This version is all thanks to Mogobu. He has been working on the FPHG code, and has optimized it again so it should use alot less CPU than before (he has also compiled it on a better compiler than I was using, so this should also decrease CPU load).
I haven't had time to test this yet so I have left v0.06 up just incase their are any problems (you will see v0.07 is listed on the main page
as the current test-version).
I'm just about to go away on vacation for the next 2/3 weeks so I wont have time to add any extra to FPHG until I gets back, but here is my ToDo list:
1. Make it so that .hhf files are split after N hands for people having problems importing into PT.
2. Fix the the missing newline which can be seen when viewing the hands in notepad.
3. Fix to warn user that "-o" option can't be used at same time as "-r".
4. Add a simple GUI to save all the CLI app questions.
5. Write the FAQ and instructions (to be posted on Ben's Wiki for easy editing by us all).
Have I missed anything?