Originally Posted by fieldyb
I think I've followed the steps but probably want a clarification on steps 3 & 4.
For step 3, after I click 'Begin Auto Import', do I click 'Start Site Import' after or before step 4? If not, when can I click 'Start Site Import'?
For step 4 , can I join all 4 Zoom tables at once; or do I need to join a table first before re-joining the remaining 3?
Start PokerTracker 3
Start PokerStars and Login
Click "Begin Auto Import" in PokerTracker 3
Join a Zoom table
- Click PokerStars, select the PokerStars Configuration tab.
- Make sure Automatically Start with Auto-Import is selected (it should be selected by default)
- Scroll to the bottom, make sure Enable Zoom HUD is checked
- Make sure Start Automatically is also checked, this starts the HUD when you start importing.
If you perform these checks first, and then perform the 1-4 order we listed above, then your problem should be solved. If this does not solve your problem then we need to look at your PokerTracker 3 logs to determine why this issue is unique to your computer, create a support ticket on our website and we can provide customized help.
Originally Posted by happyeaster
I have noticed though (but i have not changed any settings of c) that the seat preference setting in PS client has actually been expanded to include a new "auto-center" option. Of c I don't have this ticked but I wonder if that is what is interfering with the hud?
Btw - I even rebuilt my cache so that it's now at 100%...
1) Your cache should always be at 100% for the best performance, if it is not then its time to rebuild the cache. Stay vigilant!
2) Your description might differ from fieldyb, his problem is random at times, other times the correct information appears. If your issue is the same, then ignore the comments below and just continue to follow the advice above. If not, then let us know if you changed the table skin recently, and also if the positions of the opponents are wrong - check to see if there are random players that do not exist at the table, if so then I suspect your issue is the same as fieldyb, if the names are all correct but the positioning appears wrong or random then you probably just need to re-define the on-table HUD positions by right-clicking then dragging each on-table group. We do not support Auto-center in PokerTracker 3 for PokerStars, this is a recently released feature, we are no longer adding new feature support to PokerTracker 3... all new Feature support is exclusive to PokerTracker 4 at this stage - hence we recommend upgrading to stay current with all the latest options (PT3 users get a killer discount on PT4 upgrades, it is not at all expensive).
I was not aware when I responded to this post initially that the Zoom format for PokerStars had changed, we released an emergency patch for PokerTracker 4 yesterday to compensate for this change made by PokerStars, and we are hoping to release a similar patch for PokerTracker 3 within the coming week.
Last edited by PokerTracker; 02-16-2013 at 01:35 PM.