How do I set up pokertracker to import these files automatically? I read something about naming a file empire.exe, but didn't quite understand.
1. Make a folder for mining somewhere.
2. Copy an execuatble into this folder and rename it EmpirePoker.exe (or another skin you don't use).
3. Copy FreePHG.exe into this folder also.
4. Open up some tables (see below).
5. Start running FreePHG.exe from your mining folder and you should start to see .hhf files appearing for the tables you are watching.
6. When you want to import these hands, point PT at this folder by pointing it at the EmpirePoker.exe (it will then think this folder is the empire folder and [auto-]import from their).
(Thanks the Adde for working out this method!
What is the name of the program you use to make sure you've always got an active table open? I don't think I can still run partymine with this.
The program (really its a AHK script, but its cool - better than PartyMine IMO) you want is called iWitness
(its main discussion thread is (here
Also I read that someone had 25 tables open. How can that be if you can only open 12?
I think you need to use multiple Windows XP user areas for this, and just mine 4 extra tables in each user area (I wouldn't risk multiple Party accounts after the ZJ thing). To be able to do this you will need a pretty fast PC, and I am not even 100% sure yet how this will work as FPHG is pretty CPU intensive, but a few are likely trying it and we should get some feedback fairly soon.
BTW: How do you open 12 tables, I can only do 10?