Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Software Poker-related software official support, e.g., poker trackers, solvers, equity calculators.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 07:10 AM   #7976
SuitedJunk
veteran
 
SuitedJunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,682
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

The delay is default to 2 seconds... I have it set at 2.5... I figure that would be enough time... I can extend it if you will think that will help.

I just got a new computer so was dealing with some setup issues, but its all working the past few days... Its a vaio laptop quad core i7 6GB ram, so I dont think computer performance is an issue. got this thing just for pokherz for my quest to SN next year.

Not sure if you have seen the situation I am talking about where you bust and the table instantly says "this table has been closed"

How long does it usually take HH's / TH's to be written anyway?

BTW, I did purchase the full version of the software a few months ago and am very happy with it! I purchased the full not micro version.. both HE and O... Getting my friend into it now... And this may actually be the first month I have a upwards graph! I was going to say you should make an option to put the stat box in the upper right for me since all my graphs were usually -
SuitedJunk is offline  
Old 11-20-2010, 10:12 AM   #7977
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

I don't know how long exactly it takes the PokerStars software to write the summary - this is pretty new functionality and I don't play many tournaments. I guess it may take them more than a couple of seconds, though, especially if it's a big tournament.
WhiteRider is offline  
Old 11-20-2010, 05:24 PM   #7978
kzk
adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 822
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

I have 3.07 working in macbook air. When i try to upgrade to 3.08 it says thats installation failed and to contact support. any idea?

also have the last O.S
kzk is offline  
Old 11-20-2010, 06:29 PM   #7979
SuitedJunk
veteran
 
SuitedJunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,682
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

I changed the close tournament to 4 seconds. Well see how it goes. Thanks.
SuitedJunk is offline  
Old 11-20-2010, 08:57 PM   #7980
PourTheCoal
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 66
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

Is there a way for the hud to display hero session stats on rush?
PourTheCoal is offline  
Old 11-20-2010, 11:08 PM   #7981
kill pot
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Blogging
Posts: 363
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

I updated the latest version on pt3 and it updates but when i log onto pt3 it still give me the pop up to update so i guess it hasnt updated. this is my first time updating pt3. i have a mac. im a newb.
kill pot is offline  
Old 11-21-2010, 06:37 AM   #7982
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
I have 3.07 working in macbook air. When i try to upgrade to 3.08 it says thats installation failed and to contact support. any idea?

also have the last O.S
Make sure that PT3 and your poker sites are closed down, and that any previous installers have been "ejected", before you run the 3.08 installer.
If that doesn't help then drag PokerTracker from Applications to the Trash and reboot your computer then re-run the v3.08 installer.

kill pot, you can try this too.
WhiteRider is offline  
Old 11-21-2010, 06:40 AM   #7983
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PourTheCoal View Post
Is there a way for the hud to display hero session stats on rush?
Not at the moment due to the way that Rush "sessions" work - we hope to be able to add this but I'm not sure when it will be possible.
WhiteRider is offline  
Old 11-21-2010, 08:52 AM   #7984
kahitano56
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 26
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

Hi! I've been looking everywhere but can't find anything. Does anybody know how to get Player A's 3-bet % vs. Player B in pokertracker?
kahitano56 is offline  
Old 11-21-2010, 10:18 PM   #7985
YourSOULinMyPOCKET
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Crushing Your Soul
Posts: 311
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

***MERGE QUESTION*** I have preferred seat I use on MERGE, my problem is that my HUD never seems to show up in the right place, it always shows up on the actual seat I'm in, IE the one I click on even with me having my preferred seat set up in my preferences
YourSOULinMyPOCKET is offline  
Old 11-22-2010, 05:15 AM   #7986
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahitano56 View Post
Hi! I've been looking everywhere but can't find anything. Does anybody know how to get Player A's 3-bet % vs. Player B in pokertracker?
See this thread.


Quote:
Originally Posted by YourSOULinMyPOCKET View Post
***MERGE QUESTION*** I have preferred seat I use on MERGE, my problem is that my HUD never seems to show up in the right place, it always shows up on the actual seat I'm in, IE the one I click on even with me having my preferred seat set up in my preferences
This issue should be fixed in v3.08, it only appeared briefly as a side effect of another fix in the latest beta version.
The stats will not rotate to the correct position until you have played a hand and it has been imported – until that time PT3 doesn't know that you are "hero", so doesn't know that it should rotate the stats.
WhiteRider is offline  
Old 11-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #7987
Alexnorge
old hand
 
Alexnorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Watching
Posts: 1,919
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy2DaBeroy View Post
I've asked for a way to export currently filtered hands previously. AFAIK, it's not available as of yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraada View Post
This is correct but it is something we plan on addressing in the not too distant future.
Get there faster ...!!!!
Alexnorge is offline  
Old 11-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #7988
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

I keep telling the development team to work on the "Get there faster" button . . .
Kraada is offline  
Old 11-22-2010, 05:11 PM   #7989
Leroy2DaBeroy
Head in the Clouds
 
Leroy2DaBeroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: I bink therefore I jam.
Posts: 15,761
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraada View Post
I keep telling the development team to work on the "Get there faster" button . . .

Last edited by Leroy2DaBeroy; 11-22-2010 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Perhaps some inspirational... music?
Leroy2DaBeroy is offline  
Old 11-22-2010, 05:26 PM   #7990
zica
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 944
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

It would be awesome if PT HUD would display stats on FTP hand history screen.
zica is offline  
Old 11-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #7991
CajunDragon
grinder
 
CajunDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
Posts: 571
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

Is there currently a way to have PT3 show the 'all in equity' from the point in which two players are all in? Sort of like what you see on a Poker Pro table when players are all in? I thought I saw someone doing this with PT3 on an instructional video. If not live, maybe during the hand review that pops up right after the hand has ended.

Player 1: 5s5d
Player 2: 7d8d

Player 1 shoves all in on board: 9d3d2c
You'd see Player 1 has about 43.7% and Player 2 56.3%

This would just help me and other is in NLH and Omaha identify spots where they were clearly not the favorite despite what they thought.

The hand above last night I saw at flamingo. Player 1 insisted he made a great call for all his chips when player 2 semi-bluffed all in. Granted player 1 had him beat on the flop but will lose $ in the long run.

I keep poker cruncher/stove handy for these things but it's nice to see on the fly.
CajunDragon is offline  
Old 11-22-2010, 10:29 PM   #7992
YourSOULinMyPOCKET
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Crushing Your Soul
Posts: 311
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRider View Post
See this thread.



This issue should be fixed in v3.08, it only appeared briefly as a side effect of another fix in the latest beta version.
The stats will not rotate to the correct position until you have played a hand and it has been imported – until that time PT3 doesn't know that you are "hero", so doesn't know that it should rotate the stats.
I was having this issue using v3.08, still having the issue as we speak
YourSOULinMyPOCKET is offline  
Old 11-23-2010, 12:19 AM   #7993
SuitedJunk
veteran
 
SuitedJunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunDragon View Post
Is there currently a way to have PT3 show the 'all in equity' from the point in which two players are all in? Sort of like what you see on a Poker Pro table when players are all in? I thought I saw someone doing this with PT3 on an instructional video. If not live, maybe during the hand review that pops up right after the hand has ended.

Player 1: 5s5d
Player 2: 7d8d

Player 1 shoves all in on board: 9d3d2c
You'd see Player 1 has about 43.7% and Player 2 56.3%

This would just help me and other is in NLH and Omaha identify spots where they were clearly not the favorite despite what they thought.

The hand above last night I saw at flamingo. Player 1 insisted he made a great call for all his chips when player 2 semi-bluffed all in. Granted player 1 had him beat on the flop but will lose $ in the long run.

I keep poker cruncher/stove handy for these things but it's nice to see on the fly.
You don't see this stuff in your head?
SuitedJunk is offline  
Old 11-23-2010, 12:21 AM   #7994
CajunDragon
grinder
 
CajunDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
Posts: 571
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

No I'm not a math whiz. I've had an amazingly bad day, please don't f**k with me right now.
CajunDragon is offline  
Old 11-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #7995
SuitedJunk
veteran
 
SuitedJunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,682
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunDragon View Post
No I'm not a math whiz. I've had an amazingly bad day, please don't f**k with me right now.
my day looks like this...


\
.\
..\
...\
....\
.....\
......\
.......\,
.........\
...........\
.............\
...............\./\
....................\
......................\
........................\
..........................\./\
...............................\
................................\
..................................\
....................................\

sorry bout your bad day though... i know how it feels... its 364 of my days out of a year...
SuitedJunk is offline  
Old 11-23-2010, 01:00 AM   #7996
kavillax
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 168
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

is there a way to filter hands to show hands which were decided by the river card, turn card, etc?

thanks
kavillax is offline  
Old 11-23-2010, 05:02 AM   #7997
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunDragon View Post
Is there currently a way to have PT3 show the 'all in equity' from the point in which two players are all in? Sort of like what you see on a Poker Pro table when players are all in? I thought I saw someone doing this with PT3 on an instructional video. If not live, maybe during the hand review that pops up right after the hand has ended.

Player 1: 5s5d
Player 2: 7d8d

Player 1 shoves all in on board: 9d3d2c
You'd see Player 1 has about 43.7% and Player 2 56.3%

This would just help me and other is in NLH and Omaha identify spots where they were clearly not the favorite despite what they thought.

The hand above last night I saw at flamingo. Player 1 insisted he made a great call for all his chips when player 2 semi-bluffed all in. Granted player 1 had him beat on the flop but will lose $ in the long run.

I keep poker cruncher/stove handy for these things but it's nice to see on the fly.
The Hand History Viewer now shows equity at each point in the hand, at the end.
I agree it would be nice to have the equities at the point of the Allin stated explicitly, though, and I will pass this suggestion on to the development team.


Quote:
Originally Posted by YourSOULinMyPOCKET View Post
I was having this issue using v3.08, still having the issue as we speak
I tested this yesterday before I replied, and it worked correctly but only after I played the first hand and it was imported. If you move the stats while you're sitting at the table waiting to post the blinds then it won't work correctly.
Please follow the Troubleshooting section of the Tutorial: Preferred Seating, and if it still doesn't work correctly then report your problem.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kavillax View Post
is there a way to filter hands to show hands which were decided by the river card, turn card, etc?

thanks
Not really – in the filters we don't know what the opponents' hole cards are so we can't tell when their hand changed. You could tell when your hand got better using the Made Hands tab but you can't do that for opponents' hands.
WhiteRider is offline  
Old 11-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #7998
genher
veteran
 
genher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 2,931
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

I play only HUSNG, is there a stat in PT3 to tell me how often my opponent raise me from the BB when I limp the SB? I currently uses HEM and there isn't one on their soft.
genher is offline  
Old 11-24-2010, 04:28 AM   #7999
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

There isn't a built-in stat about, but you can build it.
Your stat will be in the Holdem Tournament Player Statistics section. You will need a pair of columns like this:

cnt_bb_raise_sb_limp_hu =
sum(if[ tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b AND NOT tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_de f_opp AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'R%', 1 , 0 ])

cnt_bb_raise_sb_limp_hu_opp =
sum(if[ tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b AND NOT tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_de f_opp AND lookup_actions_p.action != '', 1 , 0 ])

Then build a stat with Value Expression:
(cnt_bb_raise_sb_limp_hu / cnt_bb_raise_sb_limp_hu_opp) * 100

For information on building a stat from these expressions please see the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics.
WhiteRider is offline  
Old 11-24-2010, 07:24 AM   #8000
genher
veteran
 
genher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 2,931
Re: PokerTracker v3.08 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRider View Post
There isn't a built-in stat about, but you can build it.
Your stat will be in the Holdem Tournament Player Statistics section. You will need a pair of columns like this:

cnt_bb_raise_sb_limp_hu =
sum(if[ tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b AND NOT tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_de f_opp AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'R%', 1 , 0 ])

cnt_bb_raise_sb_limp_hu_opp =
sum(if[ tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b AND NOT tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_de f_opp AND lookup_actions_p.action != '', 1 , 0 ])

Then build a stat with Value Expression:
(cnt_bb_raise_sb_limp_hu / cnt_bb_raise_sb_limp_hu_opp) * 100

For information on building a stat from these expressions please see the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics.
I didn't know PT3 had custom stats. thank you. can those stats (custom) be used in the HUD or only in the reports?
genher is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive