Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Free Software Discussion of Free / Freeware / Donationware / Open Source poker software and Free Graphics mods

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2017, 09:53 PM   #51
matt57225
grinder
 
matt57225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 684
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

Thanks. Will take a look. Out of town for a bit and no PC with me. I will check when I get back
matt57225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 02:44 PM   #52
3donnie165
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 139
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

Is hand downloading not working currently for anyone else? Not the converter but ignition
3donnie165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 03:08 PM   #53
3donnie165
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 139
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

Is hand downloading not working currently for anyone else? Not the converter but ignition
3donnie165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:19 PM   #54
heyyouguys
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 28
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

Problem with ignition on my hand histories as well..keeps just saying download requested
heyyouguys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 08:22 PM   #55
KBkilla
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 4
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyyouguys View Post
Problem with ignition on my hand histories as well..keeps just saying download requested
Mine does that too. They should be in the folder C:\Ignition\HandHistory\12345678 (where 12345678 is your account ID).
KBkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 09:14 PM   #56
heyyouguys
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 28
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

now I keep getting a connection cannot be established on this server at this time when I hit download all
heyyouguys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:39 PM   #57
matt57225
grinder
 
matt57225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 684
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBkilla View Post
I followed all of the steps to install, and I am able to get it to convert all of my downloaded hands from Ignition. However, when I try to import into PT4, it errors on about 1/3 of the hands with the same error:

"04:27:44 pm: Error: PokerStars: Invalid pot size for hand #XXXXXXXXXXX (Line #XXXXXX)"

I looked at the converted files, and don't notice anything different about the hand histories that work versus those that don't. I did notice that the converted files have no board run-outs in them. It's simply the action of the players without the flop, turn and river listed anywhere. Could this potentially be the cause? If so, any idea what to do to fix the converter to include this in the files?
I think this is fixed now, try updating and let me know if not working. The problem was that some hands were missing summary information and the converter was trying to read the board cards from the summary information which is why it was not listing the flop, turn or river on the converted hands.
matt57225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:08 PM   #58
KBkilla
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 4
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt57225 View Post
I think this is fixed now, try updating and let me know if not working. The problem was that some hands were missing summary information and the converter was trying to read the board cards from the summary information which is why it was not listing the flop, turn or river on the converted hands.
IT WORKS!!! Thank you so much!
KBkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 05:18 PM   #59
BananaKendrick
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Poker table
Posts: 86
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

I was able to successfully install and use the converter but I keep getting errors on universal replayer saying "Unable to understand line" whenever I try to use the converted hands. HEM2/PT4 can't read any of the hands either. Any ideas?
BananaKendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 05:19 PM   #60
BananaKendrick
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Poker table
Posts: 86
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

04:17:57 pm: Warning: PokerStars: Big Blind not posted in hand#3534013264 (Line #90)
04:17:57 pm: Error: PokerStars: Invalid pot size for hand #3534013634 (Line #153)
04:17:57 pm: Error: PokerStars: Invalid button value: Table '17635191 17635191 2' 9-max Seat #14 is the button (Hand #3534014376) (Line #158)
04:17:57 pm: Error: PokerStars: Invalid button value: Table '17635191 17635191 13' 9-max Seat #19 is the button (Hand #3534015122) (Line #220)
04:17:57 pm: Error: PokerStars: Invalid pot size for hand #3534015780 (Line #340)
04:17:57 pm: Warning: PokerStars: Big Blind not posted in hand#3534013264 (Line #433)
04:17:57 pm: Error: PokerStars: Invalid pot size for hand #3534013634 (Line #496)
04:17:57 pm: Error: PokerStars: Invalid button value: Table '17635191 17635191 2' 9-max Seat #14 is the button (Hand #3534014376) (Line #501)
04:17:57 pm: Error: PokerStars: Invalid button value: Table '17635191 17635191 13' 9-max Seat #19 is the button (Hand #3534015122) (Line #563)
04:17:57 pm: Error: PokerStars: Invalid pot size for hand #3534015780 (Line #683)
04:17:58 pm: + Complete (2 hands, 0 summaries, 8 errors, 2 duplicates)
BananaKendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:29 PM   #61
matt57225
grinder
 
matt57225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 684
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaKendrick View Post
I was able to successfully install and use the converter but I keep getting errors on universal replayer saying "Unable to understand line" whenever I try to use the converted hands. HEM2/PT4 can't read any of the hands either. Any ideas?
Please post or pm me the original (not converted) hands.
matt57225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 05:59 PM   #62
potlimitotter
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

Hey I am having the same problem as others here are the 2 from my latest upload. #1 pt4 says

"Error: PokerStars: Invalid pot size for hand #3453331430 (Line #844)"
here is the original hh

Ignition Hand #3453331430 Zone Poker ID#1036 HOLDEMZonePoker No Limit - 2017-04-24 22:03:10
Seat 1: UTG ($4.66 in chips)
Seat 2: UTG+1 ($5.18 in chips)
Seat 3: UTG+2 ($2.81 in chips)
Seat 4: Dealer ($5.56 in chips)
Seat 5: Small Blind ($9.14 in chips)
Seat 6: Big Blind [ME] ($0.05 in chips)
Dealer : Set dealer [4]
Small Blind : Small Blind $0.02
Big Blind [ME] : All-in $0.05
*** HOLE CARDS ***
UTG : Card dealt to a spot [4s 5c]
UTG+1 : Card dealt to a spot [Jd 9c]
UTG+2 : Card dealt to a spot [2h 6c]
Dealer : Card dealt to a spot [2c 3c]
Small Blind : Card dealt to a spot [Js 3h]
Big Blind [ME] : Card dealt to a spot [Th 7c]
UTG+2 : Leave(Auto)
UTG+1 : Leave(Auto)
Dealer : Leave(Auto)
UTG : Folds
UTG : Leave(Auto)
UTG+1 : Folds
UTG+2 : Folds
Dealer : Folds
Small Blind : Folds
Small Blind : Leave(Auto)
Big Blind [ME] : Return uncalled portion of bet $0.03
Big Blind [ME] : Does not show [Th 7c] (High Card)
Big Blind [ME] : Hand result $0.04
Big Blind [ME] : Table deposit $4.93
Big Blind [ME] : Leave(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
UTG+1 : Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total Pot($0.04)
Seat+1: UTG Folded before the RIVER
Seat+2: UTG+1 lost with High Card [Jd 9c]
Seat+3: UTG+2 lost with High Card [2h 6c]
Seat+4: Dealer lost with High Card [2c 3c]
Seat+5: Small Blind Folded before the RIVER
Seat+6: Big Blind $0.04 [Does not show]

#2 pt4 says "Error: PokerStars: Invalid pot size (0.28 vs pot:0.20 rake:0.01 jpt:0.00) for hand #3452258262 (Line #1157)"

Ignition Hand #3452258262 Zone Poker ID#1036 HOLDEMZonePoker No Limit - 2017-04-22 01:49:18
Seat 1: Small Blind ($11.77 in chips)
Seat 2: Big Blind ($7.83 in chips)
Seat 3: UTG [ME] ($4.69 in chips)
Seat 4: UTG+1 ($8.55 in chips)
Seat 5: UTG+2 ($5.23 in chips)
Seat 6: Dealer ($7.40 in chips)
Dealer : Set dealer [6]
Small Blind : Small Blind $0.02
Big Blind : Big blind $0.05
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Small Blind : Card dealt to a spot [4h 3d]
Big Blind : Card dealt to a spot [Th 5s]
UTG [ME] : Card dealt to a spot [3c Qc]
UTG+1 : Card dealt to a spot [Ah 6c]
UTG+2 : Card dealt to a spot [7s 5c]
Dealer : Card dealt to a spot [5d 4d]
UTG+1 : Leave(Auto)
UTG [ME] : Folds
UTG [ME] : Leave(Auto)
UTG+1 : Folds
UTG+2 : Calls $0.05
Dealer : Calls $0.05
Small Blind : Calls $0.03
Big Blind : Checks
*** FLOP *** [2s 9h 9s]
Small Blind : Checks
Big Blind : Checks
UTG+2 : Checks
Dealer : Checks
*** TURN *** [2s 9h 9s] [2c]
Dealer : Leave(Auto)
Small Blind : Checks
Big Blind : Checks
UTG+2 : Checks
Dealer : Checks
*** RIVER *** [2s 9h 9s 2c] [Kc]
Small Blind : Checks
Big Blind : Checks
UTG+2 : Checks
Dealer : Checks
Small Blind : Showdown [9s 9h 2s 2c Kc] (Two pair)
Big Blind : Showdown [9s 9h 2s 2c Kc] (Two pair)
UTG+2 : Showdown [9s 9h 2s 2c Kc] (Two pair)
Dealer : Showdown [9s 9h 2s 2c Kc] (Two pair)
Small Blind : Hand result $0.04
Big Blind : Hand result $0.07
UTG+2 : Hand result $0.04
Dealer : Hand result $0.04
Small Blind : Leave(Auto)
Big Blind : Leave(Auto)
UTG+2 : Leave(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
Seat sit out
Seat re-join
Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total Pot($0.20)
Board [2s 9h 9s 2c Kc]
Seat+1: Small Blind $0.04 with Two pair [4h 3d-9s 9h 2s 2c Kc]
Seat+2: Big Blind $0.07 with Two pair [Th 5s-9s 9h 2s 2c Kc]
Seat+3: UTG Folded before the RIVER
Seat+4: UTG+1 lost with Two pair [Ah 6c]
Seat+5: UTG+2 $0.04 with Two pair [7s 5c-9s 9h 2s 2c Kc]
Seat+6: Dealer $0.04 with Two pair [5d 4d-9s 9h 2s 2c Kc]
potlimitotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 02:07 AM   #63
matt57225
grinder
 
matt57225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 684
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

Thank you for the feedback. I have been very busy lately but hopefully I will be able to look at this and fix it soon. I will post in this thread when it is fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by potlimitotter View Post
Hey I am having the same problem as others here are the 2 from my latest upload. #1 pt4 says

"Error: PokerStars: Invalid pot size for hand #3453331430 (Line #844)"
here is the original hh

Ignition Hand #3453331430 Zone Poker ID#1036 HOLDEMZonePoker No Limit - 2017-04-24 22:03:10
Seat 1: UTG ($4.66 in chips)
Seat 2: UTG+1 ($5.18 in chips)
Seat 3: UTG+2 ($2.81 in chips)
Seat 4: Dealer ($5.56 in chips)
Seat 5: Small Blind ($9.14 in chips)
Seat 6: Big Blind [ME] ($0.05 in chips)
Dealer : Set dealer [4]
Small Blind : Small Blind $0.02
Big Blind [ME] : All-in $0.05
*** HOLE CARDS ***
UTG : Card dealt to a spot [4s 5c]
UTG+1 : Card dealt to a spot [Jd 9c]
UTG+2 : Card dealt to a spot [2h 6c]
Dealer : Card dealt to a spot [2c 3c]
Small Blind : Card dealt to a spot [Js 3h]
Big Blind [ME] : Card dealt to a spot [Th 7c]
UTG+2 : Leave(Auto)
UTG+1 : Leave(Auto)
Dealer : Leave(Auto)
UTG : Folds
UTG : Leave(Auto)
UTG+1 : Folds
UTG+2 : Folds
Dealer : Folds
Small Blind : Folds
Small Blind : Leave(Auto)
Big Blind [ME] : Return uncalled portion of bet $0.03
Big Blind [ME] : Does not show [Th 7c] (High Card)
Big Blind [ME] : Hand result $0.04
Big Blind [ME] : Table deposit $4.93
Big Blind [ME] : Leave(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
UTG+1 : Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total Pot($0.04)
Seat+1: UTG Folded before the RIVER
Seat+2: UTG+1 lost with High Card [Jd 9c]
Seat+3: UTG+2 lost with High Card [2h 6c]
Seat+4: Dealer lost with High Card [2c 3c]
Seat+5: Small Blind Folded before the RIVER
Seat+6: Big Blind $0.04 [Does not show]

#2 pt4 says "Error: PokerStars: Invalid pot size (0.28 vs pot:0.20 rake:0.01 jpt:0.00) for hand #3452258262 (Line #1157)"

Ignition Hand #3452258262 Zone Poker ID#1036 HOLDEMZonePoker No Limit - 2017-04-22 01:49:18
Seat 1: Small Blind ($11.77 in chips)
Seat 2: Big Blind ($7.83 in chips)
Seat 3: UTG [ME] ($4.69 in chips)
Seat 4: UTG+1 ($8.55 in chips)
Seat 5: UTG+2 ($5.23 in chips)
Seat 6: Dealer ($7.40 in chips)
Dealer : Set dealer [6]
Small Blind : Small Blind $0.02
Big Blind : Big blind $0.05
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Small Blind : Card dealt to a spot [4h 3d]
Big Blind : Card dealt to a spot [Th 5s]
UTG [ME] : Card dealt to a spot [3c Qc]
UTG+1 : Card dealt to a spot [Ah 6c]
UTG+2 : Card dealt to a spot [7s 5c]
Dealer : Card dealt to a spot [5d 4d]
UTG+1 : Leave(Auto)
UTG [ME] : Folds
UTG [ME] : Leave(Auto)
UTG+1 : Folds
UTG+2 : Calls $0.05
Dealer : Calls $0.05
Small Blind : Calls $0.03
Big Blind : Checks
*** FLOP *** [2s 9h 9s]
Small Blind : Checks
Big Blind : Checks
UTG+2 : Checks
Dealer : Checks
*** TURN *** [2s 9h 9s] [2c]
Dealer : Leave(Auto)
Small Blind : Checks
Big Blind : Checks
UTG+2 : Checks
Dealer : Checks
*** RIVER *** [2s 9h 9s 2c] [Kc]
Small Blind : Checks
Big Blind : Checks
UTG+2 : Checks
Dealer : Checks
Small Blind : Showdown [9s 9h 2s 2c Kc] (Two pair)
Big Blind : Showdown [9s 9h 2s 2c Kc] (Two pair)
UTG+2 : Showdown [9s 9h 2s 2c Kc] (Two pair)
Dealer : Showdown [9s 9h 2s 2c Kc] (Two pair)
Small Blind : Hand result $0.04
Big Blind : Hand result $0.07
UTG+2 : Hand result $0.04
Dealer : Hand result $0.04
Small Blind : Leave(Auto)
Big Blind : Leave(Auto)
UTG+2 : Leave(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
Seat sit out
Seat re-join
Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
Enter(Auto)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total Pot($0.20)
Board [2s 9h 9s 2c Kc]
Seat+1: Small Blind $0.04 with Two pair [4h 3d-9s 9h 2s 2c Kc]
Seat+2: Big Blind $0.07 with Two pair [Th 5s-9s 9h 2s 2c Kc]
Seat+3: UTG Folded before the RIVER
Seat+4: UTG+1 lost with Two pair [Ah 6c]
Seat+5: UTG+2 $0.04 with Two pair [7s 5c-9s 9h 2s 2c Kc]
Seat+6: Dealer $0.04 with Two pair [5d 4d-9s 9h 2s 2c Kc]
matt57225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 04:26 PM   #64
Unicus_Sum
newbie
 
Unicus_Sum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 15
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

anyone ever able to get this to work again?
Unicus_Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 07:14 AM   #65
matt57225
grinder
 
matt57225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 684
Re: Bodog (Ignition/Bovada) Hand History Converter

I'm going to spend little to no time supporting this project for the foreseeable future. I currently don't play on Ignition and don't see myself playing there any time soon. I really appreciate everyone's feedback in the thread and via pm. If you have any questions let me know via pm.
matt57225 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online