So I'm using PHG_v0.7 (I have the same issues with v0.6) with PT. I've done the suggested modifications which is to move the PHG folder to PartyGaming/PartyPoker/HandHistory folder and to edit the run.bat file (-e txt). However, I am still unable to have the HH imported using auto-import. It reads the file, but 0 hands are imported. I see the .hhf file for the tables in the PHG folder. When vieving these files, I see the HH being written to the file. Despite the -e txt mod to the .bat file, I still see file extension as being .hhf as listed in the PHG window when executed. It seems that by looking at all the other posts dealing with this issue, no one else seems to have a problem with PT HH import once these changes are made. Am I the only one to demonstrate that these mods are not idiot proof (lol)? Surely someone will pity this fool and provide some guidance.
First make sure you are running FPHG by running run.bat and not by running FreePHG.exe (sorry if that sounds obvious, but several people had problems because of this).
I used these steps exactly and everything worked out fine.
Modification to instantly grab Party hands.
Unzip the folder and moved it to:
C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory\FreePHG_v 0_06
Open the folder and locate the run.bat file.
1. RIGHT click on run.bat, choose EDIT
2. Change the text to look like the text below:
FreePHG.exe -e txt
3. Go to file->save & then close it
What that run.bat file does is open FreePHG and change the custom option to write .txt files instead of .hhf files - the .txt files can be auto imported using the party auto import function
Open auto import like normal and you are good to go.
Thanks to Brandon (TheStation) for this mod.
If those steps don't work, then it could be something to do with the way Windows XP is setup on your system for running command line applications. This should work:
1. Make a shortcut to FPHG (using copy + paste shortcut options).
2. Edit the properties of the shortcut and in the box where it says "Target", add "-e txt" onto the end (ignoring the "'s) [you can add any options into the target box in just the same way as you edit run.bat].
3. Then run FPHG using the shortcut, rather than the batch file.
Hope this works - Juk