Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Software Poker-related software official support, e.g., poker trackers, solvers, equity calculators.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 03:39 AM   #7651
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthefence View Post
I want to transfer my Poker Tracker 3 to a new computer.... but I want to forget about my old databases, HH's, everything, etc on my original computer and sync up my new information (from a different username) from my new computer which I am transfering PT3 onto.

How would I go about this?
If you want to start completely fresh you can just install PT3 and enter your code (My Account > Registration Codes in the Side Navigation bar).
If you want to transfer custom stats, reports, HUD layouts etc you can make a Backup but untick 'backup databases'.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRazor7 View Post
HUD not working on BODOG tables, have the latest update of PT3 and the hud is working on stars tables i have running concurrently.
We're aware of this (which was caused by a major update to the Bodog software) and are working on a fix, as was posted in this thread yesterday.
We hope this will be out within a few days but could be delayed a little if there are any problems.
WhiteRider is offline  
Old 09-30-2010, 05:27 AM   #7652
TrustyATX
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: No Donkeys in Poker, Only Jackasses
Posts: 97
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

jesus, so i am at least two and a half years late to the effin party? no wonder..



anyways just got the trial version yesterday, really enjoying it. I'm currently going through threads about it, so if anyone would like to point me the most useful ones, it'd be appreciated.
TrustyATX is offline  
Old 09-30-2010, 11:42 AM   #7653
lien
adept
 
lien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 917
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

can u pls add an new custom stat (in the 'Get More|Statistics' section of the site) made by an PT developer (correctly implemented and easy to import), to show as a column (in General and Sessions tabs) the Rake calculated by the new announced "weight contributed" FullTilt method? Thanks!
lien is offline  
Old 09-30-2010, 12:08 PM   #7654
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustyATX View Post
jesus, so i am at least two and a half years late to the effin party? no wonder..



anyways just got the trial version yesterday, really enjoying it. I'm currently going through threads about it, so if anyone would like to point me the most useful ones, it'd be appreciated.
You might want to look in our FAQ Forum and on our documentation page to get started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lien View Post
can u pls add an new custom stat (in the 'Get More|Statistics' section of the site) made by an PT developer (correctly implemented and easy to import), to show as a column (in General and Sessions tabs) the Rake calculated by the new announced "weight contributed" FullTilt method? Thanks!
I'll do that now and I'll post a thread about it too. I'll post a link here as soon as I have it.
Kraada is offline  
Old 09-30-2010, 12:58 PM   #7655
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

New stats for PT3 calculating Base FTPs in the new system and rakeback (both for cash games only) are available here.
Kraada is offline  
Old 09-30-2010, 09:08 PM   #7656
Fritzy
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,495
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

how come the player summary and player statistics boxes sort limits differently? eg in player summary I have 4NL, 2NL RUSH, 2NL but in player statistics I have 4NL, 2NL, 2NL RUSH.
Fritzy is offline  
Old 09-30-2010, 11:24 PM   #7657
MyNameIsBusto
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 76
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Hi,
I have been trying to write a PT3 code for a custom stat but seems like I am not capable of it for many reasons.
I am looking to hire someone to customize HUD for my specs.
Please PM me with details.
Thanks alot
MyNameIsBusto is offline  
Old 10-01-2010, 03:31 AM   #7658
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritzy View Post
how come the player summary and player statistics boxes sort limits differently? eg in player summary I have 4NL, 2NL RUSH, 2NL but in player statistics I have 4NL, 2NL, 2NL RUSH.
What version of PT3 do you have? I thought that had been fixed.
What version of PostgreSQL and what OS do you have?


Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBusto View Post
Hi,
I have been trying to write a PT3 code for a custom stat but seems like I am not capable of it for many reasons.
I am looking to hire someone to customize HUD for my specs.
Please PM me with details.
Thanks alot
If you start a thread about the stat you're trying to build in the Custom Stats forum on the PokerTracker 3 Forums we'll help you out.
WhiteRider is offline  
Old 10-01-2010, 04:33 AM   #7659
Fritzy
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,495
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

just looked at my other database that has:
4
2
2 RUSH
1 RUSH
1
for both boxes, which is pretty weird too.
I'm running PT 3.07.4 on mac OS 10.6.4 and PostgreSQL 8.4
Fritzy is offline  
Old 10-01-2010, 10:14 AM   #7660
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Thanks for the update Fritzy; we'll look into this further for you.
Kraada is offline  
Old 10-01-2010, 10:59 AM   #7661
jrussell12
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

can someone please let me know how to get HUD to work on cereus with the free trial

ive done everything it says and nothing happens
jrussell12 is offline  
Old 10-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #7662
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Please take a look at the Cereus Configuration Guide.
Kraada is offline  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:38 PM   #7663
tommyguns
journeyman
 
tommyguns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 358
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Hey rider, how's that bodog fix comin along?
tommyguns is offline  
Old 10-02-2010, 08:05 AM   #7664
EvolutionPoker
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 113
Exclamation Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Hey guys i am having a small problem with the way my games sometimes import into PT3 after completing a hu sng.

i play heads up turbos and thats it, i am not playing reg speeds or any other form of sng/mtt atm. But when it imports its taking a game every know and then and recognizing it differently.

In the picture below its only 1 game that has done it but in my first database on my other pc it was more.



If anyone has any ideas of how to fix this or what causes it that'd be great, thanks
EvolutionPoker is offline  
Old 10-02-2010, 09:08 AM   #7665
Chenghao
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 11
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Please comment on my HUD layout !
what am i missing ? how can i improve my layout ?


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1st row : general stats
2nd row : action preflop
3rd row : any particular habits

Pop up:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

top part is the steal/resteal
bottom part is post flop tendencies

Is there any thing i can improve ?
any suggestions / comments are welcomed
Chenghao is offline  
Old 10-02-2010, 10:07 AM   #7666
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyguns View Post
Hey rider, how's that bodog fix comin along?
Bodog will be fixed in our next Beta release, which if all goes well will not be too long before it's available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionPoker View Post
Hey guys i am having a small problem with the way my games sometimes import into PT3 after completing a hu sng.

i play heads up turbos and thats it, i am not playing reg speeds or any other form of sng/mtt atm. But when it imports its taking a game every know and then and recognizing it differently.

In the picture below its only 1 game that has done it but in my first database on my other pc it was more.



If anyone has any ideas of how to fix this or what causes it that'd be great, thanks
You can update these manually as explained in the Tutorial: Tournament Auto Detection. We strive to have the most correct rules we possibly can, though, so if you could attach the hand histories from the tournaments not working properly to a support ticket we'll investigate what we can do to improve our algorithms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenghao View Post
Please comment on my HUD layout !
what am i missing ? how can i improve my layout ?

Is there any thing i can improve ?
any suggestions / comments are welcomed
Personally I like Fold to PF 3Bet When Raised - that lets you know how much they give up to a 3-bet having already put in the initial raise. I don't see much value in knowing that hey someone folds a lot to 3-bets when they're on the button and there were two raises in front of them. I use 3Bet and Fold to 4Bet for similar reasons.

That's what comes to mind first anyway.
Kraada is offline  
Old 10-02-2010, 01:03 PM   #7667
lien
adept
 
lien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 917
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraada View Post
Personally I like Fold to PF 3Bet When Raised - that lets you know how much they give up to a 3-bet having already put in the initial raise. I don't see much value in knowing that hey someone folds a lot to 3-bets when they're on the button and there were two raises in front of them. I use 3Bet and Fold to 4Bet for similar reasons.
hmm...

if UTG open raise, MP 3bets and BU folds, means this count to 'Fold to PF 3Bet' percent of the player in the BU ??

i mean the BU just open-fold because in front of him somebody 3bets, but he didn't put any money in the pot. (much more of that, ironically in rush you can open-fold before even know it will be a raise and/or a 3bet in from of you)

on the other side i understand your reason for 'Fold to PF 3Bet When Raised' stat being more meaningful. it like: BU call the UTG raise, but fold to BB 3bets. am i right?

pls clarify. thanks.
lien is offline  
Old 10-02-2010, 02:41 PM   #7668
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

'Fold to PF 3Bet When Raised' will count times that the player makes the initial raise and then folds when facing a 3-bet.
e.g. UTG open-raises and the button 3-bets - how often does UTG fold (when the blinds don't re-raise).
WhiteRider is offline  
Old 10-02-2010, 03:30 PM   #7669
mojo6911
veteran
 
mojo6911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sucking at live poker
Posts: 2,942
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Since the Bodog grabber isn't working, is there a way for me to manually import my sessions? I just want to track the time, number of hands, and profit/loss.
mojo6911 is offline  
Old 10-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #7670
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

No - you would need to generate a hand history for each hand. PT3 needs full information about each hand to be able to store the data.
This will be fixed for the next release, which I don't think will be too long now.
WhiteRider is offline  
Old 10-02-2010, 03:47 PM   #7671
Hoopster81
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Hoopster81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Posts: 7,277
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Is there anything I need to know about installing PT3 on a machine that already has HM installed on it? I didn't see anything in the FAQ, but I thought I remembered this being an issue in the past.
Hoopster81 is offline  
Old 10-03-2010, 12:00 AM   #7672
Chenghao
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 11
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraada View Post
Bodog will be fixed in our next Beta release, which if all goes well will not be too long before it's available.



You can update these manually as explained in the Tutorial: Tournament Auto Detection. We strive to have the most correct rules we possibly can, though, so if you could attach the hand histories from the tournaments not working properly to a support ticket we'll investigate what we can do to improve our algorithms.



Personally I like Fold to PF 3Bet When Raised - that lets you know how much they give up to a 3-bet having already put in the initial raise. I don't see much value in knowing that hey someone folds a lot to 3-bets when they're on the button and there were two raises in front of them. I use 3Bet and Fold to 4Bet for similar reasons.

That's what comes to mind first anyway.
thank you for your comments kraada , i think you are right so i will replace that stat in the HUD
Chenghao is offline  
Old 10-03-2010, 12:09 AM   #7673
Chenghao
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 11
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lien View Post
hmm...

if UTG open raise, MP 3bets and BU folds, means this count to 'Fold to PF 3Bet' percent of the player in the BU ??

i mean the BU just open-fold because in front of him somebody 3bets, but he didn't put any money in the pot. (much more of that, ironically in rush you can open-fold before even know it will be a raise and/or a 3bet in from of you)

on the other side i understand your reason for 'Fold to PF 3Bet When Raised' stat being more meaningful. it like: BU call the UTG raise, but fold to BB 3bets. am i right?

pls clarify. thanks.
1)
for fold the PF3bet , this is the picture right ?

UTG opens raise , MP 3 bets , BU (hero) folds (not applicable as no $$ in the pot already ?)
whereas
UTG open raises , folds to BB (hero) 3bets , UTG folds (UTG fold to PF 3bet he already has $$ in the pot)
2)
BU call the UTG raise, but fold to BB 3bets ( squeeze play)
this 'Fold to PF 3Bet When Raised' it applies for both Bu and UTG or UTG only ?
Chenghao is offline  
Old 10-03-2010, 01:26 AM   #7674
Kentucky Buddha
Pooh-Bah
 
Kentucky Buddha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bam ba ba bam bam barca
Posts: 4,298
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

My PT3 does not work on HU cash games, but does on SNGs and DONs, what is up with that?
Kentucky Buddha is offline  
Old 10-03-2010, 04:14 AM   #7675
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: PokerTracker v3.06 Official Release (60 day trial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopster81 View Post
Is there anything I need to know about installing PT3 on a machine that already has HM installed on it? I didn't see anything in the FAQ, but I thought I remembered this being an issue in the past.
That issue with the HEM installer was supposed to be fixed so you should be fine. I think their 'postgres' password is postgrespass so you'll need to change that in the PostgreSQL config window when you launch PT3, but otherwise it should work.
Please try our free trial version and if you have trouble please report your problem and we'll help you sort it out.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenghao View Post
1)
for fold the PF3bet , this is the picture right ?

UTG opens raise , MP 3 bets , BU (hero) folds (not applicable as no $$ in the pot already ?)
whereas
UTG open raises , folds to BB (hero) 3bets , UTG folds (UTG fold to PF 3bet he already has $$ in the pot)
Both of these are folds to 3-bets (for BU in the first and UTG in the second).
Any time you fold facing a 3-bet counts.

Quote:
2)
BU call the UTG raise, but fold to BB 3bets ( squeeze play)
this 'Fold to PF 3Bet When Raised' it applies for both Bu and UTG or UTG only ?
It only applies for a player who RAISED, so only UTG in this case.
BU folded to a 3-bet but didn't "fold to PF 3-bet when raised", because they hadn't raised.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky Buddha View Post
My PT3 does not work on HU cash games, but does on SNGs and DONs, what is up with that?
Is this for PokerStars?
They changed some of their tables and you will need to update to the latest v3.07.4 Beta of PT3 for support for these tables.
WhiteRider is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive