Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
PokerTracker 3 PokerTracker 3

08-27-2010 , 02:03 PM
cool thanks, will do
08-27-2010 , 05:28 PM
Hi could you tell me where i need to go to ask about stats since the PT3 forum closed.
I want to split the VPIP into VPIPBB & VPIPSB for HUSNG's, i know there is a VPIPSB already but how do you get VPIP just for the BB, if im being really simple please flame and i will punch myself hard.
Help will be appreciated thx.
08-27-2010 , 05:31 PM
We have our own forums you can go if you'd like. In this case, you'll want to duplicate and change the cnt_vpip_sb column in the Player Statistics section and change it to cnt_vpip_bb and change the definition to refer to BB hands, not SB hands. Do the same for cnt_hands_sb (into cnt_hands_bb) then create your stat. For more on how to create custom statistics, take a look at the Tutorial: Using Custom Statistics and Reports.
08-27-2010 , 05:43 PM
Cheers K ill take a look and if i need any more help ill ask there
08-27-2010 , 08:09 PM
Ok, great news, I was able to get things up and running Statistics do in fact display now.

The only problem I'm running into now with it is, that the stats appear as a black block of numbers and letters that covers up the Full Tilt game window, and follows the full tilt wherever I drag it. I made it a bit more translucent, but it still parks right on top of Full Tilt. I tried to reconfigure the HUD to use less statistics... didn't really change much. Also all the data seems grouped like a spread sheet... I kind of envisioned a small box of data under each opponent. I saw something in there about "popup" vs "show for all players" but this didn't seem to change the appearance of it... also, from where do I access the popup stats? Anyhow, feeling really good about the progress of it, thinking I will definitely buy it if it is possible to configure it in an ergonomic way. Thanks for your help
08-28-2010 , 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anilyzer
Ok, great news, I was able to get things up and running Statistics do in fact display now.

The only problem I'm running into now with it is, that the stats appear as a black block of numbers and letters that covers up the Full Tilt game window, and follows the full tilt wherever I drag it. I made it a bit more translucent, but it still parks right on top of Full Tilt. I tried to reconfigure the HUD to use less statistics... didn't really change much. Also all the data seems grouped like a spread sheet... I kind of envisioned a small box of data under each opponent. I saw something in there about "popup" vs "show for all players" but this didn't seem to change the appearance of it... also, from where do I access the popup stats? Anyhow, feeling really good about the progress of it, thinking I will definitely buy it if it is possible to configure it in an ergonomic way. Thanks for your help
It does sound like you have one of the popup groups set to 'show on table' - most likely if you change that back to 'popup use only' it will fix your problem.
Please see the Tutorial: Managing HUD Groups.
If you can't work out what is wrong please make a backup of your config and attach it to a Support ticket. If you have more than one profile please tell us which one you're using, and whether it is for cash or tournament.
Backing up Configuration Files
08-28-2010 , 12:22 PM
Hi
I had talked about a problem auto-importing, tried to do a manual import but everything was just crashing. Log sent to support and the reply was suggesting it was possibly too many duplicates...
I tried to find in FAQ how to manually drag and drop duplicated files of HH to processed but I can't work it out cos I'm totally stupid. To start with my PT3 has no pref options.

Macbook SL - moving duplicated HH to processed.
08-29-2010 , 05:14 AM
The best thing is to reply to your ticket where we have all of the information.

The Tutorial: Preventing Duplicates explains how to do it on Windows and the process is basically the same on a Mac, just use Finder instead of Windows Explorer.
The Mac Files and Folders post has default locations.
08-29-2010 , 07:56 AM
How do you make stars tournaments show field size rather than the number of players that I played against?
08-29-2010 , 10:03 AM
PT3 does its best to figure out what the total field size is for the tournament but you can always edit it if you need to via the Tournaments --> Enter Holdem (or Omaha) Results window.
08-30-2010 , 03:42 AM
How about rebuy info?
08-30-2010 , 04:51 AM
That depends on the site and whether Rebuy information is included in the hand history files. Where it is included it should be imported.
If you have a hand history file which includes rebuy info which isn't imported then please attach it to a Support ticket so that we can get this fixed.
08-30-2010 , 07:01 AM
I have a short question concerning my processed folder (MAC): I can see lots of double files like the following ones:

HHxxxCrater 20-50 bb - $0.10-$0.25 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt
HHxxxCrater 20-50 bb - $0.10-$0.25 - USD No Limit Hold'em_1.txt

I donīt see any duplicates when starting auto import. Do I have to be worried about these files, can I delete them?

Thanks in advance for your help!
08-30-2010 , 08:39 AM
You shouldn't delete them - they are created when a file with the same name is moved.
Depending on the filename these can be created every time, or just when you stop/start auto import mid-session.
It looks like yours have date info in the filename, so this should only happen if you stop/start auto import, although it could also happen if you play the same table later in the same day.

Once the hands have been imported into PT3 these files are not used directly (the hands are stored in a database) anymore, but you should keep them in case you ever need to re-import (e.g. if you have a database problem and haven't kept regular backups).
08-30-2010 , 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRider
That depends on the site and whether Rebuy information is included in the hand history files. Where it is included it should be imported.
If you have a hand history file which includes rebuy info which isn't imported then please attach it to a Support ticket so that we can get this fixed.
It's for Pokerstars, my FTP tourneys work fine. Is there anyway to find these details and import them? Or is the only way to note it at the time then edit my database after?
08-31-2010 , 02:55 AM
Anyway to reduce what the software believes is one session... If i play and take a break for 15-20 mins and come back it counts it as the same session...kinda messes with my $/hr calculation. thanks
08-31-2010 , 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritzy
It's for Pokerstars, my FTP tourneys work fine. Is there anyway to find these details and import them? Or is the only way to note it at the time then edit my database after?
PokerStars should be writing the rebuy information to the hand history files - is it there?
PT3 should import what is there - if not, please attach the HH file to a Support ticket.


Quote:
Originally Posted by hsiffish
Anyway to reduce what the software believes is one session... If i play and take a break for 15-20 mins and come back it counts it as the same session...kinda messes with my $/hr calculation. thanks
You can't change the cutoff time at the moment although the request has been made to the development team before.
08-31-2010 , 03:55 AM
Submitted a ticket (stinger5158)
08-31-2010 , 06:24 PM
Yo Whiterider, cheers for the continued support matey!

I found a dollar or so in my Absolute Poker Account and decided to grind it up a bit. However, I can't seem to get the Auto Import and HUD working, it was working a few weeks ago however I removed Cereus from automatically start with import.
Here are two screenshots of current settings, can you see anything apparent?



08-31-2010 , 09:16 PM
I want to create a databass for my future full tilt hands. I do not care about any past hands. Poker tracker 3 cannot find full tilt. It says, " full tilt does not appear to be installed" Also if i click on auto detect it gives me the same message and there is not a black check mark next to full tilt poker. When i opened up my full tilt client it did not have save hand histories checked, so i checked it and i tried to open the folder that was auto selected but i guess it had been deleted because i could not find it. So i checked save hand histories and i created a new folder and made it the folder to save the hand histories in to. I closed out full tilt and pt3 and then re opened pt3 and it still could not find it. What can i do to fix this?
09-01-2010 , 02:25 AM
does RIT work in the mac version? It doesn't seem to be working for me...
09-01-2010 , 09:16 AM
Do I need to do something special to enable the basic Omaha HUD? I'm using the free trial of PT3 Omaha and it was a Rush Omaha game so it might be either or both of those two things.
09-01-2010 , 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellysAshes
Yo Whiterider, cheers for the continued support matey!

I found a dollar or so in my Absolute Poker Account and decided to grind it up a bit. However, I can't seem to get the Auto Import and HUD working, it was working a few weeks ago however I removed Cereus from automatically start with import.
Here are two screenshots of current settings, can you see anything apparent?
Those settings look fine to me - please start PT3 with logging enabled and attempt to import while playing at a table and report this problem and we'll investigate further for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaustin24
I want to create a databass for my future full tilt hands. I do not care about any past hands. Poker tracker 3 cannot find full tilt. It says, " full tilt does not appear to be installed" Also if i click on auto detect it gives me the same message and there is not a black check mark next to full tilt poker. When i opened up my full tilt client it did not have save hand histories checked, so i checked it and i tried to open the folder that was auto selected but i guess it had been deleted because i could not find it. So i checked save hand histories and i created a new folder and made it the folder to save the hand histories in to. I closed out full tilt and pt3 and then re opened pt3 and it still could not find it. What can i do to fix this?
You can pick the Full Tilt hands directory manually by clicking the '...' button on the Full Tilt Configuration tab - click that button, choose the directory in question, and then attempt to auto import. Once there are hands there, it should work properly (so long as those hands are saved in English).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritzy
does RIT work in the mac version? It doesn't seem to be working for me...
I believe those should be working - could you create a support ticket for this issue and include one of the hand histories so that we can investigate further for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy2DaBeroy
Do I need to do something special to enable the basic Omaha HUD? I'm using the free trial of PT3 Omaha and it was a Rush Omaha game so it might be either or both of those two things.
You do need to have "Enable Rush Hud" checked on the Full Tilt Configuration tab - for performance reasons the default value on that checkbox changed from "on" to "off" in the most recent beta, so you may need to enable it.
09-01-2010 , 05:37 PM
Hi

Could you please tell me when PT3 extracts the HHs from the default folder, and what is the time frame on that?

Thanks!
09-01-2010 , 06:13 PM
Thought I would show you this last screenshot in an attempt to find a quickfix solution before having to send off support tickets and whatnot.


If you look at the bottom of the text where I have begun auto import, it says "starting auto-import" for both FT and PS but not for Cereus.

      
m