Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Software Poker-related software official support, e.g., poker trackers, solvers, equity calculators.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 12:23 PM   #8676
kenji08
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,366
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

thank you
kenji08 is offline  
Old 03-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #8677
PokerAce
See our Commercial Software thread
 
PokerAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,309
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

3.10 Stable Release

Added
  • New Site: Everleaf
  • New Network: Yatahay Network (TruePoker and Doyles Room)
Changed and Fixed:
The above list is an abbreviated list of changes since the last stable release. You can see a full list of changes here: PT3 3.09 Beta Release Notes. No fixes or changes are listed above, but there have been many since the last stable build.

The PokerTracker developers and support staff want to thank those of you who helped test our beta releases. Your patience and help are greatly appreciated and benefit the PT3 community as a whole.
PokerAce is offline  
Old 03-16-2011, 05:00 PM   #8678
henkdefries
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

Saw this in a cardrunner video that they clicked on a stat on the hud

for example PFR and they opened up a custom PFR pop up screen with all the pfr stats on it how can this be set up ? thanks in advance
henkdefries is offline  
Old 03-16-2011, 06:01 PM   #8679
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

Popup windows cannot be linked to individual statistics at this time. However, what you could do is to create a popup of PFR stats and have it available in its own tab in the popup window. It will require one more click to switch to it, but you'll be able to get there clicking anywhere within the HUD window for your opponent.
Kraada is offline  
Old 03-17-2011, 12:50 PM   #8680
whatwonder
Poker Agent
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 846
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

How do you queue multiple hands in the replayer? It looks like this is possible because of the drop-down thing in the upper left of the hand replayer.
whatwonder is offline  
Old 03-17-2011, 01:20 PM   #8681
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

In any report which displays multiple hands, if you click the Play icon at the bottom right of the report (it looks like a small blue triangle), all hands in that report will be loaded up into the replayer in the order they are being displayed.
Kraada is offline  
Old 03-19-2011, 05:03 AM   #8682
MrAggromonkey
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,215
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

1. Poker tracker is slow when I am running filters on data, running reports, etc. Perhaps it's because my database is rather large? If this solution is "on the right track," is there a way to delete hands from my database that are older than a certain date? Or even just delete all of the hands from a certain site?

2. I was under the impression that the software supports the Everleaf gaming network. However, I do not see that on the list of supported sites. Nor do I see instructions of how to set up the HUD to work on that site.

Last edited by MrAggromonkey; 03-19-2011 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Add "2"
MrAggromonkey is offline  
Old 03-19-2011, 06:00 AM   #8683
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

I'll do #2 first since it may be relevant to both questions. What version of PT3 are you using? Everleaf support was only added a few Betas ago, and if you're not using the latest stable build v3.10 you should update.

Download page
PT3 Build History / Release Notes

There isn't an Everleaf setup guide yet, but you shouldn't need to do anything other than start it in the Auto Import tab. You may need to click Auto Detect to find the hand history folder (on the Everleaf Configuration tab).

#1. If updating and doesn't help..
Is your cache showing as 100% in the status bar of PT3? If not, run Database > Housekeeping. This can take some time for large databases, so please schedule accordingly.
How big is your database, roughly?
How much free space do you have on your hard disk?
What are your system specs? (CPU, RAM, hard disk speed, etc) Speccy is a useful utility if you don't know all that stuff.
Please start a new thread on the PokerTracker 3 Forum with your answers (and summary of the problem) - it's much easier to follow an issue there than in this big thread.
Alternatively, answer in a Support ticket and attach your log file so that we can see what is going on. Tutorial: Submitting a Bug Report
WhiteRider is offline  
Old 03-19-2011, 11:59 AM   #8684
ServerBTest002
grinder
 
ServerBTest002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 562
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

I play mainy husng, I imported all hands into PT3 but I can't see the all in adjusted winnings... it is unselectable as you can see below

ServerBTest002 is offline  
Old 03-19-2011, 02:22 PM   #8685
Tikru
centurion
 
Tikru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 160
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

Is there anyway to alter the way PT3 moves the read HHs?
It used to copy them to the designated directory, but know it creates directory with site name and date directories underneath it. And copies HHs to those folders.

I didn't find any option to stop it making those subfolders. Is it possible?
Tikru is offline  
Old 03-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #8686
SretiCentV
Pooh-Bah
 
SretiCentV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: In the rear with the gear
Posts: 3,698
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

I have a question about PT3's database encoding. I just created a new database with the latest PT3 and it uses encoding ASCII. Afaik ASCII shouldn't be able to store a string like \/ďktor

However, I'm obviously wrong since you are storing it just fine. When I run a query like:

SELECT id_player FROM player where player_name_search = '\\/ďktor'

in pgAdmin it also works great. The problem is when I run this query from within C# I get no records.

Sorry if I'm out of line for asking this but could you give me a hint here? I've already spent about 4 hours today screwing with this with no luck. I make a third party app and have several customers complaining about this right now so you'd be doing me a real favor
SretiCentV is offline  
Old 03-20-2011, 10:28 AM   #8687
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServerBTest002 View Post
I play mainy husng, I imported all hands into PT3 but I can't see the all in adjusted winnings... it is unselectable as you can see below
Change the graph to graph for Hands Played and you'll be able to select that option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikru View Post
Is there anyway to alter the way PT3 moves the read HHs?
It used to copy them to the designated directory, but know it creates directory with site name and date directories underneath it. And copies HHs to those folders.

I didn't find any option to stop it making those subfolders. Is it possible?
Not at this point in time, but we are discussing internally whether this behavior should be continued as it stands now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SretiCentV View Post
I have a question about PT3's database encoding. I just created a new database with the latest PT3 and it uses encoding ASCII. Afaik ASCII shouldn't be able to store a string like \/ďktor

However, I'm obviously wrong since you are storing it just fine. When I run a query like:

SELECT id_player FROM player where player_name_search = '\\/ďktor'

in pgAdmin it also works great. The problem is when I run this query from within C# I get no records.

Sorry if I'm out of line for asking this but could you give me a hint here? I've already spent about 4 hours today screwing with this with no luck. I make a third party app and have several customers complaining about this right now so you'd be doing me a real favor
I'm not certain at the moment what we do, but I'll see what I can find out and I'll send you a PM (unless you prefer e-mail) once I have some more information.
Kraada is offline  
Old 03-20-2011, 10:55 AM   #8688
SretiCentV
Pooh-Bah
 
SretiCentV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: In the rear with the gear
Posts: 3,698
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraada View Post
I'm not certain at the moment what we do, but I'll see what I can find out and I'll send you a PM (unless you prefer e-mail) once I have some more information.
PM is fine. I would appreciate that a ton
SretiCentV is offline  
Old 03-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #8689
daveT
S.A.G.E. Master
 
daveT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: La La Land
Posts: 23,925
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

So, I made a post on pokertracker's forum, but after a few views, perhaps they are too stumped or just don't care.

copy/pasted:

Hello. I did a search and I think someone else was having this problem but there doesn't appear to be a resolution.

I installed poker tracker. According to the installation directions, pt3 should ask me if I want to download PostgreSQL. It didn't. I went ahead and installed SQL manually but I couldn't get the databases to jive together.

I uninstalled pt3 and SQL and reinstalled pt3. I still didn't get a prompt asking if I would like to download SQL. Not sure what to do at all.
daveT is offline  
Old 03-21-2011, 04:02 AM   #8690
SuitedJunk
veteran
 
SuitedJunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,682
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRider View Post


So you get 35% of your entry fee back on each tournament?
To display that for tournaments you'll need to build it in the Holdem Tournament Tournament section, as a stat based on "Net Won", but including the reduction of rake.
You could do that by making a new column based on amt_buyin_ttl, but changed to reduce the rake:

amt_buyin_rakeback =
tourney_holdem_summary.amt_buyin + (0.65 * tourney_holdem_summary.amt_rake) + tourney_holdem_results.amt_rebuy + tourney_holdem_results.amt_addon

You'd then want a variable like "amt_net":

amt_won - amt_buyin_rakeback

..and then a stat to display that value, like the "Net Won" stat.

See the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics for more information on building stats from expressions like these.
If you need more information please start a new thread in the "custom stats and reports" section of the PokerTracker 3 Forum - it's much easier to follow a single issue through there than in this kind of thread.

Thank you for this...

I haven't figured it out... when I have more time to fiddle with it Ill figure it out.

Thank you,
SuitedJunk is offline  
Old 03-21-2011, 06:37 AM   #8691
MrAggromonkey
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,215
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

Is there a way that I can create a hold em cash hand report to display hands based on bet sizing on the flop. In other words, I would like to create a report, on a villain, that shows the hands where he bets the flop less than 1/4 pot & and another report showing hands for 25.01%- 55% pot bets.
It doesn't seem like there is a way to do that with the reports. Just wanted to double check that I am not missing something.
MrAggromonkey is offline  
Old 03-21-2011, 06:57 AM   #8692
MrAggromonkey
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,215
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

accidental post
MrAggromonkey is offline  
Old 03-21-2011, 06:59 AM   #8693
MrAggromonkey
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,215
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRider View Post
I'll do #2 first since it may be relevant to both questions. What version of PT3 are you using? Everleaf support was only added a few Betas ago, and if you're not using the latest stable build v3.10 you should update.

Download page
PT3 Build History / Release Notes

There isn't an Everleaf setup guide yet, but you shouldn't need to do anything other than start it in the Auto Import tab. You may need to click Auto Detect to find the hand history folder (on the Everleaf Configuration tab).

#1. If updating and doesn't help..
Is your cache showing as 100% in the status bar of PT3? If not, run Database > Housekeeping. This can take some time for large databases, so please schedule accordingly.
How big is your database, roughly?
How much free space do you have on your hard disk?
What are your system specs? (CPU, RAM, hard disk speed, etc) Speccy is a useful utility if you don't know all that stuff.
Please start a new thread on the PokerTracker 3 Forum with your answers (and summary of the problem) - it's much easier to follow an issue there than in this big thread.
Alternatively, answer in a Support ticket and attach your log file so that we can see what is going on. Tutorial: Submitting a Bug Report
1- I updated the version of Poker Tracker & I got the HUD to work on Everleaf.
2- Yes, the cache is showing as 100%. I see that there are other components of the housekeeping. Do you think I should maybe try to run some of that other stuff, too? I have not had time yet to re-create some of the performance issues that I was having to see if they are still present.
My database, I would estimate, to be somewhere in the ballpark of 2M-2.5M hands.
My hard drive= 122 GB free of 290 GB total.
processor is intel core 2 cpu 6320 @ 1.86 GHz
2.00 GB ram
What do you mean by hard disk speed? RPMs, I guess you are talking about. I googled it- appears to be 7200 rpm.
I will get you that log file and post all of this stuff in that other forum if it seems like the issue is still present.
When I buy a new computer, which specs are most important to focus on so that this software will work best?
MrAggromonkey is offline  
Old 03-21-2011, 09:05 AM   #8694
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveT View Post
So, I made a post on pokertracker's forum, but after a few views, perhaps they are too stumped or just don't care.
I responded to your post on our forums, let's keep it there as it's easier to keep track of an issue there than in this monster thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAggromonkey View Post
Is there a way that I can create a hold em cash hand report to display hands based on bet sizing on the flop. In other words, I would like to create a report, on a villain, that shows the hands where he bets the flop less than 1/4 pot & and another report showing hands for 25.01%- 55% pot bets.
It doesn't seem like there is a way to do that with the reports. Just wanted to double check that I am not missing something.
You can do this but you need a custom statistic that groups by bet sizing. A statistic that groups by breaks up the report into one line for each thing that it does the grouping by. I happen to have one handy that groups by bet sizing, so if you PM me an e-mail address, I'll gladly e-mail it to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAggromonkey View Post
2- Yes, the cache is showing as 100%. I see that there are other components of the housekeeping. Do you think I should maybe try to run some of that other stuff, too? I have not had time yet to re-create some of the performance issues that I was having to see if they are still present.
My database, I would estimate, to be somewhere in the ballpark of 2M-2.5M hands.
My hard drive= 122 GB free of 290 GB total.
processor is intel core 2 cpu 6320 @ 1.86 GHz
2.00 GB ram
What do you mean by hard disk speed? RPMs, I guess you are talking about. I googled it- appears to be 7200 rpm.
I will get you that log file and post all of this stuff in that other forum if it seems like the issue is still present.
When I buy a new computer, which specs are most important to focus on so that this software will work best?
Vacuum and Analyze are never bad to do, as long as they're done regularly and the cache is at 100% there isn't much more you can do just with housekeeping. You could take a look at this tutorial and it will probably help though.

Regarding a new computer, the list is mostly the same as for normal systems (RAM = good, better CPU = good), except that a better hard drive (either 10k RPM or an SSD) will make more of a difference here than it would for any sort of game.
Kraada is offline  
Old 03-21-2011, 05:06 PM   #8695
KillerSOS
journeyman
 
KillerSOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 386
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

I just bought the full version of this software.

I was curious if there was a good guide for setting up Auto Rate for players? I think it would be really useful.
KillerSOS is offline  
Old 03-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #8696
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

We have default rules available by clicking Use Defaults on the rules tab - beyond that, I'm afraid I don't have a better set of rules for dividing players.
Kraada is offline  
Old 03-21-2011, 06:32 PM   #8697
KillerSOS
journeyman
 
KillerSOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 386
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraada View Post
We have default rules available by clicking Use Defaults on the rules tab - beyond that, I'm afraid I don't have a better set of rules for dividing players.
Thanks! I just figured there were some user-made tutorials around here somewhere that would be of use.

I guess what I'm looking for is a good players rules that I can import.

Last edited by KillerSOS; 03-21-2011 at 06:44 PM.
KillerSOS is offline  
Old 03-22-2011, 12:13 AM   #8698
ServerBTest002
grinder
 
ServerBTest002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 562
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

I'd like to filter by 2max AND preflop 3bet AND facing 3bet preflop
but the filtering seems require infinite time... is it a bug? Or just unfilterable for some reason?
ServerBTest002 is offline  
Old 03-22-2011, 04:04 AM   #8699
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

You can't make a 3-bet preflop AND face a 3-bet preflop, so that will return zero hands.
If you want to see all 3-bet hands you need to filter for:
2max AND (preflop 3bet OR facing 3bet preflop)

See the Tutorial: Filters for more information on combining filters.
WhiteRider is offline  
Old 03-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #8700
crazyriver
old hand
 
crazyriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,732
Re: PokerTracker v3.10 Stable Release (60 day trial)

is it possible to see my stats from the history with only one particular guy? (I mean if I'm playing 6 tournament hu sng vs the same guy at 6th tournament I would like to see mine stats from all six tournaments, not only the last one)
Thank you!
crazyriver is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive