Originally Posted by mecha
is there a PT4 version of this thread?
Yes, it is always at the top of the commercial software forum because we have a sponsored thread for PT4 : http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/16...l#post35974043
Originally Posted by topbozza
Hi how do you view hands you've marked for review? Everywhere I'velooked says to go to the sessions tab but my poker tracker doesn't have a sessions tab...
PokerTracker 4 has a fully integrated solution for reviewing marked hands, I believe that is why you hear others discussing the session tab in regards to Marked Hands. in PokerTracker 3 this requires a custom report with a filter that looks for marked hands. This is one of the many reasons why we sugest to upgrade to PT4, but if you are an OSX user who is temporarly stuck with PT3 then this is how to accomplish your goal (admittedly it is not as good as PT4, but it can do in a pinch):
- Click reports, create a new Holdem Cash Hand report.
- Add multiple stats that will alow you to view the data you need, be sure to include the key stats needed such as NOTES, and HAND # in addition to your personal preferences.
- Click Filters, check Filter on Active Player. The click Insert, select the statistics tab, and click Notes
- Click OK, then Save, then OK again to close the filter dialog.
- Be sure to save your new report and the run the report to see all of your marked hands.
once again, this is MUCH easier to do in PT4, and much more powerful as well. Good luck!