats in game too. My only problem is with viewer options : Graphs, Positional Stats, Session Stats, Hand viewer.
Thx for your interest in my pbs anyway
Kharnacier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:36 AM   #5538
Morph3us
adept
 
Morph3us's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 799
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

[QUOTE=sorrow;32950386]http://****************/apps/mediawik..._Configuration

The database is stored in the database/ sub folder.

This didn't work. The same thing happened. I was able to uninstall but I was now able to reinstall. I really screwed this thing up. Is there any way I can just start over?
Morph3us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:49 AM   #5539
Morph3us
adept
 
Morph3us's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 799
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

[QUOTE=Morph3us;32952175]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrow View Post
http://****************/apps/mediawik..._Configuration

The database is stored in the database/ sub folder.

This didn't work. The same thing happened. I was able to uninstall but I was now able to reinstall. I really screwed this thing up. Is there any way I can just start over?
Nevermind I fixed it. Thanks for the help and btw this software is great!
Morph3us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:20 AM   #5540
riverofjustice
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 114
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

What is 'recreate HUD cache' for, have no idea at all. Thanks.
riverofjustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #5541
menton72
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

I'm playing Party Poker and can't get HUD to display.

I get text in top left corner saying "Left-click, or right-click and drag to move", or similar, but that's it.

I get error messages after every hand in the Auto Import screen also.

Any help would be appreciated
menton72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:35 AM   #5542
menton72
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

Am am using version 0.29.907.1

(sorry, couldn't find edit button)
menton72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #5543
Sprigs
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

Menton, I'm on PP with 0.29.907.1 too. Don't know if this helps:

I didn't get a HUD until I realised I was still using the old HUD_config.xml file. I replaced it with the new HUD_config.xml.example (made some changes) and now get HUD for cash and Tourneys.
I also get errors reported in the log but not looked into those yet.
Sprigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:50 PM   #5544
menton72
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

ok thanks Sprigs

Will look into it
menton72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:03 AM   #5545
riverofjustice
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 114
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

If I want to recreate hud cache, do I need to recreate from the beginning? Or else, can I divide the timeline into several segments and recreate one by one (Not sure if 300k hand histories will take forever)? Thanks.
riverofjustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:09 AM   #5546
gimick
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 272
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverofjustice View Post
If I want to recreate hud cache, do I need to recreate from the beginning? Or else, can I divide the timeline into several segments and recreate one by one (Not sure if 300k hand histories will take forever)? Thanks.
Can't be divided - the cutoff date is used to limit the amount of data read.

Not sure how long it would take - my guess on 300k hands would be between 10mins and an hour - really depends on the speed of the machine.
gimick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:11 AM   #5547
gimick
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 272
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrow View Post
It looks like Sky is an independent network. Depending on the hh format it shouldn't be too difficult.

http://****************/apps/mediawik...tory_Donations
Be careful with skypoker network - there is a thread on software forum saying that players using a hud there are being banned. Dunno if it is true.
gimick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #5548
gimick
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 272
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

Zoom poker hud now available for Linux

A working zoom hud is now available for testing on Linux systems only. This will be ported to windows when I get some spare time.

This is not yet released, so YMMV. There are some restrictions currently mainly that the hud only works with the default theme and default table size)

The test system database is NOT compatible with the current live FPDB - if you try this out, you will need to re-create tables and re-import all hands.

The software is currently in my git, branch "zoom". ( https://www.assembla.com/code/fpdb-g...git/nodes/zoom ).

Pokerstars setup
  • A preferred seat must be set for 6-max and 9-max (Pokerstars...options....preferred seat) Make a note of the favourite seat you have chosen for both 6 and 9-max. Seats are numbered between 1 and 9, starting from the 1-oclock screen position.
  • Switch off zoom animation (Pokerstars...options...Table display options...Zoom Animation....select Disabled)
  • Choose the Black table theme (Pokerstars...view...Table themes...PokerStars black theme) Do not set a custom background.
fpdb setup
  • git checkout "zoom" branch
  • rename your existing fpdb configuration file (in ~/.fpdb)
  • Start fpdb
  • re-create database
  • re-import hand history
  • Choose fpdb/main/advanced preferences/sites/pokerstars/ Locate the fav entries for 6-max and 9-max; set the fav_seat to match the pokerstars settings set above.
Start zoom
  • start the autoimport
  • Load a zoom table
  • Make sure the table size on screen is the default size (CTRL+B shortcut)
  • Make sure that the table display is not off the edge of the monitor
Play zoom
  • Initially nothing will be seen. After a short delay the HUD will appear.
  • The first time that the hud is used, the player blocks will not be correct. After 1 or 2 minutes of play these initial blocks will be replaced by the correct player blocks.
  • In the first few minutes of play, most players will not have hud information. The system needs to learn about each player, and over time, more and more hud blocks will appear.
Important note: DO NOT change your seat position - this will corrupt the hud.
If the HUD is not showing the correct player data, double-check that the favourite seat is set correctly in fpdb and stars, and then reset the zoom hud by selecting fpdb/database/recreate zoom/rush control table
Limitations and known issues
  • Only works with the Pokerstars black default theme
  • Only works with the default table size
  • Incorrectly set favourite seats, or changing seat position will corrupt the zoom hud data
  • Windows off the edge of the visible monitor cannot be processed
The system works by "learning" about player names. The hud will not be shown if this is the first time that the player is seen at the zoom table.
A small number of players will take longer to learn.
A very small number of players are currently not recognised.
gimick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:17 PM   #5549
FirstOut
journeyman
 
FirstOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 210
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

First of all, thanks for creating this cracking piece of software. I've done some python development in the past so if I get any spare time then I think I'll look at what I can contribute to this project.

Now to my question: PokerTime is one of the places I like to play and it appears that fpdb can work with it (PokerTime is part of the MicroGaming network) However, I've been unable to get the HUD of bulk import to work with it. I tried to use the GameHistory.dat file as I thought that was where the hand histories were stored but no success. Any info on why this isn't working for me? In case it is needed, here is my fpdb version info (taken from help > about):

Operating System: Windows ('XP', '5.1.2600', 'SP3', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Python: 2.7
GTK+: 2.24.10
PyGTK: 2.24.0
matplotlib: 1.1.0
numpy: 1.6.1
sqlite: 3.6.21
fpdb version: 0.29.907
database used: sqlite
language: en_GB
character encoding: cp1252
FirstOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #5550
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 943
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Release Candidate 0.29.905) - 17 Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstOut View Post
First of all, thanks for creating this cracking piece of software. I've done some python development in the past so if I get any spare time then I think I'll look at what I can contribute to this project.

Now to my question: PokerTime is one of the places I like to play and it appears that fpdb can work with it (PokerTime is part of the MicroGaming network) However, I've been unable to get the HUD of bulk import to work with it. I tried to use the GameHistory.dat file as I thought that was where the hand histories were stored but no success. Any info on why this isn't working for me? In case it is needed, here is my fpdb version info (taken from help > about):

Operating System: Windows ('XP', '5.1.2600', 'SP3', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Python: 2.7
GTK+: 2.24.10
PyGTK: 2.24.0
matplotlib: 1.1.0
numpy: 1.6.1
sqlite: 3.6.21
fpdb version: 0.29.907
database used: sqlite
language: en_GB
character encoding: cp1252
fpdb only works with exported xml microgaming hands at the moment. I believe there was an effort to get it to sync with the microgaming sqlite db at one point. If you are able to find where you can export hands in the PokerTime software, i'd be curious to know how they look, and if they import. Right now we only have examples from Prima poker.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online