Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Software Poker-related software official support, e.g., poker trackers, solvers, equity calculators.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2012, 09:25 PM   #10301
thedazman
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 27
re: PokerTracker 3

Hello,

I have discovered a little problem that is annoying me as I cannot seem to figure out why this happens.

But I have been playing mainly micro zoom on pokerstars, and imported around 25,000 hands.

The probably being, is when you click on the 'hands' tab and under the subheading 'starting hands' the correct number of hands are displayed, ie around 25,000. But if you select 'final hands' from the sub dropdown menu there is only around half of the imported hands showing in this window.

Can someone please explain why this happens? I may just be overlooking something that is so obvious, im missing it.

Thank you
thedazman is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 11:40 PM   #10302
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedazman View Post
Hello,

I have discovered a little problem that is annoying me as I cannot seem to figure out why this happens.

But I have been playing mainly micro zoom on pokerstars, and imported around 25,000 hands.

The probably being, is when you click on the 'hands' tab and under the subheading 'starting hands' the correct number of hands are displayed, ie around 25,000. But if you select 'final hands' from the sub dropdown menu there is only around half of the imported hands showing in this window.

Can someone please explain why this happens? I may just be overlooking something that is so obvious, im missing it.

Thank you

Not every hand played has a final hand. For example, say you folded preflop to a raise while holding 73o, and the preflop raiser won the pot - there is no final hand in this scenario. Conversely your fold will be listed under the 73o in the hands tab. Let me know if this explanation helps. Good luck!

- TT
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 08-17-2012, 03:49 PM   #10303
tercet
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tercet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: thall
Posts: 7,673
re: PokerTracker 3

PS Zoom does not appear to work on the new Poker Stars update, or is it just me?

nvm restarted and it was fine after

Last edited by tercet; 08-17-2012 at 04:01 PM.
tercet is offline  
Old 08-17-2012, 06:19 PM   #10304
bigpotpoker
veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: due
Posts: 2,548
re: PokerTracker 3

I think I read that it doesn't support lock hands. (I am on a mac). Is there a way to convert the files to something else that it supports?
bigpotpoker is offline  
Old 08-17-2012, 07:53 PM   #10305
thedazman
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 27
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerTracker View Post
Not every hand played has a final hand. For example, say you folded preflop to a raise while holding 73o, and the preflop raiser won the pot - there is no final hand in this scenario. Conversely your fold will be listed under the 73o in the hands tab. Let me know if this explanation helps. Good luck!

- TT
Thank you.

Totally understand now. Its only hands that go to showdown that are displayed in the final hands section.

I knew i was over looking something simply. Just had a brainfart i guess

Thanks again
thedazman is offline  
Old 08-18-2012, 03:58 AM   #10306
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpotpoker View Post
I think I read that it doesn't support lock hands. (I am on a mac). Is there a way to convert the files to something else that it supports?
The hands should import with Manual Import as long as they are in the same format as the Windows HH files.

--WhiteRider
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 12:27 PM   #10307
habsfan
journeyman
 
habsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Poker room
Posts: 265
re: PokerTracker 3

I'm running PT3 on my mac (v.3.13.9) and have a few questions, hopefully this is a good place to ask them. I was working on configuring my HUD this morning and got it to a point where i think its pretty good. When i run the hud however i'm having some issues:

1) HUD does not appear on all tables i'm playing at. Just now i had 10 tables going and hud was only coming up on 6-7 of the tables. What can i do about this?

2) When I click on the table which is the HUD is running (whether to call, raises, enter a bet, ect...) The HUD blinks for a split second (disappears then comes back) which makes it kind of annoying and not that smooth, is there anything i can do to fix that as well?

3) How can i rescale the size of the stat boxes? When i stack my tables filling to screen of my comp it looks good, but if i tile my tables, the stat boxes are way too big, is there a way to have the boxes automatically (or manual) scale in proportion to the table size?

If you have any advice for either of the 3 points above i'd much appreciate it! thanks
habsfan is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #10308
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
re: PokerTracker 3

(1) What site are you playing at? There should be no limit to the number of tables the HUD displays on. Is there anything special about the tables that don't get the display?

(2) This is a known issue with no workaround at this time that I'm aware of.

(3) There's no automatic resizing in PT3, PT4 has the ability though and we are working to bring PT4 to the Mac soon.
Kraada is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #10309
habsfan
journeyman
 
habsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Poker room
Posts: 265
re: PokerTracker 3

ya i should've definitely mentioned, I'm playing on pokerstars. And no all the tables are the exact same in terms of limits and number of players.

Thanks for the pointers on 2) and 3) although that's kinda disappointing, but man I look forward to PT4 being out for macs.
habsfan is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #10310
wild gremlin
journeyman
 
wild gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: ,location,location
Posts: 257
re: PokerTracker 3

I know this is the software forum but i have logged onto my pockertraker account and i can not start a tread in the forum to help me out with support,Do i need two separate accounts?
wild gremlin is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 03:21 AM   #10311
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan View Post
ya i should've definitely mentioned, I'm playing on pokerstars. And no all the tables are the exact same in terms of limits and number of players.
That shouldn't happen then - please open a support ticket on the PokerTracker website and we'll be able to look into this for you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wild gremlin View Post
I know this is the software forum but i have logged onto my pockertraker account and i can not start a tread in the forum to help me out with support,Do i need two separate accounts?
Does it show you as signed in in the top right corner of the forums page?
What happens when you click the "New Topic" button? (Note that you need to be viewing one of the specific forum in order to start a new topic, not the main forum page listing all of the sub-forums.)


--WhiteRider
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 05:44 AM   #10312
wild gremlin
journeyman
 
wild gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: ,location,location
Posts: 257
re: PokerTracker 3

Does it show you as signed in in the top right corner of the forums page?
What happens when you click the "New Topic" button? (Note that you need to be viewing one of the specific forum in order to start a new topic, not the main forum page listing all of the sub-forums.)


--WhiteRider[/QUOTE]

Yes i'm logged in at the top right hand corner but when i come to make a new post it tells me i need to log i again,I try to put in my user name and password in on the forum ans says "you exceeded the maximum allowed number of log in attempts" and asks me to solve the CAPTCHA below?
wild gremlin is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 06:49 AM   #10313
wild gremlin
journeyman
 
wild gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: ,location,location
Posts: 257
re: PokerTracker 3

Its also saying on the bottom of the forum page I'm a registered user yet when i come to make new topic at the botttom of the page it says:You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
wild gremlin is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 11:54 AM   #10314
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild gremlin View Post
Its also saying on the bottom of the forum page I'm a registered user yet when i come to make new topic at the botttom of the page it says:You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Please PM me your PokerTracker account username. We'll need to reset your sessions.

Best regards,

Derek
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #10315
wild gremlin
journeyman
 
wild gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: ,location,location
Posts: 257
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerTracker View Post
Please PM me your PokerTracker account username. We'll need to reset your sessions.

Best regards,

Derek
I seem to be able to post now thanks derek

Regards
Grem
wild gremlin is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 07:37 AM   #10316
happyeaster
adept
 
happyeaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 720
re: PokerTracker 3

Hi guys,

Since last night I've encountered an issue where if i go to the texas hold em tab (the one next to the import tab) it no longer displays my own profile/username.

I've used pt3 since 2010 and have never encountered this issue before.

-I've gone into settings and my username is set up clearly as the default profile
-it doesn't even find my name in the left hand pane of players (!!)

Help please!

happyeaster is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 07:38 AM   #10317
happyeaster
adept
 
happyeaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 720
re: PokerTracker 3

P.S I had not changed any additional settings prior to this problem occuring.
happyeaster is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 06:26 PM   #10318
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyeaster View Post
Hi guys,

Since last night I've encountered an issue where if i go to the texas hold em tab (the one next to the import tab) it no longer displays my own profile/username.

I've used pt3 since 2010 and have never encountered this issue before.

-I've gone into settings and my username is set up clearly as the default profile
-it doesn't even find my name in the left hand pane of players (!!)

Help please!


Sounds like either your screen name is attached to another screen name as an Alias, or your Screen Name preference has changed (General tab : Settings: My Screen Name). Unfortunatly from your description it is a little hard to diagnose, so if this tip does not help, then I sugest you contact us on the PokerTracker website so we can take a more in-depth look into what is causing your issue. Good luck!

- TT
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #10319
Sticksv3
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 338
re: PokerTracker 3

Hey I have a few questions.

1.) I configured my HUD to include around 10-15 stats, but on the tables the HUD comes up just in one single line. How do I configure it to come up in rows?

2.) When I signed up, I got a free month of tabletracker but I didn't use it. Is it too late? It's been 2 months since I signed up.

Thanks
Sticksv3 is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #10320
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksv3 View Post
Hey I have a few questions.

1.) I configured my HUD to include around 10-15 stats, but on the tables the HUD comes up just in one single line. How do I configure it to come up in rows?

2.) When I signed up, I got a free month of tabletracker but I didn't use it. Is it too late? It's been 2 months since I signed up.

Thanks
1) We cannot be sure, but it sounds like you are either using a different HUD Profile at the table, or you edited the stats in the wrong HUD Group. The HUD group you need to select when editing your HUD Profile must have the "Show" option set to one of the "Show on Table" choices. If this option says "Popup Use Only" then it will not appear on the table.

2) TableTracker's trial is not time limited, you have 25 complimentary TableTracker searches. These is no time restriction in the use of these searches.

- TT
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #10321
Sticksv3
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 338
re: PokerTracker 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerTracker View Post
1) We cannot be sure, but it sounds like you are either using a different HUD Profile at the table, or you edited the stats in the wrong HUD Group. The HUD group you need to select when editing your HUD Profile must have the "Show" option set to one of the "Show on Table" choices. If this option says "Popup Use Only" then it will not appear on the table.

2) TableTracker's trial is not time limited, you have 25 complimentary TableTracker searches. These is no time restriction in the use of these searches.

- TT
All the stats are appearing fine on the tables, but they come up as one single line that runs off the screen and is impossible to understand.

Ie. It looks like this:

22/31/46/21/32/51/74/22/31/46/21/32/51/74/22/31/46/21/32/51/74/25

And I want it to look like this

22/31/27/41
22/31/27/22
31/27/41/21
63/42/42/51

Sorry for the crappy explanation but thanks for the reply.
Sticksv3 is offline  
Old 08-26-2012, 04:29 AM   #10322
PokerTracker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,228
re: PokerTracker 3

To break it up into separate lines you need to add the special "New Line" stat.
To do that click on the "Special" tab and double click "New Line". From your example you'll need to add 3 new lines - if you click on the stat which is at the end of the line before you double click "new line" it will insert it at the correct place; otherwise you can move them to the right place using the up and down arrows.



--WhiteRider
PokerTracker is offline  
Old 08-26-2012, 05:02 AM   #10323
Sticksv3
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 338
re: PokerTracker 3

Thanks heaps!
Sticksv3 is offline  
Old 08-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #10324
Pokerzhard
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 485
re: PokerTracker 3

I have been using PT3 for a few months (micro version) and switched to HEM to try a PLO trial. I now would like to switch back but can't get PT3 back up and running.
When I open the program a window pops up w/ Server, Port, User, Password...and give me the option to 'Create' or 'Cancel'. I think this is to get the PostgreSQL database working again.
Well it doesn't work and says unable to create PostgreSQL database. Reason: Unable to login to database (template 1. Reason: FATAL: password authentication failed for user "postgres".
When I downloaded HEM I had to do something w/ PostgreSQL to get it working on that program. Is it possible I need to redownload PT3 w/ PostgreSQL attached or something like that? I am a computer noob so would def need some step by step instructions if possible.
Thanks
Pokerzhard is offline  
Old 08-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #10325
Pokerzhard
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 485
re: PokerTracker 3

Now I am stuck because I tried to redownload the program, and I get to the page saying my trial has expired and I can put in the registration code. I don't know my code, and can't figure out how to get it.
Any rep from there please email me asap. mcgeezypoker@gmail.com

I need to get the program sorted out asap. Right now I don't have PostgreSQL downloaded (correctly if at all) and need my registration code. Please help!
Pokerzhard is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive