Originally Posted by tiktiktik
Some times when I open PT3 and review a hand history, it just freezes and I have to close PT3 and restart.
Do you know what the cause of this might be/how to fix it?
Please run PT3 using the "Logging Enabled" link in the Start menu and reproduce the problem. Wait a few minutes when it freezes and then attach the PokerTracker.log file (from the main PokerTracker 3 directory) to a support ticket on the PokerTracker website.
For more information on logging and log files please read the tutorial on reporting a problem in the forum on the PokerTracker website.
Originally Posted by ra]\\[dom
I tried PT3 in beta at its release, and am just trying it out again to see how it progressed. I see some of the same problems as when I first tried it out and am just wondering why they were never addressed.
1)Resizing window doesnt resize the content. Am I the only one who likes to resize window to make more content fit in?
2)Global font settings for hud. IF you dont specify it for seperate stat, just let it use default.
3)Custom left/right click on the PT3 icon in hud at the tables. For example, if you hold down ctrl while clicking, then the usual settings/profile things show up. IF you just right/left click, then last hh or previous hand would show up for example.
4)If my hud has multiple panels, is there a way to set it up for all players at once if the positions I use are exactly same relative to 1st panel?
5) I see you guys added the option to change colors of positive and negative numbers/backgrounds, great! Why no option for selected rows too? Also reset back to default button seems to be missing, cant find it.
I am not really expecting to see this fixed/added since you are busy with PT4, but I am just wondering if noone ever asked/complained since it's still not in software few years later.
1. Content should resize when you resize the window - please make sure that you have the latest drivers for your graphics card as this kind of issue is often related to out of date drivers.
2. I'm not sure this will be changed in PT3 now, but the HUD editor has been overhauled for PT4 and that will allow you to change the font for multiple stats at once.
3. You can see all hand histories for the session at the table using the Show Hand History PT-icon option.
4. Each stat group needs to be positioned individually in PT3. Again there are plans to make this easier in PT4.
5. The highlighted row uses a normal Windows colour (3DObjects, IIRC) which you can change if you wish, but I agree it would be useful to be able to change this within PokerTracker. I will re-iterate this request to the development team.
What do you want to reset?