Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Free Software Discussion of Free / Freeware / Donationware / Open Source poker software and Free Graphics mods

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 02:05 AM   #526
ekdikeo
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,307
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

hmm. If you're getting division by zero exceptions when you're clearly not actually dividing by zero, then there's a problem elsewhere.. and i don't see any other code in those specific blocks of stats.py that I looked at that could generate a fatal error...

I'm getting an error log now, it's failing to connect to mysql.. which is probably because mysql is not running. Apparently the MySQL installation is borked, somehow or other - starting the service in Windows, I get .. Error 1067: Process terminated unexpectedly.

Looks like MySQL is expecting to find it's files in "C:\Programme\MySQL\..." .. installation presumes i'm using some other language?

basedir and datadir in the MySQL "my.ini" were set incorrectly, as above..

..and now I'm getting Access Denied from the MySQL server, for user fpdb (using password) .. database not configured properly, since hte installation was not correct, i'm guessing? now how to fix...

Also, I do have an Everleaf to PS converter, but it's in Java (another language I don't currently know anything about.. sigh) and is known to me to be at least somewhat broken.. presuming that PT3's importer works 100%... so i need to be able to figure out how to convert.. the PS hands that I'm seeing come out of it look like they are in some kind of binary format, which I don't recall having ever seen on any sites...
ekdikeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:05 AM   #527
sorrow
old hand
 
sorrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,531
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffen123 View Post
Cheers, posted them to the wiki: http://fpdb.wiki.****************/Install+in+MacOSX
It should be possible for anyone with an sf account to edit the wiki
The pages were locked when i went to edit a few days ago Steffen. Since then you've made me a dev so i'm not sure if thats still true.
sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:34 PM   #528
MonkeyPox
undeserving
 
MonkeyPox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Making cancer my bitch..again
Posts: 2,571
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

Thanks for every ones help so far, I have used the installer and can get the program started, however I am still doing something wrong.

When starting up, I now get this message from the program

Strong warning-invalid database version
An invalid DB version or missing tables have been detected.
The error is not necessarily fatal but it is strongly recommended that you recreate the tables by using the database menu.
Not doing so will likely lead to misbehavior including fpdb crashes, corrupt data etc


The error log file has this.

C:\Documents and Settings\DTP\Desktop\fpdb-1.0_alpha6_p111\pyfpdb\fpdb.py:232: DeprecationWarning: use gtk.UIManager
self.item_factory = gtk.ItemFactory(gtk.MenuBar, "<main>", accel_group)


Can someone help a retard out?
Thanks
MonkeyPox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:29 PM   #529
Eratosthenes
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,535
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyPox View Post
Strong warning-invalid database version
An invalid DB version or missing tables have been detected.
The error is not necessarily fatal but it is strongly recommended that you recreate the tables by using the database menu.
Not doing so will likely lead to misbehavior including fpdb crashes, corrupt data etc


The error log file has this.

C:\Documents and Settings\DTP\Desktop\fpdb-1.0_alpha6_p111\pyfpdb\fpdb.py:232: DeprecationWarning: use gtk.UIManager
self.item_factory = gtk.ItemFactory(gtk.MenuBar, "<main>", accel_group)

This is not a problem you need to go to the Database menu and select Create/Recreate tables.

The message in the log file is a routine warning that can be ignored.
Eratosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #530
ekdikeo
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,307
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

woot i spent a couple hours figuring out how to get mysql to create a user/database and give them access to it, and now it's starting up. no offense, but wow the main window is ugly
ekdikeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:23 PM   #531
pakelite
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

Hi all,

I try to use Fpdb on a mac. Installed all dependencies via macports. Thank you so much Nicheditch for the tuto.

I tried to open fpdb.py without success

Here's the log error, am i close to the end?

Thanks for any reply.

/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gtk/__init__.py:72: GtkWarning: could not open display
warnings.warn(str(e), _gtk.Warning)
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages/matplotlib/backends/backend_gtk.py:40: GtkWarning: gdk_cursor_new_for_display: assertion `GDK_IS_DISPLAY (display)' failed
cursors.MOVE : gdk.Cursor(gdk.FLEUR),
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "fpdb.py", line 506, in <module>
me = fpdb()
File "fpdb.py", line 419, in __init__
self.load_default_profile()
File "fpdb.py", line 251, in load_default_profile
self.load_profile(defaultpath)
File "fpdb.py", line 329, in load_profile
self.db.connect(self.settings['db-backend'], self.settings['db-host'], self.settings['db-databaseName'], self.settings['db-user'], self.settings['db-password'])
File "/Users/jerome/fpdb/pyfpdb/fpdb_db.py", line 40, in connect
self.db=MySQLdb.connect(host = host, user = user, passwd = password, db = database)
File "/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/MySQLdb/__init__.py", line 74, in Connect
return Connection(*args, **kwargs)
File "/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 170, in __init__
super(Connection, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs2)
_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError: (2002, "Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/opt/local/var/run/mysql5/mysqld.sock' (2)")

Last edited by pakelite; 10-14-2008 at 08:42 PM.
pakelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:08 PM   #532
nicheditch
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 333
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakelite View Post
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gtk/__init__.py:72: GtkWarning: could not open display
warnings.warn(str(e), _gtk.Warning)
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages/matplotlib/backends/backend_gtk.py:40: GtkWarning: gdk_cursor_new_for_display: assertion `GDK_IS_DISPLAY (display)' failed
cursors.MOVE : gdk.Cursor(gdk.FLEUR),
These errors would be there if X Windows is not running. The MacPorts gtk requires X Windows.

Quote:
File "fpdb.py", line 329, in load_profile
self.db.connect(self.settings['db-backend'], self.settings['db-host'], self.settings['db-databaseName'], self.settings['db-user'], self.settings['db-password'])
File "/Users/jerome/fpdb/pyfpdb/fpdb_db.py", line 40, in connect
self.db=MySQLdb.connect(host = host, user = user, passwd = password, db = database)
File "/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/MySQLdb/__init__.py", line 74, in Connect
return Connection(*args, **kwargs)
File "/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 170, in __init__
super(Connection, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs2)
_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError: (2002, "Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/opt/local/var/run/mysql5/mysqld.sock' (2)")
You need to have the user, password and database names match up between your mysql configuration and the default.conf of fpdb. If I wasn't clear enough check out the file on how to install on Ubuntu in the doc folder which gives more details.

I noticed two more things about getting more features to work on a mac. First, the mac table discovery function hasn't been written for the HUD. Second, I think it might be very hard to discover tables on a poker client running in native Cocoa or Quartz from fpdb running under X Windows. I'll try to get fpdb working again with the native gtk port, but it'll probably be more complicated to set up.
nicheditch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:29 PM   #533
steffen123
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 251
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrow View Post
The pages were locked when i went to edit a few days ago Steffen. Since then you've made me a dev so i'm not sure if thats still true.
Fixed this, now anyone can edit the wiki except for a couple of pages (unfortunately sf doesnt offer "only sf members")
steffen123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:44 PM   #534
steffen123
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 251
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

Hi,
Here's alpha7. The highlights:
- Various data corruption fixes in the importer and correct handling of all-in
- HUD now supports favourite seat on PS (see the wiki for how to set it up)
- Various other things and cleanups. Give it a go, any problems let us know

Existing users: Please recreate the tables using the database menu and then re-import all your histories.

New Windows users: Please use the installer to install fpdb's requirements (MySQL, python, etc.).

Cheers, Steffen
steffen123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #535
Eratosthenes
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,535
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffen123 View Post
Hi,
Here's alpha7.
The download has a HUD_config.xml in the pyfpdb subdir. Existing users need to copy their existing HUD_config over that file. Even better, copy your existing HUD_config file to the same subdir where you have stored default.conf and delete the one in the release.
Eratosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:32 AM   #536
pakelite
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

Finally, i uninstalled all.

If you find a way to get the HUD working, please Nicheditch, let us know.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicheditch View Post
T

I noticed two more things about getting more features to work on a mac. First, the mac table discovery function hasn't been written for the HUD. Second, I think it might be very hard to discover tables on a poker client running in native Cocoa or Quartz from fpdb running under X Windows. I'll try to get fpdb working again with the native gtk port, but it'll probably be more complicated to set up.
pakelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #537
Eratosthenes
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,535
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicheditch View Post
I noticed two more things about getting more features to work on a mac. First, the mac table discovery function hasn't been written for the HUD. Second, I think it might be very hard to discover tables on a poker client running in native Cocoa or Quartz from fpdb running under X Windows. I'll try to get fpdb working again with the native gtk port, but it'll probably be more complicated to set up.
I think that python will report OSX to be a "posix" operating system. So if you run the HUD code as-is it will use the table discovery routines written for X. To test how python reports your os name open a python interpreter window and do this:

Code:
$ python
Python 2.5.1 (r251:54863, Jun 15 2008, 18:24:51) 
[GCC 4.3.0 20080428 (Red Hat 4.3.0-8)] on linux2
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> import os
>>> os.name
'posix'
>>>
The table discovery code for X uses the xwininfo command, which you probably have. I suspect that it will not see native OSX windows, but you can give it a try with:

Code:
$ xwininfo -root -tree|grep PokerStars
        0x6a00005 "PokerStars Lobby": ("PokerStars.exe" "Wine")  792x608+3+23  +2404+23
Eratosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:25 PM   #538
Spaceball
journeyman
 
Spaceball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 325
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

The HUD is not working for me since I upgraded to Alpha 7. The auto import is working fine, but the actual HUD is not displaying. I thought it might be the changes I made to the config file for preferred seating, but when I copied my backup file over the new one its still not working. Anyway, here is the error from the notepad file:

Quote:
HUD_main starting
Using db name = fpdb
Unhandled exception in thread started by <function producer at 0x011DA9F0>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "HUD_main.py", line 109, in producer
if new_hand_id == "":
NameError: global name 'new_hand_id' is not defined
Hope that helps! As always, keep up the great work guys. This project is fantastic!
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:00 PM   #539
Eratosthenes
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,535
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball View Post
The HUD is not working for me since I upgraded to Alpha 7. The auto import is working fine, but the actual HUD is not displaying. I thought it might be the changes I made to the config file for preferred seating, but when I copied my backup file over the new one its still not working.
yep, this is a problem--alpha7 has 2 problems that I know about.

People should continue using alpha6 until we put out a corrected alpha7 or an alpha8 or something.
Eratosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:09 AM   #540
steffen123
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 251
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha7 - bugfix) - 14-Oct-2

Just released alpha8 which only contains some important bugfixes for the regressions noted since alpha7.
If you're updating from alpha6 or earlier please recreate your tables using the database menu and reimport your histories. If you're updating from alpha7 you do not need to reimport.

Cheers, Steffen
steffen123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:51 AM   #541
denks
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
denks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mixing it up in Sydney
Posts: 6,824
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffen123 View Post
Hi,
Here's alpha7. The highlights:
- Various data corruption fixes in the importer and correct handling of all-in
- HUD now supports favourite seat on PS (see the wiki for how to set it up)
- Various other things and cleanups. Give it a go, any problems let us know

Existing users: Please recreate the tables using the database menu and then re-import all your histories.

New Windows users: Please use the installer to install fpdb's requirements (MySQL, python, etc.).

Cheers, Steffen

Ran the Windows installer downloaded today...

GTK fine
Python fine
MySQL installed but had a few probs - could not get the db server started. Not as a service, not via mysqld.
Re-installed mysql by downloading mysql 5.1 from the mysql site and got it running as a service
Due to mysql buggering up during install the fpdb user and fpdb database were not created so used the install-in-ubuntu instructions to create the fpdb user and fpdb database
After this, made sure mysql was running (as a service), ran fpdb and all was good (after re-creating the tables).

So overall - installer seems to have issues with the mysql included, no idea what went wrong. Else, all worked OK.

Looking forward to playing with it in the coming weeks and hopefully can give some feedback here that might help in future. Looking good!
denks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:03 PM   #542
Eratosthenes
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,535
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by denks View Post
MySQL installed but had a few probs - could not get the db server started. Not as a service, not via mysqld.
Re-installed mysql by downloading mysql 5.1 from the mysql site and got it running as a service
Due to mysql buggering up during install the fpdb user and fpdb database were not created so used the install-in-ubuntu instructions to create the fpdb user and fpdb database
After this, made sure mysql was running (as a service), ran fpdb and all was good (after re-creating the tables).
Are you using Vista? The installer does not install mysql correctly on Vista because of the user access control stuff. There is a how to install mysql on Vista here (pdf). If you manually install mysql before running the installer, everything should be OK.

The team member that developed the installer has had to leave the project (temporarily, we hope). I am going to spend a few days integrating the 2 config files and generally ironing out some of the configuration wrinkles. If nobody has stepped forward to take over the installer, I will take a look at it then. The installer source code is in the release in the packaging/windows folder.
Eratosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:25 PM   #543
Eratosthenes
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,535
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha6 - bugfix) - 04-Oct-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleatic Stranger View Post
Surprisingly enough it didn’t crash, even after some hundreds of hands, but a few strange graphical distortions occurred which I attribute to the fact that the statistics windows were being displayed and updated simultaneously by different threads. So I have added a locking mechanism and it now works flawlessly.

It would be fantastic if you could add proper multi-table support. I’ll be looking forward to trying it out; please keep me informed.
Hi E.S.--

I have separated the gui and database access in HUD_main into different threads. Accessing the db does not block gui actions, so this should be OK for your multitabling.

I have also made a change to HUD.py to cause stat windows to be hidden when the table main window is minimized. I have turned that feature off in the source, you can turn it back on by changing line 55 in Hud.py

Code:
        self.stacked       = False
to True (I'll stick this in the config file soon.). This code is really simple and seems to be happy in both Linux and Windows.

As usual, this is not in the main release yet, but you can get it from my git repo:
git clone git://git.assembla.com/free_poker_tools.git

I have a plan to do the "new top window" detection that I think will work for X, but not windows--I'm doing some experimenting. If it works, I'll go ahead and put the Linux support in and then see if I can figure out windows.

Let me know how it goes.
Eratosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:58 PM   #544
ekdikeo
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,307
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha7 - bugfix) - 14-Oct-2

Wonder if denks had the same problem I had (installer assuming c:\programmes\ rather than c:\program files\)?

Anyone paying attention on the SourceForge forum?

I'm getting access denied from user fpdb@localhost in the HUD, even though it's working fine in the main program...

I think if I can get that figured out, I might possibly have the HUD working on other sites.
ekdikeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:25 PM   #545
Eratosthenes
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,535
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha7 - bugfix) - 14-Oct-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekdikeo View Post
Anyone paying attention on the SourceForge forum?
I think we all do. Steffen is out of touch and will be for another day or 2, I think. I am staying out of the hh import stuff.
Quote:
I'm getting access denied from user fpdb@localhost in the HUD, even though it's working fine in the main program...
The HUD has a separate config file named HUD_config.xml. You need to set up your db parameters in that file also. The db parameters line is near the end and looks somehing like this:

Code:
<supported_databases>
        <database db_ip="localhost" db_name="fpdb" db_pass="XXXXXXX" db_server="postgresql" db_type="fpdb" db_user="fpdb">    </database>
</supported_databases>
BTW: I am working on integrating the 2 config files so there is only one to bother with. This is not in my repo yet.
Eratosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:39 PM   #546
ekdikeo
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,307
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha7 - bugfix) - 14-Oct-2

I see. That's really strange. Thanks for pointing that out, though .. now I go to try it

alright, well, it seems to be trying to work.. at least, i'm getting a hud window.. but it's locked up. i need to figure out if it's locking up in my code or in the original code or what

Last edited by ekdikeo; 10-20-2008 at 04:48 PM.
ekdikeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:27 PM   #547
ekdikeo
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,307
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha8 - bugfix) - 17-Oct-2

Anyone willing to give me a little python help? The #python IRC channel is full of absolutely useless tools, and this language is making very little to absolutely no sense to me. I've changed the table discover code, and as soon as it calls my function, python freezes, without getting to the first two lines of the function, which are now

Code:
sys.stderr.write("made it here\n")
sys.stderr.flush()
Nothing comes into the hud error log.
ekdikeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:41 PM   #548
denks
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
denks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mixing it up in Sydney
Posts: 6,824
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha7 - bugfix) - 14-Oct-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekdikeo View Post
Wonder if denks had the same problem I had (installer assuming c:\programmes\ rather than c:\program files\)?

Anyone paying attention on the SourceForge forum?

I'm getting access denied from user fpdb@localhost in the HUD, even though it's working fine in the main program...

I think if I can get that figured out, I might possibly have the HUD working on other sites.
Ill check the error log and see if I can find what the issue was. My main priority was to get it working then figure out what the possible causes were later.

To answer a previous question - fresh install of XP, all patches / updates applied, running in a virtual machine.

As an aside, in case anyone has run into this problem, the directory holding fpdb needs write access, it does not work if the directories / files are read-only.
denks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:06 PM   #549
Eratosthenes
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,535
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha8 - bugfix) - 17-Oct-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekdikeo View Post
Anyone willing to give me a little python help? The #python IRC channel is full of absolutely useless tools, and this language is making very little to absolutely no sense to me. I've changed the table discover code, and as soon as it calls my function, python freezes, without getting to the first two lines of the function, which are now

Code:
sys.stderr.write("made it here\n")
sys.stderr.flush()
Nothing comes into the hud error log.
Tables.py will run stand alone. That is just enter "python Tables.py" or "Tables.py" or "./Tables.py" or whatever at the command prompt. It is a lot easier debug the table discovery just running Tables.py stand alone. If it runs correctly it will dump the info on the tables it discovers. Also the stderr is not logged if you run Tables.py stand alone, so you can actually see your messages as they are written.

In both fpdb and the HUD, the log files that catch the stderr stuff are unbuffered, so you don't need to flush.

I am usually hanging out on the #fpdb irc channel on freenode. If you want, log on there and show me what you are trying to do.
Eratosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:08 PM   #550
Eratosthenes
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,535
Re: New Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Alpha7 - bugfix) - 14-Oct-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by denks View Post
As an aside, in case anyone has run into this problem, the directory holding fpdb needs write access, it does not work if the directories / files are read-only.
y, it would need write access to write the log file in this dir and to save any updates to the HUD_config.xml config file if that is where you have it stored.
Eratosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online