Originally Posted by MoP_86
ongame support when?
Before commercial release.
Originally Posted by PietM
I had a problem with filters yesterday. I had a filter in my main database for $100NL on FTP. Then I created a new database with datamined hands of $200NL. When I switched databases the filter was still active, but if I removed the filter and clicked Run Report on the Reports tab the filter came back... After I restarted PT3 everything was ok again.
Did you have any filters set in the custom report? Can you reproduce this every time?
Originally Posted by durkadurka33
Is the release date at the end of April still looking likely?
Unfortunately not. We're pushing it back another two weeks, but the wait will be worth it... we have something very exciting going on.
Originally Posted by toxzen
Alright I downloaded the beta8 the other day. So far everything looks great. I'm very excited for the commercial release. I've read the whole thread and only have a few questions at the time:
1. Alright I'm playing 4 tables and observing 14 on ftp atm. I'm autoimporting. My import statistics are: Hands: 1,400 Errors: 0 Duplicates: 1,055. My question is what exactly does the duplicates mean?
2. Is there a way to see the total amount of hand histories I have in my database?
3. Will there be an option/configuration to combine rakeback into hourly rate? If not, I would like to see this implemented.
1. If you don't have PT3 moving your processed hand history files, then it has to re-import them each time auto-import starts.
2. Not yet.
3. This is something we want to do.
Originally Posted by Clayton
sorry for asking a repeat question, but will there be something like a "summary" tab in pt3 where i can compare other players' winnings
Yes, there will. You can make your own right now by using the custom reports.
Originally Posted by Vinetou
quick question: where to find MT ratio in PT3?
Session tab, select Sessions - By Time.