Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Software Poker-related software official support, e.g., poker trackers, solvers, equity calculators.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 02:36 AM   #10476
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAggromonkey View Post
I am trying to move my database from one computer to another. However, I would prefer to only move the hand histories and notes from 2 sites that I play on, instead of moving the whole database.

I searched around the user's manual & looked around the FAQ's but I could not find any information on this.

Only way to do this is to copy the entire database then purge unwanted hands from the other sites using the Advanced hand history purge tool.

- TT
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 12-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #10477
MrAggromonkey
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,215
re: PokerTracker 3

^---How do I copy all of them, then?
MrAggromonkey is offline  
Old 12-01-2012, 07:16 PM   #10478
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAggromonkey View Post
^---How do I copy all of them, then?
Backup the database, then restore it to a new database. We have a Support Guide which covers this topic on our website, Click Support, Guides, then Database to find it. Good luck!

- TT
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 12-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #10479
Turntup74
old hand
 
Turntup74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Floating OOP with 8 high
Posts: 1,782
re: PokerTracker 3

This might have been answered already but ill ask anyway. Does PT3.12.1 work on Juicy Stakes?

I have tried to turn on my HUD but it does not turn on. Also it is not keeping any of my HH's
Turntup74 is offline  
Old 12-01-2012, 09:10 PM   #10480
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turntup74 View Post
This might have been answered already but ill ask anyway. Does PT3.12.1 work on Juicy Stakes?

I have tried to turn on my HUD but it does not turn on. Also it is not keeping any of my HH's
Yes it does, we support the entire Revolution (Cake) network. You must manually configure the hand history directory, PokerTracker cannot find the directory for you automatically - once you define the directory it will be smooth sailing.

- TT
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 02:16 AM   #10481
MrAggromonkey
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,215
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerTracker View Post
Backup the database, then restore it to a new database. We have a Support Guide which covers this topic on our website, Click Support, Guides, then Database to find it. Good luck!

- TT
Sorry but I don't see where those instructions are

Is it under ...

Creating a new database

Database management & maintenance

How to uninstall/ reinstall PostGreSQL 8.3

How to uninstall/ reinstall PostGreSQL 8.4

Performance tuning hard drives

Performance Tuning PostgreSQL

OR

PokerTracker 3 Database Schema Documentation ?
MrAggromonkey is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #10482
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAggromonkey View Post
Sorry but I don't see where those instructions are

Is it under ...
My error. Please look under Tutorials > Back & Restore
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 08:29 PM   #10483
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerTracker View Post
The Hud finds the table window based on the tournament name given in the hand histories. If there is a difference between the two then it won't be found automatically. As long as they match there should be no problem. If there is not a match then the error is caused by Merge... and it is something they will need to (and want to) fix. Contact your Merge skin's support representative if you find that this is the case and have then notify the network, if not then send us a screen capture of your table along with the hand histories in a support ticket so we can investigate further.

- TT
MERGE just confirmed that they know the source of this bug and are working to find a solution, hopefully this will be taken care of quickly, but we don't know the timeline that they need. Hang on, HUD on the way!
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #10484
topbozza
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 72
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerTracker View Post
Yes, it is always at the top of the commercial software forum because we have a sponsored thread for PT4 : https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/16...l#post35974043




PokerTracker 4 has a fully integrated solution for reviewing marked hands, I believe that is why you hear others discussing the session tab in regards to Marked Hands. in PokerTracker 3 this requires a custom report with a filter that looks for marked hands. This is one of the many reasons why we sugest to upgrade to PT4, but if you are an OSX user who is temporarly stuck with PT3 then this is how to accomplish your goal (admittedly it is not as good as PT4, but it can do in a pinch):
  • Click reports, create a new Holdem Cash Hand report.
  • Add multiple stats that will alow you to view the data you need, be sure to include the key stats needed such as NOTES, and HAND # in addition to your personal preferences.
  • Click Filters, check Filter on Active Player. The click Insert, select the statistics tab, and click Notes
  • Click OK, then Save, then OK again to close the filter dialog.
  • Be sure to save your new report and the run the report to see all of your marked hands.

once again, this is MUCH easier to do in PT4, and much more powerful as well. Good luck!

- TT
Thanks, that kind of worked as all the hands ive played showed up so i could watch them on the replayer but the ones i marked for review weren't highlighted or anything so I couldn't find/see them. I think i bought pt3 before may 2011 so can i upgrade for free?
topbozza is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #10485
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by topbozza View Post
Thanks, that kind of worked as all the hands ive played showed up so i could watch them on the replayer but the ones i marked for review weren't highlighted or anything so I couldn't find/see them. I think i bought pt3 before may 2011 so can i upgrade for free?


https://www.pokertracker.com/faq/PT4...rom-pt3-to-pt4
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #10486
topbozza
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 72
re: PokerTracker 3

So how do I get the marked hands to show up?
topbozza is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #10487
topbozza
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 72
re: PokerTracker 3

dw think i got it
topbozza is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:47 PM   #10488
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by topbozza View Post
So how do I get the marked hands to show up?
We already responded to that question here - https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/16...l#post35974686
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 06:52 PM   #10489
Greedy284186
grinder
 
Greedy284186's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: (Insert Something Lame)
Posts: 425
re: PokerTracker 3

Hello, I have PT3 with the latest update and am having a problem getting hands imported. I have been using the software for a few years with no problems. But now, when I play on Carbon and turn auto-import on, my first table imports and my HUD comes up but my additional tables do not get imported and the HUD does not come up. I am wondering if they restructured how hand histories are stored? This seems very strange that the HUD works on one table but not the others. They are all NLHE. Thanks, fbhough@gmail.com
Greedy284186 is offline  
Old 12-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #10490
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedy284186 View Post
Hello, I have PT3 with the latest update and am having a problem getting hands imported. I have been using the software for a few years with no problems. But now, when I play on Carbon and turn auto-import on, my first table imports and my HUD comes up but my additional tables do not get imported and the HUD does not come up. I am wondering if they restructured how hand histories are stored? This seems very strange that the HUD works on one table but not the others. They are all NLHE. Thanks, fbhough@gmail.com
Greedy-

There are no known issues with MERGE at this time, we performed a multitable test of NL cash games without any issues, we could not duplicate your problem. I sugest you contact us by creating a support ticket so we can look at your logs from PokerTracker 3, we will need to know more details such as are you using Windows or OSX version of PT3? Are you playing cash games or tournaments? While you are waiting for a response from support, please try creating a new database, start importing to see if the same problem occurs on the new database - this would help us debug your issue.

Please follow these instructions for submitting a Support Ticket.

- TT
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 01:18 PM   #10491
LouisianaLimitKing
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43
re: PokerTracker 3

Im using PT3 just for the WPN network. 2 problems.

#1...i get no HUD for tournaments, only cash games. Is their something i dont have set right?

#2...I used to use it for every site, how do i remove like Bodog, Stars, etc from the database?

Thanxxxx 4 any help.
LouisianaLimitKing is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #10492
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisianaLimitKing View Post
Im using PT3 just for the WPN network. 2 problems.

#1...i get no HUD for tournaments, only cash games. Is their something i dont have set right?

#2...I used to use it for every site, how do i remove like Bodog, Stars, etc from the database?

Thanxxxx 4 any help.
1) Winning Poker Network does not provide all the tools we need to support tournaments properly, we can only place the HUD on the first tournament window of it's type because there is no way to uniquely identify each tournament table. The HUD should display on the first table you open, but that is all it will display on.

2) Do you want to remove or delete your old data? If you just want to remove, do you mean hide it? Is your player aliased to the other sites, or do you want to remove the actual players from the other sites as well?

- TT
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #10493
Helsinge
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 418
re: PokerTracker 3

I can't get the HUD to work for full tilt, when i run the HUD it doesn't detect any tables.

Settings all seem correct.
Helsinge is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:51 AM   #10494
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
re: PokerTracker 3

Are you running our latest beta version (3.13.12)? If not you'll need to upgrade to that version for PT3 to work with Full Tilt.
Kraada is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:24 AM   #10495
Helsinge
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 418
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraada View Post
Are you running our latest beta version (3.13.12)? If not you'll need to upgrade to that version for PT3 to work with Full Tilt.
yes v3.13.12 beta

Ok for some reason PT3 is now deciding to say that FT is not config'd to save HH to disk, whats the default folder pathway i'm supposed to use?
Helsinge is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 01:36 PM   #10496
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helsinge View Post
yes v3.13.12 beta

Ok for some reason PT3 is now deciding to say that FT is not config'd to save HH to disk, whats the default folder pathway i'm supposed to use?
That depends on if you are using OSX or Windows, and also if you relocated the folder in Full Tilt. You should start by checking inside the Full Tilt poker client, that is your best bet.

- TT
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #10497
wally is all in
enthusiast
 
wally is all in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: your neighborhood pizzeria
Posts: 77
re: PokerTracker 3

I just downloaded v3.12.1 and am trying to import hands from carbon (merge network). it is unable to import any of the roughly 30k hands and gives one of these two as the error:

2012/12/11 17:54:50: Merge: Unable to import hand (#6344550502451). Reason: Invalid limit (1/1//2012 NL (6 max)) for hand #6344550502451

2012/12/11 17:54:50: Merge: Error: Error: No winner found in hand #6344550502452 (Hand #6344550502452)

anyone ran into this?
wally is all in is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #10498
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerwin View Post
I just downloaded v3.12.1 and am trying to import hands from carbon (merge network). it is unable to import any of the roughly 30k hands and gives one of these two as the error:

2012/12/11 17:54:50: Merge: Unable to import hand (#6344550502451). Reason: Invalid limit (1/1//2012 NL (6 max)) for hand #6344550502451

2012/12/11 17:54:50: Merge: Error: Error: No winner found in hand #6344550502452 (Hand #6344550502452)

anyone ran into this?
3.12.1 is very old, it was released in March 2012. Please upgrade to the latest BETA to solve this issue, We will be depreciating 3.12.1 this month. The current BETA is 3.13.12 BETA released last month.

- TT
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #10499
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

OUT NOW - PokerTracker 3.13.13 BETA Release Notes: December 14, 2012

Added:
  • Import: PokerStars: Added support for "Run It Twice" tables
  • Import: iPoker: Added support for iPoker 4-Max Double Or Nothing SNGs
Fixed:
  • Import: Party: Import error with space at end of Party name
  • Import: Full Tilt: Compensate for tournament summaries that cannot be moved after processing is complete
  • Import: iPoker: Fix to address a scenario where summaries are imported before hand histories
  • Import: OnGame: Fix to allow hand history format changes to be recognized when hands are mixed together in an export from PT3 or PT4
  • Import: G2Gtech: Fix to allow the detection of settings for the "Opoker" skin
  • Hud: 888: fixed issues with HUD finding tables when using the latest 888poker software
  • Replayer: Fix an action order error that could only occur with Party "heads up" hands
  • Mac: Fix UTF-8 encoding support for the Euro symbol when exporting hands
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 12-18-2012, 12:50 AM   #10500
Nomboo
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 109
re: PokerTracker 3

hello, when creating your own hud by clicking options-> new profile, how do you separate positional stats? For example I wanna see a player's VPIP from button, his VPIP from BB separately on the screen
Nomboo is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive