Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Free Software Discussion of Free / Freeware / Donationware / Open Source poker software and Free Graphics mods

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 08:48 PM   #51
marcof3
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 408
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by freo View Post
Both of these requests are a bit more complex, as getting live game info is tricky, but i'll see what I can do.


Tbh I'm not sure of this scripts potencial, but if there's any way to read text from a windows, if you compare the text below the nickname with 'All in' maybe it would work.

There would be another problem that would be the position on the table, but using specific table seats or adding a username field on the script would solve solve.
marcof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:56 PM   #52
freo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 90
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

I think I would like to do something a bit more expanded than just the hero being all in, as you may call an all in and have villain covered and it wont show you as all in, but you'd still want to see the outcome. So it would need to be either hero or villain all in.

I was also thinking that it would be nice to be able to set a pot size limit at which you show, say if the pot is more than 100bb?

Anyway, I have to work out if its possible first
freo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:04 PM   #53
marcof3
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 408
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by freo View Post
I think I would like to do something a bit more expanded than just the hero being all in, as you may call an all in and have villain covered and it wont show you as all in, but you'd still want to see the outcome. So it would need to be either hero or villain all in.

I was also thinking that it would be nice to be able to set a pot size limit at which you show, say if the pot is more than 100bb?

Anyway, I have to work out if its possible first
good point, forgot about that case

If you make that number adjustable, i can see some use on that.


Something that would filter tables with no action would be welcome, at least my problem (and considering that people that stack play a lot of tables so they might have the same problem) is that if we are playing 20 tables, the size of the previews are very small.


gl
marcof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:11 PM   #54
freo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 90
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Yes, I can see the value of only showing tables that match certain requirements. ie, not seated, large pot, all-in, sitting out etc.
freo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #55
TimStone
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimStone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all across Asia
Posts: 7,909
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by freo View Post
Yes, I can see the value of only showing tables that match certain requirements. ie, not seated, large pot, all-in, sitting out etc.
that would be ****ing awesome....
TimStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:38 PM   #56
Dread Wings
journeyman
 
Dread Wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 318
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Is it possible to get this to work using XP with an "aero effects" program installed?
Dread Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:01 AM   #57
_dave_
_Pooh_Bah_
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UK (or what remains of it)
Posts: 13,005
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

it is not. it uses aero's dwmapi.dll, this isn't included in XP and I very much doubt any 3rd party effects prog uses the real deal from microsoft.
_dave_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:02 AM   #58
Matixboy
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 91
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by freo View Post
Both of these requests are a bit more complex, as getting live game info is tricky, but i'll see what I can do.
Idk what's possible with ahk scripts but if it could also auto close tables that get below a set number of people playing, that would be amazing!
Matixboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:47 AM   #59
freo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 90
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

If I can get it so that one of the filter criteria is less than a certain number of active players, i'll give the option of showing or closing as closing is a simple command. It's getting the number of active players thats the hard part.
freo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #60
Matixboy
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 91
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by freo View Post
If I can get it so that one of the filter criteria is less than a certain number of active players, i'll give the option of showing or closing as closing is a simple command. It's getting the number of active players thats the hard part.
Would it also close the 'actual' table? Sorry, I guess I was a little unclear.
Matixboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #61
luckproof
old hand
 
luckproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rolling my R's
Posts: 1,665
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

edit: what do you know I scrolled up and found my answer
this is awesome
luckproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:28 PM   #62
freo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 90
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matixboy View Post
Would it also close the 'actual' table? Sorry, I guess I was a little unclear.
Yes it would close the actual table as clicking the top right of the thumbnail does now
freo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:16 AM   #63
pokerash
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 614
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Brilliant tool you have. Wonder if it uses much cpu?

Anyway I am using it on iPoker and got it all working apart from the close table feature. Is it supposed to working yet on custom sites?
pokerash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:10 AM   #64
freo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 90
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerash View Post
Brilliant tool you have. Wonder if it uses much cpu?

Anyway I am using it on iPoker and got it all working apart from the close table feature. Is it supposed to working yet on custom sites?
I quickly tried on Titan and got the close feature to work by setting:

ptablebasew=486
ptablebaseh=366
closexl=419
closexr=478
closeyt=22
closeyb=46

This should close the table by clicking the area in the top right hand side of the thumbnail where the "Hulk" and "Blackjack" icons show. Give those settings a try and let me know how it goes.
freo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:24 AM   #65
pokerash
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 614
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by freo View Post
I quickly tried on Titan and got the close feature to work by setting:

ptablebasew=486
ptablebaseh=366
closexl=419
closexr=478
closeyt=22
closeyb=46

This should close the table by clicking the area in the top right hand side of the thumbnail where the "Hulk" and "Blackjack" icons show. Give those settings a try and let me know how it goes.
Brilliant.. that works thanks
pokerash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:27 PM   #66
JH1
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
JH1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,301
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

This is insanely good, thank you so much!
JH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 04:02 PM   #67
ThanksInAdvance
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 453
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

When you start to get a lot of tables going they start to get pretty small is there something i can change to make the tables bigger?
ThanksInAdvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:19 PM   #68
JH1
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
JH1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,301
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanksInAdvance View Post
When you start to get a lot of tables going they start to get pretty small is there something i can change to make the tables bigger?
+1

I'm not sure if you've implemented it yet but I can't find it in the code. I'd like to fill in the extra white space to increase visibility -- only 20 tables loaded as observer in this screenshot, 3x8 tables when full.

JH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:23 PM   #69
freo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 90
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Unfortunately the only way to increase the thumbnail sizes would be to increase the size of the preview window. The size of the thumbnails is determined by that. In your example you see that you will only be able to have tables 3 high based on the size of the preview window. The number of tables wide is then a function of that 3 high.

The suggestions made to filter out tables that you have folded and are waiting for the next deal, or the pot is below a certain limit will reduce the number of tables showing and subsequently increase the size of the thumbnails, however i'm still trying to work out how to do that.
freo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:39 PM   #70
pokerash
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 614
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by freo View Post
The suggestions made to filter out tables that you have folded and are waiting for the next deal, or the pot is below a certain limit will reduce the number of tables showing and subsequently increase the size of the thumbnails, however i'm still trying to work out how to do that.
This would be brilliant. Suggestion would be to check for a flop? Calibrate a background color where the flop would be and if its different show it in the preview?

So even if you're all in pre flop a flop will be dealt and the preview would appear.
pokerash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:42 AM   #71
_dave_
_Pooh_Bah_
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UK (or what remains of it)
Posts: 13,005
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

checking for a flop would stop you seeing "sit back in" etc., plus it'd have to be flop + hero still has hole cards to be useful.

I can see doing fairly well with checking certain pixels - but that gets you in trouble with different themes / sites etc.

getting active hand info from Stars is hard
_dave_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:50 AM   #72
freo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 90
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Yeh however is done neds to cater for the all the different themes somehow. I have some ideas but need to dig a little deeper as its quite complicated.
freo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:52 AM   #73
pokerash
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 614
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dave_ View Post
checking for a flop would stop you seeing "sit back in" etc., plus it'd have to be flop + hero still has hole cards to be useful.

I can see doing fairly well with checking certain pixels - but that gets you in trouble with different themes / sites etc.

getting active hand info from Stars is hard
Yeh I was thinking checking the two points for flop and hole cards but I'm no AHK programmer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freo View Post
Yeh however is done neds to cater for the all the different themes somehow. I have some ideas but need to dig a little deeper as its quite complicated.
Some sort of calibration? But I guess that requires more work to create a gui or something. Or maybe just get people to input pixel coordinates and colors?

Anyway, on pokerstars I was just wondering how people handle the close table dialog. Love the way I can just click in the previewer but then the confimation dialog gets stuck in the stack anyway. Just interested in people's solutions?
pokerash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:58 AM   #74
freo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 90
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Quote:
Anyway, on pokerstars I was just wondering how people handle the close table dialog. Love the way I can just click in the previewer but then the confimation dialog gets stuck in the stack anyway. Just interested in people's solutions?
Might be able to auto-click that, i'll check it out.
freo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:39 AM   #75
pokerash
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 614
Re: AHK Script: Stacked Table Previewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by freo View Post
Might be able to auto-click that, i'll check it out.
That would be great
pokerash is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online