Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Software Poker-related software official support, e.g., poker trackers, solvers, equity calculators.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2008, 04:48 PM   #1926
allyasia
veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,025
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinobrody View Post
u got to be kidding me
i just imported hh that contains about 300 games theres no easier way to fix it??
yo, i fill in 500 entry 3 times.....
i really hope for the tournment result export and import feature on the next built....
allyasia is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:50 PM   #1927
starchyy
adept
 
starchyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,168
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerAce View Post
Why did you uninstall the old version? That's not necessary. Did you uninstall PostgreSQL too when you uninstalled it?
Ya not initially. When I downloaded the new version, and it didn't work, I uninstalled everything again (including PostgreSQL) and tried to re-install from scratch. Still nothing worked. Know how to fix it?
starchyy is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 05:12 PM   #1928
PokerAce
See our Commercial Software thread
 
PokerAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,309
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry1au View Post
Just found out I can't play 6max and full ring at the same time without the stats being out of place. Seems like saving stats works only for sng or cash, and not the number of players.
When you configure your statistics, take a look at the title bar of the config window. That describes exactly what type of tables you are configuring the options for.


Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
Since your reply to Flintoff only addressed his performance concerns - will you be implementing this?
Yes, this is on my todo list.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sinobrody View Post
u got to be kidding me
i just imported hh that contains about 300 games theres no easier way to fix it??
Not at this time, but soon.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BetYourLife View Post
Everest Support coming in 3 weeks also?
I'm hoping!


Quote:
Originally Posted by §437 Nr. 3 View Post
just testing the new HUD. Please give us a function to import our old pah files i dont to do everything all over again
I'm considering this.


Quote:
Originally Posted by starchyy View Post
Ya not initially. When I downloaded the new version, and it didn't work, I uninstalled everything again (including PostgreSQL) and tried to re-install from scratch. Still nothing worked. Know how to fix it?
Please make a post on our forum. This will require some back and forth and it would be easier to keep it straight there.
PokerAce is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 05:57 PM   #1929
henry1au
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 285
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerAce View Post
When you configure your statistics, take a look at the title bar of the config window. That describes exactly what type of tables you are configuring the options for.
Just tried this one more time. When I configure the stats on a 6max table, it comes up as "Full Tilt - 9 max - Classic View - Tournament".
henry1au is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 06:27 PM   #1930
PokerAce
See our Commercial Software thread
 
PokerAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,309
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Can you post a screenshot of the table?
PokerAce is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 06:33 PM   #1931
henry1au
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 285
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

henry1au is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 06:34 PM   #1932
PokerAce
See our Commercial Software thread
 
PokerAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,309
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Can you attach the hand history file for this table to a support ticket? If you do, please be sure to include a brief description of your problem so I can remember the issue.
PokerAce is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 12:06 AM   #1933
orentha
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: PNW
Posts: 902
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

This is probably going to be a dumb question...

When the stats popup, they are all off by 1 seat, everyone's stats need to move 1 seat to the left..

I have autocenter on FT turned on.

Is there some setting I'm missing somewhere? or whats up
orentha is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 12:09 AM   #1934
orentha
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: PNW
Posts: 902
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Also, is there a list of what the stats in the HUD mean exactly. Obviously 99% of them are obvious. but what about stats like: Call T Float Bet.

Is that when someone calls your pfr, then calls your cbet in pos, then bets the turn when you check it to them ?
orentha is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 12:29 AM   #1935
slush420
veteran
 
slush420's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: they gave you ******* too much $$!!
Posts: 2,195
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orentha View Post
Also, is there a list of what the stats in the HUD mean exactly. Obviously 99% of them are obvious. but what about stats like: Call T Float Bet.

Is that when someone calls your pfr, then calls your cbet in pos, then bets the turn when you check it to them ?
I think it's the exact opposite.. they raise PF you call they cbet the flop and you call they check the turn, you bet, then they call.
slush420 is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 01:02 AM   #1936
ralphd27
grinder
 
ralphd27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: to the left of frankie flowers
Posts: 581
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

First off, i just downloaded PT3 yesterday and love all the new stats/session graphs/clean look.

Now for the question...with the old pahud, i used to like clicking on names to get a list of all a particular players stats, but i noticed with the PT3 hud i only have the ability to post stats on the table, and by playing a ton of tables and having tons of stats it doesnt leave me with much room. Is there any feature on the PT3 hud that allows me to view all a players stats at once by clicking on their name?
ralphd27 is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 01:35 AM   #1937
fracas
adept
 
fracas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fishing in Libya – wtf?
Posts: 1,076
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerAce View Post
I'm waiting to worry about Mac computers after we release the native Mac version.
I'd suggest worrying about Macs somewhat before releasing the Mac version.

But seriously (and I know we're months away, so I won't be a pest about it), what's a rough guesstimate of when the Mac version will go public beta/be released? Maybe August/September?
fracas is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 02:08 AM   #1938
poincaraux
Truly Inspirational
 
poincaraux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lurking
Posts: 3,779
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fracas View Post
I'd suggest worrying about Macs somewhat before releasing the Mac version.

But seriously (and I know we're months away, so I won't be a pest about it), what's a rough guesstimate of when the Mac version will go public beta/be released? Maybe August/September?
FWIW, the current version works pretty well with Parallels. Even in Coherence.
poincaraux is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 07:43 AM   #1939
PokerAce
See our Commercial Software thread
 
PokerAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,309
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orentha View Post
This is probably going to be a dumb question...

When the stats popup, they are all off by 1 seat, everyone's stats need to move 1 seat to the left..

I have autocenter on FT turned on.

Is there some setting I'm missing somewhere? or whats up
PT3 should automatically detect that auto-center is enabled in Full Tilt. Does it matter which seat you sit it? Is it always only off by one seat?


Quote:
Originally Posted by orentha View Post
Also, is there a list of what the stats in the HUD mean exactly. Obviously 99% of them are obvious. but what about stats like: Call T Float Bet.

Is that when someone calls your pfr, then calls your cbet in pos, then bets the turn when you check it to them ?
There's a statistical reference guide in our documentation section:

http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT3/docs/

Unfortunately, not all the stats are documented yet. Your definition of a float bet is correct, but that stat (Call T Float Bet) indicates how often the player calls someone else's float bet.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphd27 View Post
First off, i just downloaded PT3 yesterday and love all the new stats/session graphs/clean look.

Now for the question...with the old pahud, i used to like clicking on names to get a list of all a particular players stats, but i noticed with the PT3 hud i only have the ability to post stats on the table, and by playing a ton of tables and having tons of stats it doesnt leave me with much room. Is there any feature on the PT3 hud that allows me to view all a players stats at once by clicking on their name?
Popup stats are not in the current version but will be available soon.


Quote:
Originally Posted by fracas View Post
I'd suggest worrying about Macs somewhat before releasing the Mac version.

But seriously (and I know we're months away, so I won't be a pest about it), what's a rough guesstimate of when the Mac version will go public beta/be released? Maybe August/September?
PT3 works well enough on Macs to be used. It won't do me much good to focus on problems that only affect Macs now since we don't officially support Macs. I can't give any sort of accurate estimate at this time. We would love to have a native Mac version by the end of summer, but it might be later.
PokerAce is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 08:11 AM   #1940
sinobrody
grinder
 
sinobrody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 570
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

ok and another thing
when i watch some hu sng games on poker stars the hud doesnt work (it doesnt show the stats) and at the same time it shows stats on full rings. how to fix it?
sinobrody is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 09:49 AM   #1941
PokerAce
See our Commercial Software thread
 
PokerAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,309
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

PT3 can't be used on observed PokerStars tables at this time.
PokerAce is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 10:58 AM   #1942
pkr_brat
centurion
 
pkr_brat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: (◣_◢)
Posts: 183
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Will you have an explination of all the new stats you have ? Like a video or something there are lots of new ones like donk bet float turn how does it know if your floating or not? It looks good btw.
pkr_brat is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 11:00 AM   #1943
henry1au
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 285
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry1au View Post
Just tried this one more time. When I configure the stats on a 6max table, it comes up as "Full Tilt - 9 max - Classic View - Tournament".
Both 6max and heads up sngs are coming up as 9 max. For cash, it's working fine.
henry1au is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 11:24 AM   #1944
PokerAce
See our Commercial Software thread
 
PokerAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,309
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkr_brat View Post
Will you have an explination of all the new stats you have ? Like a video or something there are lots of new ones like donk bet float turn how does it know if your floating or not? It looks good btw.
Yes, we plan on having extensive documentation on all the stats and how they can be used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry1au View Post
Both 6max and heads up sngs are coming up as 9 max. For cash, it's working fine.
I will be adding Treat As to the PT icon menu so you can change these.
PokerAce is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 11:28 AM   #1945
Playbig2000
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Playbig2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,522
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchyy View Post
Yesterday I went to open up my pt3 but was told that the version I had had expired and that I had to download the newest version. I uninstalled the one i had and went to download the new version on the pt website. After saving it to my computer, I go ahead to intall it. Installation goes on as usual. I go to open the software and am prompted to install PostgreSQL. I hit the install button and towards the end of the installation process, it tells me it can no longer continue and goes on the rollback it's actoions. I am then left with a little window asking me to create a new PostgreSQL database. All the requirements all filled in automatically so I click the create button. This message then pops up:

"Unable to create PostgreSQL database: PT3 Beta DB1
Reason: Unable to login to database (template1). Reason: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host "localhost" and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?"

I double check the host and the port and both are fine. I don't know what is wrong or how to fix this. Anyone else experience this? Know how to fix this?

I had the exact same problem, for me it was because add/remove programs didn't remove everything so I had to go into program files and deleted the file for pokertracker3 and postgreSQL manually, then I installed it again and it went right thru but first I backed up all the HH files in the processed folder and all other folders that hold HH and I renamed them and saved them somewhere else, then manualy imported them on the new version. But make sure u back up all your HH's first!!!!

Last edited by Playbig2000; 04-16-2008 at 11:34 AM. Reason: personal reasons
Playbig2000 is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 12:22 PM   #1946
orentha
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: PNW
Posts: 902
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

[uote]PT3 should automatically detect that auto-center is enabled in Full Tilt. Does it matter which seat you sit it? Is it always only off by one seat?[/quote]
No, it's off by 1 seat when I'm sitting at the "autocenter" seat

If I move myself to another seat, sometimes the stats line up correctly, if I choose another seat, (then select reset in the little hud menu) sometimes the stats are now off by 3 seats...
orentha is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 02:23 PM   #1947
gball
adept
 
gball's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 868
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

When applying a filter, the player tree is refreshed too. Would it be feasible to add an user option to refresh the tree or not, and when selecting a player that doesn't have any hands that pass the filter, the data would just simply be empty. It's kinda an issue when the tree takes up to one minute to refresh after each tiny adjustment to a filter.
gball is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 02:29 PM   #1948
gball
adept
 
gball's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 868
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Also, what about showing hands that don't have hole card info for the selected player? Like, I was filtering for limping after limpers for a certain player I played with, and he had 9 such hands. But I don't know how he plays those hands on what kinds of boards at all because he hadn't gone to showdown with them once. I think this is pretty fundamental feature that would be very useful.
gball is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 02:29 PM   #1949
§437 Nr. 3
veteran
 
§437 Nr. 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Schland
Posts: 2,098
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerAce View Post


I'm considering this.

if you make this, ill buy it for sure. otherwise, probably not. so think about it
§437 Nr. 3 is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 02:57 PM   #1950
PokerAce
See our Commercial Software thread
 
PokerAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,309
Re: PokerTracker 3 (Beta 8 Release - 12-Apr-2008) - incl. HUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orentha View Post
[uote]PT3 should automatically detect that auto-center is enabled in Full Tilt. Does it matter which seat you sit it? Is it always only off by one seat?
No, it's off by 1 seat when I'm sitting at the "autocenter" seat

If I move myself to another seat, sometimes the stats line up correctly, if I choose another seat, (then select reset in the little hud menu) sometimes the stats are now off by 3 seats...[/QUOTE]

Please reproduce this and then attach the PokerTracker.log file to a support ticket on our site. Be sure to give a description of the problem in the ticket.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gball View Post
When applying a filter, the player tree is refreshed too. Would it be feasible to add an user option to refresh the tree or not, and when selecting a player that doesn't have any hands that pass the filter, the data would just simply be empty. It's kinda an issue when the tree takes up to one minute to refresh after each tiny adjustment to a filter.
Already available. In the Settings, under the Performance tab, uncheck the Filter Player List option.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gball View Post
Also, what about showing hands that don't have hole card info for the selected player? Like, I was filtering for limping after limpers for a certain player I played with, and he had 9 such hands. But I don't know how he plays those hands on what kinds of boards at all because he hadn't gone to showdown with them once. I think this is pretty fundamental feature that would be very useful.
You can view these in the Sessions tab. There will be a way to view all the player's hands, it just hasn't made it in yet.
PokerAce is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive